• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kalamazoo Jambo
2 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Twitter is awash with “look at the map, it’s all red!”

US education system needs to add population density to the curriculum. 

Yep, land doesn’t vote!

1 hour ago, JJ93 said:

Oh a tweet from a woman on Twitter.. let me put my hands up now!

Also I am not a fan of his - just utterly detest the Democrats. But I do like him at times. 

Also, there is no point expending my energy on here any further considering I have said all I need to regarding my observations and experience of US elections.

Just out of curiosity, you said earlier that you had experience with your 'American families'. Assuming that's not a schoolboy grammatical error, wouldn't that make you an American?

20 minutes ago, gjcc said:

The problem may ironically be the density of some of the population. 

7 minutes ago, trotter said:

Just out of curiosity, you said earlier that you had experience with your 'American families'. Assuming that's not a schoolboy grammatical error, wouldn't that make you an American?

He could be a capo dei capi. ;)

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, JJ93 said:

Oh a tweet from a woman on Twitter.. let me put my hands up now!

Also I am not a fan of his - just utterly detest the Democrats. But I do like him at times. 

Also, there is no point expending my energy on here any further considering I have said all I need to regarding my observations and experience of US elections.

Out of curiosity, Why do you detest about the Democrats? 

What policy or law made you detest them? 

2 hours ago, JJ93 said:

yeah exactly. I don't think this is over yet - even after Biden wins (99% likely). The key question is when will this court case happen and how long will it take to compile the evidence. I believe Biden, should he win, would move into the WH in December? Or is it Jan now?

"Evidence" like this ? ie total BS. You detest Democrats - but you're OK with this ?

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/officials-debunk-trump-campaigns-story-about-womans-vote-being-stolen-in-nevada/

Edited by NANOJAMBO

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I know the majority of us view Trump as a nut job who is a danger to the planet.

However, to view this with a bit more neutrality because there is two sides. If there has been say -

'People voting who have been dead a while' , People voting 'outwith their State or County' (whatever the rules are) or, ballots counted that were not stamped or handed in before the deadline date. 

And... Trumps team have significant proof of this. IF he were to win in court to have re-counts or ballots deemed invalid.... This could wrangle on for a long time to come. 

There is always fraud.

The numbers are insignificant. Because the processes and checks are pretty good. Signatures and checks on postal votes for example. 

15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Out of curiosity, Why do you detest about the Democrats? 

What policy or law made you detest them? 

I'm willing to bet he doesn't know anything they have done or not done. Some take this Trump thing on board to be oppositional. With no reason than simply to be contrary.

Then they typically run with any debunked conspiracy shite there is. Because they don't have an actual  ideological explanation.

If one conspiracy shite thread becomes too absurd even for them then they run with another.

Just now, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

A wee explainer for any conspiracy theorists on here...

I once saw an interview with a guy who had worked with Trump for a bit. Well before the presidency. This guy worked for a large corporation like IBM or something along those lines.

Everywhere they went Trump kept introducing him as vice president of IBM or something like that. Which he wasn't. He was middle management at best.

He found it embarrassing. Kept asking Trump to stop it, which he didn't, and asked why are you doing this? Trump says "because it's a better story"

And I feel that's the common denominator for most if not all conspiracy nuts. Fantasy is simply a better story than boring old reality.

We need to start a pardon lottery. How many pardons? Will it be a record breaking number? Who will be pardoned? His criminal offspring and son in law shouldn't be picks. They're certainties.

I just noticed that Trump in his deranged ramble last night called Joe Biden 'Mr. Biden'. What happened to 'sleepy Joe'?

Maybe even Trump can grasp it's not a good idea to be calling the most powerful man in the country by infantile names. Especially not when you're guilty of countless crimes.

1 hour ago, gjcc said:

Don't get ahead of yourself, they need to get a grip of some basics, like counting first.

15 hours ago, RobboM said:

God has sent a plague to USA to undermine Trump this year
God has given Biden nearly 4m more votes
Won't you listen to God?

:laugh:

10 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Literally the ONLY benefit of being an admin :laugh:

SLEEPY KALAMAZOO JAMBO OUT! 

DON'T LET THE MICHIGAN DEMS STEAL THE THREAD!

Pennsylvania on 27k.

And I notice that the other main Presidential candidate has just graciously conceded - but has tweeted he'll be back in 2024.  Kanye West - 60k votes overall in all states.

You have to wonder how much more of a laughing stock the Trump administration, in fact let's not call it an administration. That sounds organised.

How much more of a laughing stock can the Trump disarray become before this is finally over 11 weeks from now? I'm going for hysterically funny interspersed with moments of sheer insanity.

Incidentally it's also beginning to look as if the Dems can win the Senate runoffs in January to capture the Senate too.

Edited by JFK-1

6 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

You have to wonder how much more of a laughing stock the Trump administration, in fact let's not call it an administration. That sounds organised.

How much more of a laughing stock can the Trump disarray become before this is finally over 11 weeks from now? I'm going for hysterically funny interspersed with moments of sheer insanity.

How ridiculous can it be that the group who are responsible for policy to protect the public from a Pandemic probably statistically have one of the highest incidence of staff and colleague transmission than any other organisation. Talk about the lunatics running the asylum, good riddance and none too soon.

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

Incidentally it's also beginning to look as if the Dems can win the Senate runoffs in January to capture the Senate too.

I heard this on CNN yesterday, a bit confused by it (not hard) surely the person with the higher votes out if the 2 will just win the run off

8 hours ago, JJ93 said:

How would you know that? Honestly, some people on here are a waste of space. 

Finally a post of yours I can agree with, you are a total waste of space. Please troll somewhere else

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)