• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49116539

Amazing

Well done who ever done this.

Turning Point is a hilariously out-of-its-depth joke of a right-wing extremist (but I repeat myself) student organisation that is known for its ineptitude above all else. You may have heard of Candace Owens, who famously upped Hitler in a talk given in the UK (they have a UK branch these days, too). I actually believe them that somebody working there actually just grabbed the wrong seal off the internet while making the graphics.

Here's one of their meme'd posters.

image.png.de19032a3e9fffa8116a39416b08f68c.png

Here's a real one.

fascists.thumb.jpg.559af4cc0496eb3ac2fbfa26a343c0e9.jpg

:rofl:

He is spouting drivel about how the Swedish pm is not ordering the release of some American rapper. He has even said that it is letting the African American community down.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

He is spouting drivel about how the Swedish pm is not ordering the release of some American rapper. He has even said that it is letting the African American community down.

It's as if Fred Phelps has been reborn. 

So its o.k. according to Trump for N.Korea to test missiles, they were only small ones.

A Trump spokesman on Fox today says the whole Mueller investigation was a hoax, full of lies and was created by the Democrats.

Mitch McConnel junks a bill asking for more money to increase security for the election data. States it is  partisan Democrat ploy to contimue the attacks on the Trump presidency that the Russians had any influence on his election. For me I just cannot  take serious a man who is obviously angry that god didn't give him a chin.

4 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49124695

What’s the problem with this excuse for a Human Being.

Trump is a stain on humanity.

Republicans cry and cry and cry "Federalism! States' rights!" until they're blue in the face when a D is in charge. Once they're in? To **** with it, all power to the federal government, says "the party of small government". :rolleyes:

Hadn't realised the CIA has told President Cristian Fundamentalist that Iran have been sticking by the nuclear agreements all along.

On 25/07/2019 at 08:14, alfajambo said:

I think he asks a very pertinent question. If US politics is going to recover then all angles have to be investigated and people charged when appropriate.  

So Trump tells a congressman that his district is a rat infested place that humans wouldn't live in. Of course it is pretty clear to some of us that he would be speaking to an African American congressman, and that the rat infested place is inhabited by primarily if not solely black Americans. Trump is a despicable person in my humble estimation, but when a man like Mike Mulvaney who in the past described Trump as a horrible human being, appears on Fox news defending him in his  cruel racial comments he slips into for me the same category as Trump.

Dictators survive on sychophants who agree with them despite their own personal feelings, whether for survival, fear, gain or advancement, they support and cover for them regardless. The strength of character of these people is epitomised by the recent book of Paul Ryan who  criticises Trump mercilessly, in a manner that it would be hard to think he was the same man who served under Trump.

12 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

So Trump tells a congressman that his district is a rat infested place that humans wouldn't live in. Of course it is pretty clear to some of us that he would be speaking to an African American congressman, and that the rat infested place is inhabited by primarily if not solely black Americans. Trump is a despicable person in my humble estimation, but when a man like Mike Mulvaney who in the past described Trump as a horrible human being, appears on Fox news defending him in his  cruel racial comments he slips into for me the same category as Trump.

Dictators survive on sychophants who agree with them despite their own personal feelings, whether for survival, fear, gain or advancement, they support and cover for them regardless. The strength of character of these people is epitomised by the recent book of Paul Ryan who  criticises Trump mercilessly, in a manner that it would be hard to think he was the same man who served under Trump.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

I have no liking for Trump but have fiends on both side of the debate. This is another example of people seeing what they want to see.

22 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Wasn't it only last week Trump was abusing female Democrat Representatives for their critisims of the good old US of A and threatening to send them home if they didn't like it ....

1 hour ago, Uberjambo said:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

I have no liking for Trump but have fiends on both side of the debate. This is another example of people seeing what they want to see.

There is no doubt as you correctly say there are legitimate opinions on everything on very few do we as a member of the human totally agree with everything. It is superflous for me to air my views again on Donald Trump, as one member said, and I concur wholeheartedly I slaver, and never more than when its about Donald Trump. But I just feel as a boss as a manager, as a leader, and especially as the President of the United States, you have to learn to lower your rhetoric, tell the truth, but be honest and controlled. He fails in all areas.

He has now squared the circle by calling Cummings racist. So predictable.

Expect the next rant to be against the Baltimore Sun as they have just ripped him apart.

Now claiming to have helped clear rubble at Ground Zero after 9/11. Yet there is absolutely no footage or photographs of this lovely act???

Surely he wouldn't lie about such a thing!!!

He has nominated a strong supporting Senator from Texas to be the next intelligence chief  This guy has no experience in the field but has been a staunch follower of Trump. He questioned Mueller in last weeks hearing and was to say the least rude and demeaning to a man who has done nothing but served in numerous capacities his Country.

It is being suggested that this choice almost completes the circle of people in the field, who will concede to Trumps wishes Pompeo, Bolton and now Radcliffe. With his stac ked SCOTUS he will soon have a free hand.

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Now claiming to have helped clear rubble at Ground Zero after 9/11. Yet there is absolutely no footage or photographs of this lovely act???

Surely he wouldn't lie about such a thing!!!

46 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

image.png.0a14b135ed420bcc5dd89db01e326e0f.png

When Trump told those four Congresswomen to go back to their crime-infested, broken countries, they could easily have replied "We're already in one!"

Trump is so irate about the rat infested not for for humans apartment buildings in Baltimore. He could if he wanted just discuss it with his son in law Kushner who is part of a family that own some of these same buildings. Old Donald the only time he knows what he is talking about is when he spouts his own lies.

Still no pictures from Ground Zero lads. Strange since just about every journalist in the World was in the area following the attack.

Imagine taking some of the credit from the first responders. I think I might find this more repugnant than his racism now I'm thinking about it.

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Still no pictures from Ground Zero lads. Strange since just about every journalist in the World was in the area following the attack.

Imagine taking some of the credit from the first responders. I think I might find this more repugnant than his racism now I'm thinking about it.

Nothing surprises me with this idiot.

10 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

10 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I'm glad that he does surprise me. Gives me confirmation that my moral compass is still working ok.

All he had to do was speak about the funding for the first responders but no he decides to lie about being at ground zero. Not the first time he has done it either.

7 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The Fake Moon landing brigade will believe it, no doubt. 

So!!! The Scottish Conservative party are gonnae split from the UK party. Isn't that hypocritical?

4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

So!!! The Scottish Conservative party are gonnae split from the UK party. Isn't that hypocritical?

Maybe, but wrong thread.

6 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Maybe, but wrong thread.

6 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Maybe, but wrong thread.

::facepaw::

J.T.F.Robertson

"Crooked Hillary", now "Sleepy Joe".   Go to your room, ya clown.

He is the least racist person in the world....source? Himself obviously.

Oh and still no evidence of him being at ground zero.

11 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

If you read his claims by mental asylum gaslight they make perfect sense. 

4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I'm not even sure I know what that means tbh😂

Just now, Notts1874 said:

I'm not even sure I know what that means tbh😂

gaslight
/ˈɡaslʌɪt/
verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity.

1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

gaslight
/ˈɡaslʌɪt/

verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity.

It was more the mental asylum bit. I prefer to call it lies rather than gaslighting.

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

It was more the mental asylum bit. I prefer to call it lies rather than gaslighting.

It's not lies, it's insane lies. 

The nickname game has gone up a level in Washington and now McConnell is being called Moscow Mitch after he voted against bills to improve Election Security. 

Whether or not voting down the bill is right/wrong is secondary - if the Republican party big hitters are getting a negative rap and associated with Russian interference it will start to impact on Trump. 

51 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Nor of his attendance sat the funerals of his many friends who died that day.

1 minute ago, bobsharp said:

Nor of his attendance sat the funerals of his many friends who died that day.

Correct. Or any of the memorial services for 9/11. Surprised Rudi hasn't corrected him on this since he was basically living at Ground Zero in the early days.

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Correct. Or any of the memorial services for 9/11. Surprised Rudi hasn't corrected him on this since he was basically living at Ground Zero in the early days.

Yes Donald has a distant relationship with the truth. Sadly it will prove the non believers about the moon walk correct. We know if his lips are moving he is not telling the truth, today in Virginia he stated emphatically that the USA planted a flag on the moon, well there goes that belief.

Last night Colbert showed him talking at the first reponders thing, he said at one point 7/11, can believe it , nobody can be that stupid, especially when they are reading it off a prompter.

5 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Yes Donald has a distant relationship with the truth. Sadly it will prove the non believers about the moon walk correct. We know if his lips are moving he is not telling the truth, today in Virginia he stated emphatically that the USA planted a flag on the moon, well there goes that belief.

Last night Colbert showed him talking at the first reponders thing, he said at one point 7/11, can believe it , nobody can be that stupid, especially when they are reading it off a prompter.

I saw Colbert today. Thought he went easy on him. I wouldn't be surprised if Jon Stewart might make an appearance fairly soon.

The formerly worst president in modern history, Ronald Reagan, revealed to be fully and outlandishly racist:

Newly Released Nixon Tapes Capture Ronald Reagan Calling African Delegates “Monkeys”

“To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Reagan said, to laughter from Nixon.

Jesus, Republicans post-Eisenhower pretty much, have just consistently been absolute garbage.

Francis Albert
27 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

The formerly worst president in modern history, Ronald Reagan, revealed to be fully and outlandishly racist:

Newly Released Nixon Tapes Capture Ronald Reagan Calling African Delegates “Monkeys”

“To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Reagan said, to laughter from Nixon.

Jesus, Republicans post-Eisenhower pretty much, have just consistently been absolute garbage.

Horrible though that is to modern ears and indeed to any ears it doesn't make Reagan the second worst president in US history. He didn't for example  own slaves which on your rather narrrow test would surely make him at least further down the pecking order. Not to mention that he didn't oversee the massacre  of most of the native American population. Or engage in dubiously justifiable wars that killed millions (I speak with great moderation in describing them as merely dubiously justifiable)

Edited by Francis Albert

Francis Albert

And it occurs to me what exactly has Trump done so far to contend for the  title as worst president in US history compared to some of the atrocities committed by some of his predecessors?

Seymour M Hersh
9 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

And it occurs to me what exactly has Trump done so far to contend for the  title as worst president in US history compared to some of the atrocities committed by some of his predecessors?

Hollywood hates him and they're the best ones to judge on morality, class and upbringing. If they tweet he's the worst then by golly he must be. 

53 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Horrible though that is to modern ears and indeed to any ears it doesn't make Reagan the second worst president in US history. He didn't for example  own slaves which on your rather narrrow test would surely make him at least further down the pecking order. Not to mention that he didn't oversee the massacre  of most of the native American population. Or engage in dubiously justifiable wars that killed millions (I speak with great moderation in describing them as merely dubiously justifiable)

I don't know any president in modern history that owned slaves, do you?

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)