Season Tickets - finance terms available again ( updated )

Clerry Jambo

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm assuming current sales are modest due to inept on-field performances.

A Scottish Cup win might be a necessity in this regard.

Current sales might be modest as there is no rush to renew.

13.5k will renew. 

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

King Of The Cat Cafe
On 16/03/2019 at 14:23, Stephane Grappelli said:

£500 for my seat.  On this season's performances, nowhere near value for money.

If you did not spend it on a ST, you would just end up fiddling it away.

?

been here before
On 16/03/2019 at 14:23, Stephane Grappelli said:

£500 for my seat.  On this season's performances, nowhere near value for money.

I was talking about this the other day. I can think of 3 games this season where Ive thought it was value for money, 1-0 v Celtic, 4-1 v St Mirren and the 4-2 Motherwell cup game. Only two of them were on the ST.

Its only a tenner rise but its the pyschological barrier of 500 quid for 18/19 games of Scottish football.

But then theres the alternative of 18/19 Saturdays (or whatever days) of kicking about with the Mrs and Bairns wondering how the Hearts are getting on whilst putting up shelves, driving the bairns about or kicking around looking for something to do.

Its surely worth 500 quid to avoid that.

Edited by been here before

9 minutes ago, been here before said:

I was talking about this the other day. I can think of 3 games this season where Ive thought it was value for money, 1-0 v Celtic, 4-1 v St Mirren and the 4-2 Motherwell cup game. Only two of them were on the ST.

Its only a tenner rise but its the pyschological barrier of 500 quid for 18/19 games of Scottish football.

But then theres the alternative of 18/19 Saturdays (or whatever days) of kicking about with the Mrs and Bairns wondering how the Hearts are getting on whilst putting up shelves, driving the bairns about or kicking around looking for something to do.

Its surely worth 500 quid to avoid that.

It may be It depends on how much you think about spending time with the wife and Bairns.

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm assuming current sales are modest due to inept on-field performances.

A Scottish Cup win might be a necessity in this regard.

Never happen unless 

A we beat Inverness 

B park 11 players on the goal line in the final for 120 mins and somehow hope to win the penalty shootout 

pettigrewsstylist

We wont try to beat Celtic so .......

Presuming we can get past a hungry ICT who know we are there for the taking.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

6 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Current sales might be modest as there is no rush to renew.

13.5k will renew. 

I love that optimism and I very much hope your right.  The loyalty since admin has been phenomenal.  I'm sure the success of FoH must drive our neighbours insane.

A management change will be needed imo to improve morale but let's just see what transpires over the next 5 months.

Jambof3tornado
5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I love that optimism and I very much hope your right.  The loyalty since admin has been phenomenal.  I'm sure the success of FoH must drive our neighbours insane.

A management change will be needed imo to improve morale but let's just see what transpires over the next 5 months.

I think 12 to 13.5k is now our hard core numbers. Agreed a change in manager thats positive(not promoted from within), could easily see that number increase,as could a few high profile signings.

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I think 12 to 13.5k is now our hard core numbers. Agreed a change in manager thats positive(not promoted from within), could easily see that number increase,as could a few high profile signings.

Bang on the money.

GorgieRules22

I’ll be renewing my season ticket sometime this week and who the manager of Hearts is has no bearing on that at all. Who the players are also has no bearing on me renewing. I want a change of management to take the club forward but I’ll always go.....it’s just what you do as a supporter.

1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I’ll be renewing my season ticket sometime this week and who the manager of Hearts is has no bearing on that at all. Who the players are also has no bearing on me renewing. I want a change of management to take the club forward but I’ll always go.....it’s just what you do as a supporter.

So how do you plan to let the Board of Directors know that you want a change of Management?

GorgieRules22
19 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

So how do you plan to let the Board of Directors know that you want a change of Management?

Not by sitting in my house on a Saturday.

24 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Not by sitting in my house on a Saturday.

I am asking what you will do to let the Board know your feelings not what you are not going to do?

tokyowalnut
4 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I am asking what you will do to let the Board know your feelings not what you are not going to do?

Throw paper aeroplanes onto the pitch.

Old school protest.

48 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Throw paper aeroplanes onto the pitch.

Old school protest.

AB would ban you from the stadium if you were caught doing that.

Selkirkhmfc1874

As always my kids and me renew ! Through thick and thin , the hard time makes you appreciate the good times all the more when they come around 

GorgieRules22
1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

I’m not sure there’s much I can do to let the directors know that I’m not happy with performances, I’m just hoping that there sick of watching the same rubbish as I am. If you think sitting in your house is going to change things tho, you crack on.

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

As always my kids and me renew ! Through thick and thin , the hard time makes you appreciate the good times all the more when they come around 

Exactly this. Performances are poor but we have a chance of a final and in with a shout of Europe, until these two things go belly up I can’t see Craig Levein being emptied.

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

I am in exactly the same boat as GorgieRules22 and will renew my tickets in the coming week. What do you suggest we do to raise our concerns wavy? 

Edited by Jodami

2 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I’m not sure there’s much I can do to let the directors know that I’m not happy with performances, I’m just hoping that there sick of watching the same rubbish as I am. If you think sitting in your house is going to change things tho, you crack on.

You are making assumptions that I do not or will not have a season ticket. I have held a season ticket for more years than I care to remember and will no doubt renew again although I have not done it yet.

I think that there are a lot of people not happy now with the way things are going with Levein and unless collectively we tell the board this then if everybody just renews their season tickets the club will assume (perhaps wrongly) that all is well when it clearly isn't.

