• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, kila said:

Surely Trump should be confined to a mental hospital after this?

Surely there must be something in their law that would allow that to happen. 

5 hours ago, Sharpie said:

You had me really worried there JZ its 5'18am here, and I was thinking goodness Justins up and writing already in Arizona, fortunately before getting too stressed I remembered you had changed address,😃

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 :HeartsManspotrun: 🇱🇻

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I watched the 12 noon replay of the interview, if Trump is not mentally unbalanced then he has some other undiagnosed problem.

Burst out laughing when watching CNN and the news reader described him as being unhinged.

Joe Biden has fractured a couple of small bones in his right foot.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55127559

If it were any other out going President, they'd wish the President-Elect a speedy recovery, however it's Trump and he won't be able to resist having a pop at Joe and will probably make fun of him, especially if he has to wear a walking-boot for a few weeks.

Edited by Jambo-Jimbo

15 hours ago, Sharpie said:

I watched the 12 noon replay of the interview, if Trump is not mentally unbalanced then he has some other undiagnosed problem.

15 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Burst out laughing when watching CNN and the news reader described him as being unhinged.

Unbalanced and unhinged are just two of the many accurate adjectives about Trump that have been used on this thread over the past 4 years.  His behaviour since the election is akin to a child throwing itself onto the floor, kicking and screaming because it's being made to do something it doesn't want.

"Make America Embarrassed Again" doesn't have a catchy ring to it, but it's appropriate.  Let's just hope that after the Electoral College vote on December 14 he will STFU and go away.

2 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

If it were any other out going President, they'd wish the President-Elect a speedy recovery, however it's Trump and he won't be able to resist having a pop at Joe and will probably make fun of him, especially if he has to wear a walking-boot for a few weeks.

In fairness J-J he did .... might have been the only thing he tweeted all day that did not have the "This claim about election fraud is disputed" tagline 🙂

image.png.00bcaec2270f34135d7f6e2ac7ad2aee.png

43 minutes ago, RobboM said:

In fairness J-J he did .... might have been the only thing he tweeted all day that did not have the "This claim about election fraud is disputed" tagline 🙂

Wonders will never cease.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, RobboM said:

Fake tweet.

7 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Unbalanced and unhinged are just two of the many accurate adjectives about Trump that have been used on this thread over the past 4 years.  His behaviour since the election is akin to a child throwing itself onto the floor, kicking and screaming because it's being made to do something it doesn't want.

"Make America Embarrassed Again" doesn't have a catchy ring to it, but it's appropriate.  Let's just hope that after the Electoral College vote on December 14 he will STFU and go away.

Will never grow old.

A Boy Named Crow
3 hours ago, RobboM said:

Could be! It's not in ALL CAPS 🙂

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Arizona has certified their election results. It's starting to slip away from Trump :rudi:

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/30/arizona-secretary-state-certify-election-results-monday/6444577002/

Starting to? It slipped away from him weeks ago. It's now at the point of disappearing over a distant horizon, while Trump continues to call after it, his voice lost in the wind. 

12 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

In a demonstration of the transparency of the new Administration, Major the dog issued a statement about the incident.

EoHMs_7WEAIafXw?format=jpg&name=medium

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
35 minutes ago, Barack said:

Morning all.

A pictorial post reminding yourself, that as you get older, it's not all that bad. I mean, it could be worse:

20201201_080156.jpg

Is that Kid Rock on the left?

Trump has a knack for attracting odious people into his circle.  The man under attack by Trump's sleazy lawyer was a Trump appointee who did a superb job in ensuring that the election was fair and square.  But he contradicted Il Duce, and this is never acceptable to the cult.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/30/politics/joe-digenova-attorney-trump-campaign-chris-krebs-violence/index.html

Breaking news on Fox and MSNBC that DoJ are investigating a bribery scheme allegedly involving senior people at the White House. The scheme involves seeking Pardons. No name or persons involved the leaked report has lots of redactions. Interesting when Giuliani is looking for Pardon and further enquiries whether Trump can pre Pardon himself. Boy when you get into a spiders web the more you struggle the worse it gets. When even Barr turns around and says there was no election fraud  they are starting to abandon the sinking ship.

