Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Why?

Not really man. He can **** off as of 18 months ago

martoon
4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl:

LIT’S GIE MCFEE A BASH AS MANAJUR

I’m honestly waiting for the day that Levein goes back upstairs and one of the jokers in his backroom team gets the gig. It’ll be peak seethe.

I'd like to think that Ann/Craig wouldn't be so daft to attempt that but, sadly, I can't. They appear impervious to the supporters, our discontent and our desire to see real changes. 

martoon
4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

They won't be getting the gig. You can take that as a promise 👍

Speak more comforting words please, Notts. Please. 

GorgieRules22

We’re being treated fairly terrible here, he should have been shown the door weeks ago....he’s going to drag us down I’m certain of that.

pointon
7 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Is the in end sight of this nightmare?

ford donald
6 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

We’re being treated fairly terrible here, he should have been shown the door weeks ago....he’s going to drag us down I’m certain of that.

Not weeks,months ago,many!

All roads lead to Gorgie
25 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl:

LIT’S GIE MCFEE A BASH AS MANAJUR

I’m honestly waiting for the day that Levein goes back upstairs and one of the jokers in his backroom team gets the gig. It’ll be peak seethe.

After sifting through all the applications first remember. 

Gambo
40 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Levein should leave the club completely. 

It is the ONLY way forward to get out of this shambles. 

Correct.

heartsfc_fan

You can bet any new head coach will be one of the following:

Austin Macphee

Jon Daly

Liam Fox

Andy Kirk

Gary Locke

Gary Naysmith

Steven Naismith

Anybody else and I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Prof
4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Correct.

But Ann Budge tells us he doing a marvellous job and all genuine supporters recognise that. After all he has revamped the academy as a feeder unit for Championship clubs, he appointed wonder boy Cathro, and then managed to bring in a good number of international players to attain the worst home record in most people’s memories. You have to go all the way back to the 1970’s to see a similar performance. It makes you wonder what she means by genuine supporters. Her nephew maybe?.

Robbo-Jambo
25 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Correct.

Are you doing buses again to the semi final mate ?

Gambo
35 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Are you doing buses again to the semi final mate ?

Yes. I have lost my contacts so pm me your number and I'll be in touch. Going via club again.

Robbo-Jambo
11 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Yes. I have lost my contacts so pm me your number and I'll be in touch. Going via club again.

Cheers 👍

Scott980612

300 pages!  

How many more till he’s gone..

Walter Bishop
5 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Stop teasing, are we on the verge of good news?

eusabio

Although I want Craig out ASAP I am sad that he has now reached the stage of being abused online thus losing the goodwill he built up at the club as a brilliant player. The old story, good players do not necessarily make good managers is absolutely true. For any sake Craig kick yourself back upstairs as DO.F saying one man can't do both jobs, and keep your reputation as a Club Legend.  

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Needs to leave the club. Director of Football who is tactically weak? No thanks.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Needs to cut all ties now I'm afraid ! There's no way back in eyes of so many 

Meadows

Abused online ? Do you mean social media / JKB or has something happened ? 

merrymac
16 minutes ago, eusabio said:

Although I want Craig out ASAP I am sad that he has now reached the stage of being abused online thus losing the goodwill he built up at the club as a brilliant player. The old story, good players do not necessarily make good managers is absolutely true. For any sake Craig kick yourself back upstairs as DO.F saying one man can't do both jobs, and keep your reputation as a Club Legend.  

Dont think he can be DOF now TBF.

He will have failed miserably at the job  he will then oversee, that's not  an acceptable situation.

mitch41

Imagine Levein being sacked as manager and going back to DOF then being involved appointing the new manager....NO THANKS.

Getintaethem

It's a shame, as Levien is for me right up there amongst the best players I've ever seen playing in a Hearts jersey.  Would have been nice to see him win a trophy in his time managing the club.  His desire to do just that is maybe clouding his judgement, he believes he still can and that's a big part of why he won't walk.  Unfortunately no one else believes it anymore.

