trex

Donald Trump

chuck berrys hairline

The Faux sympathy over the Kurds 🤣

What about Trump's speach on pulling his army out 💙 what a man if only we could have someone to just make decisions based on balls and not "others feelings"

MAGA2020

If Sanders is the opposition the Dems are ****ed

ri Alban
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

What about Trump's speach on pulling his army out 💙 what a man if only we could have someone to just make decisions based on balls and not "others feelings"

MAGA2020

Speach :D  Typifies the average Trump supporter.

Edited by ri Alban

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:laugh:

Des Lynam
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

:lol: 

Craig Gordons Gloves

The big orange flump is coming to town on Thursday along with his wee bigoted side kick for a "Keep America Great" rally at Target Center, the Minneapolis mayor has requested that the campaign pay the costs of the additional security and logistical costs involved.  Something which apparently the Trump campaign have refused to do with other cities.  The mayor has also been vocal in saying he's not welcome in the city - which isn't surprising given Trump's attacks on Ilhan Omar, the elected congresswoman for part of the city.  All of this has now led to the big arse deciding to have another twitter meltdown about dems, the left etc because the city wants to be paid for it's costs of having a campaign rally.  Incidentally, Klobuchar paid the costs of her campaign launch and i believe Harris did similar when she visited (but i don't know if thats 100%).

It's fun on twitter at the moment, reading all the frothing at the mouth tweeters blindly following their masters meltdowns. 

Justin Z

image.png.b863ee84fe7451f87e37d82929464bd5.png

:greatpost:

Maple Leaf

Smithee
1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

image.png.b863ee84fe7451f87e37d82929464bd5.png

:greatpost:

Of all the shitty, awful things in the world, the terms baby mama and baby daddy are maybe my least favourite. 

Smithee
10 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Image may contain: text

:laugh2:

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Image may contain: text

:laugh:

Justin Z
I wonder on which side of this issue Trump supporters fell 20 years ago. Nah don't worry, I'm not actually wondering anything.

Also, Bill Kristol is a ****ing nutjob, and yet he's become the voice of reason compared to them. Jesus wept for their souls.

https://twitter.com/billkristol/status/1121822658050572288

Dannie Boy

Turkey launch invasion into Northern Syria. I wonder how the White House Turkey will respond!?

Justin Z
9 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Turkey launch invasion into Northern Syria. I wonder how the White House Turkey will respond!?

Think we have a pretty good idea already. On the bright side, we won't have to hear from his defenders round these parts anymore about how he's not possibly the worst president ever because he's never caused thousands to be raped and violently murdered in the Middle East

:Aye:

Dannie Boy
Posted (edited)

So Turkey are attacking one terrorist organisation who are guarding another imprisoned terrorist organisation who once they get loose will resume their murderous ways attacking and killing anyone who moves.

speaking of Turkeys how’s Bonking Boris going to respond to the Kurds (our allies?) being attacked. 

Its a mess much like like Brexit. 

Edited by Dannie Boy

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

So Turkey are attacking one terrorist organisation who are guarding another imprisoned terrorist organisation who once they get loose will resume their murderous ways attacking and killing anyone who moves.

speaking of Turkeys how’s Bonking Boris going to respond to the Kurds (our allies?) being attacked. 

Its a mess much like like Brexit. 

I shouldn't have but your post made me smile.

Bizarre times again. 

Notts1874

Justin Z
Posted (edited)

It has gone from indiscriminate killing in the name of some vague notion of national security or protecting western interests or whatever, as with previous presidents . . . to letting people die to protect this waster's ****ing hotel investments in Turkey.

How utterly, overwhelmingly, appalling. I don't feel a lot of seethe at politics anymore, personally--I'm too ****ing cynical now. This has me all kinds of raging.

Edited by Justin Z

jake

Is it true that Ukraine gave more money to the Clinton foundation than any other country in the world?

scottishguy

Trump trying to deflect his impeachment by starting another war. 

Jambo-Jimbo
30 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

It has gone from indiscriminate killing in the name of some vague notion of national security or protecting western interests or whatever, as with previous presidents . . . to letting people die to protect this waster's ****ing hotel investments in Turkey.

How utterly, overwhelmingly, appalling. I don't feel a lot of seethe at politics anymore, personally--I'm too ****ing cynical now. This has me all kinds of raging.

Reuters reporting that civilian areas have been targeted as well by the Turkish military.

The Kurds are one people whom you would be well advised not to double cross, blood oaths and all that sort of thing spring to mind, not just that but Trump has just opened up the whole of the Middle East to the Russians.

Because who is going to trust the Americans now, nobody that's who, not even their allies fully trust them anymore.

Notts1874
39 minutes ago, jake said:

Is it true that Ukraine gave more money to the Clinton foundation than any other country in the world?

I don't know Jake, did they?

Justin Z
45 minutes ago, jake said:

:wtf:

Barack

Don't do it, Jake.

ri Alban
7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Don't do it, Jake.

Too late!

Maple Leaf
1 hour ago, jake said:

22 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

And, if so, why is that relevant in a thread about Donald Trump?

Notts1874
Just now, Maple Leaf said:

He's up to his usual. I'm more surprised he didn't try with Obama rather than Clinton.

bobsharp

How anyone can defend Trump and the people in power who support him boggles my tiny mind. The man is a phoney from his over used combovers, to his spur plagued feet. His tweets are obnoxious and not even worthy of the criticism not presidential. He is the kind of felon you would never tire of punching in his phoney mouth.

jake
Just now, Notts1874 said:

According to what I've seen.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

It's part of the picture as a whole is it not?

jake
1 hour ago, Barack said:

Don't do it, Jake.

😄

Brilliant

jake
18 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

How anyone can defend Trump and the people in power who support him boggles my tiny mind. The man is a phoney from his over used combovers, to his spur plagued feet. His tweets are obnoxious and not even worthy of the criticism not presidential. He is the kind of felon you would never tire of punching in his phoney mouth.

And yet elected Bob.

He should be easy to beat yet the russian stuff now the Ukrainian stuff.

Fair enough but brought by the same group of people who had much more involvement.

It all stinks really.

Maple Leaf
6 minutes ago, jake said:

According to what I've seen.

It's part of the picture as a whole is it not?

I realise that the boundaries of the discussion can change and are not necessarily limited strictly to Trump, but a possible link between the Clinton Foundation and Ukraine seems well off-topic to me.

bobsharp
41 minutes ago, jake said:

And yet elected Bob.

He should be easy to beat yet the russian stuff now the Ukrainian stuff.

Fair enough but brought by the same group of people who had much more involvement.

It all stinks really.

The fact that seems to slip some Jake is that Trump was not elected by the majority popular vote, he got in by way of the electoral college, and the blame for that was Hillary Clintons total neglect of States such as Wisconsin and Michigan that she did not bother to campaign in. So he did win the election, but as has been proven by many the man who is elected is not always the person one thought they were when casting their vote.

I always go back to my upraising where the mantra was from my mother I don't care what  so and so do  its no reason for you to do it. So if Clinton and Biden commited crimes do something but do not use it for a defence to your crimes, neither of them are or ever will be President but you Mr Trump are and you should be held to higher principles..

The Real Maroonblood
4 hours ago, jake said:

:cornette_dog:

Barack
Posted (edited)

:yas:

Go on, that/those person(s)...

It's a nice bit of editing, but the retweeting will get the point across just as well.

Screenshot_20191009-201304_Twitter.jpg

Edited by Barack

Maple Leaf

Since Trump became President, some people have wondered why no-one has tried to put a bullet in him, he's been so controversial. The answer always was that the nut-jobs who might be inclined to kill were probably all Trump supporters.

Now that he has betrayed the Kurds, the situation has changed.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if some aggrieved Kurd, living in the USA, decides to take matters into his own hands and seek revenge.

I hope that the Security Service are stepping up their vigilance.  As much as I dislike Trump, I would hate to see another JFK-like tragedy.  

Riccarton3
24 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Since Trump became President, some people have wondered why no-one has tried to put a bullet in him, he's been so controversial. The answer always was that the nut-jobs who might be inclined to kill were probably all Trump supporters.

Now that he has betrayed the Kurds, the situation has changed.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if some aggrieved Kurd, living in the USA, decides to take matters into his own hands and seek revenge.

I hope that the Security Service are stepping up their vigilance.  As much as I dislike Trump, I would hate to see another JFK-like tragedy.  

Not sure controversial does it justice

Kalamazoo Jambo

That’s OK then, apparently...

Barack
35 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

That’s OK then, apparently...

I mean...just...

Screenshot_20191009-215132_Twitter.jpg

Maple Leaf
10 minutes ago, Barack said:

I mean...just...

Screenshot_20191009-215132_Twitter.jpg

He's a blabbering clown who clearly understands nothing about foreign policy.

The only three nations fighting against the Germans in Normandy were the USA, The UK, and Canada.  By Trump's reasoning, therefore, nobody else counts.

bobsharp

Aye those damn Kurds only want to fight for their land, I bet you would too Donald, with your high intellect, readiness for a fight, big strong man, I bet you often wish with your military school education couldn't wait to get into action. I won't mention cowardice because the last time I did I was accused of being a James Bond wannabe, an internet hardman and questioned if I ever was in a situation where I could have faced death. Oh by the way that guy I called a coward is at present awaitng trial for failing to do his duty resulting in the deaths of many kids. By By the way his lawyer also referred to his cowardice. The same fate awaits Mr Trump, the I won't go warrior.

ri Alban
4 hours ago, Justin Z said:

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1182053870744276993

(Thread, click to read in full)

This is intolerable.

Arrest warrants issued in Turkey for people tweeting against the war.

Hopefully IS don't fly a plane into the White House or Trump tower.

Mikey1874
On 08/10/2019 at 06:21, chuck berrys hairline said:

MAGA2020

This is the reality or part of it (doesn't show civilians being killed)

Mikey1874

Anyway ISIS needed a boost. 

ri Alban
7 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

The only three nations fighting against the Germans in Normandy were the USA, The UK, and Canada.  By Trump's reasoning, therefore, nobody else counts.

Hey Donald! WW2 started in 1939, when did the USA join in?

Dagger Is Back
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Hey Donald! WW2 started in 1939, when did the USA join in?

And why? The mans criminally insane

SectionDJambo

The US, under the brainstorming leadership of the wisest man on Earth, has just repeated the mistake they made to create the threat from Bin Laden. They left him and his people high and dry after they had helped them defeat the USSR in Afghanistan, and now they’re doing it to the Kurds.

Won’t be a big surprise if, in the fullness of time, something bad befalls the US mainland again as a result of this further betrayal by it’s “leader”. Only a fool doesn’t learn from history.

I wonder if Trump will expect NATO to help sweep up the mess this time, as they had to do last time, with consequences we are all still wary of.

NATO, the subject of many a rant from the wise one, has still only retaliated once after an attack on a member. That being the US after they created the monster that bit them back on their own soil last time.

Pans Jambo
10 hours ago, Justin Z said:

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1182053870744276993

(Thread, click to read in full)

This is intolerable.

Thats a tough read. 

Trump giving way to pressure from his Islamic pals in Turkey to protect his 119 business interests there whilst at the same time sentencing thousands to death and the probable release of hundreds of battle hardened Islamic terrorists from prison who (some) will likely make their way west to mainland Europe.

Nice guy that Trump eh?

Edited by Pans Jambo

Scnorthedinburgh
13 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

And what would his family back then, be doing at Normandy?

Barack
3 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

And what would his family back then, be doing at Normandy?

Firing down on the beach from their bunkers.