Sean Clare

braveheart

10 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Even for you that is absolute drivel.

All sorts of excuses...Er...reasons for Clare -

lack of a pre-season, not used to Scottish football, Naismith’s injury, lack of confidence, lack of fitness, bad injury.

Maybe some have merit however the fact is his performances last season have been disappointing - and THAT was my point!

No excuses here Thommo, I deal in fact,  not fiction.

Clare had a decent season coming off a serious career threatener. 

Calling the lad out as a '"massive disappointment " then accuse others of spouting drivel ????

Deary me, stick with Chamois Leather and Tea making.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Thomaso

• Bridge of Djoum

• Inch Hearts

13 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

:rofl:

What where you expecting then Thomaso, a young player back from a serious long term injury tearing the league up. Maybe massively disappointed he didnt smash in 30 goals. 

Rerr Windows in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

No excuses here Thommo, I deal in fact,  not fiction.

Clare had a decent season coming off a serious career threatener. 

Calling the lad out as a '"massive disappointment " then accuse others of spouting drivel ????

Deary me, stick with Chamois Leather and Tea making.

Your stupid comment that I expected 30 goals from him was pure drivel, as was your last comment.

12 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Your stupid comment that I expected 30 goals from him was pure drivel, as was your last comment.

You don't make the Tea then ?

12 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Nice to know people still think the SPFL is a higher standard than the 6th richest league in the world!

Played more games last season than ever before in his career. 5 games in the Championship towards the end and the rest breaks down at 10 games in League 2 and 8 games in League 1. He was a championship regular right enough... 

Inch Hearts
20 hours ago, Jammy T said:

You make a fair point.

My posts used to be cleaner - up to a certain point in the Romanov era - but then I got so much abuse (not debate) for my opinions that I lowered myself to the standard of responses that I was receiving.

Makes sense I suppose mate.  

Inch Hearts
15 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

What where you expecting then Thomaso, a young player back from a serious long term injury tearing the league up. Maybe massively disappointed he didnt smash in 30 goals. 

Rerr Windows in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Why do you keep calling the poster Thomaso? 

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Artful Dodger said:

You don't make the Tea then ?

He does but he's sent away several times to get it right. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

Ask Cruiky who he was before the brand new name.

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

He does but he's sent away several times to get it right. 

2 sugars or 3?

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

2 sugars or 3?

None. And you've been told this countless times!

?

10 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Bedroom secrets, we'll just leave it at that.  

Inch Hearts
10 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ask Cruiky who he was before the brand new name.

Surely people are allowed to make new names and not be called others though? The way it’s referring to implies it was done on the sly and is something to be ashamed of by the constant referring to it? 

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Bedroom secrets, we'll just leave it at that.  

No bother, so you’re being sly then. 

Just now, Inch Hearts said:

Surely people are allowed to make new names and not be called others though? The way it’s referring to implies it was done on the sly and is something to be ashamed of by the constant referring to it? 

Happens to everyone. @Geoff Kilpatrick was flinging ‘Mothy’ at everyone for weeks before he got my new pseudo correct. The guy you asked the question of still gets called ‘Foddy’ mainly by Geoff again actually. ?

Why does it upset you so much?

Bridge of Djoum
7 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

What are you ashamed of? ?

The point isn't changing names, per se. I've changed mine 3 or 4 times I think. It's the abandoning of an old account, and it generally is after some embarrassment or faux pas. Then to set up an entirely new one, different name etc. That doesn't sound at all even slightly odd to you? If it's a simple name change you want, that's easy enough. Just edit your profile. This is different, though. 

What if a poster was banned, then sets up a new account and generally continues where they left off? There's nothing ''wrong'' with it, but it is a bit strange. 

13 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

No bother, so you’re being sly then. 

I prefer sleekit. 

Sounds much creepier.

Inch Hearts
14 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Happens to everyone. @Geoff Kilpatrick was flinging ‘Mothy’ at everyone for weeks before he got my new pseudo correct. The guy you asked the question of still gets called ‘Foddy’ mainly by Geoff again actually. ?

Why does it upset you so much?

It bothers me because it seems like a typical kickback ganging up attack. 

2 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

When Geoff was at it for weeks it never bothered me. I’m sure Thomaso is big enough to take it. Ganging up... Jesus... I think he’s an actual adult mate. Doubt he’ll be reaching for the razor blades now that his cunning ruse has been exposed. :lol:

Inch Hearts
10 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

What are you ashamed of? ?

The point isn't changing names, per se. I've changed mine 3 or 4 times I think. It's the abandoning of an old account, and it generally is after some embarrassment or faux pas. Then to set up an entirely new one, different name etc. That doesn't sound at all even slightly odd to you? If it's a simple name change you want, that's easy enough. Just edit your profile. This is different, though. 

What if a poster was banned, then sets up a new account and generally continues where they left off? There's nothing ''wrong'' with it, but it is a bit strange. 

Why on earth would I be ashamed of anything?

So this Thomaso fella was banned and people call the new name Thomaso because he was banned and try to grass him up slyly like a group of teenage lassies?  I find grown adults doing that slightly more odd.  I had no idea there was a feature to change names either.  You seem to take this football forum far too serious mate. 

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

When Geoff was at it for weeks it never bothered me. I’m sure Thomaso is big enough to take it. Ganging up... Jesus... I think he’s an actual adult mate. Doubt he’ll be reaching for the razor blades now that his cunning ruse has been exposed. :lol:

Whenever you start there’s about 2 or three posters that are right there behind you and vice versa.  I’m sure he can cope I just find it weird. 

