Stringfellow Hawke

Norm

Jan Michael Vincent. Not a paedo. The other one. At age 74. Bloody loved Airwolf. Took me years to figure out his lost brother, Sinjin, was actually called St John. 

Edited by Normthebarman

tokyowalnut

Rubbish! 

Loved Airwolf, A-Team and Knight Rider. Pretty certain they were all on on a Saturday afternoon. Brilliant TV.

doctor jambo
12 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Rubbish! 

Loved Airwolf, A-Team and Knight Rider. Pretty certain they were all on on a Saturday afternoon. Brilliant TV.

Street hawk was shit though

Real hero of mine growing up. Can't believe how old he was. Probably means I'm getting on a bit too.

Bugger :(

3 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Street hawk was shit though

GTF!

It was totally believable a motorbike with 2” wide wheels& massive plastic farings could go 350mph round corners!!!

Whats wrong with you man??!

Loved that show, one of the best TV theme tunes of all time. Named my RX-7 "The Lady" as a tribute to Airwolf. Even got some carbon fibre kickplates made.

RIP JMV :(

Had a shocker of a life after Airwolf.

Alcoholism, car crashes, beating up his other half, hospitalised on many occasions, permanent voicebox damage, lost a leg......it's a miracle he lasted as long as he did.

Unknown user

Very sad to see this, looks like it was no long before he passed. Apparently he had big problems with drink and drugs and lost part of his leg to infection.

Didn't know he'd been sacked from airwolf for drinking and they did season 4 without him by the way. 

Jan-Michael-Vincent-600x800.jpg

RIP JMV

I feel old now. Loved Airwolf have all 4seasoms , Blue Thunder , Street Hawk , Hill Street Blues , A-Team , Knightrider , Dukes etc at home. Didn’t know about his life after. Shame ?

RIP