Season Tickets - finance terms available again ( updated )

Clerry Jambo

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Rudi Hates Hibees
1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

tick tock..........

Indeed. 

I suppose it it could be to allow plenty time for sales and then determine if away allocations will be cut. 

5 minutes ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Indeed. 

I suppose it it could be to allow plenty time for sales and then determine if away allocations will be cut. 

Agreed can see us only putting 3 stands up for sale initially to gauge if there is a demand for selling category B in the Roseburn

Simple logic that the longer you have something on sale the more you are likely to sell, for anyone that could be potentially swaying whether to get one a good end to the season/cup run could encourage an early purchase

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

Fully expecting an increase in price followed by much wailing and nashing of teeth, with a touch of smuggery from those who paid the £100 to freeze the price for there seats.

Would expect season tickets sales will remain at the same level as this season based on habit rather than performance and results on the park (unless we go on to win the Cup)

Hopefully no price rises for silver. Seems so early to have season ticket renewals... will the deadline to keep your seat be around the 2nd of May again? Before the current season has finished :laugh:

Hoping to move a few rows further back.

Definitely earlier this year (could be wrong). No issues though, I'll be back. I'm sure there'll be teeth gnashers on here that "won't renew unless Levein is sacked" but I expect similar numbers next year. Maybe boosted if we negotiate a final. Can't imagine we're in any financial struggle with an earlier release, reckon it's more likely a stand picking thing. 

been here before
46 minutes ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Seems a tad early. 

Last years renewals were  21st March - 2nd May before a transitional period of 3rd- 9th May with a General sale kicking off the next day.

Im wanting a new card this year.

Suits me to be fair, will shuffle some of my April bonus to get mine renewed and get my sons first one after our group moves in the transition period.

Edited by Jamboelite

All roads lead to Gorgie

I think with the un-seasonably warm weather the club have got a bit ahead of themselves. ?

Too early and most people will wait to see the managerial situation next season and who we have in mind to sign before deciding to renew.

45 minutes ago, been here before said:

Fully expect my Wheatfield premium to top £500 this year.

Some price.

Exactly why I moved to a cheaper section this year :D

£500+ is ridiculous for Scottish football imo.

12 minutes ago, Paolo said:

A bit too early for my liking, but I do not think there is anything sinister in it.  

Nothing sinister. Some English clubs started selling theirs this month.

Have to admit, I'll likely renew but I am seriously fecked off with all the midweek games, especially derby games. I work nightshift and already lost a couple of night's wages because I had to take time off. I'm only not losing out this week because I'm managing to work tomorrow instead of tonight.

Think there's still a couple of midweek fixtures left too (Ibrox and one after the split).

Buying next season's book before we even know the final fixtures/dates for this season :laugh:

Not unique to Hearts of course, just felt like flagging how shite the league split is for those attending games

Portable Badger
58 minutes ago, bn jambo said:

Fully expecting an increase in price followed by much wailing and nashing of teeth, with a touch of smuggery from those who paid the £100 to freeze the price for there seats.

Would expect season tickets sales will remain at the same level as this season based on habit rather than performance and results on the park (unless we go on to win the Cup)

Total smugness oozing from my every orifice having paid the £100 !!!:sweeet:

4 minutes ago, hearts151 said:

We not guaranteeing the ability to purchase two tickets for the Scottish Cup final with a season ticket purchase? Haha

Mmmm...!

26 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I think with the un-seasonably warm weather the club have got a bit ahead of themselves. ?

Too early and most people will wait to see the managerial situation next season and who we have in mind to sign before deciding to renew.

I doubt it. I think some will certainly wait on those things. Most will want their own seat. 

Jambof3tornado
35 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Total smugness oozing from my every orifice having paid the £100 !!!:sweeet:

Correct. They better go up by at least 50% or I'll be ragin'!

1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

The bore-fest that’s getting served up atm will have them flying off the shelves?

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c76e2af2f63675232

Funny, the wallopers on here said the same last year.

The Treasurer
23 hours ago, been here before said:

Some price.

You could be right but breaking the £500 barrier is a bit a headline grabber (and not in a good way) so I expect the club will do all they can to delay that inevitable milestone.

12 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

You could be right but breaking the £500 barrier is a bit a headline grabber (and not in a good way) so I expect the club will do all they can to delay that inevitable milestone.

£499.99

23 hours ago, been here before said:

Some price.

If that is the case then I may look into moving seats. Been in Section E of the Wheatfield for almost 20 years but £500 plus is a lot of money considering I now have 2 young kids.

Just tell me when they go on sale and i'll be first in the queue to renew. I love my seat as i can get to the pie stall in 30 seconds. ??

On 27/02/2019 at 17:40, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I'd have thought that most Hearts supporters would renew regardless of who the manager or signings might be.

I would laugh if the prices went down, and those who paid for the price freeze get told they froze at the higher price.  

(Not going to happen, I know).  

Mine will go up, as I think the Main Stand discounts for those there before redevelopment have ended.  So could be a fair increase for me.

Will wait and see.  

On 27/02/2019 at 17:50, kila said:

Buying next season's book before we even know the final fixtures/dates for this season :laugh:

Not unique to Hearts of course, just felt like flagging how shite the league split is for those attending games

Not really. Expect you will have a window of two months from 6 March to renew. We will know our fixtures by then 

Bazzas right boot
23 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

The wallopers say the same every year.

The wallopers say the same every week. 

Bazzas right boot

Gonna wait and see if Lennon gets the ft gig at celtic first. 

If not, here's hoping. ?

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Firstly. Its doesnt matter at all when they put them on sale if there is a reasonable time limit if you want to keep your seat.

Secondly. Not a chance in hell we're bringing forward the sale to budget and put more shackles in the bank for no good reason. 

My guess would be a gauge on how many renew instantly so that the away end can be restricted. 

Thirdly. Trust the custodians of our great club.