Lets stop this mindless behaviour

jamtartan74

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

So the system would cause individuals to think twice about doing something so stupid because they’d suffer for it?

Sounds good to me. 

As should a fine/ jail and a criminal record. 

I'm for strict liability, but maybe it's a little more complicated than most folk think. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nookie Bear

• jamtartan74

• Bazzas right boot

• Deevers

Tommy Brown
6 hours ago, Boab said:

The sheep do like a wind up, i’ll give them that !

spoke to hun workmate, it was OB not FB.

Which disappointed me a bit.

I thought calling Gerrard an FB at Ibrox was pretty good.

Portable Badger

The bloody irony is amazing - of all the 'victims of sectarian abuse' it has to be one of the OF who have been spouting their bigoted bile for nearly a whole century and the authorities have done feck all about them !!!!

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Deek said:

Ironic that police investigate sectairian abuse against Gerard,  I assume Sheep singing something about his English heritage.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47576091

Meantime they have ignored decades of sectarian abuse by the bigot brothers.

Unbelivable.

Irony just isn't a big enough word for what's going on here. 

2 hours ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

The bloody irony is amazing - of all the 'victims of sectarian abuse' it has to be one of the OF who have been spouting their bigoted bile for nearly a whole century and the authorities have done feck all about them !!!!

My wife was on the phone to her mate when this story came on the BBC Scotland news. She ended her call when she heard me telling the tele to feck off.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Deek said:

Ironic that police investigate sectairian abuse against Gerard,  I assume Sheep singing something about his English heritage.

Unbelivable.

Hunbelivable even. 

On 09/03/2019 at 10:26, portobellojambo1 said:

I may be wrong here but did he not actually come down the steps from higher up in the stand and actually pass a steward on his way down the last few steps before jumping the barrier onto the trackside. The last time I saw someone doing similar was the incident at Tynecastle where it appeared a HMFC fan wanted to get down the front and have a word with someone on the park, but drink took over and he ended up doing a henner over the barrier, which in itself deserved 10/10 for technical merit marks.

I was amazed how far this guy came to get on pitchside.

i was watching on BT and their halftime coverage showed this.

my doubts are would the same coverage have been available if  game at Ibrox.

This is the main issue in my opinion, tv not being honest when OF home game or involved  when away.

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, superjack said:

My wife was on the phone to her mate when this story came on the BBC Scotland news. She ended her call when she heard me telling the tele to feck off.

??

jamtartan74
52 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Crazy to think now what is considered a big issue. Compare to the start of this video...

Brilliant, watched all of that there, 1st time seeing it in years ?

As far as I can tell these issues are increasing due to the lack of (active) policing at games, I am not a fan of points reductions as I do not believe it would be fairly implemented.

However, If clubs started to lose points their own fans would police the unruly - prison sentences are justified but not a deterrent to the idiots as when they are drunk they think they can get away with it due to the large crowd.

Self policing is the only thing that may deter them in my opinion.

Heres Rixxy
9 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Brilliant, watched all of that there, 1st time seeing it in years ?

Absolute scenes.

Proper highlights package back then as well. 

13 hours ago, Deek said:

Unbelivable.

Like a good laugh Police Scotland.

You really couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

Sevco are only 6 years old remember, so not a century.

Edited by DETTY29

10 hours ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Crazy to think now what is considered a big issue. Compare to the start of this video...

Interesting to see that the police back then had no hesitation in wading in and arresting the  people that needed lifted. A bit different these days where they stand back and watch like disinterested spectators.

doctor jambo
13 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Hunbelivable even. 

hun is not sectarian,

and orange is a colour

your wife being banged by a gangster has nothing to do with middle eastern cults

I suspect they are safe

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

hun is not sectarian,

and orange is a colour

your wife being banged by a gangster has nothing to do with middle eastern cults

I suspect they are safe

You're more educated than that. (or I hope so?

Words are only about 30% of communication. 

Tone, volume,  hand movement, body language etc and in footballs case context make up about 70% of communication. 

Anyway, I was posting a joke on word play. Cba with the none football stuff on here unless it's about us, directly. 

Always goes the same way. 

Fozzyonthefence
23 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

spoke to hun workmate, it was OB not FB.

Which disappointed me a bit.

I thought calling Gerrard an FB at Ibrox was pretty good.

Someone should be asking Police Scotland why there was no investigation into the Celtic fans singing this exact same song at Murrayfield about Levein (and I believe at Parkhead again).  Or the Rangers fans singing this stuff every single week.

Looks like Police Scotland are just going after the easy target (only 900 Aberdeen fans at Ibrox I think) rather than the tens of thousands of OF fans guilty of this exact same behaviour every week.  

If this is the start of them taking this seriously and going after the OF too then great but we all know this wont be the case.  Maybe we need to be good citizens and start making sure they can’t sweep this under the carpet.....

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, Deevers said:

Interesting to see that the police back then had no hesitation in wading in and arresting the  people that needed lifted. A bit different these days where they stand back and watch like disinterested spectators.

I’ve been told by a poster on here in no uncertain terms that the poor wee souls think its to dangerous to go charging in these days

2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I’ve been told by a poster on here in no uncertain terms that the poor wee souls think its to dangerous to go charging in these days

Different times I suppose, and different folk wearing the uniform..

• 2 weeks later...
Sexton Hardcastle

Assume very little will be said of the organised sash bash in Blackpool, flute bands and full works?

And they wonder why the sectarian issue will never be put to bed.