Sean Clare

braveheart

On 11/05/2019 at 17:41, indianajones said:

A decent player being wasted by our terrible management? 

Correct. Imo.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Thomaso

• Bridge of Djoum

• Inch Hearts

indianajones
3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Time will tell

Will it?

Doesn't look like we will be getting rid of our terrible management team anytime soon. 

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Correct. Imo.

Dont think it is, at his age i would have burned my arse out for Hearts, not got it

All can protect him, but Livi goal was the only one, with my son, why i remember it

Jambof3tornado
43 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Will it?

Doesn't look like we will be getting rid of our terrible management team anytime soon. 

You really think we would bin our manager weeks before a cup final?

I'm totally off Levein but can see no benefit in binning him before the seasons finale.

I'm hopeful as a club all involved do the right thing.

colinmaroon
On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 10:56, AlphonseCapone said:

Surely no one is still sticking to the "boys a player" mantra. The guy doesn't have what it takes to be a top footballer. He'd be decent in the league 2, or playing fives at Sighthill.

Everytime Hearts massively big a player up when they arrive, they end up being shite.

Aye, the build up by Burley about Rudi another example!

Clare needs embedded in a position. Levein hasn't don't that. He's been out wide, up front, left, right back.

I don't doubt that Clare could do more, but there have been flashes. Are we playing to his strengths? Bear in mind the lad had a massive reputation. He was playing for Wednesday and doing reasonably well....

Clare like many are underperforming. But are the coaching staff doing enough on the training pitch to develop these players. Clare is still young; again not saying he is or he isn't the real deal. But I'm certain the management team could and should be getting more out of many of our players...

indianajones
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

You really think we would bin our manager weeks before a cup final?

I'm totally off Levein but can see no benefit in binning him before the seasons finale.

I'm hopeful as a club all involved do the right thing.

Should've been binned weeks ago but yeah, I would still bin him before the final. 

At least gives us a positive approach before this game. 

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, indianajones said:

Should've been binned weeks ago but yeah, I would still bin him before the final. 

Only if someone better is ready to take over immediately!!

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Aye binning the manager that has ensured 

Souttar signed a new contract 

Haring signed a new contract 

Has Naismith just about tied up. 

Brought in several of the players.... 

Got the team to the final..... 

Aye, sacking said person will really lift the players  and give the team confidence for the final and a positive approach. 

??????

Who is this person who will come in on a week's notice and do this magic trick? 

Sacking a Hearts manager two weeks before the sc final..... 

Put away the blue wkd's. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

• 4 weeks later...
Салатные палочки

Moonlighting for Ralph Lauren? 

Screenshot_20190606-200106_Instagram.thumb.jpg.a701657b171ee7c42a8b2e2944965b1f.jpg

If the rumours of his salary are correct then it’s completely crazy and the guy needs to perform next season.

jack D and coke
16 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

If the rumours of his salary are correct then it’s completely crazy and the guy needs to perform next season.

Spit it out then??

Absolute Scenes
22 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

"rumours"

Don't post drivel if you cannot back it up. He'll be getting paid what the club think is fair, not what the fans think is fair

34 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

FFS

So, for someone to have genuine information about Clare's wages, Sean would have had to have disclosed them to someone in confidence, and they have then broken his trust and circulated that information. Or someone has broken data protection laws and illegally gained access his personal data, and then circulated it. Either that, or someone is a ****ing reprehensible *****-stick, and they are deciding to smear the guy and invent a rumour with a wage plucked out of thin air, with the purposes of having a go at him.

Not really a good option in amongst all of that, and unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised about any of the possibilities.

gorgieheart
38 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

I heard a rumour......

But then so did Siobhan, Keren and Sara... !

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Sean Clare will come good in my opinion 

4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Correct

I hope yous are right...I have my doubts personally. 

6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

So, for someone to have genuine information about Clare's wages, Sean would have had to have disclosed them to someone in confidence, and they have then broken his trust and circulated that information. Or someone has broken data protection laws and illegally gained access his personal data, and then circulated it. Either that, or someone is a ****ing reprehensible *****-stick, and they are deciding to smear the guy and invent a rumour with a wage plucked out of thin air, with the purposes of having a go at him.

Not really a good option in amongst all of that, and unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised about any of the possibilities.

Shut up Mothy, he's out before every game, blabbed it out himself in Le Monde. Nice with it though, apparently not slow to get a round in...

1 minute ago, Jodami said:

Shut up Mothy, he's out before every game, blabbed it out himself in Le Monde. Nice with it though, apparently not slow to get a round in...

Set fire to a fifty-spot and then farted on to it I heard. Burnt some boy's eyebrows at the other end of the bar.

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Set fire to a fifty-spot and then farted on to it I heard. Burnt some boy's eyebrows at the other end of the bar.

He does have a powerful shot.

Just now, Jodami said:

He does have a powerful shot.

LAZILY sips his drinks, I hear.

:seething:

sidjamesbottle
15 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

I heard a rumour......

But then so did Siobhan, Keren and Sara... !

Really had it bad for that Siobhan when i was younger

kingantti1874

Lad has ability no doubt, he needs to match it with contribution as 80% of the time he’s simply no where.. hope he comes good

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Good technique with a glass though, scope for development with his application.

gashauskis9
43 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Sean Clare will come good in my opinion 

He already has in my opinion, rate him highly but he’s struggled without a consistent formation and style of play.  Big big player for us next year.

gorgieheart
12 minutes ago, sidjamesbottle said:

Really had it bad for that Siobhan when i was younger

No way !

Keren all day long !!

gowestjambo
5 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

He already has in my opinion, rate him highly but he’s struggled without a consistent formation and style of play.  Big big player for us next year.

So that's him come good? I would hate to see if he had turned out to be average..............

You are not alone in your opinion, but I cannot see what folk see in him. He is lazy, offers nothing defensively, and games seem to pass him by. Apart from him scoring penalties he has contributed very little imo.  

bajthejambo
19 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

It's the languid style in which he raises the glass to his mouth that creates that deception. He puts it away as much as any of the rest.

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Or taken it of football manager. 

Absolute Scenes
32 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I hope yous are right...I have my doubts personally. 

Don't get me wrong he has been really frustrating at times,  but 6 goals in 35 in only his first full-ish season is actually a pretty good return (despite some of those being penalties)

We've been crying out for a decent penalty taker since Hartley and so far he's looked really comfortable taking them, a lot more than Naismith. A lot of Hartleys' goals in seasons for us came from penalties. Clare can only get better and he'll know that, and he'll be working hard, as will the coaches, for us to see the best of him and I think we'll see that this season

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

So that's him come good? I would hate to see if he had turned out to be average..............

You are not alone in your opinion, but I cannot see what folk see in him. He is lazy, offers nothing defensively, and games seem to pass him by. Apart from him scoring penalties he has contributed very little imo.  

He's not lazy, that's a bit harsh.just looks a bit lost sometimes. 

I agree, tho a lot to prove. 

Has good technical ability and his back heel in the final shows good awareness, but games do pass him by too easily. 

No idea on his wages but he won't be a low earner. 

Fingers crossed for him. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Don't get me wrong he has been really frustrating at times,  but 6 goals in 35 in only his first full-ish season is actually a pretty good return (despite some of those being penalties)

We've been crying out for a decent penalty taker since Hartley and so far he's looked really comfortable taking them, a lot more than Naismith. A lot of Hartleys' goals in seasons for us came from penalties. Clare can only get better and he'll know that, and he'll be working hard, as will the coaches, for us to see the best of him and I think we'll see that this season

Yip, and because of injuries he was clearly played earlier than planned and imo played too much. 

Will have helped him longer term tho. 

jack D and coke
Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

I want you to be right man. 

He takes a good penalty that’s for sure and it’s not even his ability as we’ve seen him go past people, it’s his desire I doubt. He doesn’t seem to want to know when he’s got to show some dig and sort of jogs around on the periphery showing up in parts of the pitch where you just think wtf are you doing there? 

Don’t forget he compared himself to Dele Alli and Levein mentioned Colin Cameron well he’s got some way to go imo. 

Posting pictures of himself in the gym today. Right attitude to start early. 

I think he could be s big player next season, but needs a settler position.

Thought there was a spell where he came onto a game, but admittedly was pretty anonymous in the last few weeks.

He needs to find consistency and push on now. Need to remember he was coming back from a bad injury and was a young player in a new league. 

Big season for him either way. 

1 hour ago, JamboSpur said:

Nonsense 

Nope.

Cant really think of anything he did on the pitch that leads me to think hes a player .

Hope I'm wrong just not seen anything .

20 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Can count on one hand positive contributions from him and was dire towards the end of the season. I hope we replace him. 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

:lol:

Behave, Jake. Stop giving the boy the bandwidth.

10k a week...

:glorious:

That's after tax ?

sidjamesbottle
14 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

No way !

Keren all day long !!

Yeh Karen would have done if Siobhan was busy, still nothing happened it was a Cruel Summer

Absolute Scenes
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I want you to be right man. 

He takes a good penalty that’s for sure and it’s not even his ability as we’ve seen him go past people, it’s his desire I doubt. He doesn’t seem to want to know when he’s got to show some dig and sort of jogs around on the periphery showing up in parts of the pitch where you just think wtf are you doing there? 

Don’t forget he compared himself to Dele Alli and Levein mentioned Colin Cameron well he’s got some way to go imo. 

I know, the comparison stuff is annoying - but journo's just take everything and twist it

More than likely he's been asked what is your style, or who would you say your football style relates to and he's said Dele Ali - CLARE CONFIRMS HE'S AS GOOD AS DELE ALI :laugh:

You know what it's like though, he comes with an expectation as other clubs were after him - does he play on that? who knows

But there's a player I'm telling you, we just need a team that everyone compliments each other 

Clerry Jambo

I’m not saying bin him, however he was poor for the majority of times on the park and with hopefully a bit quality coming into the midfield next season, he needs to make big leaps to grab a jersey.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

:lol:

Behave, Jake. Stop giving the boy the bandwidth.

10k a week...

:glorious:

I can be naive at times .