Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

20 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

You have started the weekend early!! 

😄😄

We can but hope for a miracle. 👍

:)

FTAO Jambo(knows feck)Al.

That is a smiley face. It denotes humour, light-heartedness, tounge-in-cheek...no? Didn't think so.

Have a day off, man.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

Rangers home, then Livi and St Johnstone away. We could easily lose all three and be three points adrift in bottom place. He Cannot survive that.

I genuinely think that he would survive it, hiding behind injuries he is capable of getting away with anything. He won't resign so he needs sacked and Budge does not seem to have the minerals required. 

6 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I genuinely think that he would survive it, hiding behind injuries he is capable of getting away with anything. He won't resign so he needs sacked and Budge does not seem to have the minerals required. 

Sadly I agree with this, CL and AB are in bed together now, not literally of course.

40 minutes ago, martoon said:

That is a smiley face. It denotes humour, light-heartedness, tounge-in-cheek...no? Didn't think so.

Have a day off, man.

It was hilarious.

I omitted my smiley by mistake.

Have 2 days off.

55 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

well the fans won’t be

It's a shame. I just can't see what would have to happen for him to get punted. What result would be bad enough if a 5-0 defeat to Livingston is not sack-able?

Look at some of the awful performances we've suffered under him and he's still here. Why would an expected defeat to Rangers change anything?

Edited by OmiyaHearts

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

It's just as well you're not giving the team talk.

I would be probably be better at it than CL 😉

1 hour ago, martoon said:

Have a day off, man.

Don't think he has discovered the art of smiling yet mate. ☹️

4 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Don't think he has discovered the art of smiling yet mate. ☹️

" Naisy is improving all the time " from todays interview.

Think Craig might be getting that on his headstone. :laugh2:

Also said he is not very good at judging how long injured players will be out for.

The easy answer to that one is, stop ******* g doing it then. :cornette:

1 hour ago, smiler said:

Sadly I agree with this, CL and AB are in bed together now, not literally of course.

Nothing would surprise me tbh. :cornette_dog:

Btw Jambo Al that is a wee joke.

Its under J in the dictionary. :whistling:

Edited by Robbo-Jambo

55 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Given your form on here I suspect that you wouldn't be.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Morgan said:

I think you’ve cracked it, Pasquale.  :thumbsup:

I’ve booked in until Levein ****s off 🤪.

Tennant's  6's
1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Has he ****ed off yet?

Nope. Same old, same old I interview.. 

training went well. Lots of things need to be done better. Light hearted little quips. Relying on returning players to turn things around...

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Nope. Same old, same old I interview.. 

training went well. Lots of things need to be done better. Light hearted little quips. Relying on returning players to turn things around...

“Look at me everyone, rewarded for failure.”

rudi must stay

Hated his presser

"Getting our best players back"

"Has the training been better? CL: I guess we'll see on Sunday"

He has thrown a number of players under the bus and I dont think expecting a good game from Haring is clever management either.

Not impressed

Tennant's  6's
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

“Look at me everyone, rewarded for failure.”

Certaiy comfortable with it. 

Think he missed a trick bringing in Peter Houston when he was, seemingly, coerced into the manager role. 

Seems like we're all just waiting this out.. 

Tennant's  6's
3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Hated his presser

"Getting our best players back"

"Has the training been better? CL: I guess we'll see on Sunday"

He has thrown a number of players under the bus and I dont think expecting a good game from Haring is clever management either.

Not impressed

Yep, exactly my thoughts. 

Not a care in the world. First game back fir months for Haring...

I  actually think that he's been very lenient to his players, perhaps wary of him & his coaching staff being called out..

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

There’s jakeys in Stratties that could do it better than Levein, when was the last time these apologists believe he had the team up for a game or motivated them at HT 🤷🏾‍♂️? If it was another clubs fans we would be laughing our heads off, hang on that’s what Hibs used to do. Levein is our Alex Miller, and even that useless ***** of a manager won a trophy in his ten year tenure.

Edited by Pasquale for King

1 hour ago, Tennant's 6's said:

I  actually think that he's been very lenient to his players, perhaps wary of him & his coaching staff being called out..

No way should hating be involved on sunday. Having been out for so long he should play 3 or 4 reserve games before being involved in the first team

Just now, Sherbet said:

No way should hating be involved on sunday. Having been out for so long he should play 3 or 4 reserve games before being involved in the first team

Haring

3 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

" Naisy is improving all the time " from todays interview.

Think Craig might be getting that on his headstone. :laugh2:

Also said he is not very good at judging how long injured players will be out for.

The easy answer to that one is, stop ******* g doing it then. :cornette:

Looks as though have long lost the art of smiling too.

Always bloody moaning!

1 hour ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Let’s face it, the only thing he could say in his presser to placate us is he’s leaving after the game.

Guest ToqueJambo
6 hours ago, Rods said:

In charge for the semi final then gone after that moral sapping defeat.

One year ago our form changed completely with the LC semi final. Hopefully a repeat, whoever's in charge.

23 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Looks as though have long lost the art of smiling too.

Always bloody moaning!

The irony of that comment 😄

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

There’s jakeys in Stratties that could do it better than Levein, when was the last time these apologists believe he had the team up for a game or motivated them at HT 🤷🏾‍♂️? If it was another clubs fans we would be laughing our heads off, hang on that’s what Hibs used to do. Levein is our Alex Miller, and even that useless ***** of a manager won a trophy in his ten year tenure.

A heavy defeat on Sunday, allied to the protests, will see him out the door next week

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

A heavy defeat on Sunday, allied to the protests, will see him out the door next week

We can only dream.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

The penny is bound to drop with AB at some stage.

Don’t hold your breath mate. She’s probably reading the roasters on here going on about how we were top of the league two years ago and going ‘good point’

14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

No chance. The protesters will be ignored and a new round of excuses will begin.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

No chance. The protesters will be ignored and a new round of excuses will begin.

Levein has basically started blaming the players anyway, the shit ^^^^.

Hard to disagree with any of that. 

Guest ToqueJambo

Aberdeen and Hibs away in the league. Motherwell and Aberdeen in the cup. 🤷🏾‍♂️

All games where we started well and/or dug deep to get the win after HT. Too many other insipid performances though this season. The one thing that should make folk optimistic is Levein seems to be more able to get the team up for the bigger games. The downside is obviously not often enough against Rangers.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I hope you are right about him being out the door Enzo

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I hope you are right Enzo.

You are hoping for a heavy defeat on Sunday? I do wonder who this forum is for sometimes.

23 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You attending the protest?

Pasquale for King
32 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

The irony of that comment 😄

Irony is one of many things he doesn’t get, like having him ignore means you don’t respond to his boring repetitive questions. So many on ignore, so much time to do more worthwhile stuff. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Irony is one of many things he doesn’t get, like having him ignore means you don’t respond to his boring repetitive questions.

Good shout. 👍

31 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I don’t want us to lose of course but if we do hopefully this is the end of his time as manager. 

Leveins Battalion
9 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

You are hoping for a heavy defeat on Sunday? I do wonder who this forum is for sometimes.

Such a strange question,would I accept a heavy defeat from them to remove Levein?Of course I would,I'm I going to the game hoping and praying for a Hearts win?Absolutely. 

Why do the weirdos in our support not understand that those of us wanting rid of Levein actually care about the club and want it to succeed?

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Such a strange question,would I accept a heavy defeat from them to remove Levein?Of course I would,I'm I going to the game hoping and praying for a Hearts win?Absolutely. 

Why do the weirdos in our support not understand that those of us wanting rid of Levein actually care about the club and want it to succeed?

I challenge you to go into Diggers on Sunday and say you want us to get gubbed by Rangers. Whether Levein goes or not a win against Rangers would be very good. Then you can protest the next game and he either goes after that (with 3 pts more) or he wins again....

I don't see that a heavy loss would be indicative of anything but the fact they're not just top of the league but comfortably the highest scoring team in it.

I don't know why people are beating around the bush, it's maybe because they don't see the bigger picture and are scared of change (for some completely odd reason)

We'd all love us to pump Rangers on Sunday but the fact of the matter is, it will only keep him in a job and prolong the misery. 

I don't blame anybody that is hoping for a heavy defeat and him pumped out the door soon after. 

And let's face, a heavy defeat is on the cards anyway. 

Leveins Battalion
5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I challenge you to go into Diggers on Sunday and say you want us to get gubbed by Rangers. Whether Levein goes or not a win against Rangers would be very good. Then you can protest the next game and he either goes after that (with 3 pts more) or he wins again....

The protest is before the game though?

5 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I don't see that a heavy loss would be indicative of anything but the fact they're not just top of the league but comfortably the highest scoring team in it.

Yeah we’ve already had the easy home games to show how awful we are. 

Edited by GinRummy

4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Have you frequented any pubs pre or post match lately?

Because you would be more likely to get abuse sticking up for Levein.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

The protest is before the game though?

Really? Quality. By quality I mean nuts. After the game, OK. But before one of the top games on the card. Mental.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic