Season Tickets - finance terms available again ( updated )

Clerry Jambo

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

5 hours ago, chubby1973 said:

I was struggling to afford renewing, but the wife & mother in law just handed me an envelope half an hour ago with a receipt showing they'd renewed it for me.

Sounds like the perfect woman. Does she have a sister that's single?

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't get one this season, to support the wife with the baby but was able to get one for next season already. Not sure if this is because of poor uptake or because of my history of being a regular season ticket holder, I thought I would have to wait for the general release on the 1st of May but was able to do it through etickets 

The Treasurer
56 minutes ago, Bozi said:

I didn't get one this season, to support the wife with the baby but was able to get one for next season already. Not sure if this is because of poor uptake or because of my history of being a regular season ticket holder, I thought I would have to wait for the general release on the 1st of May but was able to do it through etickets 

Anyone can buy a new ST if it's not used by an current ST holder this season

3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Anyone can buy a new ST if it's not used by an current ST holder this season

Ah see I always thought you had to wait for the general sale of you weren't renewing but buying a new ticket 

Renewed mine today £501.50 , bit steep , but worth it to see the Cup Holders (hopefully not the 2 games against Sellick!).

Is there any news on an update re pay monthly option? It'll have to go on the credit card otherwise

Jaap's Sigh
3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Is there any news on an update re pay monthly option? It'll have to go on the credit card otherwise

Was just gonna ask the same question. Hearts need to get this sorted or many fans won’t be renewing. 

davemclaren
57 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Was just gonna ask the same question. Hearts need to get this sorted or many fans won’t be renewing. 

Not just Hearts but a lot of clubs are looking to resolve this. 

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Cheers still a few days I suppose 

Jaap's Sigh
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Yeah I know it’s not just us that are affected, but it’s only us that I care about ?

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Yeah I know it’s not just us that are affected, but it’s only us that I care about ?

Or only you??

to be fair, a suitable and willing lender might not be found. 

Jaap's Sigh
10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Or only you??

to be fair, a suitable and willing lender might not be found. 

Haha. That’s closer to the truth to be fair. There’s a few I sit with who normally use the finance option and I did last year too. I was planning on going down that route again this year and don’t want to leave it too late. We love where we are sitting and don’t want to lose our seats. 

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Wonder if this issue will mean the club extends the timescale for renewing?

davemclaren
1 hour ago, CornhillHearts said:

Having a quick look on-line it appears Celtic, Hibs and Dundee have resolved the same issue

Who are they using?

CornhillHearts
40 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Who are they using?

Hibs and Celtic are using V12 finance Dundee are doing their own, which appears to be a 4 months interest free thing. 

They need to sort out the payment thing ASAP.

everyone else has.

cant hearts just do the 4 month payment thing themselves ?  Seems easy enough

I renewed my season ticket for wheatfield at the shop, happened to check it online to find my seat number is different.

I called them up ready to rip someone a new one only to be told seat numbers are being changed for next season.

So I'll still be in the same seat only instead of it being number 12 it'll be 16. He didn't say why the change was happening.

First I had heard of it since there was no mention when I renewed in person. Really annoying since I've been in 12/12 for years and will forget the change.

I asked about a new card and he said they'll be sent out at the end of this season. Anyone got a clue why they are making the weird change? I get some things need updating around the stadium but I can't see the logic in this one (although I know logic is a dangerous thing at times)

4 minutes ago, Tianrunty said:

I renewed my season ticket for wheatfield at the shop, happened to check it online to find my seat number is different.

I called them up ready to rip someone a new one only to be told seat numbers are being changed for next season.

So I'll still be in the same seat only instead of it being number 12 it'll be 16. He didn't say why the change was happening.

First I had heard of it since there was no mention when I renewed in person. Really annoying since I've been in 12/12 for years and will forget the change.

I asked about a new card and he said they'll be sent out at the end of this season. Anyone got a clue why they are making the weird change? I get some things need updating around the stadium but I can't see the logic in this one (although I know logic is a dangerous thing at times)

The change brings all seat numbers in line vertically. So number 16 for example is in line every row. Can only guess it's a health and safety thing. Or maybe help identify people on CCTV. 

Surprised they didn't give you a new card?

Edited by Mikey1874

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The change brings all seat numbers in line vertically. So number 16 for example is in line every row. Can only guess it's a health and safety thing. Or maybe help identify people on CCTV. 

Surprised they didn't give you a new card?

She didn't even let chuck there was a change nevermind anything else. I have 2 seats because I'm disabled and need an assistant neither of which have a new card yet, who knows when they'll arrive.

Still a weird change if it's for CCTV since they know the stadium layout (although coppers might find it easier) but I could see it being another seemingly pointless health and safety idea. I'm just glad I'm not a superstitious type 

12 minutes ago, Tianrunty said:

She didn't even let chuck there was a change nevermind anything else. I have 2 seats because I'm disabled and need an assistant neither of which have a new card yet, who knows when they'll arrive.

Still a weird change if it's for CCTV since they know the stadium layout (although coppers might find it easier) but I could see it being another seemingly pointless health and safety idea. I'm just glad I'm not a superstitious type 

It is possible they haven't realised they should give out new cards for those of us with changed seat numbers. 

