Season Tickets - finance terms available again ( updated )

Clerry Jambo

heartsfc_fan
19 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

£320 x 2 tickets plus 2 lots of £1-50 booking fees. Aye 2 adults.

Silver was £320 in the 17/18 season

£340 in the 18/19 season.

And £350 in the coming 19/20 season.

?

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

alanthejambo

Looking for a bit of advice about moving seats during the transition period. Assuming it’s the same as earlier years does this have to be done in person at the ticket office, or will there be an option to do this online? Thanks in advance 

Jambof3tornado
6 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

?

When did the £100 for price freeze start though?

Jambof3tornado
8 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

When did the £100 for price freeze start though?

Should be frozen for this coming season 19/20 too

Screenshot_20190306-112914_Samsung Internet.jpg

21 minutes ago, alanthejambo said:

Looking for a bit of advice about moving seats during the transition period. Assuming it’s the same as earlier years does this have to be done in person at the ticket office, or will there be an option to do this online? Thanks in advance 

In person ticket office or phone not online. 

1 hour ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Thanks. So you think I’ll be ok to get accepted even with quite a sizeable amount on my credit card? Also is it just a case of clicking on the zebra finance option on the e-tickets page? Do I have to do anything else for it?

Obviously I can't say for sure but you would need a bit more than some debt to be knocked back I would think.

Simple to apply.

FarmerTweedy
59 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

?

Alternatively, silver was £320 in the 17/18 season, £320 in the 18/19 season and should be £320 in the 19/20 season!

FarmerTweedy
43 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Should be frozen for this coming season 19/20 too

Screenshot_20190306-112914_Samsung Internet.jpg

I suppose I'm glad to know it's not just me that they've failed to apply the freeze to, I wonder if they've failed to apply it for everyone or just some folk (including both of us)?

Jambof3tornado
16 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I suppose I'm glad to know it's not just me that they've failed to apply the freeze to, I wonder if they've failed to apply it for everyone or just some folk (including both of us)?

Waiting on a 2nd email back. They are looking into it.

Just been into renew mine

Big pile of tickets available for Dundee sitting on the desk ?

Anyone set up a payment plan for tickets? If, so how easy was it & did you constantly get harassed by the company to take out more loans?

Hoping i can get some advice/help. I am looking to get a season ticket for next season possibly, not had one since i was a wee lad so cant look at options on e tickets until general sale. does anyone have a rough idea on how much a month the zebra finance options would be and has anyone had any problems with it before? cheers in advance 

Stewie Griffin
10 minutes ago, gov said:

Hoping i can get some advice/help. I am looking to get a season ticket for next season possibly, not had one since i was a wee lad so cant look at options on e tickets until general sale. does anyone have a rough idea on how much a month the zebra finance options would be and has anyone had any problems with it before? cheers in advance 

I’ve just renewed mine and my daughters season tickets and the basic cost was £510 but using zebra it’s £553.70 over 10 months so pretty decent I think. I’ve used them in the past as well and never had any problems whatsoever.

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

They have manually adjusted mine now. Not sure how many paid the £100 for the price freeze but looks to be a bigger issue.

OmiyaHearts
22 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Anyone set up a payment plan for tickets? If, so how easy was it & did you constantly get harassed by the company to take out more loans?

I've used them a few times. Easy to set up and no emails or calls trying to up-sell other products.

36 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

Done it before, very easy and no harassment.

31 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Just bought my 2.

£1393.00

Well worth it.

Players or STs ?

1400 sheets ?!

Geoff the Mince
2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

I paid £495 for my seat in section Q of the new main stand and will be renewing.  FTH.

Does the Alien also get a seat ? 

maroonlegions
20 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Does the Alien also get a seat ? 

What age are you 12. :P

Showing off  your maturity  again i see.?

Eddie The Eagle
3 hours ago, chubby1973 said:

No very easy to do 

Phil Dunphy

That’s mine done this morning. 

Doesn't matter how shite we are, I’ll still renew because I’m a PHM. 

Can only see my season ticket for renewal on my account even though I have both my sons on my account, anyone know how I can renew theirs online through my account?

Ricardo Shillyshally

Happy with the price, not too happy that I seem to have been moved out of the seat I've sat in since 1994.

Also delighted to hear that tickets for the cup game v Celtic are only available to those with a buying history. How difficult is it to delete that message?

Stewie Griffin
6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Can only see my season ticket for renewal on my account even though I have both my sons on my account, anyone know how I can renew theirs online through my account?

I had the same problem with my daughters and when I called the ticket office they said I needed to create an e-tickets account in her name and then authorise myself from her account to manage tickets for her . Did that and got our tickets sorted. Hope this helps 

4 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Just bought my 2.

£1393.00

Well worth it.

Is that your easy jet season pass? ?

30 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

Is that your easy jet season pass? ?

Unfortunately that works out at slightly more ????

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Happy with the price, not too happy that I seem to have been moved out of the seat I've sat in since 1994.

Also delighted to hear that tickets for the cup game v Celtic are only available to those with a buying history. How difficult is it to delete that message?

Have you been moved or are you in the same seat which has been renumbered??

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Yes.

Is it really though? It's the same as last year and will allow for a general sale leading up to the Scottish Cup final, hopefully.

p.s. don't post anymore 19 5 15 is a perfect count to retire upon. FTH

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 hours ago, gov said:

I did Zebra once before. Probably better on a credit card to be honest if you have one. But it was absolutely fine. Was about 30 quid for interest for Platinum. Cost over 10 months if I remember correctly July to April 

Edited by Sir Gio

Five to One

Anyone getting this far with a payment the just timing out? E-ticket site not processing transactions at the moment? 

Trying to pay by debit card. 

Ms Budge giving a speech at Gyle tomorrow for international woman's Day, bound to say Hearts are a successful company, that's how she will present it-turnover Increase and other "wins". So renew and continue in hope football gets better (me) or bash on renew regardless (most).

Five to One

Not sure if I’ve bought season tickets. Getting this strange message after transaction screen was just timing off. Frustrating!

’your order is currently processing and details will be available in your account history when complete’ 

Footballfirst

Quick dot count (meaningless as it is just now).  It will show any new sales though.

Wheatfield - 524

Roseburn - 710

Main - 443

Gorgie  - 235

Total - 1912

My working capacity for STs - 15,698

Seats sold/still reserved - 13,786

Some changes since last season's offering:

J - Only half the section appears to be available for sale (may be planning on putting segregation there for some games).

N - only the one column next to the gable wall remains restricted, plus some in the back row..

Premium - only 9 rows of 25 seats appear to be available for sale.

T - Some of the higher rows with restricted view seats are available for sale this season (the seats on the gable end and by the corner flag remain unavailable)

Does anyone know how many seats have been lost to the permanent TV studio, as I may have to adjust my numbers slightly?

Edited by Footballfirst

Footballfirst
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Not closing N then. 

There are a handful of seats still available in the front part of N, so no.

£10 increase for silver, but I suppose I haven't paid a premium for new stand seat yet.

Still, the cost of football is way too expensive. Not unique to Hearts, but I'd like to think we'll reduce prices once we see full benefits of new stand if we aren't already seeing some.

1 minute ago, kila said:

£10 increase for silver, but I suppose I haven't paid a premium for new stand seat yet.

Still, the cost of football is way too expensive. Not unique to Hearts, but I'd like to think we'll reduce prices once we see full benefits of new stand if we aren't already seeing some.

I'd hope we could keep this year's prices fixed for a few years. 

Nookie Bear
6 minutes ago, kila said:

Would be nice but, unless the clubs performances take a long term dip, then I would expect ST prices to rise slightly year on year. Football fans are loyal mugs ??

Mr Elwood P
17 minutes ago, kila said:

It’s really not, in my opinion. An adult season ticket works  out between £17.33 and £26.31 per game. When you consider that it’s now about £12 for an Adult ticket at the cinema and anything from £20 - £100 for a gig then it seems better value if anything. What else can you get with £17? A large Dominos pizza, or a few pints. It’s even £20 to watch the boxing in your living room. 

10 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

?

That’s nothing it’s less that 50p of a rise per game.

What I want to know is how much is it going to be for 

a pie & bovril.

17 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

It’s really not, in my opinion. An adult season ticket works  out between £17.33 and £26.31 per game. When you consider that it’s now about £12 for an Adult ticket at the cinema and anything from £20 - £100 for a gig then it seems better value if anything. What else can you get with £17? A large Dominos pizza, or a few pints. It’s even £20 to watch the boxing in your living room. 

Yip, I agree that STs are great value.The argument of football being too expensive is for individual walk ups.

For example, £17.33 for a ST holder to watch Hearts v Aberdeen is very good value but you could have a walk up sitting next to you in the same Bronze section paying double that.

Cheaper for a ST holder aye, but double ?