• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Thomaso

• Bridge of Djoum

• Inch Hearts

Must be a scientist if he thinks he can get that ball up and down from the 18 yard line. Stupid footballer. 

Too long he stands watching the game. Have been shouting all season at him to 'MOVE SEAN'. Surprised the bench aren't shouting it either. They just drop him and hope it speaks volumes. It doesn't. 

Commentator said McPhee was raging at him. Would like to think so. Really poor tonight and playing himself out of a cup final start. 

Kylejordan

I said when he first came in to the team that he will come good as he came into a team that was verrrrry low on confidence and he got thrown into the deep end. He took a lot of criticism that I thought was a bit harsh. 

Now though there is no excuse. He got overshadowed by two 16 year olds. Had no fight. Said he likes to drive with the ball and create, take players on. Have not seen any of this for weeks now. 

Just doesn’t appear to actually give a rats ass. 

Libertonian_ii01

He is perhaps just another poor signing who the management team thought might improve the team.

File alongside Wighton as proof that our recruitment policy is utter garbage

I’m so disappointed in him. He is absolutely terrible. Truly dreadful footballer. And worse, he has no bottle at all.

14 minutes ago, Peebo said:

Considering we “broke the budget” for him, he laughably bad. Absolutely terrible.

People have said this guy is a future Hearts legend ???

Who? :lol: he should take his phone out on the pitch with him, he can take snaps of himself and plan his nights out instead of pretending he's taking part in the game.

I don’t blame him when our tactics are so poor. In a team interested in passing the ball and moving it quickly he might come good. 

Smith&Weston

Was terrible tonight but must admit I’m not sure what position he is asked or supposed to be playing.  I don’t get out tactics one bit 

2 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

Who? :lol: 

If you look hard enough, you’ll find it one of the Sean Clare threads on here. I kid you not.

Jim Panzee
Just now, Smith&Weston said:

Was terrible tonight but must admit I’m not sure what position he is asked or supposed to be playing.  I don’t get out tactics one bit 

Yes. But...at £100,000.... I'd expect such players to grasp a game by the scuff of the neck and dominate regardless of tactics / formation.

Gorgieshed
1 minute ago, Peebo said:

If you look hard enough, you’ll find it one of the Sean Clare threads on here. I kid you not.

I got pelters off a poster called Dunphy or something like that for saying Clare was awful, not heard from him in about 5 months.

Does he actually care?! Looks like he is just going through the motions. Lazy and totally overrated.

Hopefully not anywhere near the Cup Final team!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, iantjambo said:

Doesn’t look like he gives a ****!

Should be nowhere near the cup final team.

Didn't endear himself any.

On the free kick the ball is on the 18 yard line and the wall in line with the pen spot. Be a tad frustrated with that if it meant anything. 

Played himself out of the final team tonight 

1 minute ago, Gorgieshed said:

I got pelters off a poster called Dunphy or something like that for saying Clare was awful, not heard from him in about 5 months.

He has quota of fanboys mate. They’re surprisingly quiet tonight though. 

Interesting that the OP was -Braveheart

Something our boy Sean is distinctly lacking 

Caught a bit of the first half on the radio and one of the commentators said that all Clare was doing was jogging about.  He's a total chancer and another expensive flop.

Bobby the B
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Didn't endear himself any.

On the free kick the ball is on the 18 yard line and the wall in line with the pen spot. Be a tad frustrated with that if it meant anything. 

Played himself out of the final team tonight 

Madden only took SIX paces!

1 minute ago, Gorgieshed said:

I don’t recall specific posters, but a couple of months ago, there was a flurry of smug I-told-you-so posts from various Clare believers after he had a couple of decent performances. Not seen much recently.

To be clear, I’d love to see more such posts. I want him to be a big success. However, he has been an absolutely terrible signing so far, considering he cost a decent amount of money we didn’t really have. Undoubtedly, he will not have been helped by the utterly shambolic team selection and tactics from Levein and co.. Hopefully he comes good next season.

I actually think he has looked decent in patches. Doesn’t do anywhere near enough though. Tonight was his worst performance to date. 

gowestjambo

There are loads of Posters who claimed we were all daft if we couldnt see a player in there. Well he must be in deep hiding, because he is lazy empty jersey.

Lets see all the experts trying to defend him!!!

Genuinely beginning to really dislike him.

Doesn't try a leg and not nearly as good as he seems to think he is.

Gorgieshed

He pretends he is looking for the ball when he is actually hiding behind players so he cant get it. Has the heart of a mouse and the urgency of a sloth.

Geoff Kilpatrick
32 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

Imposter. 

This word was invented for him.

Captain Canada

I've defended him many times on here but not tonight. His recent performances have been woeful and he'll be lucky to feature again this season. 

He has shown on the rare occasion that he can play a bit but he seems really half hearted and uninterested most of the time. If we didn’t play such an archaic brand of football I reckon we’d see a better player, he probably regrets signing for us.

5 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

Genuinely beginning to really dislike him.

Doesn't try a leg and not nearly as good as he seems to think he is.

I'm on this page. 

Not what we need right now, will probably shine in a decent team where he can stroll about and let others do the hard work but in this team just a passenger, no fight thinks he can just stroll about every game. Really hope he is nowhere near the final team, sadly I know Levein loves him and he will be.

And this is from someone who has won a few bob on him scoring anytime in games this season, purely down to his penalty kicks, even had him tonight, silly me forgetting we would need to get into the box first to get a penalty.

BRAVEHEART1874
19 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Interesting that the OP was -Braveheart

Something our boy Sean is distinctly lacking 

aye but not me there can be only one, Wait wrong movie ;)

Scores a good penalty which not many hearts players seem to be able to do -aimed at wendy that facebook idiot ;)

Has shown jack to be selected for the final.

We do not create nothing from the midfield these days :(

Need Naysmith, Haring, Smith, Uche, Djoumn all fit and 100% for the final or at least on the bench.

Edited by BRAVEHEART1874

feedthefox
5 minutes ago, flem said:

I actually think he has looked decent in patches. Doesn’t do anywhere near enough though. Tonight was his worst performance to date. 

Just go back a few thousand pages and there were a quite a few praising him.. I’m pro Clare, there’s no doubt he’s got something but I fear his perceived and often real lack of application is turning the majority against him. It’s not too late and I really hope he can be honest with himself. 

17 minutes ago, PnG said:

He has shown on the rare occasion that he can play a bit but he seems really half hearted and uninterested most of the time. If we didn’t play such an archaic brand of football I reckon we’d see a better player, he probably regrets signing for us.

I think you have hit the nail on the head, doesn’t look interested and think he realises he has made a mistake coming to us. 

1 minute ago, flem said:

I think you have hit the nail on the head, doesn’t look interested and think he realises he has made a mistake coming to us. 

The problem he now faces is that he is standing out as particularly shite in an awful Hearts team. When he signed, we were flying and he may well have thought playing well in a top Scottish team could have provides the career the kickstart it possibly needed. Win-win if we had a good stint from someone who then made us good money; instead, we seem to be stuck with an expensive turkey who no one will want. 

wattie exploited

total shit he has had perhaps had  one actual 45 mins so far of being good the other games he has played perhaps played well for 10 mins in these games ,really  not as good as was raved about by Levein ! 

26 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Quite a bit of skill but absolutely no heart.

Where's the skill? I'd love to see it.

HillmanHearts

Anonymous tonight. Not for the first time.

His ability from the spot will probably just about get him a place in the cup final squad.

rick witter
21 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Homesick. 

Send him ****ing home then. For free!!! Just tell him GTF!!! 

If I was a squad member and that waste of space got in the team before me I would give the game up.