Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, pablo said:

Maybe this a generational thing, but I don't take any pleasure in it at all. 

When you think about what America meant for us growing up in the 70s, it's tragic looking on at events this year from over here.

Older relatives still worshipping JFK and the Apollo moon landings. Rock and Roll, the beat generation and great American literature, the movies and TV,  NYC and proper hamburgers etc etc.

Nothing ever lasts for ever and it's a consequence of getting old. But I miss the America I used to love growing up. 

Hopefully getting shot of this horrible prick Trump is the first step.

I was in the same boat, but the America we perceived never really existed. We only got to see the editted highlights, the analogue age equivalent of trying to form an opinion of someone based only on Facebook.

That being said it does feel like it's now on the brink of permanent change, hopefully it can pull back.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Joe Biden
2 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Fox have declared Arizona for Biden????

Wasn't that quite a while back. Story was Trumps team tried to lobby Rupert Murdoch to backtrack and failed

Edit~
Story here

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/kushner-fox-news-call-murdoch-trump-legal-team-b1619623.html

Edited by RobboM

Hagar the Horrible
Just now, jonesy said:

Two days ago.

A bit premature,  But now that Penn has switched formally, its a done deal,  Trump YOUR FIRED

For the sake of Democracy and choice, I hope the Republicans dissociate themselves from the whole Trump family, lick their wounds and conduct themselves with some kind of dignity in future.

I P Knightley
4 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Fox have declared Arizona for Biden????

Not seeing it anywhere else. Looks like a fair bit of counting to be done/released yet.

Hagar the Horrible

Trumps Aides are are argueing over who tells trump to call it a day, he is keen to never surrender, but it looks like Jared Kushner has drawn the short straw and tell Darth Trump the Republic have blown the crap out of his death star

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Possible Supreme Court case to have all ballots recieved after election day void in Pennsylvania. They're even keeping that pile separate just in case. Anyone know if that should be a worry or not?

Just now, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Possible Supreme Court case to have all ballots recieved after election day void in Pennsylvania. They're even keeping that pile separate just in case. Anyone know if that should be a worry or not?

Biden is already ahead. Assuming they aren't part of the current count those ballots are only going to run up the score rather than have a impact on who wins.

6 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Trumps Aides are are argueing over who tells trump to call it a day, he is keen to never surrender, but it looks like Jared Kushner has drawn the short straw and tell Darth Trump the Republic have blown the crap out of his death star

I would ****ing LOVE that job!!!!

15 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Just before the Penn State release CNN had a republican on and he was saying that there needs to be evidence found during the count, they can have all the piles they want but unless there are anomalies found before the count ends then it won't matter a jot.

EDIT: said republican was the Republican Election lawyer Ben Ginsberg

Edited by Ribble

Riddley Walker

Good riddance ya fat orange arsehole.

Hopefully he gets ganged up on and backed into a corner and disowned by that utter ***** of a political party.

8 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

"The French don't seem to have a word for Entrepreneur" 😆

"I believe fish and humans can co-exist peacefully"

Just now, Boy Daniel said:

So it looks like Running Joe is going to limp over the line. My question is at 78 years old will he last 4 years? 

Probably, not that it matters. Nobody was really voting for Biden, they were voting BLOTUS OUT.

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Probably, not that it matters. Nobody was really voting for Biden, they were voting BLOTUS OUT.

Indeed.

And he’s not praying!

Going out the way he deserves to.

By being scudded and looking nothing more than the pathetic mess that he is.

This is a good day for the planet.

Hagar the Horrible

They are discussing on CNN now about good manners that Trump should grow up and give Biden a call and concede as its not legally binding, They even said they might have to go in and throw Trump Physically out the Whitehouse

4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Agreed. But thank **** they did. Another 4 years of Dump would have severely eroded Democracy in America and destabilised the World.

7 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

So it looks like Running Joe is going to limp over the line. My question is at 78 years old will he last 4 years? 

Doesn't matter. As long as Joe makes it to inauguration day and Trumps gone :lol:

Secret Service agents are moving in to protect Biden, they are now protecting the airspace above his residence. A sure sign that he is the president elect.

Hagar the Horrible

He also

1 minute ago, Barack said:

In other news...

Screenshot_20201106-142231_Twitter.jpg

He also has put measures in place that he cannot be charged with any crime, once he out of the Kremlin

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)