Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, vegas-voss said:

Are those wee hick towns enough for Trump to still take Texas ?

Probably. Wtf is happening in Virginia btw. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Probably. Wtf is happening in Virginia btw. 

Biden will win Virginia. In many states, rural (Trump-leaning) counties will report ahead of urban/suburban (Biden-leaning) counties, so a race can be called for Biden even if Trump is ahead in current voting.

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Biden overperforming by 5+% in Ohio.

Ohio has missed picking the President 4 times. Since the Civil War.

Even if Biden fails to win Ohio, it’s a good sign for the other Midwestern battlegrounds.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

I heartily recommend watching John King on CNN, if you want to understand the swings between 2016 and now.

Very good. If hectic.

Aye I have been watching it all night.Its so fast paced very entertaining.Im just going to stay up now will hit the sack at 8:45 when I drop the bairn at nursery

26 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I started on CNN but now switching between Sky and BBC. The Americans are a bit much for hours on end. No offence Justin, you seem sound.

26 minutes ago, Barack said:

He is. 

:love: Not sure I've ever been more glad to be jet lagged, gents. Honour to be watching and waiting with yas.

Went out to get some fags, incidentally not the way I would describe it here in Oklahoma.

But anyway, I was listening to NPR radio in the car and they said that word leaking from the Trump camp is they don't think he can win.

32 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I started on CNN but now switching between Sky and BBC. The Americans are a bit much for hours on end. No offence Justin, you seem sound.

CNN is a hard watch, only because of Wolf Blitzer.  He's awful.  I've put it on mute when Blitzer starts to talk.

EDIT.  John King is great.

Just now, JFK-1 said:

BREAKING: Trump TERRIFIED About Going to Prison If He Loses

Hopefully his crime family will go away with him. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
6 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

CNN is a hard watch, only because of Wolf Blitzer.  He's awful.  I've put it on mute when Blitzer starts to talk.

i haven’t watched cable TV in months and it’s been a blessing. Don’t even have a TV on this evening.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Texas neck and neck with 49% each candidate 66% of the vote counted.

A lot of what's left is rural Texas.  I think that in the end Trump will win narrowly.

Just now, JFK-1 said:

Texas neck and neck with 49% each candidate 66% of the vote counted.

38 votes too! If the Dems take it, even by a nose, it's Goodnight Vienna for Dump.

2 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Starting to tighten up in Ohio

Yes, but there are quite a lot of votes to count in Cuyahoga and Hamilton, both of which are solidly Democrat.  Trump doesn't appear to have maintained or increased his vote share in any county in Ohio so far.

14 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif&ext=gif&_nc_cb

No real point worry about Pennsylvania just now they said on the news yesterday it might be Thursday or even Friday before they are done counting

NC going Trump. Georgia is going Trump. Florida and Texas are going Trump. Michigan will go Trump. Trump is going to get another 4 years. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif&ext=gif&_nc_cb

I only recently discovered that to get decent ketchup flavored ‘crisps’ in the U.S. they had to be imported from either Canada or the UK.

Just now, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

I only recently discovered that to get decent ketchup flavored ‘crisps’ in the U.S. they had to be imported from either Canada or the UK.

British chocolate is far superior. Exactly why Hersheys got importing it banned.

1 minute ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Ah interesting. Yeah for sure, neither that nor chicken or beef flavour “crisps” are really a thing in the States.

Kalamazoo Jambo
Just now, JFK-1 said:

British chocolate is far superior. Exactly why Hersheys got importing it banned.

Hershey’s has an aftertaste of vomit. Just like this election night.

Kalamazoo Jambo
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

NC going Trump. Georgia is going Trump. Florida and Texas are going Trump. Michigan will go Trump. Trump is going to get another 4 years. 

What evidence do you have that Michigan will go for Trump?

Riddley Walker

Surely Biden has got this. Can't see Trump flipping any states, surely, and you've got to imagine Biden will flip at least a couple.

Just now, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Hershey’s has an aftertaste of vomit. Just like this election night.

The first ingredient in British chocolate is milk. The first listed ingredient is the ingredient with the greatest proportion. It's not milk in US chocolate. Might indeed be vomit.

Kalamazoo Jambo
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Surely Biden has got this. Can't see Trump flipping any states, surely, and you've got to imagine Biden will flip at least a couple.

A couple isn’t enough. He basically needs Michigan, Wisconsin and another decent sized state like Pennsylvania or Arizona.

Riddley Walker

A couple isn’t enough. He basically needs Michigan, Wisconsin and another decent sized state like Pennsylvania or Arizona.

What you thinking at the moment? Struggling to interpret all the data.

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

P.s. I'm aware it's early, but in terms of initial thoughts.

7 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

He needs to flip enough states to equal or exceed 43 more votes. 270 to win. Assuming he hangs on to all those Hilary won 4 years ago(227), Michigan (16), Pennsylvania (20) and Wisconsin (10), a total of 46 extra votes, would get him over the line.

Edited by SwindonJambo

Kalamazoo Jambo
Just now, Riddley Walker said:

What you thinking at the moment? Struggling to interpret all the data.

Too early to tell, but the fact that Ohio is even close is good news for Biden in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, given demographic/regional similarities. Not sure about Arizona as Biden is generally underperforming Clinton with Hispanics.

5 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Is there anyone on here who doesn’t think Trump is a massive weapon?

4 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Mon the Donald 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

11/5 into 1/2

Pollsters are a waste of space

4 more Mr President 😂😂😂

788R.gif

Going to my kip but as per EU Referendum and General Election,  the bad guys look to be winning this again.

Just thinking also that if it wasn't for covid, Trump would be winning this with a bigger margin. 

Even killing his own people can't stop this ****.

Kalamazoo Jambo

One thing I’m confident in saying is that Biden will easily win the national vote, just like Clinton did. Unfortunately, that doesn’t matter.

Too early to tell, but the fact that Ohio is even close is good news for Biden in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, given demographic/regional similarities. Not sure about Arizona as Biden is generally underperforming Clinton with Hispanics.

Hispanics in Az there are not Cuban. Big diff. 

Riddley Walker

Cheers.

Looks like I'm wrong but I always had it in my head Ohio was a 'liberal' state in line with the north east coast US of NY, Delaware, NJ etc.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)