Is anyone wondering why Trump is continuing to squeal about imaginary election fraud? 

I'll give you 170 million reasons.  That's what he's raised, in dollars, to help him fight the "fraud".

His cult have given him $170 million, and counting, to help him continue with his political career of disruption. 

If the Lord had not wanted them to be sheared, he would not have made them sheep!

John Gentleman
4 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Is anyone wondering why Trump is continuing to squeal about imaginary election fraud? 

I'll give you 170 million reasons.  That's what he's raised, in dollars, to help him fight the "fraud".

His cult have given him $170 million, and counting, to help him continue with his political career of disruption. 

If the Lord had not wanted them to be sheared, he would not have made them sheep!

For the Election Defense [sic] Fund. Watch it morph into the Donald J Trump Defense Fund when he's booted out of the White House.

5 minutes ago, John Gentleman said:

For the Election Defense [sic] Fund. Watch it morph into the Donald J Trump Defense Fund when he's booted out of the White House.

IIRC any donations under 8000 USD can be used for personal expenses 

Horatio Caine
5 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Shock - Americans donate $170m to a millionaire  🤣

9 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

The problem is by pretending there was widespread voter fraud in order to rinse the gullible one last time, and to salve his ego, he is undermining democracy and giving a green light to the crazies.

Here's an impassioned plea for it to stop. The best piece of oratory I've heard during this election.

Just now, fancy a brew said:

The problem is by pretending there was widespread voter fraud in order to rinse the gullible one last time, and to salve his ego, he is undermining democracy and giving a green light to the crazies.

Here's an impassioned plea for it to stop. The best piece of oratory I've heard during this election.

I saw this earlier today. 

You can almost feel the anger and upset he's feeling.

The Real Maroonblood
53 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Michael Flynn, who Trump pardoned last week, now calls for him to declare martial law and suspend the constitution...

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

People actually on the left looking at Biden's cabinet like

image.png.003ed7c8a57e40a91e196fe49b013ed9.png

Hitler was "controversial"?????  :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Hitler was "controversial"?????  :facepalm:

“Certainly”!  😁 😁 😁 😁 😁💀

Many fine people on both sides, or so I heard.

Well one SS commander did get the USA to the moon in 1969 but we don't talk about his past..........

CavySlaveJambo

When will the Toddler-in-chief get the message. There was no widespread voter fraud.  Still bleating on about the results, including today. (I had the displeasure of seeing the video appear on youtube because the media won’t cover it).  Still bleating on about the same things for his flock.  Anyway I hope he is not around to run in 2024. 

Edited by CavySlaveJambo

21 minutes ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

When will the Toddler-in-chief get the message. There was no widespread voter fraud.  Still bleating on about the results, including today. (I had the displeasure of seeing the video appear on youtube because the media won’t cover it).  Still bleating on about the same things for his flock.  Anyway I hope he is not around to run in 2024. 

Oh, he'll be bleating about this for the next four years.

Or until he's banged up.

Incredible to realise that 1 full month after the election that votes are still being counted. Biden has now passed 81m and his lead over Trump close to 7m

I P Knightley
3 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

:wow:

Things are not going your way when you have Batshit Giuliani leaning over, advising you to pipe down. (Unless he was absent-mindedly reaching out for a handful of boob.

The eyebrow flick at 1:24 when she throws out her stinger, "what did you guys do sump'n crazy to it?". Do we know who she is and why she's being given the time of day?

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Her face of disgust :lol:

If it weren't for that, I would have guessed that the fart had been added to the audio.

EoTFXtPVQAEcMPK?format=jpg&name=small

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)