1874robbo
45 minutes ago, eusabio said:

So he’ll be overseeing a new manager doing a job that he failed in.

no thanks.

needs to go completely.

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

So he’ll be overseeing a new manager doing a job that he failed in.

no thanks.

needs to go completely.

Agree with that but would add his cathro experiment also failed and that's where the rut set in and has continued ever since except beginning of last season and some good cup runs 

1874robbo
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Agree with that but would add his cathro experiment also failed and that's where the rut set in and has continued ever since except beginning of last season and some good cup runs 

Agreed.

TheOak88

The time to go back upstairs has come and gone now. 

He could have done that at the end of the 2017/18 season and nobody would have bat an eyelid. He even still could have got away with it at the end of the 2018/19 season. It’s gone too far now and the guy is toxic with the fans. The only option left is a miraculous turn around or to leave the club completely.

upgotheheads

Jack Ross would have been a reasonable candidate for manager if it wasn't for the presence of CL.

Longshanks

Imagine being a manager coming in and having to work under the last loser :lol:  The only way that could work is if someone like Daly is appointed.

1874robbo
37 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Imagine being a manager coming in and having to work under the last loser :lol:  The only way that could work is if someone like Daly is appointed.

He’d actually be more unpopular than Levein.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Incredible to think that Levein was actually advocating him getting the job.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Imagine Levein being sacked as manager and going back to DOF then being involved appointing the new manager....NO THANKS.

That would be laughable.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
27 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That would be laughable.

It was laughable 12 months ago but it’s taken us to get to this state for people to realise en made that he has to go. Even now there are some folk who want to give McPhee another meal ticket by making him DOF on the basis that he’s got a few phone numbers.

Someone actually said on here yesterday ‘McPhee isn’t a good coach but he could be a good DOF.” It’s like ****ing Stockholm syndrome.

Yoda
2 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Needs to leave the club. Director of Football who is tactically weak? No thanks.

Not just tactically, he's spunked millions of pounds (transfers/agents fees/wages) on the biggest collection of duds in the club's history.

He shouldn't be involved in sourcing players and handing out 4 year contracts.

Put him in charge of the academy and that's about it. 

Rudy T
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Is that after Levein decides to sack  Levein as manager and let Levein return to being DoF, then Levein the DoF can appoint the replacement for Levein the manager??

1971fozzy
1 hour ago, Longshanks said:

Which is a very real possible nightmare 

1971fozzy
9 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Not just tactically, he's spunked millions of pounds (transfers/agents fees/wages) on the biggest collection of duds in the club's history.

He shouldn't be involved in sourcing players and handing out 4 year contracts.

Put him in charge of the academy and that's about it. 

i wouldn’t  put him in charge of watering the bloody plants right now

Morph

If there is not a suitable manager available I would be happy with Andy Kirk until the end of the season when there will be more options, if that means he leaves completely now.  That would save us having to try replace a director of football and manager at the same time too. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It’s very telling that this thread started 8 months ago and was by no means the first of its kind. Budge really needs to face facts - this has been blindingly obvious for ages and her intransigence is unacceptable. I was supportive of her until recently because I honestly couldn’t believe she would be this inept but sad to say, she needs to go with Levein. There is nowhere near enough footballing talent in the club, at boardroom, backroom or dressing room level. So many people have been found out.

1874robbo
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s very telling that this thread started 8 months ago and was by no means the first of its kind. Budge really needs to face facts - this has been blindingly obvious for ages and her intransigence is unacceptable. I was supportive of her until recently because I honestly couldn’t believe she would be this inept but sad to say, she needs to go with Levein. There is nowhere near enough footballing talent in the club, at boardroom, backroom or dressing room level. So many people have been found out.

She’s far to reliant on him and looking at the other board members I can see why.

couldnt make 1 spine between them all.

rmreido
On 23/02/2019 at 17:11, neilnunb said:

Livingston, Dundee, St Mirren at home  = 2 points.

Simply unacceptable.

?

Ross County, Hamilton, Motherwell, Kilmarnock at home = 2 points 

STILL unacceptable. 

IS IT EVER GOING TO END, FFS!!!!!

TheStig
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Terrifying isn't it, that a large group of us on here seen this happening a mile off. Yet we still have losers in our support backing it. Genuinely lost for words when i see certain posters trying to make out it will all come good.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
14 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Terrifying isn't it, that a large group of us on here seen this happening a mile off. Yet we still have losers in our support backing it. Genuinely lost for words when i see certain posters trying to make out it will all come good.

They know nothing about the game mate. Utterly clueless. 

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, Getintaethem said:

It's a shame, as Levien is for me right up there amongst the best players I've ever seen playing in a Hearts jersey.  Would have been nice to see him win a trophy in his time managing the club.  His desire to do just that is maybe clouding his judgement, he believes he still can and that's a big part of why he won't walk.  Unfortunately no one else believes it anymore.

Unfortunately the one person who needs to believe his time is up has her fingers in her ears singing lalalalalalalalala.

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, TheStig said:

It’s the medication that the losers are on that’s making them post shite.

S Form

Oh dear, Levein’s latest communication in the Evening News implies he’s already getting his excuses in for the pile of pish that we’re going to suffer until Christmas at least. 
It appears there’s a very slim chance that Naismith will be fit for the Huns, and vague hopes for the return of  Peter Haring at some unspecified point in the future. According to our managerial genius “Having too many good players isn’t something that currently worries me, but it might be something in the next six weeks that becomes something.”

In other words, for the foreseeable future, we’re mainly going to be depending on the squad that performed so abysmally against Killie. With him at the helm, I will be very surprised if we’re not knee deep in relegation mire come the New Year.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, S Form said:

Oh dear, Levein’s latest communication in the Evening News implies he’s already getting his excuses in for the pile of pish that we’re going to suffer until Christmas at least. 
It appears there’s a very slim chance that Naismith will be fit for the Huns, and vague hopes for the return of  Peter Haring at some unspecified point in the future. According to our managerial genius “Having too many good players isn’t something that currently worries me, but it might be something in the next six weeks that becomes something.”

In other words, for the foreseeable future, we’re mainly going to be depending on the squad that performed so abysmally against Killie. With him at the helm, I will be very surprised if we’re not knee deep in relegation mire come the New Year.

Good post, just read and I’m sure it will inspire the players that he has at his disposal now 🙈.

wavydavy
9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Good post, just read and I’m sure it will inspire the players that he has at his disposal now 🙈.

His Man Management skills are on a par or even worse than Cathro's.

At least Cathro seems to have ability as a Coach but can't communicate very well, Levein has neither.

Boris
3 hours ago, S Form said:

Short of signing players who are out of contract, what else can CL do?  I mean, it's stating the obvious, isn't it?

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Or it could have meant that once Naismith, Haring, Walker, Soutter, Washington, Uche, Garuccio (to a lesser extent perhaps)etc are back and fit then he has selection problems in that he has "too many good players", because at the moment he only has "good players".

Sad thing is, I now have to justify myself for posting the above.

I'm not defending Levein's tenure, I like many think his time is up, blah blah etc etc etc

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Boris said:

Short of signing players who are out of contract, what else can CL do?  I mean, it's stating the obvious, isn't it?

Or it could have meant that once Naismith, Haring, Walker, Soutter, Washington, Uche, Garuccio (to a lesser extent perhaps)etc are back and fit then he has selection problems in that he has "too many good players", because at the moment he only has "good players".

Sad thing is, I now have to justify myself for posting the above.

I'm not defending Levein's tenure, I like many think his time is up, blah blah etc etc etc

You missed Halkett out, so many it’s hard to keep track I know.There will be other players out by then and it will be after the January break before all those players are fully fit and raring to go at the same time. He slated the players at the weekend so I doubt he’s saying they’re good, he signed them all too. No wonder the players look clueless and don’t trust him, he doesn’t make anything clear and lies constantly.

amadjambo

Had Budge made the change after the Cup Final, Levein could have gone back to DoF and the fans wouldn’t have particularly cared. Now it’s practically impossible for him to remain in any capacity without causing a bigger rift between the club and the fans.