• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I P Knightley
10 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Now you and Barack have been getting on fine on here, but we are going to fall out if you use the word Math

Its effing Maths...Its plural, Math means taking an equasion and doing nothing with it, Its short for mathematics not mathematic, and I could forgive if it was used in that way as the greek word Mathema which is singular for that which is learned, but to use it in one of the mathematical sciences such as algebra, geometry etc or in your case calculus, then its plural.

You dont say do the arith for the pedants on here, nor ariths, its do the sums and the singular answer is the sum

Rant over, I can forgive all americanisms appart from that one, sorry for that!!!

anyhoo  is that in Nevada? which pretty much is just Clark county, unless rattlesnakes get a vote?

Thank you, Hagar, for an excellent, learned and accurate rant. I had been biting my tongue and politely wrote "sums" in my last post.

I hadn't seen someone using calculus - I must go back and find it. Impressive stuff and proper maths. The rest is arithmetic and when I did my O Grades, Arithmetic was separate from Maths - which is how it should be. Everyone needs arithmetic; fewer people need maths.

7 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

I have neglected Alaska in all of this, but is there a reason why they have done the square root of hee haw?

They're about 10 hours behind us, aren't they? Only just getting out their scratchers just now. As others have said, they're as red as they come. Sarah Palin's their poster girl, FFS.

1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

They're about 10 hours behind us, aren't they? Only just getting out their scratchers just now. As others have said, they're as red as they come. Sarah Palin's their poster girl, FFS.

10 hours? More like 30 years. 

Hagar the Horrible
5 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

I think you've quoted the wrong post, so as far as I'm concerned you can stick your pedantry up your ar.

😉

Sorry where its due, but so long as nobody esle uses Math wrongly, I am all for invading America to take back ownership on that one point alone, it rips my knitting

Anyhoo its only 60% of the mail votes to win Penn for Biden, the trend is about 80%

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

The absolute nick of Trump's Twitter feed. What a ****ing reptile the man is.

Worse than his barnet. Utter prick 

8 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

And they are mail in ballots that will favour Biden heavily. Stick a fork in 45.

Last I heard mail votes have been running around 80% Biden.

8 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I set 'em up; you knock 'em back.

:drummer:

I couldn’t leave it just sitting there without it’s potential being realised. 

30 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Now you and Barack have been getting on fine on here, but we are going to fall out if you use the word Math

Its effing Maths...Its plural, Math means taking an equasion and doing nothing with it, Its short for mathematics not mathematic, and I could forgive if it was used in that way as the greek word Mathema which is singular for that which is learned, but to use it in one of the mathematical sciences such as algebra, geometry etc or in your case calculus, then its plural.

You dont say do the arith for the pedants on here, nor ariths, its do the sums and the singular answer is the sum

Rant over, I can forgive all americanisms appart from that one, sorry for that!!!

anyhoo  is that in Nevada? which pretty much is just Clark county, unless rattlesnakes get a vote?

You sound pissed, you've got a real bee in your ***** pack about this.

Edit
You mean you can't even say ****** pack?

Edit 2
WTF has the world come to when I have to call it a bumbag 😂

Edited by RobboM

3 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Edit

Edit 2

Fudsack 

kingantti1874
22 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

6-1 on to win at the bookies with the Repubs 11-2 against.

Trump really ought to be banned from Twitter for his own good. He's an embarrassment to himself, let alone his country.

Biden should sign an executive order branding him a terrorist, hate preacher and arrest the absolute ***********

Just now, Tazio said:

I wonder if Trump is drafting a letter like Bush left for Clinton? 

I'm sure he's busy shitting down the back of every radiator in the White House.

Even though he doesn't have to leave until january.

1 minute ago, Cade said:

I'm sure he's busy shitting down the back of every radiator in the White House.

Even though he doesn't have to leave until january.

I think with his diet of burgers he only shits once  a week. Is there enough time to get round al the radiators?

Hagar the Horrible
4 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Edit

Edit 2

I cant be the only one,  I have not even started in putting the away team @ home team 😀

39 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Thank you for saving me the effort :D

Math my erse!

Hagar the Horrible

As there is just Maricopa county which host Pheonix, and thats a Dem city, then the press have called it

Arizona to Biden

5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

229AE8E5-D700-485E-8356-94FF867AA3DE.jpeg

An old school Gentleman. 

Trump clearly doesn't have that same level of respect or class. 

