Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

21 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

This is where you are wrong. Hearts fans do want Rangers to win the SC Final when they are playing against Hibs

Just the same as previous years when I was glad Celtic beat Hibs in SC Finals. 

I find Celtic and their fans irritating to say the least, but would still rather they won a trophy than Hibs break their duck and win it for the first time since 1902. 

PHM understand this. 

Correct. 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

This is where you are wrong. Hearts fans do want Rangers to win the SC Final when they are playing against Hibs. 

I find Celtic and their fans irritating to say the least, but would still rather they won a trophy than Hibs break their duck and win it for the first time since 1902. 

PHM understand this. 

This Hearts fan dislikes rangers more tho. 

Simple really. 

Once you understand that, my reasoning is perfectly logical. 

I understand that most dislike hibs more, I don't try to enforce my views on them or berat them for it. 

Hibs winning the cup was shite but tbh the only time I ever discuss it is on here. Other than that I never give it a thought. 

Off topic tho. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Hibs hadn't won the Scottish Cup in a million years. 

It was the one thing that really bothered them. 

Rangers winning the cup was not going to be such a big deal. 

Bugger all to do with who you dislike more in my opinion. 

Sometimes i don't mind Hibs getting result against the old firm in the league (as long as it doesn't effect us)

Not as the present time though, I'm loving the failure of Heckingbottom .

It's all about situations. 

2 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

Ok, compare his CV to Hearts managers from the previous 30-40 years! We are never consistent season to season. I would have been happy to see him leave after the cup final, but he didnt so I will support the club and him, until such times it goes breasts up. 2 or 3 games into the season isnt that time. 

Exactly! 👍🏼

48 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

This is where you are wrong. Hearts fans do want Rangers to win the SC Final when they are playing against Hibs. 

PHM understand this. 

This is the law. Surely ????

Come on Ann how much more of this shite are you going to allow?

Craig needs to go back to working at the academy and a new head coach brought in.

been here before

Ahhhhhhh here's it is.

Bumped by folk who seem to think Ann Budge not only reads kickback but acts on the advice 'offered'.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Come on Ann how much more of this shite are you going to allow?

Craig needs to go back to working at the academy and a new head coach brought in.

He needs his P45.

Levein must surely go, we are finishing in the bottom 6 at this rate. If he doesn't then Budge should be hounded out for not having the... eh... balls... to sack him

siegementality
On 11/08/2019 at 00:12, siegementality said:

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLD

Staggering that he’s still in charge.

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLDL

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, siegementality said:

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLDL

Disgraceful. 

Levein has no shame.

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

This Hearts fan dislikes rangers more tho. 

Simple really. 

Once you understand that, my reasoning is perfectly logical. 

I understand that most dislike hibs more, I don't try to enforce my views on them or berat them for it. 

Hibs winning the cup was shite but tbh the only time I ever discuss it is on here. Other than that I never give it a thought. 

Off topic tho. 

But you didn’t say hubz winning the cup was sh1te, you said it was a feckin “decent result”. Absolutely risible for a supposed Hearts fan

This was a nothing game. We weren't going to win, and I think you'd need to be pretty delusional to have any confidence we could/ would. That said its depressing we are in this state. 

Should be going into big fixtures with optimism not depression. 

9 minutes ago, siegementality said:

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLDL

One win out of 14, in a league that only has one decent team.

4 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Doing a marvellous job according to Auld Annie. 

Comedy gold.:laugh2:

Not just her unfortunately.

Mid Calder Jambo
6 minutes ago, siegementality said:

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLDL

That is just a terrible record. I think if he doesn't go this week then anyhting less than 3 points against hamilton and it;s time up for him. AB has to share some of the blame here for not acting quicker.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, HMFC 86 said:

But you didn’t say hubz winning the cup was sh1te, you said it was a feckin “decent result”. Absolutely risible for a supposed Hearts fan

Nah, I don't think I did. 

I said rangers getting beat was decent. 

It was like choosing between a broken arm or a broken leg. 

Both were shite. 

As I said the only time it's brought up is on here, hibs folk don't  go on about it as much as folk on here. 

Anyway, off topic, pm me. 

boy_in_maroon

Yeah,, got to be time now to step aside, let someone in who can motivate the team, sorry Craig you are digging a hole that is getting deeper and deeper, we know what we need you know you are not winning much fan backing, resign now and let this club go forward.....

HHGH

NaturalOrder74

Honestly the levein out squad were at it the minute we went one down, losing by two goals at the big jock knew camp will not define our season, look at how hibs st Johnstone Motherwell so far got hammered off the glasgow teams, we’ll bounce back 

Levein is not a coach

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, I don't think I did. 

I said rangers getting beat was decent. 

It was like choosing between a broken arm or a broken leg. 

Both were shite. 

As I said the only time it's brought up is on here, hibs folk don't  go on about it as much as folk on here. 

Anyway, off topic, pm me. 

