braveheart

Sean Clare

Sid
1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

What's your point? He was playing shit at that time.

“Never a player in him”. 
that’s the point. 
Agree he played some really crap games. Seemed like he couldn’t be dropped (which probably contributed to not busting a gut. 
That’s not my point. 
Do you agree with my point that some people commented that there was never a player in him being wrong or right? 

Clerry Jambo

Clare was rightly called out as he had been murder until his form picked up recently. So we will forget 12 months of shite and judge him on last few games!!! Nice goal at the weekend though

OmiyaHearts
12 minutes ago, Sid said:

“Never a player in him”. 
that’s the point. 
Agree he played some really crap games. Seemed like he couldn’t be dropped (which probably contributed to not busting a gut. 
That’s not my point. 
Do you agree with my point that some people commented that there was never a player in him being wrong or right? 

I disagree with your point and I'd say you are wrong. Saying he's a player after 1.5 good games in almost 2 years is ridiculous. He looks like he's finally coming good but I'd hold off on the gushing praise, as he has plenty of hard work to do.

At the time, the posters were correct. He looked lost and seemed he would never cut it here, yet you're on quoting posters as if you're some sort of prophet. He's only played well the last 2 games, and got a red card in one of them.

Let's wait and see, hopefully we'll have a confident and capable player come end of the season.

One five

When he first came I thought there's a player there ! but as the season progressed he seemed to look as if he was uninterested at times , when a manager fills a player with negativity a player often starts to hide in games , Stendel seems to have put him in a role where he is more comfortable and given him more confidence that brings positivity and given the freedom to have a go and do what he is good at , that's what I see anyway, let's hope he continues to play like the last two games.

jambo-in-furness

His class was always evident to those that know their football 😇.

my main concern is that he was going to leave Hearts before those that can’t see witnessed how good he is.

Sid
4 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I disagree with your point and I'd say you are wrong. Saying he's a player after 1.5 good games in almost 2 years is ridiculous. He looks like he's finally coming good but I'd hold off on the gushing praise, as he has plenty of hard work to do.

At the time, the posters were correct. He looked lost and seemed he would never cut it here, yet you're on quoting posters as if you're some sort of prophet. He's only played well the last 2 games, and got a red card in one of them.

Let's wait and see, hopefully we'll have a confident and capable player come end of the season.

I’ve not said he’s Messi.  I’m no prophet. 

I’ve said there’s a player in there. 
only a player could have controlled that shot for the goal he scored. 
how can you be correct at the time in saying there’s not a player in there. That had nothing to do with how he was playing at the time. They were saying he will never be able to play well. 
They could have said he’s playing rubbish and don’t think there’s a player in there and be correct. But they were 100% wrong in saying there was no player in there. 

Phil Dunphy
6 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

almost 2 years

September 2018 wasn't even 18 months ago, let alone "almost two years".