Jump to content
trex

Donald Trump

Recommended Posts

JFK-1
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

 

:whistling:

 

 

sddefault.jpg

 

Is that someone running for PM? :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

 

Is that someone running for PM? :whistling:

 

Well, not quite but she did threaten to go up against Tony Blair for the leadership of the Labour party. 😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

FWIW, I'd love Hugh Grant to run for parliament. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Boy Named Crow
16 hours ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

He's already said he won't do the debate virtually and instead will hold a rally.  

 

Give it an hour or two and he'll have changed his mind.  A rally for your already decided voters won't help him.  

If he doesn't show up, there's already a tried and tested stand in...

 

image.png.10766b8ee0f3bddc2d52a0f3b8fa0526.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

 

Is that someone running for PM? :whistling:

Michael-Gove-in-a-British-film-made-in-1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

This might come as a big shock. But he's not won the Nobel Prize.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Gentleman
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Barack said:

This might come as a big shock. But he's not won the Nobel Prize.

 

The Ig Nobel Prize perhaps?

There's some crackers in there, particularly the narcissim/eyebrows prizewinners. 😉

Trump was a joint winner of the 'MEDICAL EDUCATION PRIZE'. He's got some truly awful company there.

Edited by John Gentleman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fancy a brew

For the love of God will somebody think of the tiny fish.

 

:trippin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mysterion
11 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Donald Trump gives an outrageous interview to Fox Business Network host Maria Bartiromo where he is as incoherent as he is dishonest.

 

 

 

Just announced he is going to be on Fox again tonight - this time via video. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovecraft
2 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

For the love of God will somebody think of the tiny fish.

 

:trippin:

 No way is that real?

 

It must be out of context or something?   But even then.... how could it be?

 

Is he genuinely off his face?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
1 minute ago, Lovecraft said:

 No way is that real?

 

It must be out of context or something?   But even then.... how could it be?

 

Is he genuinely off his face?

 

Hold please...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
2 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

 No way is that real?

 

It must be out of context or something?   But even then.... how could it be?

 

Is he genuinely off his face?

 

 

Screenshot_20201009-144340_Twitter.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovecraft
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

 

Screenshot_20201009-144340_Twitter.jpg

arnold-stoned.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
1 minute ago, Lovecraft said:

arnold-stoned.gif

I miss being able to post Gifs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovecraft
22 minutes ago, Barack said:

I miss being able to post Gifs.

tenor.gif

 

Why can't you post gifs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fancy a brew
10 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

tenor.gif

 

Why can't you post gifs?

b5651f038232d6713083dafedf296a47.gif

 

As far as Trump's comments go, there's a kernel of truth regarding water extraction and the environment, but as usual he's offering a simplistic solution to a complicated problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ron Burgundy
2 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

b5651f038232d6713083dafedf296a47.gif

 

As far as Trump's comments go, there's a kernel of truth regarding water extraction and the environment, but as usual he's offering a simplistic solution to a complicated problem 

He's addressing Americans, makes sense to dumb things down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharpie

There has been talk on here for a long time that Trump has mental or psychological problems. I would suggest with the stress of possibly losing an election, drugs and side effects of Covid, that at this time Trump is in a complete mental breakdown. I cannot stand the man, but I would say to anyone who is a fan of his that if you want to be kind and faithful to him you should be encouraging him to stand down and heal. Like all illnesses mental illness is one that requires gentle care, rest and avoidance of stress the last thing Trump needs is   encouragement in his foolishness. You are not being helpful, you are continuing to enable and it can not be for his good but for your own selfish purposes.Oh yes it would not be harmful for the people of America, or  indeed the world  to curb him now either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovecraft
48 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

b5651f038232d6713083dafedf296a47.gif

 

As far as Trump's comments go, there's a kernel of truth regarding water extraction and the environment, but as usual he's offering a simplistic solution to a complicated problem 

😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lovecraft said:

tenor.gif

 

Why can't you post gifs?

Ever since I moved from iPhone to Galaxy, it's never let me copy & paste directly from Giphy like it used to. And if I c&p the URL from there into the link box here, it just shows the link. Not the image like above.

 

If I copy a Twitter link or YouTube...no problems.

Edited by Barack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mysterion

Frankie Boyle earlier today... 

 

The Donald has now tweeted but 12hrs between using twitter is a long time for him. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fancy a brew
24 minutes ago, Barack said:

Ever since I moved from iPhone to Galaxy, it's never let me copy & paste directly from Giphy like it used to. And if I c&p the URL from there into the link box here, it just shows the link. Not the image like above.

 

If I copy a Twitter link or YouTube...no problems.

 

Try doing a long press on the gif, then open image in new tab. In the new tab long press the address then tap edit, then long press the address again, then copy and paste.

Sometimes it's necessary to repeat step 2, ie in the second tab long press the gif to open another tab that only displays the gif.

Sounds more complicated than the reality.

 

dt-believe-me.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
4 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

 

Try doing a long press on the gif, then open image in new tab. In the new tab long press the address then tap edit, then long press the address again, then copy and paste.

Sometimes it's necessary to repeat step 2, ie in the second tab long press the gif to open another tab that only displays the gif.

Sounds more complicated than the reality.

 

dt-believe-me.gif

I'll look into it. Ta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

He's addressing Americans, makes sense to dumb things down.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=18085699

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carl Fredrickson
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

 

Try doing a long press on the gif, then open image in new tab. In the new tab long press the address then tap edit, then long press the address again, then copy and paste.

Sometimes it's necessary to repeat step 2, ie in the second tab long press the gif to open another tab that only displays the gif.

Sounds more complicated than the reality.

