Top Posters In This Topic

• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I had an exchange with a friend recently talking about Trump who I have come to believe is somehow compromised by Putin. This is what I wrote regarding that.

We have more to be concerned about than Trump right now but that woman in the video said some absolutely shocking things about him. I knew he had talked about taking the US out of NATO, but it was enlightening to hear her describe how utterly intent he was in pushing this.

Pushing this catastrophic geo-political altering action despite advisors telling him this was world changing and dangerous. Now this being Trump I first have to consider is he so stupid he's not capable of computing the potentially devastating consequences of this for the entire world.

Or does he have a modicum of intellect just enough to grasp the gravity of it but other considerations take precedence. If he were still President the irony is Putin probably wouldn't be in Ukraine. Because I now believe Putin was always going to take Ukraine but was waiting for Trump to take the US out of NATO.

Trump attempted to get the US out of NATO in 2018, couldn't get enough crazies on board at the time, then became embroiled in electioneering, bungling covid, scamming, organising an insurrection, just standard everyday Trump shit.

But if he had gained another term i'm now convinced he would have gathered enough of a crazy bunch to force this total insanity through and a lot more than Ukraine would have been open to Putin. It truly would have been catastrophic, the US is NATO.

Now I hate saying stuff like this because it almost sounds like conspiracy theory and I hate that shit. But this is simply connecting dots and not even just like random dots. Almost like numbered dots right from his first campaign.

1. Russian connection, everybody knows Putin wants him to win and is at a bare minimum posting massive amounts of pro Trump anti Hillary propaganda into social media.

2. Trump even bizarrely publicly asks Russia to help him out with some dirt on Hillary.

(On July 27, 2016, Trump called on Russia to find presidential Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s missing emails. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump proclaimed. He added, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

3. When all of the US own major intelligence agencies and the rest of the worlds, equivalents, MI6, MOSSAD and basically all of the West stated that Russia had meddled in the election.

Trump bizarrely rejected all of that and said in a televised press conference with Putin there in attendance that Putin had denied any involvement. And Trump believed him, or so he said. What do all these spies know.

4. Election meddling aside Trump displayed a not only never critical stance towards Putin and Russia throughout his Presidency, but as that woman described in the video an almost fawning stance towards an authoritarian state who are a major military and political opponent of his country. And is continuing it even now as Putin crushes Ukraine. A Ukraine he tried to blackmail into making up dirt on Biden.

I could go on with numbered points but I think you get the picture of joining dots now and they're all known facts in the news. This isn't fantasy, all of those things together create an obvious pattern/tendency unknown in any previous Western leader far less US president.

Trump is the ultimate narcissist and con artist, everything he ever does or did even while President had his personal desires as the first priority.

One potential but unknown factor is that you're no doubt aware there have been rumours that Putin has something on Trump. I would give that credibility since Trump has been in Russia. And I don't doubt for a moment every room he was in including the bog was bugged all to hell with video and audio.

It's what the old Soviet KGB did with prominent Westerners, and Putin is old Soviet KGB. So we can presume nothing except the technology has changed in that respect and we know for a fact Trump has a penchant for women including hookers.

And from there I would presume it likely they too knew of Trumps penchant for women and hookers and set up a supply then recorded proceedings. Which is exactly what one rumour states. And given all of the above I tend to believe it. Classic KGB honey trap.

From there the usual pattern is to initially not let the subject know you have this, but introduce that to them if you see an opportune moment when it could be in your favour. Candidate for the US presidency is an ideal moment.

So let's say all of this were a plausible scenario, what in the world would then encourage Trump to not only sell out his nation but potentially throw the entire world into instability and chaos.

Would Trump do all of that to humanity simply because Putin might put his naked fat arse with a hooker on the internet? Allegedly pissing on him. Is he so fragile, narcissistic and egotistic he would do all that to keep that video off the net?

And there will be more than that. They will know more about Trumps financial dealing than Trump does, we know for a fact Trump has always been involved in shady financial activity, he's being investigated right now.

A second motive along with the hookers video. Would Trump be so malevolent and ****ed up in the head as to help facilitate Putin for a promise to make him a real oligarch, not the one he likes to imagine himself to be but a real one, multi billionaire with deals Putin will set up for him.

Would someone like Trump really sell out his own nation which he had been leader of no less for money? If it all has any truth I hope we find out. He's a piece of shit who would be a Putin himself if he could be. If i'm right to any degree I want to see him exposed as the greatest traitor in American history.

The very name a curse word.

Trump was IMPEACHED over Ukraine. He was prepared to withhold military funding to strongarm Zelensky into fabricating evidence about Biden's son. An insidious part of the Republican line on Trump's defence at the time was to push the Putin orchestrated conspiracy theory that it wasn't RUSSIAN interference in the 2016 election but it was UKRAINIAN. If we were in a second Trump presidency it would take a very small leap of imagination for Putin to invade Ukraine on the pretext of rooting out the people responsible for the US election interference. Trump wouldn't just sit back he would probably join forces with Putin!

J.T.F.Robertson
20 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I had an exchange with a friend recently talking about Trump who I have come to believe is somehow compromised by Putin. This is what I wrote regarding that.

We have more to be concerned about than Trump right now but that woman in the video said some absolutely shocking things about him. I knew he had talked about taking the US out of NATO, but it was enlightening to hear her describe how utterly intent he was in pushing this.

Pushing this catastrophic geo-political altering action despite advisors telling him this was world changing and dangerous. Now this being Trump I first have to consider is he so stupid he's not capable of computing the potentially devastating consequences of this for the entire world.

Or does he have a modicum of intellect just enough to grasp the gravity of it but other considerations take precedence. If he were still President the irony is Putin probably wouldn't be in Ukraine. Because I now believe Putin was always going to take Ukraine but was waiting for Trump to take the US out of NATO.

Trump attempted to get the US out of NATO in 2018, couldn't get enough crazies on board at the time, then became embroiled in electioneering, bungling covid, scamming, organising an insurrection, just standard everyday Trump shit.

But if he had gained another term i'm now convinced he would have gathered enough of a crazy bunch to force this total insanity through and a lot more than Ukraine would have been open to Putin. It truly would have been catastrophic, the US is NATO.

Now I hate saying stuff like this because it almost sounds like conspiracy theory and I hate that shit. But this is simply connecting dots and not even just like random dots. Almost like numbered dots right from his first campaign.

1. Russian connection, everybody knows Putin wants him to win and is at a bare minimum posting massive amounts of pro Trump anti Hillary propaganda into social media.

2. Trump even bizarrely publicly asks Russia to help him out with some dirt on Hillary.

(On July 27, 2016, Trump called on Russia to find presidential Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s missing emails. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump proclaimed. He added, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

3. When all of the US own major intelligence agencies and the rest of the worlds, equivalents, MI6, MOSSAD and basically all of the West stated that Russia had meddled in the election.

Trump bizarrely rejected all of that and said in a televised press conference with Putin there in attendance that Putin had denied any involvement. And Trump believed him, or so he said. What do all these spies know.

4. Election meddling aside Trump displayed a not only never critical stance towards Putin and Russia throughout his Presidency, but as that woman described in the video an almost fawning stance towards an authoritarian state who are a major military and political opponent of his country. And is continuing it even now as Putin crushes Ukraine. A Ukraine he tried to blackmail into making up dirt on Biden.

I could go on with numbered points but I think you get the picture of joining dots now and they're all known facts in the news. This isn't fantasy, all of those things together create an obvious pattern/tendency unknown in any previous Western leader far less US president.

Trump is the ultimate narcissist and con artist, everything he ever does or did even while President had his personal desires as the first priority.

One potential but unknown factor is that you're no doubt aware there have been rumours that Putin has something on Trump. I would give that credibility since Trump has been in Russia. And I don't doubt for a moment every room he was in including the bog was bugged all to hell with video and audio.

It's what the old Soviet KGB did with prominent Westerners, and Putin is old Soviet KGB. So we can presume nothing except the technology has changed in that respect and we know for a fact Trump has a penchant for women including hookers.

And from there I would presume it likely they too knew of Trumps penchant for women and hookers and set up a supply then recorded proceedings. Which is exactly what one rumour states. And given all of the above I tend to believe it. Classic KGB honey trap.

From there the usual pattern is to initially not let the subject know you have this, but introduce that to them if you see an opportune moment when it could be in your favour. Candidate for the US presidency is an ideal moment.

