Biden - Presidential transition begins

trex

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
9 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

Slandering and lying about healthcare workers literally dying as they try to save others vs getting a bit muddled. Aye, same difference. I hope your CV is up to date, comrade. You're going to need to find something else to do in the Siberian tundra. 

Edited by Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
  • Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maple Leaf

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Justin Z

• JFK-1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 27/10/2020 at 12:26, Cade said:

Who is this woman?

It's not Melania Trump.

Imagine paying someone to be a body double of your wife who's still sick with Covid.

Many people reckon it's Hope Hicks, a PR and political advisor.

ElQm_5YW0AAfX9m?format=jpg&name=900x900ElJh8fDXYAE5uD9?format=jpg&name=small

44 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

Seriously, are you on the wind up or truly thinking you are saying anything here that makes Trump look any better to rational people? You seriously think calling Biden a liar beside the greatest liar the nation has ever seen is a smart move?

Sick that he says doctors are deliberately certifying covid deaths to make money. You just couldn't imagine anybody here saying garbage like that and collecting votes. 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Far too many americans on here.GTF

Well to my knowledge there is only one, and your statement seems a tad bizarre on a topic about an American.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Well to my knowledge there is only one, and your statement seems a tad bizarre on a topic about an American.

I rest my case. 

33 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Sick that he says doctors are deliberately certifying covid deaths to make money. You just couldn't imagine anybody here saying garbage like that and collecting votes. 

Don't give Cummings ideas.

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Ulysses said:

screenshot-bidenquote-2020_10.30-21_56_50.png.0122bf5a08b0536c715766d2e150e6db.png

::troll:: 

To you sir I doff my cap.

Brilliant.

Looks as if Ivanka could end up in the dock along with Trump. He really does have a strange/questionable relationship with her. Or might I say fetish about her? Who could forget the cringe moment when he said if she weren't his daughter he might be dating her?

Even if she weren't his daughter it would still be cringeworthy given she was in her 20's and he his 60's when he said it. The dream of all young 20's girls, dating a pensioner. Maybe they can share a family cell.

Ivanka, who wanted to change the office and title of first lady to first family, can call it the first family cell if she wants to.

Ivanka Trump’s Starring Role in Her Father’s Financial Troubles

If the president’s tax shenanigans land him afoul of the law, the first daughter could go down with him.

https://newrepublic.com/article/159546/ivanka-trump-tax-evasion-foreign-corruption

2 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

To you sir I doff my cap.

Brilliant.

GlassAggravatingCowrie-size_restricted.g

:toasting:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Two.

Is there any way, in the event of his losing the election, to circumvent the lunacy of 11 weeks of tantrumistic 'I'll show you...' behaviour that I would not be surprised to see?

Could he be declared medically unfit to govern...or might that prevent future trials?

19 minutes ago, Boof said:

Is there any way, in the event of his losing the election, to circumvent the lunacy of 11 weeks of tantrumistic 'I'll show you...' behaviour that I would not be surprised to see?

Could he be declared medically unfit to govern...or might that prevent future trials?

I don't think the other Republicans or Democrats will allow it. 

Shit, my trampoline has just blown away. Feck! 

6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I suppose I was really wondering if there's any mechanism that can prevent it?

6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Uh-oh!!

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

I suppose I was really wondering if there's any mechanism that can prevent it?

Uh-oh!!

:D Just as well for my big 12ft hedge or my van would've had a nice new trampoline sidecar. Or one of the neighbours. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 hour ago, Boof said:

The available remedy here is the same as it’s been throughout Trump’s Presidency - Section 4 the 25th amendment. This would basically require the VP and a majority of the cabinet (and subsequently, two thirds of both House and Senate) to declare the President is unable to perform his duties. The VP would become Acting President. So very unlikely to happen. It’s also a provision that has never been used in history.

14 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

The available remedy here is the same as it’s been throughout Trump’s Presidency - Section 4 the 25th amendment. This would basically require the VP and a majority of the cabinet (and subsequently, two thirds of both House and Senate) to declare the President is unable to perform his duties. The VP would become Acting President. So very unlikely to happen. It’s also a provision that has never been used in history.

They've surely never had a retiring President as unstable as Trump though. 

He could create havoc before he goes. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

They've surely never had a retiring President as unstable as Trump though. 

He could create havoc before he goes. 

He’s been creating havoc in office for almost four years. The average Republican doesn’t seem to care. Can’t imagine how much worse it would need to be for them to start caring.

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Its no sae bad, you could have been on it.

Just now, Sharpie said:

Its no sae bad, you could have been on it.

:D

Dawnrazor

Will he be allowed to pick a fight with another country between loosing the election and the President taking over?

Maple Leaf
15 hours ago, Ulysses said:

screenshot-bidenquote-2020_10.30-21_56_50.png.0122bf5a08b0536c715766d2e150e6db.png

::troll:: 

@Ulysses A four-year thread with over 20,000 posts, and this post wins best ever!   :clap:

13 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Far too many americans on here.GTF

Yes. All Hearts supporters should live in Gorgie and nowhere else!

:jj_facepalm:

Maple Leaf
13 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

He’s been creating havoc in office for almost four years. The average Republican doesn’t seem to care. Can’t imagine how much worse it would need to be for them to start caring.

The thing is that there is a large section of the voting public who think that Trump is doing a good job,and has actually been appointed President by God.

If he loses the election, which seems likely at this point, he could start a war, pardon thousands of criminals, destroy all the White House records of the last four years, and the Trump cultists would nod their collective heads in approval.

14 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

The thing is that there is a large section of the voting public who think that Trump is doing a good job,and has actually been appointed President by God.

If he loses the election, which seems likely at this point, he could start a war, pardon thousands of criminals, destroy all the White House records of the last four years, and the Trump cultists would nod their collective heads in approval.

He's just trying to destroy as much of the NWO deep state apparatus as he can, so he can hinder the baby eating paedo pinko satanic commie *******s that are the Democrats. 

13 minutes ago, Norm said:

He's just trying to destroy as much of the NWO deep state apparatus as he can, so he can hinder the baby eating paedo pinko satanic commie *******s that are the Democrats. 

And every day I pray to Jeebus and thank him for giving us Donald to save us.

59 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Yes. All Hearts supporters should live in Gorgie and nowhere else!

:jj_facepalm:

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, alfajambo said:

No Fact Checking Required.

Fact checking just completed, and guess what?  Hibs are, as we knew and many others suspected, shite. :laugh:

4kk5nw.jpg

6 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

@Ulysses A four-year thread with over 20,000 posts, and this post wins best ever!   :clap:

I'm not so sure, Ron.  I quite liked this one:

8 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:laugh:

1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

I'm not so sure, Ron.  I quite liked this one:

:laugh:

What I want to see/hear is a Trump squeal. Shit, my combover has just blown away.

SpruceBringsteen

It's becoming more and more clear that the republican cheating will get him another 4 plus years. Everyone back in the UK should sit on their hands and applaud though. No way is the place that copies literally everything the US does going to be next.

https://twitter.com/chucklindell/status/1322306439944282113?s=20

Watching Joe Biden speak after Barack in Michigan. I have not been very complimentary or supportive of Joe, but I have to say he is giving Trump a lesson on how to demean your opponent. The total difference between the two is Biden sounds like this is how he talks, Trump sounds like he has been told you have to talk like this to sound like a hard man.

Starting to worry the buffoon is going to grift out a win via suppression and bent courts. Enough idiots out there to make that happen.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Biden - Presidential transition begins