You're wrong a lot of the time but at least you talk about football, unlike the posters you team up with. 

siegementality
Just now, NaturalOrder74 said:

Honestly the levein out squad were at it the minute we went one down, losing by two goals at the big jock knew camp will not define our season, look at how hibs st Johnstone Motherwell so far got hammered off the glasgow teams, we’ll bounce back 

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLD

3 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

And.....?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Section Q said:

265 pages arguing for Levein's sacking and he's still here. Petition anyone....?

Probably 133 for 132 against to be fair 

Will we ever get a team that will turn up in Glasgow and put on a show and heaven forbid, give them a footballing lesson.

It’s really demoralising, another season as old firm whipping boys. You guys that are still with us and have seen the great free flowing team of the 50’s, don’t know how privileged and fortunate you are.

As it stands we are a billion miles away from ever seeing the likes again.

Hampden Demolition
20 minutes ago, siegementality said:

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLDL

Looks like a Welsh village.

Jambof3tornado
17 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Its not just about today mate. Look at our form. Its fekkin honking! Any other manager would have been sacked, no ifs, buts or maybes....sacked.

It should have been ten
45 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ahhhhhhh here's it is.

Bumped by folk who seem to think Ann Budge not only reads kickback but acts on the advice 'offered'.

:lol: True 

It should have been ten
17 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Will we ever get a team that will turn up in Glasgow and put on a show and heaven forbid, give them a footballing lesson.

It’s really demoralising, another season as old firm whipping boys. You guys that are still with us and have seen the great free flowing team of the 50’s, don’t know how privileged and fortunate you are.

Yes the last manager to do so was called a bottler with no style 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Heart of Moanlothian 

It should have been ten
27 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

They were at it yesterday before a ball was even kicked. They’ll be delighted today. 

What is concerning is that Ann sees a game in Glasgow as a free hit for Levein. We are fast becoming like lesser teams such as St Johnstone and Ross County who never expect to do anything in Glasgow. With all the investment into Hearts over the past few years we should be going to Glasgow and atleast trying to compete not expect to get beaten and put no fight in 

Edited by Class of 75

34 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

I seriously can't believe there is people on here still willing to defend Levein. It's not about today, it's about x amount of months of pish. 

Edited by Johnny D

Jeeez, I was not calling for his head and not surprised by result but just read that is 2 points from the last 30 !!

In anybodies book that is surely not good enough for the money we have spent ...

37 minutes ago, Section Q said:

265 pages arguing for Levein's sacking and he's still here. Petition anyone....?

Fly by?

What we really need right now is another poll.

That will categorically decide his future.

A poll with clear options where we can debate again whether or not he should go.

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

What we really need right now is another poll.

That will categorically decide his future.

A poll with clear options where we can debate again whether or not he should go.

A poll on here is useless. 

Too many people that don't know anything about football. 

37 minutes ago, jockmac said:

No we won't and it's nothing to do with hearts and all to do with money. 

pettigrewsstylist

By the time we get to Aberdeen at home in cup the landscape could be very very different to today.

He needs to stop relying on those that are failing him and save his neck.

Any news on Smith??

6 minutes ago, Sagan said:

A poll on here is useless. 

Too many people that don't know anything about football. 

😝😝😝😝

Made my day 👍

NaturalOrder74
13 minutes ago, Johnny D said:

I seriously can't believe there is people on here still willing to defend Levein. It's not about today, it's about x amount of months of pish. 

Lets just see how we get on after one round of fixtures two of the hardest games in the league Aberdeen away and Celtic away is not enough to be judged on fair enough Ross county could have been better but I’m confident we’ve got the quality there for a turn around 

indianajones
On 24/08/2019 at 16:22, Pants Shaton said:

0_18076493.jpg

Still here boys

How anyone can be happy with this guy in charge is beyond comprehension. 

The stats dont lie. Fecking woeful. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, indianajones said:

How anyone can be happy with this guy in charge is beyond comprehension. 

The stats dont lie. Fecking woeful. 

Wage thief.

1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Lets just see how we get on after one round of fixtures two of the hardest games in the league Aberdeen away and Celtic away is not enough to be judged on fair enough Ross county could have been better but I’m confident we’ve got the quality there for a turn around 

Dont want him to turn it around anymore sorry. Had enough, crap results, crap football. Just bored and fed up of it, time to freshen things up and get some excitement back around the club. 

2 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Without coming across as rude, yeah let's see how we get on, like we always do. 

Our manager hasn't a clue when it comes to the top end of the field. How many goals have we scored in the last 12 months? It must be an all time low. He doesn't like strikers. 

It's mental. Look back to his job as scotland manager and no strikers upfront. I could put that down to experimenting but it's still the case when you look at it. 

He needs to go, he may well be doing a good job behind the scenes as ann is saying,  so yeah, keep him there if we have to. We need a new manager that know's how to coach. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic