Jump to content
Clerry Jambo

Season Tickets on sale now ( updated )

Recommended Posts

Kiwidoug

I'm assuming current sales are modest due to inept on-field performances.

 

A Scottish Cup win might be a necessity in this regard.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm assuming current sales are modest due to inept on-field performances.

 

A Scottish Cup win might be a necessity in this regard.

 

 

 

 

 

Current sales might be modest as there is no rush to renew.

 

13.5k will renew. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lfhearts

Hearts winning the cup would be a ****in miracle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King Of The Cat Cafe
On 16/03/2019 at 14:23, Stephane Grappelli said:

£500 for my seat.  On this season's performances, nowhere near value for money.

 

 

If you did not spend it on a ST, you would just end up fiddling it away.

 

 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
On 16/03/2019 at 14:23, Stephane Grappelli said:

£500 for my seat.  On this season's performances, nowhere near value for money.

 

I was talking about this the other day. I can think of 3 games this season where Ive thought it was value for money, 1-0 v Celtic, 4-1 v St Mirren and the 4-2 Motherwell cup game. Only two of them were on the ST.

 

Its only a tenner rise but its the pyschological barrier of 500 quid for 18/19 games of Scottish football.

 

But then theres the alternative of 18/19 Saturdays (or whatever days) of kicking about with the Mrs and Bairns wondering how the Hearts are getting on whilst putting up shelves, driving the bairns about or kicking around looking for something to do.

 

Its surely worth 500 quid to avoid that.

Edited by been here before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mitch41
9 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

I was talking about this the other day. I can think of 3 games this season where Ive thought it was value for money, 1-0 v Celtic, 4-1 v St Mirren and the 4-2 Motherwell cup game. Only two of them were on the ST.

 

Its only a tenner rise but its the pyschological barrier of 500 quid for 18/19 games of Scottish football.

 

But then theres the alternative of 18/19 Saturdays (or whatever days) of kicking about with the Mrs and Bairns wondering how the Hearts are getting on whilst putting up shelves, driving the bairns about or kicking around looking for something to do.

 

Its surely worth 500 quid to avoid that.

It may be It depends on how much you think about spending time with the wife and Bairns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm assuming current sales are modest due to inept on-field performances.

 

A Scottish Cup win might be a necessity in this regard.

 

 

 

 

 

Never happen unless 

 

A we beat Inverness 

 

B park 11 players on the goal line in the final for 120 mins and somehow hope to win the penalty shootout 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pettigrewsstylist

We wont try to beat Celtic so .......

 

Presuming we can get past a hungry ICT who know we are there for the taking.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug
6 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Current sales might be modest as there is no rush to renew.

 

13.5k will renew. 

I love that optimism and I very much hope your right.  The loyalty since admin has been phenomenal.  I'm sure the success of FoH must drive our neighbours insane.

 

A management change will be needed imo to improve morale but let's just see what transpires over the next 5 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I love that optimism and I very much hope your right.  The loyalty since admin has been phenomenal.  I'm sure the success of FoH must drive our neighbours insane.

 

A management change will be needed imo to improve morale but let's just see what transpires over the next 5 months.

I think 12 to 13.5k is now our hard core numbers. Agreed a change in manager thats positive(not promoted from within), could easily see that number increase,as could a few high profile signings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wavydavy
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I think 12 to 13.5k is now our hard core numbers. Agreed a change in manager thats positive(not promoted from within), could easily see that number increase,as could a few high profile signings.

 

Bang on the money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GorgieRules22

I’ll be renewing my season ticket sometime this week and who the manager of Hearts is has no bearing on that at all. Who the players are also has no bearing on me renewing. I want a change of management to take the club forward but I’ll always go.....it’s just what you do as a supporter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bairdy

👍

I think that sums it up pefectly for me.

I'll also be renewing this week.

It's what we do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wavydavy
1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I’ll be renewing my season ticket sometime this week and who the manager of Hearts is has no bearing on that at all. Who the players are also has no bearing on me renewing. I want a change of management to take the club forward but I’ll always go.....it’s just what you do as a supporter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So how do you plan to let the Board of Directors know that you want a change of Management?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GorgieRules22
19 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

 

So how do you plan to let the Board of Directors know that you want a change of Management?

Not by sitting in my house on a Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wavydavy
24 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Not by sitting in my house on a Saturday.

 

I am asking what you will do to let the Board know your feelings not what you are not going to do?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tokyowalnut
4 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

 

I am asking what you will do to let the Board know your feelings not what you are not going to do?

 

 

Throw paper aeroplanes onto the pitch.

 Old school protest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wavydavy
48 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Throw paper aeroplanes onto the pitch.

 Old school protest.

 

AB would ban you from the stadium if you were caught doing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Selkirkhmfc1874

As always my kids and me renew ! Through thick and thin , the hard time makes you appreciate the good times all the more when they come around 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GorgieRules22
1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

 

I am asking what you will do to let the Board know your feelings not what you are not going to do?

 

 

I’m not sure there’s much I can do to let the directors know that I’m not happy with performances, I’m just hoping that there sick of watching the same rubbish as I am. If you think sitting in your house is going to change things tho, you crack on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

As always my kids and me renew ! Through thick and thin , the hard time makes you appreciate the good times all the more when they come around 

Exactly this. Performances are poor but we have a chance of a final and in with a shout of Europe, until these two things go belly up I can’t see Craig Levein being emptied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodami
1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

 

I am asking what you will do to let the Board know your feelings not what you are not going to do?

 

 

I am in exactly the same boat as GorgieRules22 and will renew my tickets in the coming week. What do you suggest we do to raise our concerns wavy? 

Edited by Jodami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wavydavy
2 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I’m not sure there’s much I can do to let the directors know that I’m not happy with performances, I’m just hoping that there sick of watching the same rubbish as I am. If you think sitting in your house is going to change things tho, you crack on.

 

You are making assumptions that I do not or will not have a season ticket. I have held a season ticket for more years than I care to remember and will no doubt renew again although I have not done it yet.

 

I think that there are a lot of people not happy now with the way things are going with Levein and unless collectively we tell the board this then if everybody just renews their season tickets the club will assume (perhaps wrongly) that all is well when it clearly isn't.

 

I know others are talking about stopping their pledges every month but all that does is reduce the amount of income and lengthens the period of time before FOH become the majority shareholders.

 

I think AB looks at the whole structure of the Footballing side of things rather than just the first team performances and thinks that overall he has done a good job.

 

We all agree that if we have a good academy and bring through some good young players that can be sold on for decent money then that attracts more yougsters of a higher calibre to the club.

 

So ultimately AB will not be judging him solely on first team performances which is unfortunate for those of us who think he has taken us as far as he can.

 

The only way she will listen to the fans is by those who want him out making their feelings known to the Board.

 

I will be writing to tell her of my displeasure and I am sure they may well be others who do the same but at the end of the day the biggest thing that makes Business people take note is when the money fails to come in and then she might start asking why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×