So let's say all of this were a plausible scenario, what in the world would then encourage Trump to not only sell out his nation but potentially throw the entire world into instability and chaos.

Would Trump do all of that to humanity simply because Putin might put his naked fat arse with a hooker on the internet? Allegedly pissing on him. Is he so fragile, narcissistic and egotistic he would do all that to keep that video off the net?

And there will be more than that. They will know more about Trumps financial dealing than Trump does, we know for a fact Trump has always been involved in shady financial activity, he's being investigated right now.

A second motive along with the hookers video. Would Trump be so malevolent and ****ed up in the head as to help facilitate Putin for a promise to make him a real oligarch, not the one he likes to imagine himself to be but a real one, multi billionaire with deals Putin will set up for him.

Would someone like Trump really sell out his own nation which he had been leader of no less for money? If it all has any truth I hope we find out. He's a piece of shit who would be a Putin himself if he could be. If i'm right to any degree I want to see him exposed as the greatest traitor in American history.

The very name a curse word.

Exactly how I see the "man" but would never have been able to articulate.

The best I can manage is simply to say I despise the *******!

Edited by J.T.F.Robertson

In my opinion Biden is showing his age buy his actions in this carnage.  As you do when you get old you become ultra careful so you won't make an error and be rightfully scolded, so you look for the easy way. He is using NATO not as a defence force but as a geographically non participant because Ukraine is not a member. Russias action is to prevent that membership for ever happening, in my estimation that makes the membership a point of contention between the two, one has taken a physically aggressive stance, the other whatever the Associations is pretty well obliged to accept the challenge. Biden imposes sanctions on Russia, and then buys oil from them, one of their largest sources of wealth. I am willing to accept all and there should be many criticisms for my support of Biden in the election, but my motivation was that I would rather have had Woody Woodpecker as President rather than Trump. I got my wish and now Woody is saying Bye Bye folks  I would have been a better choice than you got.

This is an interesting article. He explains why nothing ever sticks to Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/08/opinions/trump-manhattan-district-attorney-prosecution-problems-williams/index.html

The end of the article states what many people feel.

More importantly, allegations -- particularly ones judges have reviewed and allowed to stand -- carry some weight outside the courtroom. The dizzying number of them help demonstrate that the former President was manifestly unfit to serve when in office. He should never hold elective office again. Congress, led by the overwhelming majority of Senate Republicans, failed the American public and history, twice, by not barring him from future office following his impeachment trials.

If the raft of claims isn't enough to convince the electorate to stop rewarding this unfit individual with high office, nothing will. That continued failure, which started with his first election in 2016, is on the American people -- not the Manhattan district attorney.

9 hours ago, Sharpie said:

In my opinion Biden is showing his age buy his actions in this carnage.  As you do when you get old you become ultra careful so you won't make an error and be rightfully scolded, so you look for the easy way. He is using NATO not as a defence force but as a geographically non participant because Ukraine is not a member. Russias action is to prevent that membership for ever happening, in my estimation that makes the membership a point of contention between the two, one has taken a physically aggressive stance, the other whatever the Associations is pretty well obliged to accept the challenge. Biden imposes sanctions on Russia, and then buys oil from them, one of their largest sources of wealth. I am willing to accept all and there should be many criticisms for my support of Biden in the election, but my motivation was that I would rather have had Woody Woodpecker as President rather than Trump. I got my wish and now Woody is saying Bye Bye folks  I would have been a better choice than you got.

Regarding any nation joining NATO. Russia right back to Stalin has signed multiple treaties guaranteeing that any nation can choose it's own path and choose to join whichever alliance it may want to. Putin's predecessor Yeltsin put his name on such a treaty. We have violated no agreements, demanding Ukraine cannot join NATO is violating a treaty Russia have signed.

Putin/Russia have no legal basis for this. And it's not about feeling threatened by NATO. For over 70 years NATO has remained steadfastly neutral as such providing none of their members are attacked. So far they haven't been.

NATO is no threat to Russia, we know it, they know it, everybody knows it. NATO would never entertain the thought of invading Russia which history has proven is impossible. It's a super state, double continent sized. As both Napoleon and Hitler discovered it just swallows you up.

I remember reading a comment by a WW2 German soldier who had been in it since day one of Barbarossa. They had gone about 2,000 miles from the starting point. He described endless expanses of prairies, mountains, swamps, rivers.

And no matter how far they went it was exactly the same. Facing more thousands of miles of endless prairies mountains and rivers. On and on, endless. Moving ever further away from their supplies as Russian supplies became more accessible.

That's not an option for anybody and Putin knows it. When he says that NATO is surrounding him what he means is that NATO is containing him, not threatening him. And to that I say boohoo. We can't live like this long term. A real stand must be made here.

The West is vastly more powerful than Russia in any way you care to imagine, it's time to take a stand while we still can. This is a key turning point in history. This is something I wrote and posted on another forum talking about the current situation and how to proceed.

The analysts are beginning to edge towards seeing a Ukrainian victory on some level, but they have to hold out. I myself said yesterday that we're likely to see mass artillery and rocket fire and I don't know if the people can take that.

I'm not doubting their bravery, they have already demonstrated enough of that to tell us these people have guts. I just don't know how long they can hold out like that.

The analysts are saying the longer Ukraine can hold out the tougher they will become to break down. The country will be awash with tens of thousands of sophisticated anti aircraft and anti tank weapons. More and more civilians are signing up for training, the atrocities rather than deflating them are inspiring them to fight back.

More and more experienced foreign fighters are arriving, people who can hit the ground running and cause massive disruption. Special forces trained. Foreign snipers, and we already know snipers have been popping off the high command.

What they're saying is that it needs to be dragged out into a war of attrition, and they say that's a war Putin cannot possibly win because he simply doesn't have the resources to do it. He could lose an entire army in Ukraine. Like Hitler at Stalingrad.

We on the other hand do have the resources to keep Ukraine fighting indefinitely if the people are up for it.

Edited by JFK-1

10 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Regarding any nation joining NATO. Russia right back to Stalin has signed multiple treaties guaranteeing that any nation can choose it's own path and choose to join whichever alliance it may want to. Putin's predecessor Yeltsin put his name on such a treaty. We have violated no agreements, demanding Ukraine cannot join NATO is violating a treaty Russia have signed.

Putin/Russia have no legal basis for this. And it's not about feeling threatened by NATO. For over 70 years NATO has remained steadfastly neutral as such providing none of their members are attacked. So far they haven't been.

NATO is no threat to Russia, we know it, they know it, everybody knows it. NATO would never entertain the thought of invading Russia which history has proven is impossible. It's a super state, double continent sized. As both Napoleon and Hitler discovered it just swallows you up.

I remember reading a comment by a WW2 German soldier who had been in it since day one of Barbarossa. They had gone about 2,000 miles from the starting point. He described endless expanses of prairies, mountains, swamps, rivers.

And no matter how far they went it was exactly the same. Facing more thousands of miles of endless prairies mountains and rivers. On and on, endless. Moving ever further away from their supplies as Russian supplies became more accessible.

That's not an option for anybody and Putin knows it. When he says that NATO is surrounding him what he means is that NATO is containing him, not threatening him. And to that I say boohoo. We can't live like this long term. A real stand must be made here.

The West is vastly more powerful than Russia in any way you care to imagine, it's time to take a stand while we still can. This is a key turning point in history. This is something I wrote and posted on another forum talking about the current situation and how to proceed.

I accept your opinion that the west is more powerful than Russia, but I do unfortunately recall the damage caused by what was thought to be a German bomb dropped in the Leith area after it became surplus post a raid on Glasgow.  My personal concern and opinion is that if a "war" starts between Russia and the west soldiers will not be used, the Russians, or at least their leaders will opt for tossing any ready nuclear weapons they have, and the west will respond. To say someone would win would be stretching the truth the damage, anarchy and follow up would be disastrous, and right now we have an excellent example of the thought process of at least one Russian leader. I have lived through enough wars, unrest and campaigns to have no compunction of fearing them and the results.

Watt-Zeefuik

Regarding Biden and Ukraine, I obviously don't know more than anyone else about what's going on but while I was very much not a Biden fan in the primary, there are few people I would want more as President in this situation.

Going back 30+ years, Biden has a reputation as a foreign policy expert in the Senate. For much of the 90s and early aughts, he was much more of a hawk albeit a far more nuanced and informed one than, say, GWB. The fiasco of the Iraq War, along with the death of his son, appears to have changed him. I honestly didn't believe that it had, but he showed his changed colors in Afghanistan, when he pretty manifestly had determined that a chaotic withdrawal was still far better than a continued occupation.

I don't think the West in general has a very strong hand to play here, largely because of Trump's utter malfeasance, extortion, and electoral engineering in Ukraine. Had literally anyone else been President the past term, the situation would be much easier. Instead, the fascist serial business failure host gutted our foreign policy, not just in Europe but in southwest Asia, making an absolute mess of Syria and Iran relations (all of which have bearing on this, including because of oil, the Caspian Sea, and other Russian army foreign engagements).

Anything we do has to be done with utter care, giving Putin no excuse to reach for the big red button. Biden has wisely let Europe take the public lead on all of this while still providing material and financial support, and organizing truly crippling sanctions that I'm sure Putin didn't think we had the coherence to pull off.

I'm sure we're making mistakes, but even though there's others I would have rather had for domestic relations, Biden is probably the best the US has to offer at this moment in time. I underestimated him in the primary, Trump underestimated him in the general, and now Putin is underestimating him. He's up in years, but on foreign policy like this, he's utterly in his comfort zone.

1 hour ago, Led Tasso said:

Regarding Biden and Ukraine, I obviously don't know more than anyone else about what's going on but while I was very much not a Biden fan in the primary, there are few people I would want more as President in this situation.

Going back 30+ years, Biden has a reputation as a foreign policy expert in the Senate. For much of the 90s and early aughts, he was much more of a hawk albeit a far more nuanced and informed one than, say, GWB. The fiasco of the Iraq War, along with the death of his son, appears to have changed him. I honestly didn't believe that it had, but he showed his changed colors in Afghanistan, when he pretty manifestly had determined that a chaotic withdrawal was still far better than a continued occupation.

I don't think the West in general has a very strong hand to play here, largely because of Trump's utter malfeasance, extortion, and electoral engineering in Ukraine. Had literally anyone else been President the past term, the situation would be much easier. Instead, the fascist serial business failure host gutted our foreign policy, not just in Europe but in southwest Asia, making an absolute mess of Syria and Iran relations (all of which have bearing on this, including because of oil, the Caspian Sea, and other Russian army foreign engagements).

Anything we do has to be done with utter care, giving Putin no excuse to reach for the big red button. Biden has wisely let Europe take the public lead on all of this while still providing material and financial support, and organizing truly crippling sanctions that I'm sure Putin didn't think we had the coherence to pull off.

I'm sure we're making mistakes, but even though there's others I would have rather had for domestic relations, Biden is probably the best the US has to offer at this moment in time. I underestimated him in the primary, Trump underestimated him in the general, and now Putin is underestimating him. He's up in years, but on foreign policy like this, he's utterly in his comfort zone.

Having spent many years dealing with those of a criminal bent, I find that the harder we try to control them, even by laying off to an extent, the more determined they are to achieve their ultimate goal.

Watt-Zeefuik
2 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Having spent many years dealing with those of a criminal bent, I find that the harder we try to control them, even by laying off to an extent, the more determined they are to achieve their ultimate goal.

Perhaps, but when your adversary has a stockpile of nuclear weapons and shows no particular compunction against using them if pushed hard enough, your options are limited.

10 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Perhaps, but when your adversary has a stockpile of nuclear weapons and shows no particular compunction against using them if pushed hard enough, your options are limited.

I may not have expressed myself well, which is not uncommon, but I think we agree, what I was trying to say as a policeman in the old days harrassment was sometimes used, and sometimes it wasn't ,in the hope that the bad guy might think its wiser not to commit the crime.If he did he got bundled because we had the power. I think in some respects that is similar to how Biden is dealing with this he is not making threats or promises, but he has shown in more subtle ways that if Putin thinks he will rule the world with threats  he should be smart enough to know that although not mentioned directly any action he took would be returned in tenfold.

