If Hearts win the cup

Crete

38 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Where did we finish in the league in 2012?

Why does the comparison bug you?

Is it because you don’t actually want Levein to have the same success as Sergio and possibly become hugely popular amongst the fans? 

I know where we finished we also beat a team in that final who finished 8th.

Like I said if you read it properly completely different bunch of players and manager. Even if we win he still needs to go because his style of football isn't what most fans want to see that game last night shouldn't have even went to a replay at tynie but his tactics were shocking like most of this season. Why pay good money to see decent players which they are stagnate under a manager who clearly hasn't evolved with football.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macker1874

• davemclaren

• luckydug

• Absolute Scenes

Pasquale for King
14 hours ago, Crete said:

Can Ann Budge go up to lift the Scottish cup if we win it?

Gary Locke will surely go up ?

Pasquale for King
56 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Is it because you don’t actually want Levein to have the same success as Sergio and possibly become hugely popular amongst the fans? 

Quite a few folk on here don’t want Sergio back although he won the cup because of the standard of football and finishing 5th, but back CL if we do the same this season? Ironic eh ??‍♂️?

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, macker1874 said:

Like I said if you read it properly completely different bunch of players and manager. Even if we win he still needs to go because his style of football isn't what most fans want to see that game last night shouldn't have even went to a replay at tynie but his tactics were shocking like most of this season. Why pay good money to see decent players which they are stagnate under a manager who clearly hasn't evolved with football.

Agreed. PS Hibs were 11th.

chester copperpot
4 hours ago, macker1874 said:

Starting to bug me the comparison to 2012. It's a different team and different manager who quite frankly win or loose still needs to go because his decision making has been rank rotten and should never have been allowed to take the managers job in the first place.

This bunch of playes should be doing alot better and its down to that Prehistoric out of date arrogant dick head they aren't. Iv never liked craig even the first time around boring drab football I'd rather keep my money and go watch Whitehill welfare or bonnyrigg rose play. 

I really hope we win the cup but the verdict on "Sir Craig" as some one has been quoted as calling him is still out.

I honestly felt we were honking under Sergio as well mate. I am nowhere near happy about the current situation but if Levein flukes his way to a Scottish cup victory I couldn't give 2 hoots. Would love to see us win it again. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

I honestly felt we were honking under Sergio as well mate. I am nowhere near happy about the current situation but if Levein flukes his way to a Scottish cup victory I couldn't give 2 hoots. Would love to see us win it again. 

Sergio’s general record is massaged by the cup win, although anyone who annihilates Hibs like that in a game like that is an immediate legend.

I’d also love to win the cup again. I’d be chuffed if Levein did it because this reputation of him being a loser isn’t fair and he was one of my favourite players as a kid. But he still needs to go in the summer.

I'll go crazy.  Hope Christophe knows where Petrie is sitting so he can give him a nice big smile as he collects the trophy.

A 5-1 would be over the top.

1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

Id love to see us lift the cup again aswell is just rather is not be with him in charge. Sergio was far from the best manager we have ever had but he worked with what he had in terms of what was happening at the club and we are meant to be in a better position so why are we still in the same place in the league when we are meant to be better off and everything come back around to craig. The players we have are a promising group and I believe with a better manager we would be up there for 3rd maybe 2dlnd place because on there day could beat anyone and I feel with craig not taking responsibility for his **** ups it's had a negative effect on the players it's the same effect that happened at man utd with Jose Mourinho same group of players playing for OGS and I'm not for one saying we are man utd.

11 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’d  harbour a good guess that most of the doomsday folk on here don’t even attend the games or that many.

come on the Hearts.

Seems a fair bet.

8 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Sergio was hugely popular  with the vast majority of fans because he not only won the cup but was also a bit of a charmer - a trait Levein does not really have.

Calebs Grandad

Beat Celtic 3-1 in the final and Berra going off with a bad cut to the head then reappearing bandaged up shouting “Blood doesn't show on a maroon jersey ya weedgie b*stards”. Then Levein dedicates the victory to the memory of the gentleman who passed away at the quarter final replay. 

21 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

WHEN we win, the players will do a guard of honour at the tunnel, out walks Romanov to a heroes reception as he bolts up the stairs to hoist the cup........

:clyay::sweeet::yas::scenes::pleasing:

Children, this is why drugs dont work.

11 hours ago, macker1874 said:

Starting to bug me the comparison to 2012. It's a different team and different manager who quite frankly win or loose still needs to go because his decision making has been rank rotten and should never have been allowed to take the managers job in the first place.

This bunch of playes should be doing alot better and its down to that Prehistoric out of date arrogant dick head they aren't. Iv never liked craig even the first time around boring drab football I'd rather keep my money and go watch Whitehill welfare or bonnyrigg rose play. 

I really hope we win the cup but the verdict on "Sir Craig" as some one has been quoted as calling him is still out.

This post is rather similar to the one on Rangers Media that we were all pissing ourselves laughing at last night.:rofl:

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Sergio was hugely popular  with the vast majority of fans because he not only won the cup but was also a bit of a charmer - a trait Levein does not really have.

Owning Hibs at three different stadiums helped too.

5 hours ago, Calebs Grandad said:

Beat Celtic 3-1 in the final and Berra going off with a bad cut to the head then reappearing bandaged up shouting “Blood doesn't show on a maroon jersey ya weedgie b*stards”. Then Levein dedicates the victory to the memory of the gentleman who passed away at the quarter final replay. 

That would be superb.  A cast iron solid Jambo.

On 12/03/2019 at 22:13, Crete said:

Thats what they do in the NFL, the owner lifts the Super Bowl, no pretensions it’s not a business there. Arguably more honest than what happens here. 

Edited by JCR

It should have been ten
On 12/03/2019 at 22:53, whodanny said:

If Hearts win the cup, with a 1-0 victory in a shite performance, will the same naysaying fukwit ratbags be on here greetin' about how shite we are, and how Levein will never win anything (oh, except the cup we just won) and should get the heave, and , oh aye, feckin' Budge oot and drone, drone... all the other miserable shite they whine on aboot ?  Or will they be, like me, deliriously happy, and toally pished oot ma nut celebrating my teams triumph ? I somehow suspect the former. 'Mon THE HEARTS !!!

Aye defo the former!! Certain torn faced muppets will never be happy and judging by the hatred of Craig by some on here they’d be too pissed off to celebrate. 

Anyway its WHEN we win the cup mate. I will be like yourself, pished and celebrating our wonderful club bringing home the big cup yet again. MON THE FAMOUS!! 

:clyay:    :walk_man:  

What has Craig ever done so wrong for some people to get so personal ?

I can understand if folk think we could get someone else to be manager but personal abuse is completely out of order.

Whatever else he us he is a Hearts man and is only doing what he thinks is best.

It's got so bad some won't even bring them self's to celebrate goals because it ruins their agenda.

An earlier poster on here is positively seething at the thought Craig might actually lead us to a cup.

avhudtheteeshirt

If we go on and win the cup, it will quiet down a few on here (Levein bashers) and everyone on .net it will be yet another spear through the heart!!!!!

It was my Dad's birthday on the 19th of May, unsurprisingly he didn't see me that day. 

This year its his 60th birthday party on the 25th,lets hope we are all in party mood. 

Plus I would love it, LOVE IT, if Aberdeen beat both the old firm and we pap them in the final

Levein and Budge climb the steps together, only for them to rip off their masks. CL has actually been Vlad all along, and Budge is actually Rodney in drag. They hold the trophy aloft each burning a photo of Iain Brines to riotous applause. Meanwhile, the big screens show a live feed from Easter Road and there's Rudi Skacel on the pitch, he twats a shot from 40 yards into the top corner and drops a big toley in the centre circle.

Life is good.

11 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Owning Hibs at three different stadiums helped too.

Indeed + absolutely slaughtering Fenton in press conferences!!

On 13/03/2019 at 12:03, macker1874 said:

Prehistoric aye. He's completely overhauled and modernised our academy and club structure from top to bottom.  

:cornette: 

tokyowalnut

First time round as in when he was a player??

Or, first time managing us to successive 3rd place finishes and good European nights.

Why so personal? You come across like the type of fan that likes to lose just to be able to moan about Levein. Maybe you should go watch Whitehill Welfare or Bonnyrigg Rose.

Obviously, depending on how things turn out, imagine being the team that halted Celtic's unbeaten run and stopping them getting the treble treble.  Popcorn exploding everywhere.

Edited by Haken

1 hour ago, Haken said:

Obviously, depending on how things turn out, imagine being the team that halted Celtic's unbeaten run and stopping them getting the treble treble.  Popcorn exploding everywhere.

With Naismith on his first game back from injury scoring the 90th minute winner!!

davemclaren

If Hearts win the cup that will be four times we will have won it in 21 years. We only won it five times in the 124 years previous to that. 

19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

If Hearts win the cup that will be four times we will have won it in 21 years. We only won it five times in the 124 years previous to that. 

If we win the cup, I will have seen Hearts do it five times.  Nobody alive can beat that record.  :toasting:

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

If we win the cup, I will have seen Hearts do it five times.  Nobody alive can beat that record.  :toasting:

Yet!  ?

3 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Prehistoric aye. He's completely overhauled and modernised our academy and club structure from top to bottom.  

Aye and beating Braga to get to the group stages was pure eyebleeding 

If Hearts lift the cup then I lift over £600, and if I remember correctly we did it the hard way in 2012. HHGH BELIEVE. 

Absolute Scenes
On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 12:59, macker1874 said:

Guy wins us the first silverware since 2012...but aye he has to go

Utterly utterly staggering.

Absolute Scenes
4 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

I wouldn't even waste energy trying to reply to that

Clearly a Hibs troll - he wants Levein out even if we win the cup

How utterly tragic

I'm not a hearts fan don't make me laugh. I'm a hibs troll  for not liking the manager and for having an opinion on what happens at the club crime of the century. Clearley you CL happy clappers are happy watching boring drab football and listening to excuse after excuse from the man he never own up to his mistakes it's always some one else's fault. What type of fan would I be if I didn't want us to win the cup but CL is not the answer to take us forward no matter what he's done with the accademy he needs to go as manager and Dof and take up another role away from the first team playing side if he loves the club that much.

Oh and I never liked him when  he was manager first time he's an arrogant piece of S**t PHM or not.

4 minutes ago, macker1874 said:

I'm not a hearts fan don't make me laugh. I'm a hibs troll  for not liking the manager and for having an opinion on what happens at the club crime of the century. Clearley you CL happy clappers are happy watching boring drab football and listening to excuse after excuse from the man he never own up to his mistakes it's always some one else's fault. What type of fan would I be if I didn't want us to win the cup but CL is not the answer to take us forward no matter what he's done with the accademy he needs to go as manager and Dof and take up another role away from the first team playing side if he loves the club that much.

Oh and I never liked him when  he was manager first time he's an arrogant piece of S**t PHM or not.

And breathe....

Do you keep your money and go watch Whitehall Welfare and Bonnyrigg Rose play?

If not why not?

Otherwise give us peace man.

On 12/03/2019 at 22:13, Crete said:

She would probably want Dumpster with her and several Hibs representatives and lift it a loft by saying "This is for all of Edinburgh"

Computer says No.

17 minutes ago, macker1874 said:

:bolt:

5 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Wow!! You saw us win the cup 63 years ago - I would have loved to have been there!!

Love to hear your story of that day.

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Wow!! You saw us win the cup 63 years ago - I would have loved to have been there!!

Love to hear your story of that day.

Brilliant sunny day.  Crowd of about 134,000 at Hampden, half of whom were Hearts supporters.

We hadn't conceded a single goal throughout the tournament, so we were confident of victory.  We won 3-1, but the score flattered Celtic.  Celtic's goal came about because a big Celtic numpty shoulder-charged our goalie, Willie Duff, and knocked the ball out of his hands.

8 hours ago, Bozi said:

Plus I would love it, LOVE IT, if Aberdeen beat both the old firm and we pap them in the final

Hibs beat them both IIRC in 2006 :scenes:

26 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Brilliant sunny day.  Crowd of about 134,000 at Hampden, half of whom were Hearts supporters.

We hadn't conceded a single goal throughout the tournament, so we were confident of victory.  We won 3-1, but the score flattered Celtic.  Celtic's goal came about because a big Celtic numpty shoulder-charged our goalie, Willie Duff, and knocked the ball out of his hands.

Great stuff.  My old Dad was there with his 3 brothers - I loved to hear him tell me the story of that game. ❤️

22 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

Hibs beat them both IIRC in 2006 :scenes:

Wasn't it Clyde who beat Celtic? 

Though it would have been funnier to witness the tears and snotters from Hibs if that had been the case 

2 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Wasn't it Clyde who beat Celtic? 

Though it would have been funnier to witness the tears and snotters from Hibs if that had been the case 

ffs aye you're right what am I thinking of ?