Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

2 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

See how its obvious that Levein is getting the entire seasn...is it necessary for people to come on and repeat the same stuff over and over again even though no one at the helm of Hearts reads kickback or would act on a few angry posts?

Its almost as if some believe Levein reads this forum for insight into how he's doing

Just asking for a friend

If levein is getting to the end of the season no matter what happens, then the club should do the decent thing and let the fans know.  Rather than just string the fans along.  I reckon a few fans would like to know if he is staying on.  It's a big slap in the mouth for the majority of the fans.  Is the club about the fans or just their money? It's beginning to look like it's just the money.  

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

If levein is getting to the end of the season no matter what happens, then the club should do the decent thing and let the fans know.  Rather than just string the fans along.  I reckon a few fans would like to know if he is staying on.  It's a big slap in the mouth for the majority of the fans.  Is the club about the fans or just their money? It's beginning to look like it's just the money.  

A few fans would like to know when you are going to stop your continual moaning about the manager because it hasn't achieved a thing. Why the hell do you (and others) need to know everything?

Get behind the team until the end of the season and then see what happens.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

A few fans would like to know when you are going to stop your continual moaning about the manager because it hasn't achieved a thing. Why the hell do you (and others) need to know everything?

why the **** should we? Levein is taking the piss. Dire record but seemingly untouchable. We pay to turn up, we have the right to call him out.

”See what happens at the end of the season” at which point you’ll make all necessary excuses for whatever does happen.

Absolute Scenes
2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

You can tell your friend that people within Hearts do read these forums and report on what the fans are thinking. To suggest they totally ignore social media would be like ignoring the drop in gate receipts. Most if not all business are media savvy and should react to their customer base. 

2 hours ago, Rudy T said:

You know I’m almost certain your right regarding the season!

The club do read the forum tho!

58 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

It would be naiive to think that the club would not employ people to read and report on what the JKB massive are talking about. So it is extremely likely that they employ people to post on JKB to bang the Company drum.

Anyway it looks like we are going to get some JAM on our pieces from now on Yay!

Cheers

I’ll let my friend know...😇😅

I'm finding it hard to believe that it has taken Levein this long to figure out that his tactics aren't working and that he needs to go back to just battling for the points. 

Either he's talking mince and the usual performances will resume, 

or (Conspiracy theory) Macphee has been dealing with tactics and Levein has finally realised that the guy isn't up to it. 

23 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Until the end of the season no matter what?  I think a lot of fans would stay away until next season if they announced that he was guaranteed to be here until then.  Sticking with a manager that has had us finish 6th in the last two seasons, and near the bottom now, hasn't achieved anything apart from disgruntled fans.  So just shut up until next season? 

1 minute ago, Robert Lazar said:

I'm finding it hard to believe that it has taken Levein this long to figure out that his tactics aren't working and that he needs to go back to just battling for the points. 

Either he's talking mince and the usual performances will resume, 

or (Conspiracy theory) Macphee has been dealing with tactics and Levein has finally realised that the guy isn't up to it. 

Same rubbish for the last two seasons with the same coaching set up and no one is rashford where we are.  He hadn't even changed a single coach to improve things.  It's now not the coaching, it's the lack of fight? Yeah sure. 

4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Same rubbish for the last two seasons with the same coaching set up and no one is rashford where we are.  He hadn't even changed a single coach to improve things.  It's now not the coaching, it's the lack of fight? Yeah sure. 

Nothing has changed in my opinion, it was a good performance against rangers and a decent point in the grand scheme of things but

we've seen him get the odd good result at home against the bigger teams before, we know he's capable of that once or twice a season. 

Rangers on a bigger pitch though... would end up in the same old gubbin.

Games against the smaller teams where we're expected to dominate will be the same old showing. 0-0 or 1-1. 

37 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Until the end of the season no matter what?  I think a lot of fans would stay away until next season if they announced that he was guaranteed to be here until then.  Sticking with a manager that has had us finish 6th in the last two seasons, and near the bottom now, hasn't achieved anything apart from disgruntled fans.  So just shut up until next season? 

I'm sure Mrs B will do what is necessary when she thinks it is necessry.

The point I was making is that you could moan on and moan on and it will make little difference.

It's made none up to now.

Edited by JamboAl

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

I'm sure Mrs B will do what is necessary when she thinks it is necessry.

The point I was making is that you could moan on and moan on and it will make little difference.

It's made none up to now.

posters aren't just moaning without discussing why they are unhappy with things.  What's the point of this message board if we cant do that?  Moaning and discussing things in the pub with your mates isn't going to make a difference but we still do it.  What are we allowed to talk about on here?  

1 minute ago, FruitJuice said:

posters aren't just moaning without discussing why they are unhappy with things.  What's the point of this message board if we cant do that?  Moaning and discussing things in the pub with your mates isn't going to make a difference but we still do it.  What are we allowed to talk about on here?  

