Jump to content
trex

Donald Trump

Recommended Posts

Justin Z

Investigation into the US Military using Trump Turnberry in order to prop it up.

 

The inquiry is part of a broader, previously unreported probe into U.S. military expenditures at and around the Trump property in Scotland. According to a letter the panel sent to the Pentagon in June, the military has spent $11 million on fuel at the Prestwick Airport — the closest airport to Trump Turnberry — since October 2017, fuel that would be cheaper if purchased at a U.S. military base. The letter also cites a Guardian report that the airport provided cut-rate rooms and free rounds of golf at Turnberry for U.S. military members.

 

Taken together, the incidents raise the possibility that the military has helped keep Trump’s Turnberry resort afloat — the property lost $4.5 million in 2017, but revenue went up $3 million in 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

Dems about to start Impeac  inquiries. An airman who wrote a letter to ,his family about his stopover at the Trump resort states that the rooms meals etc. were all way over his per diem allowance. It is alleged that Trump is directing that service aircraft land at Prestwich because it is in danger of closing down and it is ideal for his rich clients landing their aircraft to go to his resort.

I see the U.K. Prime Minister is being criticised for using police personnel as background when he made a speech. He learned that from Trump who uses police and military quite often as background.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Dems about to start Impeac  inquiries. An airman who wrote a letter to ,his family about his stopover at the Trump resort states that the rooms meals etc. were all way over his per diem allowance. It is alleged that Trump is directing that service aircraft land at Prestwich because it is in danger of closing down and it is ideal for his rich clients landing their aircraft to go to his resort.

I see the U.K. Prime Minister is being criticised for using police personnel as background when he made a speech. He learned that from Trump who uses police and military quite often as background.

A Chief Constable criticised this as being inappropriate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DETTY29

Was going to invite the Taliban to Camp David in the week of 9-11 for peace talks with Afghan government, but there has been an attack including an American soldier being killed.

 

If you take timing out of it there can  be arguments on both sides about talking with terrorist organisations however, guess who previously tweeted critically of Obama negotiating with the Taliban?

 

Wonder if he would be prepared to put them up in a Trump hotel - golf course?

Edited by DETTY29

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
8 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Was going to invite the Taliban to Camp David in the week of 9-11 for peace talks with Afghan government, but there has been an attack including an American soldier being killed.

 

If you take timing out of it there can  be arguments on both sides about talking with terrorist organisations however, guess who previously tweeted critically of Obama negotiating with the Taliban?

 

Wonder if he would be prepared to put them up in a Trump hotel - golf course?

 

If nothing else, the Trumpet is consistent: everything Obama did is bad, everything Trump does is good ... even when they're exactly the same thing. :rudi:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

So Pence, and Bolton stated to Trump their disagreement about the scheduled now cancelled talks with the Taliban at Camp David. Could the worms be turning.

CNN with breaking news that Trumps security leaks to Russian diplomats caused securit agencies to withdraw an excellently placed spy in Russia to be withdrawn  in 2017 for his safety because of the security leaks by Trump.

No preliminaries by Republican Party prior to the election. Could they be afraid that one or more of the candidates might use insider information to out Trump.

The Impeachment enquiries to start in earnest today. Nadler is all hopped up to go.

I am sure we have all found that when the cookie starts to crumble, it has to be dumped because all you get are the crumbs, could Trump be the cookie.

Trumpo boy this is one Sharpie thats not for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
20 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

So Pence, and Bolton stated to Trump their disagreement about the scheduled now cancelled talks with the Taliban at Camp David. Could the worms be turning.

CNN with breaking news that Trumps security leaks to Russian diplomats caused securit agencies to withdraw an excellently placed spy in Russia to be withdrawn  in 2017 for his safety because of the security leaks by Trump.

No preliminaries by Republican Party prior to the election. Could they be afraid that one or more of the candidates might use insider information to out Trump.

The Impeachment enquiries to start in earnest today. Nadler is all hopped up to go.

I am sure we have all found that when the cookie starts to crumble, it has to be dumped because all you get are the crumbs, could Trump be the cookie.

Trumpo boy this is one Sharpie thats not for you.

Same as always. The King is usually slain from within.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Same as always. The King is usually slain from within.

 

Don't bet on it this time. The Republicans in Congress are all terrified of President Tweet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp
41 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

 

Don't bet on it this time. The Republicans in Congress are all terrified of President Tweet.

 

True but even in the senate group there is considerable disssent on the taliban story. There are also some questioning the Air Force landings and refuelling at Prestwick which Trump states emphatically he had no influence upon. The President said it, it must be true. Now that the two Houses are back in session, that will be the thermometer for Trump support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
redjambo

The US Commerce chief reportedly threatened to sack NWS top officials if they didn't amend their advice to include Trump's Alabama claim. #sharpiegate

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49645498

Edited by redjambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
57 minutes ago, redjambo said:

The US Commerce chief reportedly threatened to sack NWS top officials if they didn't amend their advice to include Trump's Alabama claim. #sharpiegate

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49645498

 

Wilbur Ross, who got his job from Trump because he's rich and Republican, is just the latest Republican to enable Trump's bizarre behaviour. Change the reality to match Trump's surreal claims. 

 

No surprise to anyone who's been following this presidency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

Watched him yesterday morning and last night, he has lost all contact with reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd

Was quite scary how he was about to fly in the Taliban for some fireside chat at Camp David without any preconditions. Trump doesn't speak to anybody, read anything, just acts on impulse or what Faux News are punting. He hasn't been bold enough to visit the troops out there in person of course, bone spurs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

"I'll get you fired if you don't alter the truth to match President Dipshit's imagined reality"

 

Satire is dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
On 08/09/2019 at 06:23, DETTY29 said:

Was going to invite the Taliban to Camp David in the week of 9-11 for peace talks with Afghan government, but there has been an attack including an American soldier being killed.

 

If you take timing out of it there can  be arguments on both sides about talking with terrorist organisations however, guess who previously tweeted critically of Obama negotiating with the Taliban?

 

Wonder if he would be prepared to put them up in a Trump hotel - golf course?

 

Possibly why he has sacked John Bolton. 

 

Iran is safer too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dannie Boy

:bolt:On

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

Yon corrupt sleazeba heidcase in Tel Aviv is promising to annex almost all of the west bank if he gets elected, saying Trumpy will back him all the way.

Scary times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

Breaking News.  President Trump has asked for and received the resignation of National Security Adviser John Bolton.

Breaking, Breaking News.  John Bolton states he offered the President his resignation last night, the President asked that he wait until the morning.

The reality is that Bolton has been at odds with Pompeo for months, and rumor has it that they haven't even spoken for a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban

Just goes to show, all the bollox about US elite assassins here there and everywhere. Yet, Trump is still alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
redjambo
37 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Was quite scary how he was about to fly in the Taliban for some fireside chat at Camp David without any preconditions. Trump doesn't speak to anybody, read anything, just acts on impulse or what Faux News are punting. He hasn't been bold enough to visit the troops out there in person of course, bone spurs...

 

In fairness, he did visit the troops in Iraq.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd
4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

 

In fairness, he did visit the troops in Iraq.

 

No longer a combat zone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpruceBringsteen
25 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Just goes to show, all the bollox about US elite assassins here there and everywhere. Yet, Trump is still alive.

 

Said this before. If there is a deep state, then they're more of an absolute state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo
45 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

Possibly why he has sacked John Bolton. 

 

The World is safer now.

 

FTFY 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

Possibly why he has sacked John Bolton. 

 

Iran is safer too. 

 

It's been previously reported that Trump didn't like Bolton's moustache.  He thought it was inappropriate for the job.  Bolton has refused Trump requests to shave, so I think Trump has been looking for an excuse to dump him.

 

The presidency of the USA has gone down the rabbit hole for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd

Pompeo the only semi adult left in the room who Hump doesn't even listen to anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kalamazoo Jambo
9 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

 

The presidency of the USA has gone down the rabbit hole for sure. 

 

Just imagine if we have Warren up next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
3 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

 

Just imagine if we have Warren up next.

 

:getout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood

So Bolton never resigned. 

Trump sacked him.

.:Aye:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

 

No longer a combat zone. 

 Exactly.

He often in fact I would go as far as to say always talks about the brave men who go and fight for their Country, if there is someone who lies and cheats not to go in a time of need what would be the description for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
22 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

 Exactly.

He often in fact I would go as far as to say always talks about the brave men who go and fight for their Country, if there is someone who lies and cheats not to go in a time of need what would be the description for them.

 

Coward-Web_670.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

Can you believe this man had the total audacity to mock another man who is a potential opponent for the Presidency because the man had an extra marital affair. He accused him of lying.

Another sign of total loss of any connection with reality. He should not be charged he should be certified. I have detained people under the Mental Health Act who showed less signs of illness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
13 hours ago, bobsharp said:

Can you believe this man had the total audacity to mock another man who is a potential opponent for the Presidency because the man had an extra marital affair. He accused him of lying.

Another sign of total loss of any connection with reality. He should not be charged he should be certified. I have detained people under the Mental Health Act who showed less signs of illness.

 

And you have probably detained people who have committed lesser crimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban

Donald wants E-Cig vapes banned after 6 deaths. Reasonablel if it wasn't for the 35000ish deaths by gun??????

Edited by ri Alban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King prawn
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Donald wants E-Cig vapes banned after 6 deaths. Reasonablel if it wasn't for the 35000ish deaths by gun??????

I don’t know much about the story but this wouldn’t be because his friends in the big tobacco companies are losing money due to e-cigs, would it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, King prawn said:

I don’t know much about the story but this wouldn’t be because his friends in the big tobacco companies are losing money due to e-cigs, would it ?

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable

 

Meanwhile, at the Democrat race

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable

I find it mental, that people can go bankrupt paying for healthcare like cancer treatments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
2 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

I find it mental, that people can go bankrupt paying for healthcare like cancer treatments.

 

During the 2016 presidential campaign Trump promised that, under his presidency, people would get better health care at lower costs than they were getting under Obamacare.

 

I don't think he's delivered on that promise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade
7 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

I find it mental, that people can go bankrupt paying for healthcare like cancer treatments.

People in the good old USofA often chose amputation as they cannot afford an operation to save a limb.

They are then permanently disabled and often face a lifetime reduction in earnings.

 

I think I read somewhere that 85% of all bankruptcies in the USA are due to medical bills.

Let that sink in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bobsharp

Its quite worrying to watch the present leading contender to replace Trump fumbling with his speech and statements as I saw him do at the debates last night. I am of mixed mind, I have since his election opined that he will not finish his first term. If the current Impeachment talk does not translate into action, having watched the Democrat hopefuls, Coco the Clown, which almost describes Trump could win with ease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpruceBringsteen
16 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

 

Meanwhile, at the Democrat race

 

Guy might be a screwball with less than zero percent chance of winning, but he's the only one (as far as I've seen) that's pointing out that inevitably automation is going to eventually render almost all employment obsolete. That's decades down the line yet, of course.

 

Anyway, seen a lot of stuff about Uncle Joe the neighbourhood sex pest this morning. Hard to fathom why the Democrats think a cognitively impaired geriatric with a warped libido is a vote winner in this country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

Donny claiming that his skin only appears orange because of the light given off by energy saving lightbulbs.

 

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Donny claiming that his skin only appears orange because of the light given off by energy saving lightbulbs.

 

:rofl:

 

He's his own worst enemy.

 

If he'd just keep his trap shut and delete his Twitter account more people would have some respect for him, simply because he's President.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Gordons Gloves
9 hours ago, Cade said:

People in the good old USofA often chose amputation as they cannot afford an operation to save a limb.

They are then permanently disabled and often face a lifetime reduction in earnings.

 

I think I read somewhere that 85% of all bankruptcies in the USA are due to medical bills.

Let that sink in.

 

 

I think (and i might be wrong) but alot of these cases are down to not having insurance.  I know that our health insurance has a maximum out of pocket of $7500 and i believe most if not all health insurances have out of pocket maximums.  Now, that doesn't mean that it's not crazy that to get healthcare people have to pay for it in the first place and it is ridiculous that the cost of treatment is inflated because of the insurance system.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mac_fae_Gillie
2 hours ago, Cade said:

Donny claiming that his skin only appears orange because of the light given off by energy saving lightbulbs.

 

:rofl:

The muppet just gets worse he appears orange all the time indoors during   daylight or outside stood next to the podium pre heli flight, whereas the people next to him or at least most of them appear to have normal skin tones, his odd colour is clearly down to him using a sunbed the eyes are a huge give away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...