Watt-Zeefuik
4 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I may not have expressed myself well, which is not uncommon, but I think we agree, what I was trying to say as a policeman in the old days harrassment was sometimes used, and sometimes it wasn't ,in the hope that the bad guy might think its wiser not to commit the crime.If he did he got bundled because we had the power. I think in some respects that is similar to how Biden is dealing with this he is not making threats or promises, but he has shown in more subtle ways that if Putin thinks he will rule the world with threats  he should be smart enough to know that although not mentioned directly any action he took would be returned in tenfold.

Ah, I see. Yes, I think we agree. I do think that Putin thought he would run in and nab Kyiv while the West faffed around and had meetings and issued stern statements. I think he thought the threat of high energy prices and his stockpile of foreign currency would tide them over. Instead the West has held together surprisingly well, which speaks well of many of the front-line leaders but Biden as well.

The best endgame for this that I've seen is that at some point the sanctions hit the Russian army's capabilities themselves. This is far outside my realm of expertise though.

21 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

Ah, I see. Yes, I think we agree. I do think that Putin thought he would run in and nab Kyiv while the West faffed around and had meetings and issued stern statements. I think he thought the threat of high energy prices and his stockpile of foreign currency would tide them over. Instead the West has held together surprisingly well, which speaks well of many of the front-line leaders but Biden as well.

The best endgame for this that I've seen is that at some point the sanctions hit the Russian army's capabilities themselves. This is far outside my realm of expertise though.

I am an old man now and for some reason it seems perverse you don't get smarter as you get older usually the contrary so my realm of expertise is quite limited.

10 hours ago, Sharpie said:

I accept your opinion that the west is more powerful than Russia, but I do unfortunately recall the damage caused by what was thought to be a German bomb dropped in the Leith area after it became surplus post a raid on Glasgow.  My personal concern and opinion is that if a "war" starts between Russia and the west soldiers will not be used, the Russians, or at least their leaders will opt for tossing any ready nuclear weapons they have, and the west will respond. To say someone would win would be stretching the truth the damage, anarchy and follow up would be disastrous, and right now we have an excellent example of the thought process of at least one Russian leader. I have lived through enough wars, unrest and campaigns to have no compunction of fearing them and the results.

A month ago if you had asked me do you think there may be a nuclear exchange if Russia invaded Ukraine, I would have said no. I'm not as sure now as I was then. But I still don't at least at this stage foresee a strategic exchange of planet threatening proportions. The big stuff.

What I do fear to some degree is a relatively small tactical nuclear weapon being deployed in Ukraine, and I feel that would be even more likely to happen if NATO were involved, which I don't see happening, at this stage.

At that point, if tactical nukes were going off, I think even China would step in and say Vlad this is done. They don't like this situation even right now with no NATO and no nukes.

And they say Biden is senile? I have set a clip from the above video to begin just before Trump is asked how he thinks the Ukraine invasion will play out.

Unknown user
51 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

And they say Biden is senile? I have set a clip from the above video to begin just before Trump is asked how he thinks the Ukraine invasion will play out.

Is that where he starts going on about green energy?

Watt-Zeefuik
8 hours ago, Smithee said:

Is that where he starts going on about green energy?

Yup. Can thank Aberdeenshire for his windmill obsession too, I think.

On 11/03/2022 at 13:25, Led Tasso said:

Yup. Can thank Aberdeenshire for his windmill obsession too, I think.

This one makes reference to his Scottish windmill obsession. But to be fair, windmills are obviously an international menace. Aren't they? Bet a windmill started this war and we never get to know about it.

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

This one makes reference to his Scottish windmill obsession. But to be fair, windmills are obviously an international menace. Aren't they? Bet a windmill started this war and we never get to know about it.

Someone should write a novel about a guy who descends so far into his set of fables and fantasies that he starts attacking windmills. . .

8 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

Someone should write a novel about a guy who descends so far into his set of fables and fantasies that he starts attacking windmills. . .

It would never catch on.  :wink:

I was trying to think of how the hero in the story could have a side-kick riding a donkey, but that's the symbol of the Democratic party, so it doesn't work.

Watt-Zeefuik
14 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

It would never catch on.  :wink:

I was trying to think of how the hero in the story could have a side-kick riding a donkey, but that's the symbol of the Democratic party, so it doesn't work.

You’re probably right, to even try to get that narrative to make sense would be… What’s the word… Oh yeah, quixotic.

I detest Trump because he is everything I detest, liar, draft dodger, adulterer and the list goes on. At the moment he is under multiple different investigations and enquiries and committees, it is suggested he might be broke, it is suggested by some that he might, or will go to jail, and yet a bank has just given him a loan of 100 million dollars. If I went to the bank tomorrow and asked for a substantial loan they would want guarantees because of age that their loan was secure, what guarantees does Trump have.

Mac_fae_Gillie
1 hour ago, Sharpie said:

I detest Trump because he is everything I detest, liar, draft dodger, adulterer and the list goes on. At the moment he is under multiple different investigations and enquiries and committees, it is suggested he might be broke, it is suggested by some that he might, or will go to jail, and yet a bank has just given him a loan of 100 million dollars. If I went to the bank tomorrow and asked for a substantial loan they would want guarantees because of age that their loan was secure, what guarantees does Trump have.

Trump owns 11 Hotels and 6 estates how much is already borrowed against these is unknown, but his Penthouse apartment in Trump Tower NY is worth over $60 million alone (its 3 stories high), he has other investments and smaller properties maybe near $3.5 Billion, how much he owes though could be more.

I am not sure how much American news you get, or how dependable they are, but there are numerous reports that Trump is or near broke. It is known that he has lied where it suits him on the values of his properties and lands, low estimated for tax purposes, high values when they are being used as collateral for loans, debts are being called in, institutions are no longer financing him. He is probably owe millions in Income Tax, but hey if you are a believer in the Trump empire so be it, just please don't invest any money in it.

10 hours ago, Sharpie said:

I am not sure how much American news you get, or how dependable they are, but there are numerous reports that Trump is or near broke. It is known that he has lied where it suits him on the values of his properties and lands, low estimated for tax purposes, high values when they are being used as collateral for loans, debts are being called in, institutions are no longer financing him. He is probably owe millions in Income Tax, but hey if you are a believer in the Trump empire so be it, just please don't invest any money in it.

He may be akin to a Robert Maxwell. He too had many assets, but too much debt accumulated acquiring those assets. Trump has golf courses and hotels that don't make money.

Throughout the Ukrainian crisis I have wondered why anybody at all would turn to this idiot for an opinion. If my life depended on an opinion about it I would ask a random person in the street for it before ever thinking of approaching the orange buffoon.

But this is fox, this dipstick is all they have. Their star turn. And even when they try to lead him by the nose to the right answer, he's so dumb he still can't get there.

Perhaps because the clown simply can't focus. Doesn't have the intellectual capacity to do so. While they're trying to get him to say the right thing he spends most of it simply rambling as usual. In this case rambling about how it would all have been so different if he were in charge.

And taking credit for Ukrainian successes so far. It's laughable this this bumbling idiot is seen by some as a leader of anything but maybe a drunken conga line in the loony bin.

Actually weren't there some around here who thought this semi literate bumpkin was some sort of functional politician? I wonder if they too are self proclaimed very stable geniuses.

Fox host tries OVER & OVER to get Trump to criticize Putin, Trump does THIS instead…

Edited by JFK-1

Seymour M Hersh

A recent survey asked what Americans would do if the Russians invaded them. A majority said “stay and fight”, including 68 per cent of Republicans and 57 per cent of Independents. Astonishingly, 52 per cent of Democrats said they would go abroad.

Hagar the Horrible
20 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

A recent survey asked what Americans would do if the Russians invaded them. A majority said “stay and fight”, including 68 per cent of Republicans and 57 per cent of Independents. Astonishingly, 52 per cent of Democrats said they would go abroad.

Where would they go?  who would take them?  Can you imagine them getting in here and given the vote, the Lib-dems might get into power.  In reality they would identify as being Irish or Scots.  They might want their own soccerball franchise

Unknown user
44 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Don't forget the percentage of republicans that are full of shit!

7 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Throughout the Ukrainian crisis I have wondered why anybody at all would turn to this idiot for an opinion. If my life depended on an opinion about it I would ask a random person in the street for it before ever thinking of approaching the orange buffoon.

But this is fox, this dipstick is all they have. Their star turn. And even when they try to lead him by the nose to the right answer, he's so dumb he still can't get there.

Perhaps because the clown simply can't focus. Doesn't have the intellectual capacity to do so. While they're trying to get him to say the right thing he spends most of it simply rambling as usual. In this case rambling about how it would all have been so different if he were in charge.

And taking credit for Ukrainian successes so far. It's laughable this this bumbling idiot is seen by some as a leader of anything but maybe a drunken conga line in the loony bin.

Actually weren't there some around here who thought this semi literate bumpkin was some sort of functional politician? I wonder if they too are self proclaimed very stable geniuses.

Fox host tries OVER & OVER to get Trump to criticize Putin, Trump does THIS instead…

Careful, JFK, that's the next President of the USA you're talking about.

:cornette_dog:

2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

That's probably the same Democrats who said they'd move abroad if Trump ever became President .... then didn't.

HeartsandonlyHearts
2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I would imagine that if Russia “invaded” the United States then there really wouldn’t be anywhere abroad so to speak to go. As Hagar wrote “where would they go”

A Russian invasion of the United States will never happen. Certainly not in the way an invasion used to mean. We’d all be doomed no matter our political views.

HeartsandonlyHearts
17 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

That's probably the same Democrats who said they'd move abroad if Trump ever became President .... then didn't.

Lucky for you. Canada seemed to be the #1 choice.

3 hours ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

About 60,000 asylum seekers crossed into Canada from the US in the first 6 months of the Trump presidency. Most of those people were foreign nationals, not Americans, who were concerned that Trump's policies would see them deported from the US and returned to their native country.

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Since Vietnam baby! 

HeartsandonlyHearts
21 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

About 60,000 asylum seekers crossed into Canada from the US in the first 6 months of the Trump presidency. Most of those people were foreign nationals, not Americans, who were concerned that Trump's policies would see them deported from the US and returned to their native country.

American asylum seekers or illegal immigrants looking for asylum in a second country? Not so easy to deport legal asylum seekers. At least I don’t think it is.

HeartsandonlyHearts
14 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Since Vietnam baby! 

Not being in their shoes I would never bad mouth someone who did it. Especially if you watched the $#!t as it was happening on TV every night. Might make you think twice.

On 14/03/2022 at 08:59, Maple Leaf said:

Careful, JFK, that's the next President of the USA you're talking about.

:cornette_dog:

Ya think it might get me 15 years in the can? 

Trump Supporters Ludicrously Claim He Would've Been Tougher on Putin

Seth takes a closer look at Republicans and right-wing pundits creating a mythology that is totally unmoored from reality, in which Donald Trump was the one who was tough on Vladimir Putin and would have somehow stopped him from invading Ukraine.

5 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Trump Supporters Ludicrously Claim He Would've Been Tougher on Putin

Seth takes a closer look at Republicans and right-wing pundits creating a mythology that is totally unmoored from reality, in which Donald Trump was the one who was tough on Vladimir Putin and would have somehow stopped him from invading Ukraine.

Trump tough on Putin?  They're having a laugh.  Trump was as close to being a sycophant as it's possible to be without grovelling at his feet. 

A Boy Named Crow
4 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Trump tough on Putin?  They're having a laugh.  Trump was as close to being a sycophant as it's possible to be without grovelling at his feet. 

Yet to see any hard evidence that this didn't happen. 

5 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Yet to see any hard evidence that this didn't happen. 

Trump did have a meeting with Putin ... it might have been in Helsinki but I'm not sure ... when Trump was the only American in the room. No minutes of that meeting were released.

Who know what went on behind closed doors!  :pray:

11 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Trump did have a meeting with Putin ... it might have been in Helsinki but I'm not sure ... when Trump was the only American in the room. No minutes of that meeting were released.

Trumps whole reaction at that conference was one of complete deference to Putin. He had been told I would guess exactly all that the Russians on he Donald and his children, and it would not be nice to have seen plastered over the journals. Even in my small capacity as a public servant I was a witness to or made  aware of indiscretions some minor some serious and career threatening if exposed. No crimes were hidden but acts of immoral behaviour were not uncommon, primarily of  course adultery.

Unknown user
22 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I'm sure Trump dazzled him with his intellect

"Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV"

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

Sure as shit the CIA do…..

Unknown user
32 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

😂 Don’t ever stop. You post the best stuff.

I wish I could say the same for you, do you think that's a dig or something?

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)