Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

J.T.F.Robertson
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

The fruit loop wants to buy Denmark.:phface:

Greenland. More hotels. :(

13 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Greenland. More hotels. :(

Maybe he thinks he's found the perfect solution to his Mexican wall problem.

image.jpeg.8f4cfbc712234efb7b0d9d1018c79d79.jpeg

He'll just float the Greenland glaciers down and put them up on the US/Mexican border.

Smartest guy in the room, our Donald.

Trump is that dumb he probably thinks 'Greenland' is ideal golf real estate. Buy it from Danes and build Mar a Lagos for him to be ferried at tax payer expense. We're dealing with an utter moron here.

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Trump is that dumb he probably thinks 'Greenland' is ideal golf real estate. Buy it from Danes and build Mar a Lagos for him to be ferried at tax payer expense. We're dealing with an utter moron here.

It'll be the bestest golf resort, ever. Just need to wait 20 years or so.(Global warming)

Edited by ri Alban

On 16/08/2019 at 08:01, Ibrahim Tall said:

Tbh leaving aside Trump I don’t get the hysteria of them being ‘banned’ from Israel in the first place. Both have repeatedly slandered and criticised Israel even calling it racist yet they expect to be entitled to enter it when they choose? Why, just because they’re a fairly insignificant minor ‘politician’? There’s(I think) around 430 members in the House of Representatives, and both of them could quite easily not even be re-elected. It’s not like a President, Prime minister etc has been banned.

I’m not even specifically referring to Israel, in general the hypocrisy of repeatedly publicly bad mouthing a country and then taking a hissy fit when you’re told to piss off when you ask for a visa is idiocy. 

Here's a rundown of how the worst president in modern history has weaponised what is supposed to be a singular government all working for one common goal (its people) against people he doesn't like. The denial of entry to Tlaib and Omar into Israel is simply the latest in this trend.

Governing by grievance, Trump wields official powers against political enemies

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Here's a rundown of how the worst president in modern history has weaponised what is supposed to be a singular government all working for one common goal (its people) against people he doesn't like. The denial of entry to Tlaib and Omar into Israel is simply the latest in this trend.

Governing by grievance, Trump wields official powers against political enemies

A good read.

If there were gold medals awarded for the abuse of power this clown would win easily.

Watched Scaramucci, Amoroso and another former admirer, all three stating unequivocally that Trump is losing it mentally, and for the sake of the country must not be reelected. I don't really have much use for The Mooch or Amoroso, but these are the start of his close allies to go public, six retiring senators, already in, and more to come.

2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

not trump but republican senator steve king has said without rape and incest there might not be any humans

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49349794

Kidnapping females from other groups was one of the mechanisms cavemen used to avoid inbreeding so he's correct to say that rape played big a part in the survival of our species hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Quite why that should have any impact on current government policy is beyond me.

14 minutes ago, Cade said:

Ted Cruz trying to have Antifa declared a terror organisation just before another round of Neo-Nazi marches in Portland.

:cornette:

Watched some of the coverage on the Oregon news station. Over a thousand police there, keeping the what are described as far right, and far left groups apart. There have been some minor fights, but somehow they have closed a bridge and this assists in keeping the groups apart. What a state of affairs, some participants have come from the other side of the country to attend the demonstration, and I still don't really know what it is all about. Ted Cruz should remember there would be none of these problems if his father hadn't killed John Kennedy. I know this is true because Donald Trump said it is, and we know its not a lie if we believe its true.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Cade said:

The man is clearly losing the plot.

I'm expecting a total nervous breakdown during the election campaign.

:jj:

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 hours ago, Cade said:

The man is clearly losing the plot.

I'm expecting a total nervous breakdown during the election campaign.

I would think the majority of the population over there would have a collective breakdown if this tool  somehow gets himself re-elected. Surely a massive turnout will see him ditched. 

40 minutes ago, Cade said:

"Any Jew that votes Democrat is badly educated or disloyal to the nation"

image.png.6ffb3a6b2597b18050fd40c16acd1325.png is more like it I'd say

I watched Anderson Cooper on CNN last night. He went over claims of awards Trump says he received. One was Man of the Year of Michigan, that one stuck out for me because it was blatantly untrue as there is no such award. I just wondered about the people who support him, it is one thing I guess to accept his tellingh lies constantly, that he would push for gun control backgrounds, and now says he won't, that he was not considering tax changes to compensate for an upcoming recession.

Politicians making promises is something that goes on, we are all guilty to some extent of acceptance. But, this man lies about everything, blatantly, obviously, and without any care that he is deceiving, insulting the intelligence of those who follow and defend him, and in some cases to the point of putting the country and indeed the world in a state of danger economically, militarily, he demands loyalty and gives none particularly to the extent of never telling the truth.

I should add that I also watched Fox news for a while yesterday, their support is no longer back against the wall fight everybody, much to Trumps stated chagrin, their latest poll, and their comments on some of his moves are bothering him greatly.

Edited by bobsharp

55 minutes ago, Cade said:

"Any Jew that votes Democrat is badly educated or disloyal to the nation"

It's a shocking statement that should be condemned by every politician in the country. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
7 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Cancelled his trip to Denmark after their PM refused to sell him Greenland I’m hearing :vrface: Talk about throwing your toys out the pram!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/20/trump-greenland-denmark-mette-frederiksen?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

This would be too on the nose for the Onion to publish *sigh*

Who knew the second coming of god would be this racist. Alpha Jambo must be excited and concerned at the same time.

Quoting alt-right lunatics.

Just watched him for half an hour. He has lost it, he rambles, he lies, e.g. the people of El Paso and Dayton in hospital the victims and the visitors, the doctors left the operating rooms to see me, there were hundreds of people around. They love the United States, and they love me the President. Not from anything I seen and saw reported live.

He is mad at the prime Minister of Denmark, The economy is still the best in history, and the possible recession is fake news.

But his sinking to the depths of mental breakdown was to me totally revealed when he pointed to the sky, and stated " I am the chosen one." Now do our religious quoters agree with this, Donald Trump and Jesus Christ as equals.

Edited by bobsharp

Craig Gordons Gloves

Jon Snow from C4 tweeting that they believe the real reason that he cancelled the Danish meeting was because Obama was also speaking in Denmark that day and he didn't want the risk of there being a smaller crowd for him than Obama...

Maybe Donnie is right the Danes are nasty, I mean look what they did on Lindisfarne in 793.  Donnie said he has a world class memory!

Just to recap today,  called Danish pm very nasty for not selling him Greenland and snubbed state visit, put loyalty test on Jews, anointed himself second coming of God, went batshit on Obama, all over place on gun background checks,  wants to unleash IS fighters into France and Germany,  ending birth right citizenship despite constitution.  

Wtf

10 hours ago, bobsharp said:

Just watched him for half an hour. He has lost it, he rambles, he lies, e.g. the people of El Paso and Dayton in hospital the victims and the visitors, the doctors left the operating rooms to see me, there were hundreds of people around. They love the United States, and they love me the President. Not from anything I seen and saw reported live.

He is mad at the prime Minister of Denmark, The economy is still the best in history, and the possible recession is fake news.

But his sinking to the depths of mental breakdown was to me totally revealed when he pointed to the sky, and stated " I am the chosen one." Now do our religious quoters agree with this, Donald Trump and Jesus Christ as equals.

Trump is a toilet that has no flush function.

Francis Albert
11 hours ago, CJGJ said:

He's now the second coming of God...really

he tweeted out the claim that Israeli Jews view him as the "second coming of God." 

My admittedly unscientific sampling of Israelis opinions, just from bumping into people in hotels and airports etc, suggests that may be slightly nearer the truth than almost everything Trump spouts.

That is indeed interesting that so many have discussed, like most if not all of the media I have never heard his two comments mentioned anywhere any time before. I have certainly heard him praise his own genius, his ability to make a deal, his policies that have been the greatest in history, but and I admit I don't travel anymore, but I am totally honest when I state I have never even heard a suggestion or hint that he is seen by any group as a god, or the god.

The NRA continues to set Trump's agenda on gun control.

Last Tuesday, Trump spent 30 minutes on the telephone with Wayne Lapierre, Chief Executive of the NRA, then afterwards announced that the problem with guns in America is due to mental health, not the guns themselves ... which is exactly the position of the NRA.

The NRA endorsed Trump over all other Republicans in 2016, and spent $30 million supporting his campaign. Trump needs the support of the NRA if he wants to win re-election in 2020.

Craig Gordons Gloves
15 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

The NRA continues to set Trump's agenda on gun control.

Last Tuesday, Trump spent 30 minutes on the telephone with Wayne Lapierre, Chief Executive of the NRA, then afterwards announced that the problem with guns in America is due to mental health, not the guns themselves ... which is exactly the position of the NRA.

The NRA endorsed Trump over all other Republicans in 2016, and spent $30 million supporting his campaign. Trump needs the support of the NRA if he wants to win re-election in 2020.

I was watching CBS this morning  and the headline was "mixed messages and confusion from the president about gun control".  He started with needing stricter background controls and then swung away from that after Lapierre reminded him of the donation and then went back again because Ivanka told him that gun control was needed and then Wayne told him again that it was a mental health issue and the poor guy doesn't know where to turn....

1 hour ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

I was watching CBS this morning  and the headline was "mixed messages and confusion from the president about gun control".  He started with needing stricter background controls and then swung away from that after Lapierre reminded him of the donation and then went back again because Ivanka told him that gun control was needed and then Wayne told him again that it was a mental health issue and the poor guy doesn't know where to turn....

He can turn to his equal partner in heaven, being the chosen I am sure the answers are available.

So Antifa is/are a terrorist organisation. Yet, Trump, the Klan and other right wingers are from God.

Talk about rightwing press propaganda. Make the good guys the bad.

Edited by ri Alban

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

So Antifa is/are a terrorist organisation. Yet, Trump, the Klan and other right wingers are from God.

Talk about rightwing press propaganda. Make the good guys the bad.

You've just summarised the Republican Party manifesto.

"ALL US companies are HEREBY ORDERED to move all assets out of China and seek different trade routes"

:rofl:

He's totally feckin lost it

2 hours ago, Cade said:

"ALL US companies are HEREBY ORDERED to move all assets out of China and seek different trade routes"

:rofl:

He's totally feckin lost it

Extremely stable genius.

He has also stated that his appointee as chairman of the Fed, Mr Powell is possibly a greater danger to the United States than President XI.

It was suggested that Macron is taking precautions in case of a Trump blow up. Trumps reputation for problems with stress etc may cause a reaction. I cannot recall but it was also suggested that he has left two G7 meetings in a huff.

I have never heard it suggested so frequently  that a U.S. President may have mental problems, but it seems on every news interview the suggestion is put forward.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)