Just now, Inch Hearts said:

Whenever you start there’s about 2 or three posters that are right there behind you and vice versa.  I’m sure he can cope I just find it weird. 

Weird... I never started. I replied. 

Also, whenever you post, there are a small group that follow you around backing you up each time too. Isn’t that funny? ?

Bridge of Djoum

Happens both ways, and on other forums too. 

On another forum, I was surprised to hear I was an employee at HMFC. BTW, you think KB is bad? Go take a look over there.

The fact they are correct is irrelevant. My official title is... Chief WUM, North American branch.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

So this Thomaso fella was banned and people call the new name Thomaso because he was banned and try to grass him up slyly like a group of teenage lassies?  I find grown adults doing that slightly more odd.  I had no idea there was a feature to change names either.  You seem to take this football forum far too serious mate. 

''too seriously''? I at least attempt to post with some humor, you are devoid of any, mate! My opening line was obviously tongue in cheek, you took it a tad too seriously. :rofl:Your self awareness sensor not work on the weekends?

He wasn't banned, he was a good poster was Thomaso.

Bit of an unhealthy dislike towards Mr Levein, but he's not alone there. 

Glad he's now got you looking out for him. Bless.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Artful Dodger said:

He was good. Excellent on the new stand thread. 

Inch Hearts
25 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Weird... I never started. I replied. 

Also, whenever you post, there are a small group that follow you around backing you up each time too. Isn’t that funny? ?

There is? I wish I noticed I would be flattered tbh :lol: 

Inch Hearts
16 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

So why is everyone bringing up his name change all the time then?  I’m not looking out for him either I’ve also no idea who Thomaso was 

Bridge of Djoum

So why is everyone bringing up his name change all the time then?  I’m not looking out for him either I’ve also no idea who Thomaso was 

The reasons have been given to you. If you don't accept them or agree, that's cool, man. Disagreement is healthy and normal. Just don't take it personally. 

Inch Hearts
27 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

''too seriously''? I at least attempt to post with some humor, you are devoid of any, mate! My opening line was obviously tongue in cheek, you took it a tad too seriously. :rofl:Your self awareness sensor not work on the weekends?

Yeah, fair enough. I do seem to be coming across all dickish.  Blame the in-laws ;) 

Inch Hearts
Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

The reasons have been given to you. If you don't accept them or agree, that's cool, man. Disagreement is healthy and normal. Just don't take it personally. 

?

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Yeah, fair enough. I do seem to be coming across all dickish.  Blame the in-laws ;) 

Feeling your pain, chief. Mine arrive in 10 days, thankfully they are staying in a hotel, then taking my 2 kids up to their house in Mass until September. Summer with the grandparents. 

My goal during this period is to hit every bar south of 59th Street. 

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Inch Hearts
3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Feeling your pain, chief. Mine arrive in 10 days, thankfully they are staying in a hotel, then taking my 2 kids up to their house in Mass until September. Summer with the grandparents. 

If only I had a plausible excuse not to gtf out of here.  :lol: good luck with that, half a day is too much for me never mind the summer. I’m here for dinner and toying over the possibility of asking them to turn over the true crime channel and stick on the woman’s World Cup but been telt it’s no happening :lol: Father’s Day my arse. 

13 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Nice to know people still think the SPFL is a higher standard than the 6th richest league in the world!

I probably should have said adjustment eh. SPFL is notoriously a fast paced league, where players don't get the time on the ball they do in other leagues. So I was trying to highlight that. Could have probably been more specific tbf :D 

upgotheheads
9 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Hope your in-laws don't read Kickback. There's enough info in there to ruin your summer.?

Bridge of Djoum

If only I had a plausible excuse not to gtf out of here.  :lol: good luck with that, half a day is too much for me never mind the summer. I’m here for dinner and toying over the possibility of asking them to turn over the true crime channel and stick on the woman’s World Cup but been telt it’s no happening :lol: Father’s Day my arse. 

Can you fake a coronary event? Perhaps ''work'' call you and it's very important you get your ass back there? Or just say **** this, i'm going for a pint. 

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Hope your in-laws don't read Kickback. There's enough info in there to ruin your summer.?

Ha! I'm very careful to close every tab once I'm done.

They are lovely, generous people.. He's Lebanese, she's Greek. It's just.... a lot. 

2 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

It's when they make new accounts instead of just changing their username. 

They are not supposed to have more than one account.

For the avoidance of doubt I'm not saying Tho err Cruickie has done the above.☺

Bridge of Djoum
33 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Uuugghhh that was I wanted to say. 

21 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Like Patrick Viera’s running style. 

Different quality of player but a ‘languid’ running style.

Not an excuse - an anatomical fact.

In any event he puts in way more effort than he is given credit for. People are just lying. Pure and simple.

???????. Stop it. 

Inch Hearts
2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Can you fake a coronary event? Perhaps ''work'' call you and it's very important you get your ass back there? Or just say **** this, i'm going for a pint. 

:lol: if only mate.  Almost done.  Then I get my beers and takeaway and sit about watching the amazing soccer aid.  Joyful life, honest. 

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Cool, I never knew that but I don’t understand why you can’t make a new account but never realised you can just change name.  

Bridge of Djoum

:lol: if only mate.  Almost done.  Then I get my beers and takeaway and sit about watching the amazing soccer aid.  Joyful life, honest. 

Soccer Aid still a thing? I thought it died a while back.

Enjoy the beers. 

Portable Badger
36 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Soccer Aid still a thing? I thought it died a while back.

Enjoy the beers. 

Probably referring to the Women's wc

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Probably referring to the Women's wc

Just checked. Soccer Aid is indeed on today.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

What's it on?

Oh no idea at all, chief.