• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have to feel for Fauci, Brix and the guy that Trump paraded last night to rubbish an article that he confirmed was 100% correct. How do you do deal with this cretin every day during a crisis he doesn't understand and stay sane?

Malinga the Swinga
21 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

God bless America 

Not sure if she is pished or high. Good of her to volunteer Vegas to be the Guinea pigs of world though and trial doing **** all to mitigate virus. Came over as a complete arse to be honest.

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

You have to feel for Fauci, Brix and the guy that Trump paraded last night to rubbish an article that he confirmed was 100% correct. How do you do deal with this cretin every day during a crisis he doesn't understand and stay sane?

Trouble is, he understands fine. He simply cares more about economy, and by proxy his re-election chances than saving people's lives. It really is that easy.

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Trouble is, he understands fine. He simply cares more about economy, and by proxy his re-election chances than saving people's lives. It really is that easy.

I'm not sure he has any comprehension, at least he does not exhibit much. Agreed he cares about his re-election and his own businesses (which are in trouble) to the exclusion of all else. 

Just realised that with the Vice President being Mike Pence this briefing I'm watching just now is the Donald and Mickey show. 😁

J.T.F.Robertson

Defending snake McConnell over his comment regarding his "idea" NYS file for bankruptcy. That would really help his stock market. 

Losing the rag again; "CNN - fake news", along with a shitload of other petulance.

HTF do his "experts" live with themselves whilst they cater to this ego-maniac.

Dagger Is Back
6 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Defending snake McConnell over his comment regarding his "idea" NYS file for bankruptcy. That would really help his stock market. 

Losing the rag again; "CNN - fake news", along with a shitload of other petulance.

HTF do his "experts" live with themselves whilst they cater to this ego-maniac.

I'm hooked with this daily briefing

He asked if people could be injected with disinfectant, his expert had said bleach applied to the virus in saliva killed it in 5 minutes and Isopropyl Alcohol in 30 seconds

He also asked if light,could be applied from within the body to kill off CV when his expert suggested they had evidence to suggest that solar light, temperature and humidity killed CV on hard surfaces etc

Strangely enough he refused to answer when was the last time he spoke to Kim in NK despite having said earlier in the week that he would

He's an absolute basketcase but I'm fascinated with his performances 

J.T.F.Robertson
7 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

He asked if people could be injected with disinfectant, his expert had said bleach applied to the virus in saliva killed it in 5 minutes and Isopropyl Alcohol in 30 seconds

He also asked if light,could be applied from within the body to kill off CV when his expert suggested they had evidence to suggest that solar light, temperature and humidity killed CV on hard surfaces etc

Strangely enough he refused to answer when was the last time he spoke to Kim in NK despite having said earlier in the week that he would

You're fascinated, I'm in the (masochistically) obsessed category. :(

I saw a good Tweet on TV where Trump  wrote if the Iranians surround US ships he will order that they shoot down the Iranian gunboats.

He is just awful as already said again his answers to questions and his statements were unintelligible rambles interrupted with displays of uncontrollable temper and criticism of CNN and its reporters that are nothing less than manic.

3 hours ago, bobsharp said:

I saw a good Tweet on TV where Trump  wrote if the Iranians surround US ships he will order that they shoot down the Iranian gunboats.

He is just awful as already said again his answers to questions and his statements were unintelligible rambles interrupted with displays of uncontrollable temper and criticism of CNN and its reporters that are nothing less than manic.

That tweet you are talking about Bob, I seen else where that Fox News had just been talking about an Iranian ship that had came close to an American ship about 30 mins before his tweet.

He gets his information from Fox news, its ****ing embarrassing.

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I've just caught up on the presser. 

Injecting with bleach? 

Blasting folks with UV light?

:muggy:

How many of these halfwits will try it?

He's went a bit quiet on the hydroxychloroquine.

The Internet
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Just woke up and seen it. Dr. Birx is as culpable, for selling her integrity and allowing him to push these lunatic theories. Then deliver platitudes to FOX. The opposite of Fauci.

Here's a clip for those who really should hear it to believe it:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1253455239044308993?s=20

****ING HELL :rofl:

It's actually sad to see someone so out of their depth, I'm sure we've all had periods at work where we've thought 'I'm in trouble here I really don't know what I'm doing' - imagine that x1000000000 and you have this guy right now. Except he probably believes he does have the answers which is clearly loads more dangerous. 

9 minutes ago, Barack said:

"I'd like you to speak to the medical doctors".

As opposed to whom? A witch doctor? A few hillbillies shooting up Lysol, will cure some racist problems in Alabama. That's about it.

****ing moron.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Walla-walla bing bang, indeed...

that statement is more coherent and truthful than any trump press conference

The Internet

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," 

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

President of the United States of America. What a time this is to be alive. These are truly the banter years of stupidity, there will never be another period of time like this. 

Dagger Is Back
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I've just caught up on the presser. 

Injecting with bleach? 

Blasting folks with UV light?

:muggy:

How many of these halfwits will try it?

He's went a bit quiet on the hydroxychloroquine.

It’s quite something isn’t it?

They asked him about Hydro and why he’s not touting it. He denied not touting it and went into say there had been some studies, some good and some less so

When they pressed him on those latter studies, he claimed not to have seen them!!

Sorry just seen the real Presidents post above 

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back
2 hours ago, Barack said:

Just woke up and seen it. Dr. Birx is as culpable, for selling her integrity and allowing him to push these lunatic theories. Then deliver platitudes to FOX. The opposite of Fauci.

Here's a couple of clips for those who really should hear it to believe it:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1253455239044308993?s=20

Agree re Birx. She needs to do the right thing. Noticed that Trump wasn’t happy with Faucis comments last night either

He might not last much longer

Thanks for putting the clips up. That will save folks rooting around for them although I suspect they’ll be all over the news

p.s Any chance of you making  a comeback POTUS?

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

President of the United States of America. What a time this is to be alive. These are truly the banter years of stupidity, there will never be another period of time like this. 

Wait til Boris comes out of hiding

Jambo-Jimbo

The sadest thing about Trump's comments is that some numpty will try it, so watch for the headline, man dies after injecting himself with bleach.

And this is the smartest guy in the room, I'd hate to see what the dumbest guy in the room looks like.

Jambo-Jimbo
1 minute ago, fancy a brew said:

Hello darkness my old friend.

She's thinking  :wtfvlad:   and oh no :hartley: being associated with this clown, bang goes my career.

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Hello darkness my old friend.

Ground please open up and swallow me.

Trumps a  bampot.  No arguments from me there. Also I know very little about biology ect. 

Now who would ever have thought mould would be used in medicine. 
We also have natural disinfectants like lemon and vinegar. Which are antii  bacterial.

Is there something out there that can kill this virus that is a natural product already in existence? I’ve now idea (much like Trump) but as my mother used to say never say never. we may have an answer out there. 

I was also reading a machine for sleep apnea  is being used with some success down south. 
Sometimes the answers are there, with a little luck we could find one and hopefully quickly. 

Edited by Dannie Boy

Pasquale for King
On 16/04/2020 at 03:11, bobsharp said:

He must have had a very bad night, his normal beautiful orange or blond hair seemed to be grey this afternoon. The stress is getting to him, or mebbe being so young he just wanted to look older.

Just can’t get his hairdresser to go near him.

DC457C5B-417D-4192-94AA-86201FBD181E.jpeg

Pasquale for King
30 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Trumps a  bampot.  No arguments from me there. Also I know very little about biology ect. 

Now who would ever have thought mould would be used in medicine. 
We also have natural disinfectants like lemon and vinegar. Which are antii  bacterial.

Is there something out there that can kill this virus that is a natural product already in existence? I’ve now idea (much like Trump) but as my mother used to say never say never. we may have an answer out there. 

I was also reading a machine for sleep apnea  is being used with some success down south. 
Sometimes the answers are there, with a little luck we could find one and hopefully quickly. 

Experts have warned against the absolute crazy stuff he was talking about yesterday, heat and sunlight make no difference. Injecting or drinking disinfectant into the human body is extremely dangerous.

CPAP machines are used by those who suffer from Sleep Apnoea (Like me) to open up the airwaves by creating an air flow into the throat to stop it closing, they modified them slightly to force more air in to get into the lungs.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Experts have warned against the absolute crazy stuff he was talking about yesterday, heat and sunlight make no difference. Injecting or drinking disinfectant into the human body is extremely dangerous.

CPAP machines are used by those who suffer from Sleep Apnoea (Like me) to open up the airwaves by creating an air flow into the throat to stop it closing, they modified them slightly to force more air in to get into the lungs.

Indeed I agree with you. Was just thinking though (on a lighter mood) alcohol kills Coronavirus I might have a G&T before dinner tonight followed by a couple of Pinot Noirs for afters. Just in case 🍷

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Barack said:

Top things trending right now:

Trump

Dettol

Cillit Bang

Toilet Duck

Injecting.

:lol:

"Imbleachment" has been doing the rounds.

Pasquale for King
38 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Indeed I agree with you. Was just thinking though (on a lighter mood) alcohol kills Coronavirus I might have a G&T before dinner tonight followed by a couple of Pinot Noirs for afters. Just in case 🍷

Worth a try 😃👍🏽

Ken McDonald, Radio Scotland's scientific correspondent,

'Many of these whacky ideas that have zero merit come out of Russia and China'

Trump being played....

Just one other small comment that was made by the man who made the presentation that started all this nonsense. Trump was going on about the benefit of hot sunshine and how it was reported probably correctly would kill the virus quite quickly. Of course Der Donald went too far saying to go out in the sun and all would be well. The presenter of the information cautioned if you went out and sat at a table for example if you put your hand under the table where the sun don't reach. you could pick up lots of the infection. It was further pointed out that things in children's playgrounds could also be affected this way. Things will flx, they have to, but from what I hear it seems that what we all thought was normal is years away, if it ever returns. I am pessimistic enough that I believe I will never see life again as I have known it.

Auld Reekin'
2 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Or you could try the brand-new cocktail that will soon be all the rage in the states:

The Trump Of Doom

2 shots methanol

1 shot bleach (choose your own preferred label)

1 shot 'Draino'

1 shot hydrogen-peroxide

cola to taste

serve over shaved-ice and garnish with a dead possum

Edited by Auld Reekin'

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)