• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

18 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Don't worry you are on it😉.

6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I would hope so. 

😂😂😂😂

Will be a long long list on this place though...

Edited by sadj

50 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

His negative goal differences come nowhere near the number of your negative posts.

Why don't you p...off and support someone else?

What gives you the right to tell a Jambo to support someone else. There’s far to much of this abuse on JKB. It’s supposed to be a forum for sensible debate.

5 minutes ago, Prof said:

What gives you the right to tell a Jambo to support someone else. There’s far to much of this abuse on JKB. It’s supposed to be a forum for sensible debate.

Half the folk don’t even go to the games .  Sensible debate is rare. Keyboard warriors who don’t even go, but watch games on an internet stream. No wonder Levein and the players don’t read social media

Edited by 1971fozzy

8 minutes ago, Prof said:

It's a classic deflection tactic Prof. A minority on here have no answer to the dire performances,  GD, league placings etc so they turn their ire on those who point out these pesky little facts.  

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

22 minutes ago, Prof said:

You wouldn't know a sensible debate if it smacked you in the face.

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, Prof said:

Came across as friendly advice to me. 

Unknown user
25 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

It's a classic deflection tactic Prof. A minority on here have no answer to the dire performances,  GD, league placings etc so they turn their ire on those who point out these pesky little facts.  

I do get irritated by people trying to tell me how shit everything is over and over and over again, no one likes a drag. 

You're not a bad guy but Levein's going nowhere, maybe it's time to man up and deal with it instead of constantly whining and bringing the whole ****ing  site down.

Edited by Smithee

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Why don't you take the Levein poster off the wall, cease the hero worshipping and think about what is best for the club.

Who have you advocated for in the past as a replacement? 

Robbo

Johnstone 

Mcann

Pressley 

Hartley 

Davies 

Wright 

Likley you've mentioned at least one of these?  Would they have been better? 

What makes you an authority on what's best for the club over AI? 

Also,I  thought you hadn't renewed and weren't bothering with games? 

How's that the best for the club, only support it through the good times and when they do what you demand? 

Give up if not? 

How's that the best for the club? 

Brighton Jambo
1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The ability to pretend that winning the second tier is winning a league title is bizarre.

We were in a league, we won it, we were given a trophy to prove it.  Factually he is 100% correct.  Not rocket science really is it? 

Brighton Jambo

Why don't you take the Levein poster off the wall, cease the hero worshipping and think about what is best for the club.

What is best for the club is the fans getting behind the team.  

Brighton Jambo
1 hour ago, Hercules said:

The day Craig Levein has an influence on how I spend my money and how I spend my weekend will never happen. You clearly don’t understand the mind of a football supporter. You spend the money to support the team. It’s irrelevant where it goes. Maybe you should try it ? Been a massive part of my life for decades. It’s maybe why people like you don’t understand the feelings of supporters who are being subjected to his dire football for so long. 

Your not a bairn 😂😂

The things is though how many times have we gone to Celtic park and won the last 30 years.  A handful at best.  I respect your dedication and it’s your right to spend your money but don’t whine and moan about going to Parkhead and losing and don’t blame Levein as it’s any different under him.  it’s happened to every manager we have had for decades.  

37 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

You wouldn't know a sensible debate if it smacked you in the face.

And someone who describes himself as poster boy would. 😋

Geoff Kilpatrick
6 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

We were in a league, we won it, we were given a trophy to prove it.  Factually he is 100% correct.  Not rocket science really is it? 

Cool. Want to ever win it again?

i wish jj was my dad
8 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Because he doesn't wants Hearts to win

He is miserable when we win. Ecstatic if we lose. 

1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

And ask him how to spunk millions up a wall on the likes of Petric like he did with the SMG investment?

Nobody loves Mr Jim more than I do but his reckless spending created the mess that nearly led us to oblivion.  Your post reminds me how lucky we are to have Ann and Craig at the wheel. 

Very poor post this trying to imply that JJ had anything to do with the financial mess we got ourselves into.  It was the pieman that started this downward spiral.  Can only think of 2 or 3 few poor signings JJ made.  He signed the likes of McCann, Cameron and Neimi which made us millions.  JJ's recruitment was outstanding during his 5 years in charge during that period.  Levein's recruitment has been appalling during his second spell in charge.  I totally agree with Cruickshank regarding JJ. 

34 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Who have you advocated for in the past as a replacement? 

Robbo

Johnstone 

Mcann

Pressley 

Hartley 

Davies 

Wright 

Likley you've mentioned at least one of these?  Would they have been better? 

What makes you an authority on what's best for the club over AI? 

Also,I  thought you hadn't renewed and weren't bothering with games? 

How's that the best for the club, only support it through the good times and when they do what you demand? 

Give up if not? 

How's that the best for the club? 

Yes, I have advocated a few of the names you've listed, a few I certainly wouldn't want...Robbo for example. Davies and Pressley would also have the support split. 

