• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• i8hibsh

• soonbe110

• Governor Tarkin

portobellojambo1
Just now, Thought Police said:

That’s since I was young and is sung with a different tune.

Since makes more sense than when right enough. I didn't hear the other song last night, I was quite pleased to get through the whole match without hearing anyone snoring.

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Ford Prentice said:

Classic whataboutery. Pathetic.

Just pointing out the inaccuracy of the previous post.

Ann Budge is against sectarianism (as long as it does not cost us income). Is that better?

1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

Now that statement makes you a moron.

Feel free for people to want new owners and discuss its merits, for me  personally anyone who wants that clearly cant remember the last 50 years of worry and pain to get to an owner who actually knows what the **** they are doing with our finances (in the main) and wont allow us down a piss poor road but each to their own.

No one is perfect and room for improvement but by christ its less improvement required than previous incumbents.

Or the alternative is to make up some pathetic name for the owner.....you know like Supergran or some shit chant at a football ground.

I can’t stand Budge.  I think she is killing us as a sporting entity and turning us into HMCC, a community centre setup for community cohesion.  Winning is ’nice’ to her but I guess she just wants the ‘best team to win’ at the end of the day.  She seems to care more about collaring our own fans than anything else.  Her raison d'être is for vanity and everything falls under this umbrella as a ‘project’.

I feel she is not acting in the best interests of the club, she is acting in the best interests in the clubs (and hers) appearance and image.  She wants us to be the ‘first’ for every ridiculous insignificant thing you can think of before being first where it matters – on the football field.  All she is succeeding in is disengaging fans form the actual team.

Roll on 2020!  Although I have a feeling she will remain on the Throne.

53 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

They have as much right to a voice as you or anyone else.  

Equally the rest of us have the right to condemn, or ignore them, as necessary, much the same as we all do with your posts.

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Sorry, but you can’t pick and choose when to be offended by sectarianism. If she refuses to tackle away fans then it completely diluted attempts to sort out the home fans. It seems she is happy to either take the easier route or knows she already has the season ticket money so can be harder on the home fans. 

This is where I think she isn't delivering on what she should be as an owner.

You can tackle both home and away fans singing this crap at the same time you dont have to get your house in perfect order before tackling the other issue, she should be reducing allocation and giving a clear message to both OF and anyone else that we have a zero tolerance for this crap across the whole ground........and we enforce it.

Same goes for missiles/flares

letsalldothebeattie

Don’t know if it was them or not but anyone know what happened late in the game when the police went sprinting along that direction? Couldn’t fully see from where I was 

27 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Need to stop singing Rangers songs

This. Last night was one of the worst games I’ve ever been in for sectarianism. (Been going since 1999) Dunno if it was because I was close to them. 

The section have done pretty well this season at generating a bit of an atmosphere, particularly at away games. But, it's obvious that some of the younger loyalist fans were always gonna jump on the bandwagon and bring it down a notch.

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I can’t stand Budge.  I think she is killing us as a sporting entity and turning us into HMCC, a community centre setup for community cohesion.  Winning is ’nice’ to her but I guess she just wants the ‘best team to win’ at the end of the day.  She seems to care more about collaring our own fans than anything else.  Her raison d'être is for vanity and everything falls under this umbrella as a ‘project’.

I feel she is not acting in the best interests of the club, she is acting in the best interests in the clubs (and hers) appearance and image.  She wants us to be the ‘first’ for every ridiculous insignificant thing you can think of before being first where it matters – on the football field.  All she is succeeding in is disengaging fans form the actual team.

While I disagree with almost all of that its fair enough to have the view and articulate why and it beats your usual shit patter of name calling.....something the young lads seem to want to do as well.

Personally, she has responsibility for Levein and that could be her achilles heal because he is the one affecting on field performance not her, and ultimately if we dont want CL then she will need to make that call.

And while there is alot of us unhappy with the performances and style I think JKB is still just a tiny extreme view either end of the scales of what Hearts fans think and so the comments about driving fans away isnt really borne out by the STs and numbers seen week in week out over the last few years.

I would also say that this club wouldnt have been able to have such external investment or build the stand if it wasnt for her portraying the image of the club (and FOH) and people seem happy to dismiss all this quickly and move on like a spoiled child saying "I want I want"

Doesnt mean we cant criticise on the field issues I just dont see we have much of an argument off the field.

Edited by Jamboelite

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, JCR said:

Last night was one of the worst games I’ve ever been in for sectarianism.

We need more sectarianism imo.

20 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Definetly never heard this version before , ffs another song adapted , file under sweet Caroline etc

Was getting belted out at the last Easter Road game 

Mr Elwood P
11 minutes ago, JCR said:

This. Last night was one of the worst games I’ve ever been in for sectarianism. (Been going since 1999) Dunno if it was because I was close to them. 

Surely not? Some sectarian fish was attempted but was booed down by the majority of Hearts fans in attendance.

1 hour ago, Old Castle Rock said:

We could do with the young team at Tynecastle to drum up an atmosphere, it might inject a bit of drive into the team 

atmosphere is  one thing. A ‘young team’ full of arseholes is something else 

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Surely not? Some sectarian fish was attempted but was booed down by the majority of Hearts fans in attendance.

Yeah, I suppose that’s fair. The worry I have is Hearts are a soft target for punishment compared to Rangers and Celtic so when political pressure comes for a crackdown Hearts will be hammered. 

Mr Elwood P
55 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If I had my way drums, controlled flares, swearing, abuse (within reason) everything would be the norm at football.  Football is dull as **** and Hearts are flatlining on and off the park.    We have about 3 songs now and all you feel are eyes on you at every opportunity.  People just wanting to hear something inappropriate and report it in order to sell their fellow fans down the river. We are brutal on almost every (non face painting) level. 

Fair play mate, it can't be easy to have found 27000 different ways of saying the exact same thing post after post after post. You might be better served changing your username to 'Hearts Are Dire' and be done with it. Cut down on the electricity bill of everyone on here who has to filter through all your tedious nonsense. Could be regarded as your contribution to help the fight against climate change.

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I heard one song about the pope and Ira which was loudly booed around me. I don’t tend to listen much to the singing to be fair though. 

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You are getting confused with her and someone else. 

Crowds are the highest in modern times, so you are wrong. 

And if she disengages more fans that can only drum up sectererian songs then she would have even more successful. 

She won't win at any cost, we were hours from liquidation. 

Walk down McLeod Street, the evidence of what she has achieved along with the fans  is staring you in the face. 

On the football front we have progressed steadily from a championship side to a top six side. 

We need to further improve, but to say she hasn't got the club interests at Heart and is selfish is absolutely shite. 

On the firsts, not sure what you mean. Living wage? Women's team? America project? DoF? 

How in engaging the community is a bad thing I'll never know. 

Whatever It is, are we the first club to do it or are you talking shite again? 

Pants Shaton
1 hour ago, ali_jambo said:

Was happy to see the 'When I was Young' song getting booed.

Don’t think it was.

it was a chant about having sexual with the pope and the IRA that got booed down.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Don’t think it was.

it was a chant about having sexual with the pope and the IRA that got booed down.

This.

To the tune of 'Tom Hark'.

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

They have as much right to a voice as you or anyone else.  

But can't you see the circle argument to your point. He has as much right to call them out. 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

So, to want new owners makes you a moron? This is to say to have a differing opinion makes you a moron?

Having a different opinion to the 'norm' actually makes you the opposite of a moron.  Just saying likes.

Explain that please makes no sense. 

1 hour ago, 4marsbars said:

Or, to put it simply, we just want two things, home or away:

- noise 

- nothing sectarian

Not much to ask.

Boom. 

Howdy Doody Jambo
19 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

atmosphere is  one thing. A ‘young team’ full of arseholes is something else 

Correct, but there is as many auld arseholes 

Maybe a choir then 

44 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Just pointing out the inaccuracy of the previous post.

Ann Budge is against sectarianism (as long as it does not cost us income). Is that better?

You will get reported for saying stuff like this. 

41 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

This is where I think she isn't delivering on what she should be as an owner.

You can tackle both home and away fans singing this crap at the same time you dont have to get your house in perfect order before tackling the other issue, she should be reducing allocation and giving a clear message to both OF and anyone else that we have a zero tolerance for this crap across the whole ground........and we enforce it.

Same goes for missiles/flares

Spot on ? 

My 2 Laddies were with the so called " Young Team " last night, and I can tell you they are anything but morons or " Loyalists ".

They were there to enjoy themselves, sing, have a laugh, try and help create an atmosphere and most of all to support the Hearts... they are proper Hearts boys. Season ticket holders since they could walk.

So stop tarring all the laddies with the same brush.

HHGH

3fingersreid
14 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

This.

To the tune of 'Tom Hark'.

That’s an old song that was sung in the 80’s 

36 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Was getting belted out at the last Easter Road game 

Wasn’t there , enjoying it in bar1874 , but that’s the first I’ve been made aware of it . 

59 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Definetly never heard this version before , ffs another song adapted , file under sweet Caroline etc

That tune (the FTP and IRA version) has been going at Hearts since before I started following Hearts away, in around 2003/4.

You used to hear it in pubs before games and stuff. Seemed to have died away until the wee guys brought it back.

Pure Rangers patter. :vrface:

5 minutes ago, jambodeek said:

My 2 Laddies were with the so called " Young Team " last night, and I can tell you they are anything but morons or " Loyalists ".

They were there to enjoy themselves, sing, have a laugh, try and help create an atmosphere and most of all to support the Hearts... they are proper Hearts boys. Season ticket holders since they could walk.

HHGH

OK  Please ask them to come on here and personally explain why it's a good idea to sing that song about the current owner. 

Thought Police
6 minutes ago, jambodeek said:

HHGH

Well unfortunately if they stand with a group singing sectarian songs, then they will get tarred with that brush. Do you want them picking things up?

EasternRossco
37 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Fair play mate, it can't be easy to have found 27000 different ways of saying the exact same thing post after post after post. You might be better served changing your username to 'Hearts Are Dire' and be done with it. Cut down on the electricity bill of everyone on here who has to filter through all your tedious nonsense. Could be regarded as your contribution to help the fight against climate change.

Excellent post. 

Forever Hearts
2 hours ago, jambovambo said:

Behind me on the stairs going out.

Chanting something about Ann Budge and how we need new owners.

Someone just in front of me turned round and growled "you don't have a ****ing clue what it is to support your team".

That shut them up. Morons.

And don't get me started on the subject of that drum.

So while they were there supporting the team somebody told them they don't have a clue what it's like to support the team? 

That'll show 'em. 

8 minutes ago, jambodeek said:

HHGH

Good on them. We need the non-Loyalist one to outnumber the wee diet-Rangers dicks.

All the sectarian stuff is what is causing people to dislike the 'young team'. Noone is against a good atmosphere.

Italian Lambretta
1 hour ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Don’t know if it was them or not but anyone know what happened late in the game when the police went sprinting along that direction? Couldn’t fully see from where I was 

If you go back a bit you'll see I mentioned it. Although its hard to notice amongst the usual clique Kbers having their private conversations.

Mr Brightside

On the TV you could hear fans singing bouncey bouncey. Hope it wasn’t our fans as that is cringey Rangers material.

8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

So while they were there supporting the team somebody told them they don't have a clue what it's like to support the team? 

That'll show 'em. 

Oh come on. You know fine what he meant.

iwasthere1954
2 hours ago, ali_jambo said:

Was happy to see the 'When I was Young' song getting booed.

I didn't hear that where I was sitting but when they sung that song that ends f.... the pope and the ira there was a fair bit of booing. I don't think the sung that again.   

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

On the TV you could hear fans singing bouncey bouncey. Hope it wasn’t our fans as that is cringey Rangers material.

I'm pretty sure it was "Uche, Uche" they were singing, so you'll need to find some other tenuous sectarian link to be offended by.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'm pretty sure it was "Uche, Uche" they were singing, so you'll need to find some other tenuous sectarian link to be offended by.

Yes you`re correct it was Uche, Uche

16 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

Uche, Uche was the chant ...... Nothing to do  with Rangers 

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Paul Allen said:

Classic JKB. 10 page thread on the Young Team incoming from the self-righteous sweetie-paper rustlers.

They were all born 65 years old and have never done anything wrong in their lives. 

28 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Well unfortunately if they stand with a group singing sectarian songs, then they will get tarred with that brush. Do you want them picking things up?

They aren`t daft laddies so they wont pick things up

32 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

OK  Please ask them to come on here and personally explain why it's a good idea to sing that song about the current owner. 

I`m sure there are songs about a lot of people that others don`t like, but does everyone come on here to explain to why songs are made up just to keep others happy ?

9 minutes ago, jambodeek said:

Uche, Uche was the chant ...... Nothing to do  with Rangers 

It was, but the irony of the intro "if you don't do the Uche, you're a tim" is clearly lost on them.

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Definitely not them :thumbsup:

Thought Police
18 minutes ago, Paul Allen said:

Classic JKB. 10 page thread on the Young Team incoming from the self-righteous sweetie-paper rustlers.

You like sectarian singing then?

Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, Dunks said:

It was, but the irony of the intro "if you don't do the Uche, you're a tim" is clearly lost on them.

:facepalm:

:lol:

That's quite funny tbf.