I know others are talking about stopping their pledges every month but all that does is reduce the amount of income and lengthens the period of time before FOH become the majority shareholders.

I think AB looks at the whole structure of the Footballing side of things rather than just the first team performances and thinks that overall he has done a good job.

We all agree that if we have a good academy and bring through some good young players that can be sold on for decent money then that attracts more yougsters of a higher calibre to the club.

So ultimately AB will not be judging him solely on first team performances which is unfortunate for those of us who think he has taken us as far as he can.

The only way she will listen to the fans is by those who want him out making their feelings known to the Board.

I will be writing to tell her of my displeasure and I am sure they may well be others who do the same but at the end of the day the biggest thing that makes Business people take note is when the money fails to come in and then she might start asking why.

The season is not over and although minor there has been progress from last season.  However, I personally dislike current performances and lack of goals / chances.

I like many are dissatisfied with performances from what on paper is a decent squad.  Certainly better than that shown against Hamilton.

11 hours ago, wavydavy said:

How about taking out an ad in the Hearts programme saying Dear Ann every poll that has been held lately has decided Levein & his Bootroom must go.

Bazzas right boot

Quote good allot of folk are giving up tbh, I want to move seat so should have a good choice. 

Get a better view of the punts n' all that. 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

How about taking out an ad in the Hearts programme saying Dear Ann every poll that has been held lately has decided Levein & his Bootroom must go.

I’m sure they would publish that. ?

15 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

The season is not over and although minor there has been progress from last season.  However, I personally dislike current performances and lack of goals / chances.

I like many are dissatisfied with performances from what on paper is a decent squad.  Certainly better than that shown against Hamilton.

I'd go along with that.

I haven't renewed yet but will do so before the deadline.  Have to say, though, £500 is a bit of a sore one, though it would feel much less so if the team on the park was providing value for that money.  I like where I sit, pretty high up in Q, but it boils my blood the time it takes to get out at the end of a match.

I gave up my season ticket for this season as we just had our second child, I did it for a year when we had our first also. 

In a way I could argue that this seasons frustrations would have been worse due to how well it started however, I spend all Saturday mentally checked out, trying to listen to the god awful BBC reporting. Trust me, its worse not being there. 

No matter how this season ends I will be back next season, though part of me is praying for an upturn in mood around the club. 

Im not sure numbers will be a huge difference from last year, we have the same moans but we invariably en masse buy our ST’s.

The push for me this year is buying one for my boy for the first time after he has been to several games this season.

Hope to move to the new main.

Edited by Jamboelite

I’ve been pissed off for the last few years but always renewed.

I’m not this year. Both my daughters have chucked it. They have absolutely no interest in being bored with their dad for 90 mins.

I’ve left most weeks 10/15 mins from the end as can’t stomach the dross on show. I no longer get the buzz I used to get when I woke up on a Saturday morning. That and the amount of mid week games means my ticket isn’t cost effective anymore, and.in addition to us going backwards and been led by a man who has clearly chucked. He will continue to squeeze a few more quid out to top up his pension. 5 in total not renewing until things change at the club and we renegade so much power to one individual.

Edited by Markymark

8 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Quote good allot of folk are giving up tbh, I want to move seat so should have a good choice. 

Get a better view of the punts n' all that. 

I thought I’d have a good chance of moving seats in the new stand last season too, but every one in the rows behind renewed

:seething:

16 minutes ago, Markymark said:

I’m not this year. Both my daughters have chucked it. They have absolutely no interest in being bored with their dad for 90 mins.

I’ve left most weeks 10/15 mins from the end as can’t stomach the dross on show. I no longer get the buzz I used to get when I woke up on a Saturday morning. That and the amount of mid week games means my ticket isn’t cost effective anymore, and.in addition to us going backwards and been led by a man who has clearly chucked. He will continue to squeeze a few more quid out to top up his pension. 5 in total not renewing until things change at the club and we renegade so much power to one individual.

Midweek games are the only reason i’m not renewing again. Can’t make it. Simple as that. International breaks are a thing that’s here to stay unfortunately.

Hey ho !

22 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Not much to say to that. 

Looks like you have been teetering on the edge for a while and finally giving up.

Five STs lost is bad news for the club .

Any chance you could e mail the club and let them know to release your seats.

Where do you sit ?

46 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Not much to say to that. 

Looks like you have been teetering on the edge for a while and finally giving up.

Five STs lost is bad news for the club .

Any chance you could e mail the club and let them know to release your seats.

Where do you sit ?

Main stand block T row 4. 

Happy to email and release. 

6 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Main stand block T row 4. 

Happy to email and release. 

Thanks for your reply.

I'm quite high up and as the old legs are beginning to play up was looking to get a seat further down but not that low down.

If there are a few non renewals it should make relocation easier.

Mr Elwood P
3 hours ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

Worryingly early.

Almost exactly in line with last years sales period. Literally days in it.

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Almost exactly in line with last years sales period. Literally days in it.

Too late, he's already pished himself. 

I was struggling to afford renewing, but the wife & mother in law just handed me an envelope half an hour ago with a receipt showing they'd renewed it for me.

been here before
1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

What's the latest in sales, anyone got any info?

Tried the ticket office?

On 19/03/2019 at 12:30, durhamhearts said:

Renewed mine yesterday shop was very quiet 

I also renewed mine yesterday. and it was quiet.