As long as you know the numbers change. It is the same seats. Your cards have presumably just  been renewed for next season. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

It is possible they haven't realised they should give out new cards. 

As long as you know the numbers change. You're cards have presumably just  been renewed for next season. 

When I called he said they should be sent out at the end of the season. Seems like an unnecessary cost for the club when I was already at the shop last week.

It should have at least been mentioned but I guess these things happen.

I know I'm gonna be so confused when I get to my seat and see a different number, my memory is terrible and no doubt I'll forget before next season's friendlies.

9 minutes ago, Tianrunty said:

When I called he said they should be sent out at the end of the season. Seems like an unnecessary cost for the club when I was already at the shop last week.

It should have at least been mentioned but I guess these things happen.

I know I'm gonna be so confused when I get to my seat and see a different number, my memory is terrible and no doubt I'll forget before next season's friendlies.

Cheers. I'm going in at end of month to renew. If there is anything different I'll let you know. 

Fear not re a finance package. I wrote to the club yesterday,

"Hi,

Wondered if you can give us all an update on the negotiations for a new finance provider to replace Zebra. Other clubs appear to be keeping their supporters up-to-date on this subject...over to you

Regards, etc..."

That elicited this reply,

"Thank you for your email.

We are currently in talks with a number of finance companies at present so we hope to have another company in place in due course.

Regards etc..."

Well that's good enough for me, especially as I was worried that by the time they get this sorted out the general sale will already be under way and I loose the seat I currently occupy...silly me. That response has certainly put my mind at rest. I wonder how they managed to cram so much gold dust into one short dismissive email.

4 hours ago, Tianrunty said:

Sounds like whole stadium being renumbered, seats in T (new stand) also changing, see page 6

But my season ticket renewal in the new stand is showing up on eTickets as the same seat number, so feck knows

Edited by kila

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, Pie-Heid said:

Fear not re a finance package. I wrote to the club yesterday,

"Hi,

Wondered if you can give us all an update on the negotiations for a new finance provider to replace Zebra. Other clubs appear to be keeping their supporters up-to-date on this subject...over to you

Regards, etc..."

That elicited this reply,

"Thank you for your email.

We are currently in talks with a number of finance companies at present so we hope to have another company in place in due course.

Regards etc..."

Well that's good enough for me, especially as I was worried that by the time they get this sorted out the general sale will already be under way and I loose the seat I currently occupy...silly me. That response has certainly put my mind at rest. I wonder how they managed to cram so much gold dust into one short dismissive email.

V12 seem to have taken over the zebra role at several clubs so just have to wait and see.

been here before
1 hour ago, kila said:

Sounds like whole stadium being renumbered, seats in T (new stand) also changing, see page 6

But my season ticket renewal in the new stand is showing up on eTickets as the same seat number, so feck knows

I renewed mine a few weeks ago for the Wheatfield. The lassie double checked my seat no. telling me some were changing. Turns out mine wasnt one of them.

I renewed yesterday and have 65 points.. how quickly do new loyalty points get added bearing in mind the Hibs tickets go on sale this morning?

been here before
18 minutes ago, jambotony said:

I renewed yesterday and have 65 points.. how quickly do new loyalty points get added bearing in mind the Hibs tickets go on sale this morning?

"Just before the start of next season".

Renewed earlier this week....£500. Great seat but still seems a tad pricey. Hope they spend the money wisely.....!

AlphonseCapone

I wonder if the reason it's taking us longer to sort out a new finance option is anything to do with credit issues legacy from admin? 

17 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

It is possible they haven't realised they should give out new cards for those of us with changed seat numbers. 

As long as you know the numbers change. It is the same seats. Your cards have presumably just  been renewed for next season. 

I renewed for the same seats and got new cards

Harry Potter
58 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I wonder if the reason it's taking us longer to sort out a new finance option is anything to do with credit issues legacy from admin? 

Doubt it as its the fans that are taking on the debt, but i suppose the club are in the middle, dont think thats an issue .

Anyway the club credit rating must be very good now.

Footballfirst

Heart of MidlothianVerified account @JamTarts

? Season Ticket Finance Update:

We are now in the final stages of appointing a replacement financing option for Season Ticket purchases.

Further detail and information regarding an extension to the renewal window will be shared as soon as possible.

Edited by Footballfirst

JamboGraham
11 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Heart of MidlothianVerified account @JamTarts

? Season Ticket Finance Update:

We are now in the final stages of appointing a replacement financing option for Season Ticket purchases.

Further detail and information regarding an extension to the renewal window will be shared as soon as possible.

That’s good news...hopefully it will provide as many different options as the Aberdeen offering listed earlier in the thread...

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Doubt it as its the fans that are taking on the debt, but i suppose the club are in the middle, dont think thats an issue .

Anyway the club credit rating must be very good now.

Aye fair points. Looks like it'll be sorted soon and with an extension to the renewal period which is good. 

Bazzas right boot

Waiting until I can move. 

Want a seat higher up, should be plenty of choice. 

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Aye fair points. Looks like it'll be sorted soon and with an extension to the renewal period which is good. 

Must be plenty loan companies out there willing to take this on.

I renewed a couple of weeks ago, got my season ticket  with a new seat number on it. The lad behind the counter assured me it was the same seat.