INJUREEEEZ 😴 

12 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

INJUREEEEZ 😴 

Its actually funny.  He said shut up and just accept it till the end of the season.  Looks like we are stuck with him until then.  It's all about keeping levein at the club until then no matter what.  Even though he has done nothing to have earned this.  

pettigrewsstylist

Crack on and bin the tactics and concentrate on players being competitive instead???...day 1 week 1 pesh! 😂😂

Of course  i cant reasonably expect any games to be won whilst we focus on this declared objective, 👍👍

Will this make our players create more in final 3rd to win matches?

Is this part of 5 yr plan?

😂😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

See how its obvious that Levein is getting the entire seasn...is it necessary for people to come on and repeat the same stuff over and over again even though no one at the helm of Hearts reads kickback or would act on a few angry posts?

Its almost as if some believe Levein reads this forum for insight into how he's doing

Just asking for a friend

Knew this post was bullshit when you said you had a friend.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Just asking for a friend

You’re another one who seems confused about how message boards work

What's the deal with Naismith not playing until he get's his 50th cap?

Surely Levein hasn't agreed to this?

2 hours ago, 7628mm said:

It would be naiive to think that the club would not employ people to read and report on what the JKB massive are talking about. So it is extremely likely that they employ people to post on JKB to bang the Company drum.

Anyway it looks like we are going to get some JAM on our pieces from now on Yay!

One of the funniest posts I've ever seen on here.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
43 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

INJUREEEEZ 😴 

Oh yes be sure to talk about those at all times. And don’t forget Shaughnessy, he was a big loss.

Could we maybe send Levein on a coaching refresher course or something similar, just so he doesn't appear, or sound like he's completely clueless.

3 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Could we maybe send Levein on a coaching refresher course or something similar, just so he doesn't appear, or sound like he's completely clueless.

He sometimes makes Cathro sound like Bill Shankly. It’s all a bit embarrassing tbh

Edited by Nookie Bear

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Waste of time unless it involves aimless hoofs from the back.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

He sometimes makes Cathro sound like Matt Busby. It’s all a bit embarrassing tbh

You could easy play Levein bingo. Same shite on repeat.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

😂😂

We need more of this 

Jeez, I’d forgotten how utterly blitzed he looked by the end. Almost didn’t know what planet he was on. Another winner from our DOF

6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Jeez, I’d forgotten how utterly blitzed he looked by the end. Almost didn’t know what planet he was on. Another winner from our DOF

It's 10 times worse looking back at it now. 

You have to laugh. 

It's almost a scene from only an excuse. 

Edited by Robert Lazar

46 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Its actually funny.  He said shut up and just accept it till the end of the season.  Looks like we are stuck with him until then.  It's all about keeping levein at the club until then no matter what.  Even though he has done nothing to have earned this.  

I actually suggested you should trust Mrs B.

I also suggested we ALL should get behind the team and see what happens.

Do you want to get behind the team?  If not, what?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I actually suggested you should trust Mrs B.

I also suggested we ALL should get behind the team and see what happens.

Do you want to get behind the team?  If not, what?

“See what happens”

What does that mean?

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Edit: you're not worth it. 

Edited by martoon

6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

“See what happens”

What does that mean?

Blind faith based on the dawning realisation he has been backing the wrong horse for too long. 

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

Could we not sell Levein to Annan Athletic for a fiver??

True. At least their fans would know they are good in training, surely worth it.

"Why the hell do you (and others) need to know everything?"

"See what happens"

Actually painful stuff to read on here. 

Full disclosure or bolt. 

People trying to hide things is a no go for me. 

We're supposed to be heading for fan ownership, what's going to happen after that? are we still going to be lying to each other?

2 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

He has a contract until the end of the season. The owner hasn’t said he is leaving before then. Why would anyone think he is planning on leaving before then?  Anything different is purely hopeful speculation on the part of some on here. To be fair the amount of speculation and hype has certainly raised expectations that something will happen but it’s not. Certainly not until the Jan break at the very earliest.  That will be next decision point for both of them. 

4 hours ago, Rudy T said:

You know I’m almost certain your right regarding the season!

The club do read the forum tho!

I’m pretty sure he is right as well. Always have thought so. 

2 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

That’s rubbish 

46 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

What's the deal with Naismith not playing until he get's his 50th cap?

Surely Levein hasn't agreed to this?

Think about it for a second. Naismith hasn’t played since early August. Do you really think Clarke will select him for Scotland without playing a club game, three months after his last game?    Really??????????

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think about it for a second. Naismith hasn’t played since early August. Do you really think Clarke will select him for Scotland without playing a club game, three months after his last game?    Really??????????

Yeah, but think about it for more than a second...

Why was he brought into the scotland squad at all? when he had only played about 30 minutes against Aberdeen?

Why have we constantly been told that he just has a wee niggle in his hamstring? yet he's nowhere to be seen?

Do you not question any of this?

22 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

He has a contract until the end of the season. The owner hasn’t said he is leaving before then. Why would anyone think he is planning on leaving before then?  Anything different is purely hopeful speculation on the part of some on here. To be fair the amount of speculation and hype has certainly raised expectations that something will happen but it’s not. Certainly not until the Jan break at the very earliest.  That will be next decision point for both of them

Surely the decision is for one of them - Ann Budge - not “both” of them. 

Very odd situation. 

4 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

Yeah, but think about it for more than a second...

Why was he brought into the scotland squad at all? when he had only played about 30 minutes against Aberdeen?

Why have we constantly been told that he just has a wee niggle in his hamstring? yet he's nowhere to be seen?

Do you not question any of this?

That was a while ago, Sept int games, when his previous appearance had only been three weeks before. 
And it’s not a niggly hamstring that’s the problem it’s a recurring knee issue. Has also had a minor hamstring strain but nothing serious. Knee is the concern and getting another opinion I believe but could be back soon or might not. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

That was a while ago, Sept int games, when his previous appearance had only been three weeks before. 
And it’s not a niggly hamstring that’s the problem it’s a recurring knee issue. Has also had a minor hamstring strain but nothing serious. Knee is the concern and getting another opinion I believe but could be back soon or might not. 

Haa, Might be back.. might not. 

Glad that's cleared up. 

4 year deal. 

How's Damour doing?

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Surely the decision is for one of them - Ann Budge - not “both” of them. 

Very odd situation. 

No.  She can fire him at any time. He can resign at any time. Either could be independent decisions. However she is certainly giving him until Xmas, if not longer, based on recent comments. By that time most of the injured list will be back or nearly back. However if we lose to Celtic Hibs and Aberdeen over the festive period I suspect he will walk. 

Just now, Robert Lazar said:

Haa, Might be back.. might not. 

Glad that's cleared up. 

4 year deal. 

How's Damour doing?

No idea re Damour. 
medicine is never an exact science especially joint injuries. Are you sure there isn’t a break/get out clause in the four year deal?  I have no idea but suspect there will be something. Insurance would be involved as well if it’s a career ended. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No.  She can fire him at any time. He can resign at any time. Either could be independent decisions. However she is certainly giving him until Xmas, if not longer, based on recent comments. By that time most of the injured list will be back or nearly back. However if we lose to Celtic Hibs and Aberdeen over the festive period I suspect he will walk. 

No he won’t FFS :lol: why are people struggling to see what’s staring them in the face?

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I just can’t see him walking somehow. If he goes it’ll be because his contract isn’t renewed or he is sacked. All in my opinion of course.

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No idea re Damour. 
medicine is never an exact science especially joint injuries. Are you sure there isn’t a break/get out clause in the four year deal?  I have no idea but suspect there will be something. Insurance would be involved as well if it’s a career ended. 

I'm no trying to get on at you but was there break out deals for the likes of oshaniwa and martin?

Naw. 

My opinion is that the whole football department is half arsed, Even Ann has alluded to it. 

Still waiting on that review of the football department. 

11 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Personally, I don’t think Craig Levein will leave Hearts through his own choice. 

2 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

I'm no trying to get on at you but was there break out deals for the likes of oshaniwa and martin?

Naw. 

My opinion is that the whole football department is half arsed, Even Ann has alluded to it. 

Still waiting on that review of the football department. 

You could be right. 
Osh wasnt in his early 30’s though. 
Martin was paid peanuts. Initial, and only deal, was low wage, long term ie 3.5 years, with plan to adjust wages if he could hack it. Clearly he didn’t. Was one of the lowest weekly paid first team players excl the kids. 
Recent over 30 deals have not been extravagant so I wouldn’t expect Naismith to be either. Hughes was basically on pay per play contract in last year as an example. Naismith could well be on the same sort of deal or a mix of basic plus pay per play. I have no idea, do you? 
In football every signing is a gamble. 

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Personally, I don’t think Craig Levein will leave Hearts through his own choice. 

I think he would if results were really bad. I believe he was close two or three weeks ago around the Killie game. His comments certainly suggested so. Sunday might have been a turning point, this Sat will be the test of that 

In all my years supporting hearts I have never been so down(like thousands of others).the thing that saddens me now and to an extent scares me is the lack of interest I now have in my club.just can't get motivated anymore,the same applies to the diehards that I went to the games with.reading a post about girls getting to train with the young guys wry this does my brain in.who actually gives a toss.my club is crumbling in front of my eyes and folk post things like this .honestly sick

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic