*** Win a pair of tickets to open training session ***

davemclaren

davemclaren

If you are a subscribed member and want to win two tickets then post on this thread. 

Open Training Session Friday 22/3

We are delighted to invite you along to the Oriam to give you an insight to behind the scenes at Scotland's Sports Performance Centre.

The plan for the morning is:

9.30am:            Arrival via the Main Reception at the Oriam, for tea and coffee in the terraced area of the indoor synthetic pitch. Please see attached a map for directions.

10.00am:          Tour of Oriam, Scotland's Sports Performance Centre. Please note, you will not gain access to the Hearts changing facilities

10.30am:          Training session commences

12.00pm:          Training session finishes

Dress Code:     Casual

If you are traveling to the event via car, please note there is limited car parking, however you can use any car park in the grounds of Heriot Watt. Car sharing and public transport is advised.

davemclaren
23 hours ago, davemclaren said:

If you are a subscribed member and want to win two tickets then post on this thread. 

We are delighted to invite you along to the Oriam to give you an insight to behind the scenes at Scotland's Sports Performance Centre.

9.30am:            Arrival via the Main Reception at the Oriam, for tea and coffee in the terraced area of the indoor synthetic pitch. Please see attached a map for directions.

10.00am:          Tour of Oriam, Scotland's Sports Performance Centre. Please note, you will not gain access to the Hearts changing facilities

If you are traveling to the event via car, please note there is limited car parking, however you can use any car park in the grounds of Heriot Watt. Car sharing and public transport is advised.

Still open. 

I’ve actually got two tickets to this but will be in Tenerife. I was asked by the staff if I knew anyone who would like to go in my place. I told them to give them away but can ask if they’re still available then I’ll donate to JKB. I’m going on the 16th April to the gorgie suite for the sponsors event though ?

davemclaren
On 12/03/2019 at 16:49, davemclaren said:

Bttt

davemclaren
21 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’ve actually got two tickets to this but will be in Tenerife. I was asked by the staff if I knew anyone who would like to go in my place. I told them to give them away but can ask if they’re still available then I’ll donate to JKB. I’m going on the 16th April to the gorgie suite for the sponsors event though ?

Generous. Let me know if you get that arranged. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Generous. Let me know if you get that arranged. 

Thanks

Two additional tickets reserved for you. I’ve sent you a PM with details 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Two additional tickets reserved for you. I’ve sent you a PM with details 

Excellent. Thanks to Saughton Jambo we now have two pairs of tickets to be won. 

A bit late to this. I also have 2 spare tickets for this if interested, I can't go sadly. I've been in touch with Hearts and they are happy to transfer to Kickback. Just let me know. 

davemclaren
56 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

A bit late to this. I also have 2 spare tickets for this if interested, I can't go sadly. I've been in touch with Hearts and they are happy to transfer to Kickback. Just let me know. 

That would be great. I’ll pm you. ?

davemclaren
On 12/03/2019 at 16:49, davemclaren said:

3 pairs of tickets now available. Closes 18:00 today.