U.S. Politics megathread (merged)

trex

10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Aye Trump's. 

Are you suggesting DT is gonnae have Barack arrested? 

:rofl:

Watch this space, the Clinton's also 😉 About ****ing time too 

• Replies 32.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

What arrests?

Obama the pedo and Hilary Clinton are on trial for treason. Death penalty in the US for that 😎 tick tock 

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Aye Trump's. 

Are you suggesting DT is gonnae have Barack arrested? 

The entire criminal clan are up to their necks in it. This article is from January this year.

Then-President-elect Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka were warned in 2016 that the family business was overcharging the nonprofit presidential inaugural committee — and let it happen anyway, according to a suit filed Wednesday by the Washington, D.C., attorney general.

In the civil complaint, Attorney General Karl Racine charged the Trump inaugural committee and the Trump Organization with using around $1 million of charitable funds to improperly enrich the Trump family.

An experienced event planner who was working for the inaugural, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, raised concerns directly with Donald and Ivanka Trump that the Trump International Hotel in Washington was trying to overcharge the inaugural committee.

“Winston Wolkoff met with President-elect Trump and Ivanka Trump and discussed these concerns with both individuals,” the suit says. “The President-elect acknowledged these concerns and directed that Ivanka Trump would handle this issue.”

The complaint accuses three entities — the Trump Organization, the inaugural committee and the Trump hotel — of subverting the public purpose of a charity for the Trump family’s private benefit.

At the center of the complaint is a four-day rental agreement for the downtown Washington hotel’s ballroom and adjacent spaces. The hotel, and by extension the Trump family, was paid far above market rate, according to internal documents the attorney general obtained by subpoena.

As WNYC and ProPublica’s “Trump, Inc.” revealed, the Trump inaugural committee paid the Trump Organization over Wolkoff’s objections, which Ivanka had been aware of.

Documents uncovered by the D.C. attorney general contradict earlier statements by spokespeople for the Trumps that they had little or no involvement in the negotiations.

“The president was focused on the transition during that time and not on any of the planning for the inauguration,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in December 2018.

Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Ivanka Trump’s ethics lawyer, told WNYC and ProPublica in 2018 that Ivanka had only been contacted once about inauguration spending at Trump’s hotel: “Ms. Trump was not involved in any additional discussions.”

The attorney general’s documents show deeper involvement.

Ivanka Trump was made aware of concerns about overpayment in a Dec. 12, 2016, email from Rick Gates, the deputy to the inaugural chairman, which she responded to two days later. On Dec. 16, Wolkoff raised her concerns in person with Donald and Ivanka Trump. The next day, Wolkoff again objected to the Trump hotel’s proposed rates.

“These events are in PE’s [the president-elect’s] honor at his hotel and one of them is for family and close friends,” she wrote in an email to Ivanka and Gates. “Please take into consideration that when this is audited it will become public knowledge.”

Other venues hosting inauguration events provided space for free.

On Jan. 10, 2017, the inaugural committee finalized its contract with the hotel at $175,000 per day, over Wolkoff’s objections. The committee was also charged for days when it wasn’t even using the space, the suit says.

One event, costing more than $300,000, was a private reception at the Trump hotel “benefiting only the children of the President,” the complaint says.

“DJT is not expected to attend but was more for you, Don and Eric,” Gates wrote in an email to Ivanka Trump several days before the event, according to the complaint.

A spokesperson for the Trump Organization dismissed the D.C. suit in an emailed statement:

“The AG’s claims are false, intentionally misleading and riddled with inaccuracies. The rates charged by the hotel were completely in line with what anyone else would have been charged for an unprecedented event of this enormous magnitude and were reflective of the fact that [sic] hotel had just recently opened, possessed superior facilities and was centrally located on Pennsylvania Avenue.

The AG’s after the fact attempt to regulate what discounts it believes the hotel should have provided as well as the timing of this complaint reeks of politics and is a clear PR stunt.”

Spokespeople for the inaugural committee, the White House and Ivanka Trump did not immediately comment. A spokesman for the IRS, which regulates charities, said “federal law prohibits the IRS from discussing specific taxpayers.”

D.C. is asking the court to compel the Trump Organization to place at least $1,033,757 in a trust, so the money can be allocated “to another nonprofit entity dedicated to promoting civic engagement of the citizens of the United States of America.”

The Trump inaugural committee drew scrutiny from the moment it first reported its financials. The committee raised nearly $107 million, close to double the haul of President Barack Obama’s record-setting 2009 bash, despite being a much smaller event. Past inaugural planners said they would struggle to spend a sum of money that large.

“It’s inexplicable to me,” Greg Jenkins, who led former President George W. Bush’s second inaugural committee, told “Trump, Inc.”

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-inc-podcast-inauguration-complaint

2 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

Obama the pedo and Hilary Clinton are on trial for treason. Death penalty in the US for that 😎 tick tock 

You're either a troll or a nutcase. Maybe both. Watch this space.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

You shouldn’t drink on an empty head.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

You're either a troll or a nutcase. Maybe both. Watch this space.

I will, thanks 🙂 

Like I said, I'll come back when it all comes out. 

Not a troll or a nutcase by the way 😉

Tick Tock 😎

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

You shouldn’t drink on an empty head.

👍

5 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

You're a fecking troll. The only Monster is DT. I'm sure his Daughter will testify to that. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

I will, thanks 🙂 

Tick Tock 😎

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

I will, thanks 🙂 

Tick Tock 😎

Mate. Surely TF you're not claiming to be ITK about a giant secret trial of a former president on the other side of the world?

Behave!

7 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

I will, thanks 🙂 

Tick Tock 😎

Yes, come back and demonstrate what a complete wacko you are, we would all love that. You see the thing about the crazy is they don't know they're crazy, it's pretty much the definition of what makes them crazy.

I would recommend staying off the dettol, even the orange buffoon doesn't really drink/inject it. Or so i'm led to believe. It may be up for debate.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Mate. Surely TF you're not claiming to be ITK about a giant secret trial of a former president on the other side of the world?

Behave!

Yes, that deranged. Has inside info all the way from the crazy camp. As I just said, the crazy don't know they're crazy. That's what makes them crazy.

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Whatever happened to the trumplings that used to knock about on here?

And right on que, one appears.  :rofl:

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, JFK-1 said:

Yes, come back and demonstrate what a complete wacko you are, we would all love that. You see the thing about the crazy is they don't know they're crazy, it's pretty much the definition of what makes them crazy.

I would recommend staying off the dettol, even the orange buffoon doesn't really drink/inject it. Or so i'm led to believe. It may be up for debate.

It would appear that franko is injecting something.

Jambo-Jimbo
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It would appear that franko is injecting something.

Well it's not brain cells, that's for sure.

Neil Dongcaster
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Behave!

My thoughts. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Yes, that deranged. Has inside info all the way from the crazy camp. As I just said, the crazy don't know they're crazy. That's what makes them crazy.

See the utter shite some on the right will buy into without exercising a single brain cell?

Mental.

There's been a big, secret treason trial with a former president and first lady. And it's been a secret, until some radge Trumpet on jkb spilled the truth.

:laugh2: God love jkb, never change!

I noted the anchor chick on CNN just called Trump full of crap. I already saw they are calling him a madman lunatic on MSNBC.  :jj:

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That boy's patter though eh?? I nearly started siding with Trump after that.

How classic is this little comment?

1 hour ago, franko1874 said:

I would suggest that before making a starkly libelous statement such as that without direct evidence and witness support I would think that you are in jeopardy of a if not costly very embarrassing law suit.

1 hour ago, franko1874 said:

OK, I'll bite.

If either Clinton or Obama are found guilty of treason or paedophilia between now and election time, I'll make a 100 pound donation to FoH.  If not, you make a 100 pound donation to FoH. 

Are you willing to stand behind your absurd comment?  Do we have a bet?

16 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

OK, I'll bite.

If either Clinton or Obama are found guilty of treason or paedophilia between now and election time, I'll make a 100 pound donation to FoH.  If not, you make a 100 pound donation to FoH. 

If there were even the remotest chance of it I would be off to the nearest bookies to put everything I have on it. They would give you infinitely better odds than the evens on offer here.

It would be a Leicester style bet. But "tick tock" here still wont get the absurdity of his babble. That would require at least a tenuous attachment to reality. Which he isn't demonstrating.

The Real Maroonblood
21 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

OK, I'll bite.

You'll probably never hear from him/her again.

8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

If there were even the remotest chance of it I would be off to the nearest bookies to put everything I have on it. They would give you infinitely better odds than the evens on offer here.

It would be a Leicester style bet. But "tick tock" here still wont get the absurdity of his babble. That would require at least a tenuous attachment to reality. Which he isn't demonstrating.

The chances of it happening are on a par with humans making contact with aliens this year.

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Behave!

That's QAnon pretty much summed up in one question!

Jambo-Jimbo

After all this time, why are these Trumpophiles still so fixtated with Hillary Clinton & Barack Obama?

What is it that they fear so much about them?

