Sign in to follow this  
trex

Donald Trump

Notts1874

Trump has claimed that he doesn't know Conway. How does the Washington Post have a letter from Trump to Conway thanking him for his help in a condo dispute?

DETTY29
12 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Trump has claimed that he doesn't know Conway. How does the Washington Post have a letter from Trump to Conway thanking him for his help in a condo dispute?

Er, because he is a fantasist and a liar.

Maple Leaf
1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Everyone knows that Trump is a liar.  His base doesn't care.  Latest poll shows his approval rate at about 42%, which is quite respectable at this stage in a Presidency.

bobsharp
14 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

I have watched this man before, he sure tells it how it is, he is no fan of Trump, I enjoy watching him, he is so c orrect in what he says.

JackLadd

That latest tweet on Conway is beyond unhinged. The 25th amendment can't be far away.

Jambo-Jimbo
13 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

That latest tweet on Conway is beyond unhinged. The 25th amendment can't be far away.

Indeed, to call Conway the 'husband from hell' on a public platform surely has to be putting Kellyanne in a near impossible position, what does she do, support her husband or her boss.

The replies are brilliant, including letters which totally exposes Trump as the real 'LOSER' and liar.

bobsharp

His loss of mental capacity has been growing worse every day since his election. I am not a graduate in phsychology, but have had enough training to know that constant lying, accompanied by calling others liars, hatred for someone like McCain shows a serious lapse in common sense when he would label a man a c oward who fought and served in a conflict you yourself dodged by questionable medical diagnosis. To call the man the husband from hell, when you are thrice divorced, and are currently under investigation for paying to have evidence of your indiscretions hidden show a total lack of human decency. Statements that you love a dictator responsible for thousand of deaths of his own citizens, and some Americans, shows a total lack of responsibility to the extent of being deranged. In the opinion of a moderately educated person in the science of the mind, I would suggest he has a problem

Maple Leaf
2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

It's almost beyond belief that the POTUS would get into a public exchange of personal insults with an ordinary citizen of the country.

Are there no limits to the extent that Trump will degrade himself and the office of the President?  Apparently not.

bobsharp
33 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

It's almost beyond belief that the POTUS would get into a public exchange of personal insults with an ordinary citizen of the country.

Are there no limits to the extent that Trump will degrade himself and the office of the President?  Apparently not.

I just heard at lunch time at an event today he again publicly criticised John McCain.

Maple Leaf
3 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

I just heard at lunch time at an event today he again publicly criticised John McCain.

He hates McCain because McCain is something that Trump isn't, and can never be .... a respected war hero.

The fact that McCain voted against "repeal and replace" Obamacare is just the lame excuse that Trump uses for his infantile attacks.

Jambo-Jimbo
17 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

He hates McCain because McCain is something that Trump isn't, and can never be .... a respected war hero.

The fact that McCain voted against "repeal and replace" Obamacare is just the lame excuse that Trump uses for his infantile attacks.

Got it in one, Trump is jealous of John McCain, it's as plain and simple as that.

And it's eating Trump up, badly, he can't handle it, hence the attacks on a dead man.

Justin Z

image.thumb.png.0124684cdb8acfec28fbd7ca7dd75c51.png

What else really needs to be said?

Maple Leaf

No photo description available.

trotter
4 hours ago, bobsharp said:

Oh, it's worse than that. Publically complaining that he didn't get a thank you from the McCains for giving him a state funeral. So far I've just sort of ignored him in the hope that he'll go away, but that is a line crossed as far as I'm concerned. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47642335

The Real Maroonblood
5 hours ago, trotter said:

Oh, it's worse than that. Publically complaining that he didn't get a thank you from the McCains for giving him a state funeral. So far I've just sort of ignored him in the hope that he'll go away, but that is a line crossed as far as I'm concerned. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47642335

What a pathetic and disgusting person he is.

Gashauskis9
47 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

What a pathetic and disgusting person he is.

Correct.  If I posted the words that come to mind I’d get banned on here.

If you want a true symbol of leadership in the modern world, Jacinda Ardern has it nailed.  Decisive, but compassionate.

Gashauskis9
7 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

No photo description available.

👏👏👏 so true

AlphonseCapone
On 01/03/2019 at 12:29, trotter said:

Or as Notorious B.I.G. never put it, "Mo' fissile, mo' missile"

:laugh:

Cade

Donny just recognised the Golan Heights as part of Israel, flying in the face of international law and multiple UN resolutions.

:vrface:

Russians will be loving this as nobody can say a word about Crimea any more. Chinese bases all over the south china sea will also be hard to criticize after this.

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Donny just recognised the Golan Heights as part of Israel, flying in the face of international law and multiple UN resolutions.

Russians will be loving this as nobody can say a word about Crimea any more. Chinese bases all over the south china sea will also be hard to criticize after this.

Good point.

Maple Leaf
6 hours ago, Cade said:

I don't think that Trump's slaverings automatically become US policy, so it might mean nothing.  btw, I doubt if the clown could point to either the Golan Heights or the Crimea on a map.

ri Alban
8 hours ago, Cade said:

Crimes? What's the debate. I don't see any difference between it and the Western US states, whether they were forcibly removed by war or money.

Cade

His timing was deliberate too.

The last two days have been the huge Jewish festivals of "The Fast of Esther" and "Purim".

Both are public holidays in Israel and from what I hear from friends, many orthodox Jews are having very rowdy drunken street parties in their wee enclaves up and down the UK.