I'm not suggesting for a minute that I should have any more say than Al, for example. Lots of us have stopped going because we simply don't enjoy the football on show or even the lack of atmosphere in the ground.  Years ago, win lose or draw, the terracing atmosphere was a selling point but not now. Some choose to go regardless, and I respect their choice, and others don't.

Geoff Kilpatrick
12 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Very poor post this trying to imply that JJ had anything to do with the financial mess we got ourselves into.  It was the pieman that started this downward spiral.  Can only think of 2 or 3 few poor signings JJ made.  He signed the likes of McCann, Cameron and Neimi which made us millions.  JJ's recruitment was outstanding during his 5 years in charge during that period.  Levein's recruitment has been appalling during his second spell in charge.  I totally agree with Cruickshank regarding JJ. 

JJ's recruitment pre SMG was outstanding.

Post SMG was atrocious - Niemi excepted. Petric and Simpson. :facepalm:

Not forgetting Kevin James. :vrface:

17 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If we are ever in it again then yes. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, davemclaren said:

If we are ever in it again then yes. 

Heart of Midlothian ever playing second tier football again would be a travesty.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Heart of Midlothian ever playing second tier football again would be a travesty.

Hopefully never happen again, 5 seasons ( If I’ve counted correctly ) of second tier football is certainly enough for me. 

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Half the folk don’t even go to the games .  Sensible debate is rare. Keyboard warriors who don’t even go, but watch games on an internet stream. No wonder Levein and the players don’t read social media

29 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

19 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Because he doesn't wants Hearts to win

He is miserable when we win. Ecstatic if we lose. 

All spot on 

1 hour ago, Prof said:

6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

JJ's recruitment pre SMG was outstanding.

Post SMG was atrocious - Niemi excepted. Petric and Simpson. :facepalm:

Not forgetting Kevin James. :vrface:

Fair.  Although we still finished 3rd post SMG and would have again the following season if Celtic hadn't lied down to Killie on the final day.

Kevin James was indeed honking but I doubt we broke the bank to sign him.:lol:

Yes we do. Support the team through the next few weeks. See where we are after the first round of fixtures. If we have not improved signifcantly then is the time to discuss where we go. In the meantime if you and the other headless chickens would stand the pitchforks down we might get a more reasoned debate.

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Yes, I have advocated a few of the names you've listed, a few I certainly wouldn't want...Robbo for example. Davies and Pressley would also have the support split. 

I'm not suggesting for a minute that I should have any more say than Al, for example. Lots of us have stopped going because we simply don't enjoy the football on show or even the lack of atmosphere in the ground.  Years ago, win lose or draw, the terracing atmosphere was a selling point but not now. Some choose to go regardless, and I respect their choice, and others don't.

So, you tell someone to act in the clubs best Interest and come out with that. 

How replacing CL with the guys on my  list would have been better for the club I have no idea. 

Most have been sacked, while Robbo shipped 8 goals to us over 2 games while others like Partick proved tough games, as you enjoyed pointing out. 

Again, only choosing to support us when you want, how is that in the clubs best Interest?

Go in the huff when things are a bit tough. Great stuff. 

When handing out advice to other posters you really should take a step back. 

You're probably one of the early  jokers who wanted Robbie gone as well and celebrated Cathro. 

Aye, clubs best interests right enough. 👍

31 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I know you said you didn’t go under Romanov and won’t under Budge so when did you last go as it sounds like what you miss is the pre stands days when it was a sesh with your mates and a riot in the ground.

Brighton Jambo
46 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I hope we are never down there again.  But if we are I hope we walk the league as comfortably as we did with Levein and Neilson at the helm.  Something Ranger and Hibs couldn’t manage.  

4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

So beating Motherwell by the odd goal makes Levein a better manager than Robinson does it? Robinson would do a far better job than Levein and would have made better use of the money that has been lavished on supporting his constant recruitment strategy.

Levein is both a better manager and has signed better players than Robinson. 

20 minutes ago, sadj said:

I know you said you didn’t go under Romanov and won’t under Budge so when did you last go as it sounds like what you miss is the pre stands days when it was a sesh with your mates and a riot in the ground.

No,, I stopped going in about 2011 for a couple of years then pitched up again with a ST in the old stand until it's demolition, and again in the new main stand. I had held a ST in the ground and then the Wheatfield from 1983 up until 2011. PHM

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Levein is both a better manager and has signed better players than Robinson. 

He's had access to far greater resources. Robinson is the better tactician and has developed better youngsters .

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

He's had access to far greater resources. Robinson is the better tactician and has developed better youngsters .

Aye, everyone is a better manager than CL. 

You are right. 

39 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

So, you tell someone to act in the clubs best Interest and come out with that. 

How replacing CL with the guys on my  list would have been better for the club I have no idea. 

Most have been sacked, while Robbo shipped 8 goals to us over 2 games while others like Partick proved tough games, as you enjoyed pointing out. 

Again, only choosing to support us when you want, how is that in the clubs best Interest?

