• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

In other news...

Screenshot_20201106-142231_Twitter.jpg

I would not normally wish ill health on another human but I'd happily make an exception for this total count. Provided he isn't succeeded by someone similar, the World will be a better place.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
6 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Squeal little piggy. 

Edited by Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

31 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Possible Supreme Court case to have all ballots recieved after election day void in Pennsylvania. They're even keeping that pile separate just in case. Anyone know if that should be a worry or not?

Numbers likely to be low.

But their rules allow it so state court will allow them.

Edited by Mikey1874

Dominc Raab accused the BBC of bias when they questioned Trump's claims of fraudulent votes.

He'll be raging at them showing previous gracious speeches by the losing candidate including George Bush and John McCain. 

10 minutes ago, Barack said:

In other news...

The way Putin walks with that "gunslingers gait", with one arm moving and the other stationary is from KGB weapons training. Not Parkinsons. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/16/putin-gunslinger-gait-kgb-training-report

All roads lead to Gorgie

The world is starting to look a better place already if indeed the trump circus is drawing to a close. I wish it was more decisive but anything to bring back some common sense to American politics is welcome by the majority around the world looking in.

I might have a JD or a glass of Cali red tonight which was off the agenda if trump won again.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Apparently she's retracted this.

Ah well. Can't decide what would be more satisfying anyway - watching him concede or watching him marched out of there. 

2 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Ah well. Can't decide what would be more satisfying anyway - watching him concede or watching him marched out of there. 

As funny as straight jacket or orange jump suit would be, the sooner this Trump shit fest for the last 5 - 20 years is over, the better. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
3 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Don't be a party pooper. 😄

It's weird, we're all celebrating even though it has nothing to do with us and one of the only Americans on the forum, who I imagine identifies as a progressive, is just a shade less pissed off than the Trumpers. What a bizarre country. 😉

manaliveits105
21 minutes ago, Barack said:

In other news...

Now that is good news

On BBC News Page:

14:38

Trump campaign: 'This election is not yet over'

A statement was just released from the Trump campaign, as projections show Biden pulling ahead in the swing state of Pennsylvania. If Biden takes Pennsylvania, he will win the presidency.

“This election is not over," says campaign lawer Matt Morgan.

"The false projection of Joe Biden as the winner is based on results in four states that are far from final."

He claims without evidence that ballots in Georgia were "improperly harvested" and that in Pennsylvania election observers were not given "meaningful access" to counting, despite a judge's order allowing them further access yesterday.

Morgan also disputes that Arizona will go to Biden, as several news networks have projected, and claims that "thousands" of ballots were cast improperly in Nevada.

"Biden is relying on these states for his phony claim on the White House, but once the election is final, President Trump will be re-elected,” he concluded.

There has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and the Trump campaign has offered no evidence of these claims.

Where's that Norwegian commentator when you need him?   " Ronald Reagan, Eisenhower, George Bush, your boys took one hell of a............"

35 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

So it looks like Running Joe is going to limp over the line. My question is at 78 years old will he last 4 years? 

Life doesn't end at 78 for some of us, no reason why Joes isn't one of us in the future, at least for four years he will get the best of medical attention, just ask Covid survivor oh geez I forgot his name already..

5 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

It's weird, we're all celebrating even though it has nothing to do with us and one of the only Americans on the forum, who I imagine identifies as a progressive, is just a shade less pissed off than the Trumpers. What a bizarre country. 😉

Haha hey! I just want the people who actually won this for Biden to get credit, okay?! :wink:

8 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

However, in the meantime . . .

123769537_3935514603143077_999693019339803934_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=rpORADs1SVQAX-v8Pvb&_nc_ht=scontent.fedi1-1.fna&oh=d0f669adf395fd5040e7263c290126a1&oe=5FCC2BAD

9 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

We're mainly celebrating the effect on the rest of the world.

The situation in America is more complicated.

Hagar the Horrible

Fox news getting slaughtered for not calling Biden President elect and have sent a memo to all staff to do so, as they are still buying into the 25000 false claims by Trump

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Markets in US are happy. Because Senate is still (looking to be) Republican and there won't be much change. 

It’s neck and neck at 47 each is it not? They were saying the markets wanted Biden to win and that there will be a run off in Georgie in January to see who runs the Senate. Apologies if I’ve picked that up wrong. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
27 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Haha hey! I just want the people who actually won this for Biden to get credit, okay?! :wink:

You betcha! We owe them. 

7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

We still need a post presidency Trump thread. No? 

Definitely 

He could be a force for good

Or not

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s neck and neck at 47 each is it not? They were saying the markets wanted Biden to win and that there will be a run off in Georgie in January to see who runs the Senate. Apologies if I’ve picked that up wrong. 

Yes

I saw something saying there could be at least 2 reruns because no one got 50%

Media all over saying Biden will have problems due to Senate but not called yet. 

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

2691EA8A-4178-48FE-AD2C-3D476EDBE3E6.jpeg

7B23C68D-0659-4FF0-8FDD-18B46242390A.jpeg

07462F0C-533F-4726-98DD-33A05C8CDC29.jpeg

AC40FC91-C5EE-447A-A6AC-D3259959AEFA.jpeg

Won't see Melania for dust. That's the reason for all the secret service guys, stopping her doing a runner.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)