He'd have gained a lot of respect had he conceded, wished Joe well and tried to encourage everyone, including his own supporters to get behind Joe for the good of the nation. 

Instead he's trying to call the whole thing into disrepute and will no doubt try to stock hatred and violence as a last resort. 

I P Knightley
11 minutes ago, Tazio said:

229AE8E5-D700-485E-8356-94FF867AA3DE.jpeg

This one brings a lump to the throat. Just to think how far that country has fallen in 12 short years.

I didn't see it at the time; I was working overseas with a colleague who is a strong Democrat and wanted to take me out to celebrate with him. I didn't see much at all that night!

If you look around Youtube, you'll also find clips of McCain rebuffing some of his supporters for asking dumb-ass questions revolving around Obama being a horned devil or somesuch shite. He was a good man.

Edited by I P Knightley

8 minutes ago, RobboM said:

I think with his diet of burgers he only shits once  a week. Is there enough time to get round al the radiators?

He reportedly drinks 10 diet cokes a day. He will simply piss where he can't shit.

I P Knightley
Just now, JFK-1 said:

He reportedly drinks 10 diet cokes a day. He will simply piss where he can't shit.

Stuffing the curtain poles with prawns.

I seriously wouldn't put it past him to chorey sackfuls of the posh cutlery and candlesticks. They should count the effing lightbulbs and make sure he gives back all the keys and the copies he's made.

4 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

This one brings a lump to the throat. Just to think how far that country has fallen in 12 short years.

I didn't see it at the time; I was working overseas with a colleague who is a strong Democrat and wanted to take me out to celebrate with him. I didn't see much at all that night!

A class act who would be disgusted at the behaviour of the soon to be departing president.  

The Trumpets beginning to see the reality of what's coming. Facebook fighting to take down calls for violence. And we can expect Trump to stoke the flames. So much for democracy.

7 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

A class act who would be disgusted at the behaviour of the soon to be departing president.  

You'll have noticed that no-one in the Bush family endorsed Trump.

1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

You'll have noticed that no-one in the Bush family endorsed Trump.

And that’s saying something.  

If Arizona goes to Biden, as now seems likely, I wonder if Trump will have the mental wherewithal to regret his insults to John McCain. His childishness and stupidity might have cost him that state.

1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

If Arizona goes to Biden, as now seems likely, I wonder if Trump will have the mental wherewithal to regret his insults to John McCain. His childishness and stupidity might have cost him that state.

That's a good shout. Could well be. It hadn't previously voted Dem in about 20 years.

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Sorry where its due, but so long as nobody esle uses Math wrongly, I am all for invading America to take back ownership on that one point alone, it rips my knitting

Anyhoo its only 60% of the mail votes to win Penn for Biden, the trend is about 80%

Most of the mail in ballots are votes for Biden, as it’s been said they advocated that because of the pandemic. Trump and the Republicans rallied against it so their voters did it on the day, those votes were counted first before mail in votes. You could send your vote in on Tuesday so they might just be getting them now, and Forces votes have ten days to arrive. Looks good for Biden but Trump will never accept he was beaten, for various reasons. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

He won’t, he’s not wired that way. 

Hagar the Horrible
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Greta Thunberg trolling the shit out of him.

Is it just me that thinks she is a child bond Villian?

Just now, willie wallace said:

Is there a particular reason why the majority of postal voters appear to be Democrats?

I assume since trump was so vocally against it they have followed him like sheep

Hagar the Horrible
Just now, willie wallace said:

Is there a particular reason why the majority of postal voters appear to be Democrats?

Down to Covid, Biden promoted the postal vote, where trump thought is was more macho to turn up and vote on the day

1 minute ago, willie wallace said:

Strategy.

Communicated getting votes in early in part in case of Covid and long queues to vote, or not get in

Trump.

Covid is fake, get your backside out and queue. 

Highly simplistic observation.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

They asked their voters to do it to save them from queuing and risking catching or spreading the virus, the in the day votes were counted first so majority of those still not counted ate for Biden. Why Trump said it’s fraud and to stop counting them. 

Shanks said no
15 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Which is fine. The fact he is explaining exactly what's happened & what's being done in line with election laws, is purely for the GOP's benefit.

👍

The irony of Cubans in Florida supporting Trump because they don't want a Castro. As Trump tries to hobble an election and made it clear all along he was going to.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)