Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

All roads lead to Gorgie
7 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Yip, expect some statement about the Women's team or something arriving in your email soon.

At least they will be better organised than their counterpart the Men's team. Maybe not though with Levein's plan to have all our teams playing the same way, which seems to be sh1t.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

I am hoping that Naysmith and Locke step in soon and CL goes back up stairs until his retirement.

It should be Levein that is the daft loans manager it should be under his remit of DOF.

11 minutes ago, Rods said:

I am hoping that Naysmith and Locke step in soon and CL goes back up stairs until his retirement.

It should be Levein that is the daft loans manager it should be under his remit of DOF.

All the loanees would end up injured or drained of confidence.

At the end of the day the manager whether players are out injured or not has to be able to get the best out of the players at his disposal....he isn't by a long long way.He has to go.

Walter Bishop

I dont get why anyone would want him back "Upstairs" the drain of finances under his tenure has been incredible. 

How much has he paid out in contract terminations? 

How much has he wasted on trasfer fees?

How much money has he brought into the club? 

He has to go, for the good of the club. 

2 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Yip, her legacy will be nowhere near that of Mercer or Romanov for allowing this shambles to continue.

Her legacy will be the best owner in terms of off field business, but the worst in her handling of the football side of the club.

She is in serious danger of her legacy being absolutely tarnished if she doesn’t quickly deal with the disaster of a season that is unfolding before her eyes, it is soon getting to a point, that even with a change of coach, it will be too late to save our season 

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, Jambo647 said:

Her legacy will be the best owner in terms of off field business, but the worst in her handling of the football side of the club.

She is in serious danger of her legacy being absolutely tarnished if she doesn’t quickly deal with the disaster of a season that is unfolding before her eyes, it is soon getting to a point, that even with a change of coach, it will be too late to save our season 

As Mercer was told the sooner you spend all your money and **** off the better. We are a football team and are in danger of becoming a business and balance sheet like Hibs were.

3fingersreid
23 minutes ago, Rods said:

Whilst that set up might not be everyone’s choice ( understatement I know) it would buy some time for the board to try and find a decent manager to takeover .

The whole situation is just unbelievable. Fans paying good money and haven't had a home league win in 6 months. Even when you consider the business side of it, that's appalling. What kind of service is that for paying customers? 

We are now 7 months with no win at home (diddy games not included)

Let that sink in.

The Internet
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

We are now 7 months with no win at home (diddy games not included)

Let that sink in.

Somehow looks even worse if you include diddy games. A single scraped last minute win over Stenhousemuir. 

2 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Somehow looks even worse if you include diddy games. A single scraped last minute win over Stenhousemuir. 

Aye, but it was a glorified friendly

:vrface:

All roads lead to Gorgie
6 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Busy roundabout?

Looks like Levein is head of traffic management there. Just how many jobs does the guy need :)

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

This thread. 

th-1.jpeg

Is that Austin McPhee's tactics board?

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Walter Bishop said:

I dont get why anyone would want him back "Upstairs" the drain of finances under his tenure has been incredible. 

How much has he paid out in contract terminations? 

How much has he wasted on trasfer fees?

How much money has he brought into the club? 

He has to go, for the good of the club. 

He probably doesn’t give a shit about Ann Budge.

He’ll put her in a position to sack him instead of doing the honourable thing and resign.

He’s a f*****g chancer with no morales or integrity.

Absolutely shameful behaviour from this imposter.

Levein says current players will not be in the team after the International break when a number of big players are back from injury then. 

Let's just see how many will actually be back. 😏

Certainly won't be Souttar will it Craigie? 

Giving an interview last Wednesday saying he will be back soon knowing 2 days after he was going for an op in London and the whole club knew about it the day of the St Mirren game. 

Utterly laughable his lies are and making a absolute bellend of himself. 😶

20 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

😅

Getintaethem

We played with three centre backs and three defensive midfielders at home to Kilmarnock, who played one upfront.  Our manager is a tactical genious!

It's just a shame that our 17 year old left back, who's being asked to play right back, didn't close down his man and let him whip a cross in, and our pacey winger who's being asked to play left back, lost his man, or we could be celebrating another famous 0-0 draw!

1 hour ago, Rods said:

Levein should leave the club completely. 

It is the ONLY way forward to get out of this shambles. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I’m giving him until Christmas 

Is that because he’s a turkey?

Howdy Doody Jambo
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I’m giving him until Christmas 

Let's hope he gets Messi in his stocking 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
24 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

:rofl:

LIT’S GIE MCFEE A BASH AS MANAJUR

I’m honestly waiting for the day that Levein goes back upstairs and one of the jokers in his backroom team gets the gig. It’ll be peak seethe.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Rods said:

Levein needs to leave the club, not keep doing what he's been failing at for all but the 1st year (championship season).

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I’m honestly waiting for the day that Levein goes back upstairs and one of the jokers in his backroom team gets the gig. It’ll be peak seethe.

They won't be getting the gig. You can take that as a promise 👍

Cut The Crap
6 minutes ago, Old Castle Rock said:

Let's hope he gets Messi in his stocking 

:oohmatron:

4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I'd like to think that Ann/Craig wouldn't be so daft to attempt that but, sadly, I can't. They appear impervious to the supporters, our discontent and our desire to see real changes. 

4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Speak more comforting words please, Notts. Please. 

GorgieRules22

We’re being treated fairly terrible here, he should have been shown the door weeks ago....he’s going to drag us down I’m certain of that.

7 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Is the in end sight of this nightmare?

6 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

We’re being treated fairly terrible here, he should have been shown the door weeks ago....he’s going to drag us down I’m certain of that.

Not weeks,months ago,many!

All roads lead to Gorgie
25 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

After sifting through all the applications first remember. 

40 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Levein should leave the club completely. 

It is the ONLY way forward to get out of this shambles. 

Correct.

heartsfc_fan

You can bet any new head coach will be one of the following:

Austin Macphee

Jon Daly

Liam Fox

Andy Kirk

Gary Locke

Gary Naysmith

Steven Naismith

Anybody else and I'll be pleasantly surprised.

4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Correct.

But Ann Budge tells us he doing a marvellous job and all genuine supporters recognise that. After all he has revamped the academy as a feeder unit for Championship clubs, he appointed wonder boy Cathro, and then managed to bring in a good number of international players to attain the worst home record in most people’s memories. You have to go all the way back to the 1970’s to see a similar performance. It makes you wonder what she means by genuine supporters. Her nephew maybe?.

25 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Correct.

Are you doing buses again to the semi final mate ?

35 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Are you doing buses again to the semi final mate ?

Yes. I have lost my contacts so pm me your number and I'll be in touch. Going via club again.

11 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Yes. I have lost my contacts so pm me your number and I'll be in touch. Going via club again.

Cheers 👍

Walter Bishop
5 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Stop teasing, are we on the verge of good news?

Although I want Craig out ASAP I am sad that he has now reached the stage of being abused online thus losing the goodwill he built up at the club as a brilliant player. The old story, good players do not necessarily make good managers is absolutely true. For any sake Craig kick yourself back upstairs as DO.F saying one man can't do both jobs, and keep your reputation as a Club Legend.  

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Needs to leave the club. Director of Football who is tactically weak? No thanks.

16 minutes ago, eusabio said:

Although I want Craig out ASAP I am sad that he has now reached the stage of being abused online thus losing the goodwill he built up at the club as a brilliant player. The old story, good players do not necessarily make good managers is absolutely true. For any sake Craig kick yourself back upstairs as DO.F saying one man can't do both jobs, and keep your reputation as a Club Legend.  

Dont think he can be DOF now TBF.

He will have failed miserably at the job  he will then oversee, that's not  an acceptable situation.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic