Season Tickets - finance terms available again ( updated )

Clerry Jambo

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

23 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Strange they are keeping the finance provider’s name quiet. 

That was my first thought as well.

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Strange they are keeping the finance provider’s name quiet. 

Its possibly because it's not 100% over the line but they've had to make a statement of sorts to keep supporters waiting on finance in the loop. Possibly...?

1 hour ago, Artful Dodger said:

Its possibly because it's not 100% over the line but they've had to make a statement of sorts to keep supporters waiting on finance in the loop. Possibly...?

It probably is that.

Why does anyone give a stuff who it is anyway?

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

It probably is that.

Why does anyone give a stuff who it is anyway?

Nah, I think it's fair enough to know who your dealing with regards dishing out DDs and credit agreements, club just giving out enough information as is possible.

I'm sure it's just a final bit of due diligence by the club to safeguard all involved. Possibly.

7 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Nah, I think it's fair enough to know who your dealing with regards dishing out DDs and credit agreements, club just giving out enough information as is possible.

I'm sure it's just a final bit of due diligence by the club to safeguard all involved. Possibly.

What I meant was I'm pretty sure if someone wants their season ticket on credit they are not likely to not do it because a certain company is financing it especially when it is on the exact same terms as Zebra.

davemclaren
40 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Believe around 10k sold.around 13,500 sold at same point last season.

How many last year were thru zebra though?

1 hour ago, Agentjambo said:

Not surprising. Quite a few waiting on Zebra replacement I’d imagine. Also payday for many this weekend and probably planning to pay before Tuesday deadline (now 31/5). Also been a very expensive month for Hearts fans, semi, final, ER, season ticket so maybe more than usual waiting for Zebra option. Probably not 3.5k but lots of reasons for shortfall, at this stage. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Not surprising. Quite a few waiting on Zebra replacement I’d imagine. Also payday for many this weekend and probably planning to pay before Tuesday deadline (now 31/5). Also been a very expensive month for Hearts fans, semi, final, ER, season ticket so maybe more than usual waiting for Zebra option. Probably not 3.5k but lots of reasons for shortfall, at this stage. 

Yep, I was planning to renew on Monday but will now leave it till end May.

We haven't renewed. I've had a platinum season ticket since 2014, but we are for the past three seasons in particular, not been getting anywhere near £500+ of worth of entertainment.

2 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

Dont think your figs are correct as we only passed 13500 mark late Aug. 

Edited by PTBCAL

10 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

I doubted his numbers as well. I thought the 13,500 number also included half-seasons so it would be a Jan 19 total. 

Regardless it be something similar come mid-August, of that I have no doubt. 

12 hours ago, Martin_T said:

We haven't renewed. I've had a platinum season ticket since 2014, but we are for the past three seasons in particular, not been getting anywhere near £500+ of worth of entertainment.

Unfortunately we are the same. 4x platinum tickets for a lot of years but we just haven’t enjoyed this season.

big debates as to what / who will renew. Not looking hugely promising that all 4 will. Perhaps 2 at most as things stand.

Quite few not re-newing, I will reluctantly, I like my seat.

Many people who have season tickets, don't get to every game, season ticket becomes an expensive luxury.

22 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Is the transition period still Wed onwards ?

Any ideas if this is still the case or has ST renewal been extended ?

Im planning on heading to the TO if it is transition time as I have 4 to move.

Edit

Ignore me  I found the club saying transition isnt till after 31st May due to finance option issues.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/season-ticket-finance-update-1

Edited by Jamboelite

Clerry Jambo
On 27/04/2019 at 22:04, PTBCAL said:

Correct mate if we have sold 10k that’s a great return at this point but I honestly don’t believe it

Inch Hearts

Not a chance there’s been over 10k season tickets sold.  You’re probably looking at closer to 5,000 at the moment. 

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Not a chance there’s been over 10k season tickets sold.  You’re probably looking at closer to 5,000 at the moment. 

What are you basing that number on? 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Possibly common sense, not a great product to sell? Whoops, football and common sense, not agreeable bedfellows !

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, Jambothump said:

Possibly common sense, not a great product to sell? Whoops, football and common sense, not agreeable bedfellows !

Just a guess then?

45 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Based on ?  Real data or you just stirring it?

Inch Hearts
Just now, soonbe110 said:

Based on ?  Real data or you just stirring it?

On the fact the finance system will be down and the general feeling you gauge.  

Inch Hearts
41 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

A bit of everything tbh, it’s also only April. 

Just now, Inch Hearts said:

On the fact the finance system will be down and the general feeling you gauge.  

Just stirring it then? 

Inch Hearts
16 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Just stirring it then? 

Is it stirring it by saying we’ve phantomly sold 10,000?  I gave my opinion based on numerous factors including the main part of the Finance system being out of action.  Not sure exactly what I’m meant to be stirring? 

3 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Is it stirring it by saying we’ve phantomly sold 10,000?  I gave my opinion based on numerous factors including the main part of the Finance system being out of action.  Not sure exactly what I’m meant to be stirring? 

I’d think we will be at or close to 10k by now. Vast majority will renew, a few won’t, maybe 1,000 at most. There will be some new season ticket holders as well. Still expect 13-13.5k by Xmas 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

I’d think we will be at or close to 10k by now. Vast majority will renew, a few won’t, maybe 1,000 at most. There will be some new season ticket holders as well. Still expect 13-13.5k by Xmas 

Good man.

Inch Hearts
18 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

It all depends on how many take season tickets out usual the finance option which I’m estimating will be about 25% of all season ticket holders.  It would be nice for a sales update mind you. 

12 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

It all depends on how many take season tickets out usual the finance option which I’m estimating will be about 25% of all season ticket holders.  It would be nice for a sales update mind you. 

That’s pretty much where I’m at. Some of those that would normally be finance option will have already taken the plunge though. Still can’t see how it’s as low as 5k as you suggest. 13k less 25% leaves just under 10k. That suggests nearly 50% of non finance st holders haven’t renewed. Not getting that feeling from talking to folk. 17 season tickets in my extended group and all but one have renewed and he is likely to have caved in by end May. 

Mr Elwood P

If we win on May 25th and get another Liverpool / Spurs type Europa League qualifier the season tickets will be getting bought left right and centre. Even just a win on May 25th would see a massive surge in renewals / new sales.

Big Slim Stylee
2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

If we win on May 25th and get another Liverpool / Spurs type Europa League qualifier the season tickets will be getting bought left right and centre. Even just a win on May 25th would see a massive surge in renewals / new sales.

Im sure your right. Even if neither happens, they’ll creep up over time and be there or thereabouts.

6 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I hate to say this, in case I jinx it, I have a real feeling we can win this on May 25th.

35 minutes ago, Jambothump said:

I hate to say this, in case I jinx it, I have a real feeling we can win this on May 25th.

You are not alone there.  Not by any means.

7 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Could be either Man Utd or Arsenal :D

Jambof3tornado

Wonder why we havent named our new finance provider given that other clubs have gone with v12. Wonder if we have gone elsewhere? Or have we organised something in house instead?

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Wonder why we havent named our new finance provider given that other clubs have gone with v12. Wonder if we have gone elsewhere? Or have we organised something in house instead?

We’ll find out soon enough. ?