7 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

After all this time, why are these Trumpophiles still so fixtated with Hillary Clinton & Barack Obama?

What is it that they fear so much about them?

Well, psychologically the need to punish/deal with these cartoonish figures of evil that got puffed up for them to all get their torches and pitchforks out for, didn't go away when Trump got elected.

Trump, knowing this, drummed up the garbage about Obama ordering the FBI to investigate his campaign, about Hillary doing this and that, and all that stuff, even after he got elected, because it's an integral part of his cult of personality.

Then as well, his supporters need to believe that Trump is the greatest president ever, doing all these amazing things for the country that they can never name. So what do they do? Invent things like Pizzagate. Surely if the Deep State existed, having "their guy" at the top of the totem pole in the US for the past 3½ years would've meant the dismantling of it, right? Drain the swamp, right? And yet . . . nothing.

It's just so depressing.

Edited by Justin Z

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Seems I've missed some stuff.

A pity.

You'll have been to busy with this "secret treason and pedophilia trial" you have going on so it's understandable you've missed stuff, how's Hillary by the way?

11 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Well, psychologically the need to punish/deal with these cartoonish figures of evil that got puffed up for them to all get their torches and pitchforks out for, didn't go away when Trump got elected.

Trump, knowing this, drummed up the garbage about Obama ordering the FBI to investigate his campaign, about Hillary doing this and that, and all that stuff, even after he got elected, because it's an integral part of his cult of personality.

Then as well, his supporters need to believe that Trump is the greatest president ever, doing all these amazing things for the country that they can never name. So what do they do? Invent things like Pizzagate. Surely if the Deep State existed, having "their guy" at the top of the totem pole in the US for the past 3½ years would've meant the dismantling of it, right? Drain the swamp, right? And yet . . . nothing.

It's just so depressing.

Yes it's very depressing indeed. And as 'tick tock' there just amply demonstrated the craziness is absorbed by simple minds to the extent it's going to get innocent people killed. 

A US man who opened fired in a Washington DC pizza restaurant because of an online conspiracy theory has been sentenced to four years in prison.

Edgar Maddison Welch, 28, burst into Comet Ping Pong on 4 December 2016 armed with a rifle and pistol.

He drove from North Carolina to pursue bogus claims that the restaurant was the nexus of a child sex ring linked to Hillary Clinton's inner circle.

No one was injured in what prosecutors described as an "armed invasion".

Welch fired an assault rifle into a locked cabinet, believing that abused children were being kept there.

Online conspiracy theorists had circulated a rumour that hacked emails from former Democratic presidential candidate's campaign manager contained clues to a paedophile ring.

FULL ARTICLE

Oops, and yet another of Trump with a notorious paedophile, hand on the shoulder no less.  Yeah, it's Obama who's the pervert right enough.

Epstein & Trump At Mar-A-Lago : News Photo

Just now, Maple Leaf said:

Oops, and yet another of Trump with a notorious paedophile, hand on the shoulder no less.  Yeah, it's Obama who's the pervert right enough.

Epstein & Trump At Mar-A-Lago : News Photo

Tick tock indeed.

Back in 2002, when Jeffrey Epstein was known only as a mysterious financial whiz with a private island and a roster of A-list friends, being friendly with him was something to boast about. And Donald Trump did.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.

Trump called Epstein a ‘terrific guy’ who enjoyed ‘younger’ women before denying relationship with him

Jambo-Jimbo
6 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Guess who was a pal of Epstein?  Clue: that isn't Obama in the picture.

Trump, Knauss, Epstein, & Maxwell At Mar-A-Lago : News Photo

And just a few days ago look what Fox News did to a photo taken at the same event, they later had to apologise, for cutting Trump out.

image.jpeg.015afb661e6e2cea301e372aa551c90e.jpeg

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Guess who was a pal of Epstein?  Clue: that isn't Obama in the picture.

Trump, Knauss, Epstein, & Maxwell At Mar-A-Lago : News Photo

:pleasing:

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

And just a few days ago look what Fox News did to a photo taken at the same event, they later had to apologise, for cutting Trump out.

image.jpeg.015afb661e6e2cea301e372aa551c90e.jpeg

It's laughable.  They crop Trump out of the picture (what were they trying to cover up?), yet leave Melania in there showing off her best pouty pose with a paedophile! :biggrin2:

Fox should apologise for being nitwits.

Jambo-Jimbo
3 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

It's laughable.  They crop Trump out of the picture (what were they trying to cover up?), yet leave Melania in there showing off her best pouty pose with a paedophile! :biggrin2:

It is indeed laughable, especially since these photos have been out there on the internet for years.

3 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

One conspiracy theory I may be inclined to lend some credibility to is that Epstein may have been whacked to silence him. But now we have Ghislaine Maxwell behind bars perhaps ready to spill her guts.

And if she has dirt on Trump his vileness rating sinks to ever lower levels. Perhaps just one more reason for him to frantically cling to that office.

Jambo-Jimbo
3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

One conspiracy theory I may be inclined to lend some credibility to is that Epstein may have been whacked to silence him. But now we have Ghislaine Maxwell behind bars perhaps ready to spill her guts.

And if she has dirt on Trump his vileness rating sinks to ever lower levels. Perhaps just one more reason for him to frantically cling to that office.

You have to believe that she's been smart enough to have left instructions, that upon her death for these DVD's to be circulated to all of these news organisations around the world.

25 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

You have to believe that she's been smart enough to have left instructions, that upon her death for these DVD's to be circulated to all of these news organisations around the world.

I'm sure after Epstein's demise she'll have stuff sorted, sick and twisted she me be but I don't think she'll be stupid, I hope she takes as many down as possible regardless of political persuasion or royal family.

37 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It's sometimes difficult to imagine how Trump could be any more vile and creepy, but I have reached a point that absolutely nothing would surprise me about this thing. He's simply not even a normal human being.

In the following video with an explanation in the article beforehand he makes inappropriate sexual comments about a 10 year old girl and his own daughters. Even incest fantasies aren't out of his depth.

A new political attack advert against Donald Trump has hit out at the president’s past behaviour around women, including his own daughters.

The two-minute clip uses comments made by Kellyanne Conway against Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden to highlight the president's own behaviour.

Ms Conway says that Mr Biden has had “a lot really creepy statements” and “actions” in the past.

“Statements that he's made in the past that make me very uncomfortable, certainly as a mother but as a person who breathes air and exercises brain capacity,” Ms Conway, a counsellor to the president, is heard saying in the video.

The comments come after Mr Biden was accused of sexually assaulting former staffer Tara Reade 27 years ago, which he has categorically denied.

The political action committee's (POC) advert flips the claims of Ms Conway, using them alongside past footage of Mr Trump with women to highlight the president's behaviour, including audio of his comments to a 10 year old girl in a video from a 1992 Entertainment Tonight Christmas special.

Mr Trump can be heard asking a 10 year old girl if she is going up the escalator. When she tells him she is, he says: "I am going to be dating her in 10 years."

Another clip focuses on an infamous comment of Mr Trump’s about his daughter in an interview with The View in 2006, stating: ‘If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.“

The advert goes on to include a number of other clips of the president with young women and photographs ending with a screen that reads: “Really creepy Trump”.

The progressive POC is known for its frequent scathing attacks and political ads against the president, with this particular video having already gained 28,700 retweets and 32,600 likes.

'Creepy Trump': New attack ad focuses on president's statements about women and his own daughters

Edited by JFK-1

Kellyanne Conway thinks Biden is creepy?  I think she's creepy with her obsession over Trump.

Nobody should pay any attention to anything that Kellyanne Conway says.  She is apologist-in-chief for Trump.  There is NOTHING that Trump could say or do that she would criticise.

When Trump is finally dumped out of office she will get a very lucrative job with Fox news.  

1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

Kellyanne Conway thinks Biden is creepy?  I think she's creepy with her obsession over Trump.

Nobody should pay any attention to anything that Kellyanne Conway says.  She is apologist-in-chief for Trump.  There is NOTHING that Trump could say or do that she would criticise.

When Trump is finally dumped out of office she will get a very lucrative job with Fox news.  

I wouldn't be entirely sure about that. When the full truth about the corruption, criminality, and full blown insanity of Trump begins to emerge and it will, then anyone who patently lied and enabled it may become anathema.

This picture was taken at Mar-a-Lago.  What a sordid bunch of reprobates.

We have Trump, serial adulterer and self-confessed pussy grabber. 

Prince Andrew, accused paedophile and last seen peeking out from behind his mummy's coattails.

Maxwell, currently in jail and on suicide watch, accused of pimping young girls for Epstein, and joining in the abuse of those young girls.

Epstein, who topped himself rather than face life in jail for sexual abuse of children.

These are the people that Trump invited to his home.

And some Trump supporters have the nerve to accuse Obama, without a scrap of evidence.

Trump, Epstein, Knauss, & Prince Andrew At Mar-A-Lago : News Photo

Shanks said no

Is there any way he could cancel the election on health grounds due to the Covid outbreak?

Too much of a risk to public safety to allow polling stations to open?

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)