 

dt-believe-me.gif

Never tried it myself until now

 

 

 

giphy.gif

 

Edited by Carl Fredrickson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kila

Just told Iran on a US Radio show, "Don't f *** with us" and just now tweeted about Colorado being sent mail ballots and that they should fill them out and vote.

 

A busy day so far. What next from Donald?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio
7 minutes ago, kila said:

Just told Iran on a US Radio show, "Don't f *** with us" and just now tweeted about Colorado being sent mail ballots and that they should fill them out and vote.

 

A busy day so far. What next from Donald?

 

He must be raging that Iran haven’t risen to any bait in the last few months give him an excuse to play the hero of the western world. 
Frankly it terrifies me the amount of hyper confidential info he knows and will still know after he’s out of office. Don’t expect him to act with the dignity other ex presidents maintain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fancy a brew
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, kila said:

Just told Iran on a US Radio show, "Don't f *** with us" and just now tweeted about Colorado being sent mail ballots and that they should fill them out and vote.

 

A busy day so far. What next from Donald?

 

 

The 'roid rage' is kicking in, supposedly the withdrawal is even worse. Good times.

 

*Contains a president saying the f word.

 

Edited by fancy a brew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio
7 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

 

The 'roid rage' is kicking in, supposedly the withdrawal is even worse. Good times.

 

*Contains a president saying the f word.

 

Jesus Christ. He’s unravelling in public. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
23 minutes ago, kila said:

Just told Iran on a US Radio show, "Don't f *** with us" and just now tweeted about Colorado being sent mail ballots and that they should fill them out and vote.

 

A busy day so far. What next from Donald?

 

he is to appear on fox news to have some sort of medical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kila

I keep waiting for him to slip up about Epstein. Especially now he's freely saying f *** on public broadcasts.

 

Someone just has to leave that door open and he'll stomp his way through it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

Pelosi applying the pressure by asking the house to consider the 25h amendment which can remove a President that's mentally or physically incapable of holding office.

 

:jjyay:She kens damn fine there's zero chance of it happening but the pressure needs to be kept up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gone
9 minutes ago, Cade said:

Pelosi applying the pressure by asking the house to consider the 25h amendment which can remove a President that's mentally or physically incapable of holding office.

 

:jjyay:She kens damn fine there's zero chance of it happening but the pressure needs to be kept up.

 

Trump seems to think it's to get rid of Biden if he is to win the election.

 

Add paranoia to his ever increasing list of issues

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
weehammy
18 minutes ago, Cade said:

Pelosi applying the pressure by asking the house to consider the 25h amendment which can remove a President that's mentally or physically incapable of holding office.

 

:jjyay:She kens damn fine there's zero chance of it happening but the pressure needs to be kept up.

Pelosi is yet another of the geriatrics currently infesting American politics in both parties.

(And I’m an oldie myself before anyone complains)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SectionDJambo
59 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Pelosi is yet another of the geriatrics currently infesting American politics in both parties.

(And I’m an oldie myself before anyone complains)

Elite American politics does seem to be in a very worrying mess. The western democracies must be filling the Kremlin with some glee these days.

When people of my age long for the days of the political standards of the 70s and 80s, it’s a big concern. That’s how I’ve felt recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Frenchman Returns

 President Donald Trump went after all his favorite political targets after phoning in to Fox News' Sean Hannity on Thursday, October 8, in between respiratory problems and coughs. One of the things he ranted about was the Democrats in California redirecting “millions of gallons” of drinking water into the Pacific Ocean to help "tiny fish" survive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
2 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

 President Donald Trump went after all his favorite political targets after phoning in to Fox News' Sean Hannity on Thursday, October 8, in between respiratory problems and coughs. One of the things he ranted about was the Democrats in California redirecting “millions of gallons” of drinking water into the Pacific Ocean to help "tiny fish" survive. 

:laugh2: and there are still people who support this utter arse piece!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
13 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

 

Try doing a long press on the gif, then open image in new tab. In the new tab long press the address then tap edit, then long press the address again, then copy and paste.

Sometimes it's necessary to repeat step 2, ie in the second tab long press the gif to open another tab that only displays the gif.

Sounds more complicated than the reality.

 

dt-believe-me.gif

image.png.ac8a31e8ab893c21f971474184b34bfc.png

Cheers 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

Guess he really doesn't want re-elected...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

giphy.gif


:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sawdust Caesar

 

I'm surprised that I've never seen or heard of this before now. Bit of a bizarre choice to do the draw.

 

Apologies if it has already been posted before now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DETTY29
7 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

 President Donald Trump went after all his favorite political targets after phoning in to Fox News' Sean Hannity on Thursday, October 8, in between respiratory problems and coughs. One of the things he ranted about was the Democrats in California redirecting “millions of gallons” of drinking water into the Pacific Ocean to help "tiny fish" survive. 

Christ,

 

When I saw the initial headline I wrongly gave him a very small benefit of the doubt he may have just picked up a scientific briefing wrong.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
4 hours ago, Barack said:

Guess he really doesn't want re-elected...

 

Mask completely off, not that it was ever really affixed all that well in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z

Just wanted to post this for the sake of the Canadians in the thread . . . well, everybody, but especially the Canadians.

 

Wonder what the bookies' odds are on this white supremacist buffoon being the GOP candidate for president in 2024?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio
8 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Just wanted to post this for the sake of the Canadians in the thread . . . well, everybody, but especially the Canadians.

 

Wonder what the bookies' odds are on this white supremacist buffoon being the GOP candidate for president in 2024?

 

 

I’m guessing he knows exactly how to pronounce it but is having a subtle dig at the pronunciation of her first name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I’m guessing he knows exactly how to pronounce it but is having a subtle dig at the pronunciation of her first name. 

 

That's a good point, especially considering he couldn't get over being called out for mispronouncing her name a couple of months back.
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...