Go in the huff when things are a bit tough. Great stuff. 

When handing out advice to other posters you really should take a step back. 

You're probably one of the early  jokers who wanted Robbie gone as well and celebrated Cathro. 

Aye, clubs best interests right enough. 👍

I'm trying to decipher some logic from the bowels of your post but it isn't easy. The days of fans going home and away to support the team "because that's what we do" are gone, save for a minority.  Changing KO times, all seated grounds, admission prices, the standard of the game...all contributory factors. I'm just pointing out the harsh realities. Do I regret not paying £32 to watch us against Ross County to "help the club"? No, absolutely not.

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, everyone is a better manager than CL. 

You are right. 

No, not everyone. You just made that up. Robinson is imo.

9 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

:rofl: aye so he is. Desperate stuff Enzo. 

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I do get irritated by people trying to tell me how shit everything is over and over and over again, no one likes a drag. 

You're not a bad guy but Levein's going nowhere, maybe it's time to man up and deal with it instead of constantly whining and bringing the whole ****ing  site down.

I understand that Smithee. It is very much a circular argument with a support divided over Levein. I agree that Levein won't be going anywhere imminently but this thread reappeared because of Levein's comments on Thurs. He would have been better keeping his trap shut.

2 hours ago, Prof said:

Sensible debate died on here a long, long time ago. 

Couldn't help but feel annoyed at Leveins midweek comments.

The it used to be you were given till November line in particular.

And I can assure him that it is not extremists who are fed up watching his Hearts team.

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I'm trying to decipher some logic from the bowels of your post but it isn't easy. The days of fans going home and away to support the team "because that's what we do" are gone, save for a minority.  Changing KO times, all seated grounds, admission prices, the standard of the game...all contributory factors. I'm just pointing out the harsh realities. Do I regret not paying £32 to watch us against Ross County to "help the club"? No, absolutely not.

Quite easy to decipher tbh, you said another poster wasn't thinking or acting in the clubs best interests as he/ she backs CL. 

I've pointed out several things you are doing/ said/ wanted  or not doing that is not backing the club or in it's best interests. 

If anything, you are the one that can't diffrenciate between backing the club and supporting it  because you dislike 1 person.  You have made it personal. 

I'm a Hearts supporter, you are a now what most would call a customer. 

Customers switch, change etc depending on how they feel and if thier expectations aren't being met. 

If they're unhappy they will stop thier business at that particular place. 

Supporters will support the club in any way they can and/or  are able. 

Fair enough, it's your choice, but I think you are way off in lecturing others about what is best for the club. Way off. 

If we all had your attitude, we'd go Into admin again. Litterally, or at the very least go backwards. 

Once results do pick up, under CL or another you can come back,  luckily for you many of us supporters will have kept things ticking over until we become more to your taste, again. 

Tbh, it's not the club taking the piss out of the fans, it's supporters like you that are, all imo. 

18 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

I find it cathartic. Bit like voluntary work 😂👍🏻

I can just picture you working on the Samaritans phone lines. Absolutely everything that organisation requires to assist people with troubles. What could possibly go wrong

No,, I stopped going in about 2011 for a couple of years then pitched up again with a ST in the old stand until it's demolition, and again in the new main stand. I had held a ST in the ground and then the Wheatfield from 1983 up until 2011. PHM

Enzo , i’m sure you said ages ago you had stopped going prior to 2011. But if not my bad. Why did you stop going under Romanov , what made you start going again and then why did you stop? 

Have i ever questioned if you are a PHM 🤔 don’t think I have. Just interested

Alex Kintner
22 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I can just picture you working on the Samaritans phone lines. Absolutely everything that organisation requires to assist people with troubles. What could possibly go wrong

I man their live chat instead. Can’t use gifs down the phone 👍🏻

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

As others have pointed out JJ had a fantastic record in the transfer market until 98-99 then he was like a bairn in a sweetieshop. I don't blame him if Robinson was stupid enough to sanction the deals but it was his spending that started the slide into unsustainable debt. 

Levein has always got the bigger picture. That's why Ann turned to him rather than Mr Jim. 

39 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

I man their live chat instead. Can’t use gifs down the phone 👍🏻

Please God noooooooooo

Unknown user

I understand that Smithee. It is very much a circular argument with a support divided over Levein. I agree that Levein won't be going anywhere imminently but this thread reappeared because of Levein's comments on Thurs. He would have been better keeping his trap shut.

I'd rather he spoke his mind than having to second guess what will trigger those who hate him no matter what he says.

42 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

As others have pointed out JJ had a fantastic record in the transfer market until 98-99 then he was like a bairn in a sweetieshop. I don't blame him if Robinson was stupid enough to sanction the deals but it was his spending that started the slide into unsustainable debt. 

Levein has always got the bigger picture. That's why Ann turned to him rather than Mr Jim. 

JJ should be seen as the man that got it right as winning us silverwear and will retain a firm fondness in me. Yes his ways are partly why we exist as we are. Money management through lessons learned

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic