trex

Donald Trump

Justin Z
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Now, I may be incorrect here...that's a Capitol offence he's just admitting there..? One that has no statute of limitations...?

:greggy:

:jj_facepalm:

Tennant's  6's
47 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

No big deal, just openly bragging about ordering a hit on an American citizen.

Much like Obama who killed a US citizen with a drone attack like he was just playing a video game..

And that caption underneath, ' If biden wins, the radical left will be running the country' 😂😂

Who's dumb enough to believe that joe 'the status quo' biden is even remotely to the left..

Justin Z
1 minute ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Much like Obama who killed a US citizen with a drone attack like he was just playing a video game..

You've just hit on the core of why this is not as easy of a decision as it looks at first glance.

See this post from the other day . . .

JackLadd

The But Hunter squeals, I want to know how much Giuliani gave the guy who hacked the phone. No doubt Trump's dirty fingers wrote the cheque. and while we're at it who does he owe the $421m to and why did an Egyptian state bank pay him $10m in October 2016? Would also like to know how much Mohammed Bin Salman gave Jarvanka and if Trump took a cut for going easy on killing the journalist in Turkey.

Justin Z

Lmaooooo

Graham is in an extremely close Senate race. Way to go to bat for your Democratic colleague there, Dianne. :rofl:

"Just suck it up and vote for the Democrat, they'll fix everything"

Justin Z

:indeed:

Tennant's  6's
41 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

You've just hit on the core of why this is not as easy of a decision as it looks at first glance.

See this post from the other day . . .

I've seen interviews with folk in Pakistan who have to deal with the constant threat, where they can here the distant buzzing but can't see it, not knowing if somethings gonna get blown to shit. 

The incidiousness of the ruling elite is terrifyingly remarkable.. 

A recent interview with journalist vanessa beeley where she details the involvement of the British foreign office & bbc of war crimes & propaganda re  Syria & their support of ISIS,  Al Qaeda,  white helmets etc is alarming. 

I'd love for someone like Chris Hedges to somehow stand as a genuine third party candidate.  

Homme

I'm currently watching The Comey Rule.

Is it sensationalised pish for TV or a fairly accurate account of events?

Just a couple episodes in.

CJGJ
3 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

BBC about to do a 3-parter on him

BBC 2 9pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08svdkn

Screenshot_2020-10-15-20-48-31-734_com.android.chrome.png

Top class TV and you despair at the stupidity of a good percentage of the American population and the danger a small minority pose when armed.

If he loses the election lets hope they go after him in any way they can......he deserves investigation at the very least

JFK-1
8 hours ago, Sharpie said:

along come Ted Cruz and  Lindsey Graham, they are extremely angry that Twitter rejected a story about the New York posts allegations that Hunter Biden with his fathers assistance got millions of dollars from Ukraine and China.

Though Trump rants on about "fake news" he's one of the biggest disseminator of fake news and will grasp on to any fake news that suits him.

The New York Post is rated questionable on 'media bias/fact check'.

• Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-post/

MBFCMixed.png

J.T.F.Robertson
3 hours ago, Homme said:

I'm currently watching The Comey Rule.

Is it sensationalised pish for TV or a fairly accurate account of events?

Just a couple episodes in.

Quite enjoyed it but "Trump" when speaking sounded to me like Don Corleone. (possibly intentional)

JackLadd

Donnie doesn't remember, can't recall his last negative covid test, hasn't heard of Qanon nuts but somehow knows their agenda. Nutjob. 

Sharpie
3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

So does Trump know anything about QAnon or not? :biggrin2:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54551058

Just watched that on the news, any time he is asked a question about something where people have strong feelings he knows nothing. David Duke, Epstein, Q Anon, he knows nothing or nobody. He doesn't even know when he had a Covid test, asked if he had one prior to the last debate, I don't know the doctors done something I don't know, you get a stick rammed up your nose and you don't know, or if the system has been improved every time you get one that would jolt your memory on how it used to be. He has often stated he was tested every day, he now says that was not so, so it was a direct lie, he has the bestest memory in the world, bit cannae remember nothin. Gee I wish my old Hielan mother was alive I would love to hear how she would have characterised and named him. 

Maple Leaf

@Ulysses Thanks for all the stats, and a bucket of cold water on my unbridled enthusiasm at the prospect of an end to the Trump administration. His cult will live on regardless.

There are a couple of aphorisms that apply here: the only poll that matters is on election day, and three weeks is a long time in politics.

Nevertheless, I watch the unseemly haste in which the Republicans are scrambling to get Trump's neo-Nazi nomination appointed to the SCOTUS before election day, and I assume that to mean that they are not confident that Il Duce will be re-elected.

I'm also betting that a majority of the American voters will have finally recognised that Trump is unsuitable even for the post of Jackass-in-Chief of Shithole City, Alabama, and will consign this embarrassing four years to the garbage can of history. 

But it wouldn't surprise me if I'm wrong. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

There are a couple of aphorisms that apply here: the only poll that matters is on election day, and three weeks is a long time in politics.

One important nuance. Election Day is already here (or already past) for a lot of people. Something like 17 million people have already voted. Every day that passes without a major change in the race is a pretty good day for Biden.

Maple Leaf
4 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

One important nuance. Election Day is already here (or already past) for a lot of people. Something like 17 million people have already voted. Every day that passes without a major change in the race is a pretty good day for Biden.

I like your thinking, especially in a swing state.  Go Michigan!

John Gentleman
14 hours ago, JackLadd said:

The But Hunter squeals, I want to know how much Giuliani gave the guy who hacked the phone. No doubt Trump's dirty fingers wrote the cheque. and while we're at it who does he owe the $421m to and why did an Egyptian state bank pay him $10m in October 2016? Would also like to know how much Mohammed Bin Salman gave Jarvanka and if Trump took a cut for going easy on killing the journalist in Turkey.

Deutsche Bank, the majority. Secured by 'personal guarantees' apparently. I'm struggling to think of what he owns personally as most of his flagstuff shit is incorporated. His wispy remains of hair, mebbes?

RobboM
4 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

Deutsche Bank, the majority. Secured by 'personal guarantees' apparently. I'm struggling to think of what he owns personally as most of his flagstuff shit is incorporated. His wispy remains of hair, mebbes?

Of course he's legit! His wealth is "off the radar" 🙂

ri Alban

John Gentleman
3 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Of course he's legit! His wealth is "off the radar" 🙂

So far off the radar, it disnae exist. Sod his tax returns, let's see his his balance sheet. I'm guessing that with Covid his 'leisure' assets (ie, everything) would have suffered serious write-downs. For example, his 2 x golf courses in Scotland (and 1 x in Ireland) have always bled cash, and that was before Covid kicked in.  He's one of those self-proclaimed billionaires on paper – until the debts are called in. Also, if he's defeated, I'd imagine the IRS would sharply conclude their lengthy audit and things will go shit-shaped for him very quickly. 

How can one man con so many for so long? Because 43% are just plain dumb??

RobboM
4 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

So far off the radar, it disnae exist. Sod his tax returns, let's see his his balance sheet. I'm guessing that with Covid his 'leisure' assets (ie, everything) would have suffered serious write-downs. For example, his 2 x golf courses in Scotland (and 1 x in Ireland) have always bled cash, and that was before Covid kicked in.  He's one of those self-proclaimed billionaires on paper – until the debts are called in. Also, if he's defeated, I'd imagine the IRS would sharply conclude their lengthy audit and things will go shit-shaped for him very quickly. 

How can one man con so many for so long? Because 43% are just plain dumb??

It was a call back to a Daily Record article bumming up Craig White prior to his takeover of Rangers way back painting him as a Billionaire with "off the radar" wealth. That turned out to be as fake as Donald's supposed wealth too I reckon 👍

Kalamazoo Jambo
9 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

I like your thinking, especially in a swing state.  Go Michigan!

Here's hoping. Got our ballots sitting on the dining room table awaiting posting!

Tazio

So Trump managed to retweet about Twitter being shut down so negative tweets about Biden’s performance wouldn’t be visible. 
Totally missing the fact it came from a satirical source. 

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, RobboM said:

It was a call back to a Daily Record article bumming up Craig White prior to his takeover of Rangers way back painting him as a Billionaire with "off the radar" wealth. That turned out to be as fake as Donald's supposed wealth too I reckon 👍

I've always thought the wording was a  mistake.  Off the radar doesn't mean big,  it means hidden, off the radar of whom, HMRC?

I think the Record "journalist" meant off the chart. But hey ho, 'twas a long time ago now.

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

Norm
15 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I've always thought the wording was a  mistake.  Off the radar doesn't mean big,  it means hidden, off the radar of whom, HMRC?

I think the Record "journalist" meant off the chart. But hey ho, 'twas a long time ago now.

I'm pretty certain they did mean "off the radar" because anyone looking in to Whyte would have seen he was potless. That wouldn't do for the orc hordes so "off the radar" was created to placate them. 

"Don't worry about the new owner, he's ****ing minted. It's just really, really well hidden." 

alfajambo

Giuliani concludes:  "I've been in this business a long time.  This is the biggest cover-up I have ever seen.  And it is the biggest government scandal, I've ever heard of."

Justin Z
24 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

Giuliani concludes:  "I've been in this business a long time.  This is the biggest cover-up I have ever seen.  And it is the biggest government scandal, I've ever heard of."

For sure, for sure

'End this nightmare': Rudy Giuliani's daughter urges Americans to vote for Joe Biden in Vanity Fair editorial

If being the daughter of a polarizing mayor who became the president’s personal bulldog has taught me anything, it is that corruption starts with “yes-men” and women, the cronies who create an echo chamber of lies and subservience to maintain their proximity to power. We’ve seen this ad nauseam with Trump and his cadre of high-level sycophants (the ones who weren’t convicted, anyway).

---

Imagine looking at Donald Trump or Rudy Giulani and seeing integrity and strength. :rolleyes4:

Maple Leaf
26 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

Attacking Clinton worked for the Cult in 2016, so it's no surprise that the Cult will try a similar tactic this time.  It's what Cults do best.  Have you seen what Scientologists do to people who criticise them?

The Trump cult have a cheek pointing to anyone's shady financial dealings. No-one has more to hide than Trump.

PS. Giuliani is a babbling fool.

alfajambo

The alleged Joe Biden Corruption Scandal is now the biggest story in America.

redjambo
Just now, alfajambo said:

Among the hard of thinking, I imagine that it will be. Grasping at straws...

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Looks like there's a bit of Friday night overtime in the Krasnoyarsk bunker judging from the recent posts. 

Edited by Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Lovecraft
16 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

No it isn't.

It isn't on any decent news website.

Lovecraft
4 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Looks like there's a bit of Friday night overtime in the Krasnoyarsk bunker judging from the recent posts. 

I blame Q-Anon.

J.T.F.Robertson
20 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

Beta quit while you're behind.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, alfajambo said:

Is there a simple bullet-point list of the allegations you could furnish me with? 

I can't bring myself to watch another biased, raving presentation of hyperbole which I have to dig through to get to 'facts' or detail.

All I've seen from Trump is something along the lines of, "Sleepy Joe's CORRUPT. You better believe it. BIGGEST EVER." i.e. bull shite that his redneck, window-licking, gun-sucking, dead-behind-the-eyes acolytes drink up and spew out without any thought.

Would appreciate something that puts it in a nutshell. Preferably comparing it to Trump's own corruption and cronyism but that might be asking a bit much.

Justin Z
2 hours ago, alfajambo said:

(not that any of you needed me to tell you, but as someone “on the ground” here, I can assure you, it is not :wink:)

Kalamazoo Jambo
2 hours ago, alfajambo said:

You’re living in a fantasy world.

Barack

Being an absolute racist mother ****er right now, about Ilhan Omar.

I mean, just call her a "******", and be done with it, type stuff.

Mental.😳🤬

RobboM
4 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Would appreciate something that puts it in a nutshell. Preferably comparing it to Trump's own corruption and cronyism but that might be asking a bit much.

Seems to be somethign along the lines of Young Biden drops of 1 (or 3) latops for repair at a registered blind person's repair shop who isn't sure it was Hunter Biden (but Guiliani is sure it was)

After a long period passes the blind man takes a copy of the hard drive and finsds a PDF file (with metadata created after the laptop was handed in) purporting to be from an unknow Ukrainian sleazeball thanking him and trying to set up a meeting. No evidence corroborates any of the events mentioned.

Sounds legit 😂

Barack

Justin Z

“Democracy”

JFK-1
6 hours ago, Justin Z said:

(not that any of you needed me to tell you, but as someone “on the ground” here, I can assure you, it is not :wink:)

I'm in Oklahoma, Trump land, never heard a single person mention it. Never seen the news mention it aside from briefly when Trump initially raved.  Obviously huge somewhere I suppose. But it's not America. Only in a few heads I suspect.

Justin Z
35 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I'm in Oklahoma, Trump land, never heard a single person mention it. Never seen the news mention it aside from briefly when Trump initially raved.  Obviously huge somewhere I suppose. But it's not America. Only in a few heads I suspect.

A few especially credulous, especially delusional, heads.

FlavorAid Jim Jones suicide cult t-shirt | Etsy

Edited by Justin Z

SpruceBringsteen
4 hours ago, Barack said:

Being an absolute racist mother ****er right now, about Ilhan Omar.

I mean, just call her a "******", and be done with it, type stuff.

Mental.😳🤬

One of my "favourite" things is to read her replies on Twitter. Like for instance she'll say "kids shouldn't be hungry" and within literally 30 seconds there'll be 50 replies saying "you married your brother".

Kids will still be going hungry, and she'll still be in congress. 

SpruceBringsteen

Also:

EkfnU7ZX0AY2Zzy?format=png&name=small

ri Alban
12 hours ago, Justin Z said:

For sure, for sure

'End this nightmare': Rudy Giuliani's daughter urges Americans to vote for Joe Biden in Vanity Fair editorial

If being the daughter of a polarizing mayor who became the president’s personal bulldog has taught me anything, it is that corruption starts with “yes-men” and women, the cronies who create an echo chamber of lies and subservience to maintain their proximity to power. We’ve seen this ad nauseam with Trump and his cadre of high-level sycophants (the ones who weren’t convicted, anyway).

---

Imagine looking at Donald Trump or Rudy Giulani and seeing integrity and strength. :rolleyes4:

What happened with Rudy, JZ? He seemed a real good guy after the way he handle the 9/11 atrocities. Now he, well I don't know what to say, that isn't very complementary. 

The Real Maroonblood
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

What happened with Rudy, JZ? He seemed a real good guy after the way he handle the 9/11 atrocities. Now he, well I don't know what to say, that isn't very complementary. 

This.