Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

31 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

No true Hearts fan posts that a couple of days before a big game when we have had a week of positivity after a good away cup win.

three words: You Are Hibs 

Aye ok.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

I would have kept my peace Frank if he hadn't had that blow out to the press yesterday. I think it was a foolish thing to do given current circumstances. I know he will get asked leading questions by the press, but he should try and keep a lid on it and concentrate on getting results on the pitch. Instead he's just stoking the fire imo.

Your rage been building up for 24 hours? Best to get it out. Can’t be good for your health.

5 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

I would have kept my peace Frank if he hadn't had that blow out to the press yesterday. I think it was a foolish thing to do given current circumstances. I know he will get asked leading questions by the press, but he should try and keep a lid on it and concentrate on getting results on the pitch. Instead he's just stoking the fire imo.

Auld Craigy has got the moon howlers absolutely :seething:

Fantastic. 

54 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Call it as I see it. If we win it won’t be thanks to the likes of you.

WTF???? 🤡👍🤝

Brighton Jambo
6 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Aye ok.

Aye indeed, some of the vermin on here are quite subtle you don't even bother 

4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Your rage been building up for 24 hours? Best to get it out. Can’t be good for your health.

Nice retort, you got me there Frank. I'm throwing in the towel for tonight. 

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Nice retort, you got me there Frank. I'm throwing in the towel for tonight. 

Take it easy. Soak those jimmies in a hot bath 🛁

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

WTF???? 🤡👍🤝

Supporting the club tends to lead to better outcomes. There was even a study on it:

"The role of the 12th man is valuable. Hearing and seeing frequent support from the crowd via cheering, flags, banners and scarves can influence player psychology and boost effort levels by up to 8%."

Feel free to point out studies that show booing and slagging your own team yields similar results.

Guest ToqueJambo
59 minutes ago, Sagan said:

And you're calling me an eejit? 🤣

If we do win will it be thanks to you?

Possibly. From a couple of studies and articles about the role of fans:

"The role of the 12th man is valuable. Hearing and seeing frequent support from the crowd via cheering, flags, banners and scarves can influence player psychology and boost effort levels by up to 8%."

“Psychologically, you know there are lots of people in that tight space supporting you. The more players are aware of this, the more they’re likely to play their best. They want to live up to expectations.”

Happy clappers for the win.

13 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Possibly. From a couple of studies and articles about the role of fans:

“Psychologically, you know there are lots of people in that tight space supporting you. The more players are aware of this, the more they’re likely to play their best. They want to live up to expectations.”

Happy clappers for the win.

It's hard to cheer when you're confronted with absolute pish. 

You heard us when naismith scored at aberdeen. How did that end up?

Edited by Sagan

23 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Auld Craigy has got the moon howlers absolutely :seething:

Fantastic. 

Looks like the Seeth is coming from both sides of the Levein divide TBH.....🤔

25 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Looks like the Seeth is coming from both sides of the Levein divide TBH.....🤔

No seethe from me. 🤷‍♂️ Looking forward to our game at Celtic Park for once, with an actual decent midfield and a proper striker upfront. :sadrobbo:

9 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

No seethe from me. 🤷‍♂️ Looking forward to our game at Celtic Park for once, with an actual decent midfield and a proper striker upfront. :sadrobbo:

I like your optimism 

The most likely outcome is this unfortunately 

FB_IMG_1566562091624.jpg

1 minute ago, Sagan said:

I like your optimism 

FB_IMG_1566562091624.jpg

Hearts man aye ? :jj_facepalm:

I like your optimism 

FB_IMG_1566562091624.jpg

Get a ****in life.

Hearts fan **** all.

9 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Love the optimism.. 4-6-0

I hate going through to Glasgow.. Hopefully we’ll see something different however I know what my money is on.

I’ll be blatantly honest, I go from 100% wanting Levein out after performances like RC to let’s give him another season because he speaks a good game. 

We played very well against Motherwell which in all honesty is our first good performance of the season and a very deserved win.  We have an excellent squad with some first class youngsters coming through. Also, the players also speak very highly of Levein. 

But it then I look at pre-season and the 1st teams record since October 2018 which is quite frankly relegation material. Is that progress?

He is absolutely building something in the background for the longer term foundations of the club but the simple fact is that the first team have been underperforming for years despite a decent budget.  Our football philosophy is boring and negative especially when going to Glasgow.  

Ideal world - let Levein take care of the Academy and all that it brings, and get a Head Coach who has 100% control over the 1st team. 

However, my feelings will no doubt change in less than 48 hours.  

Regardless, I’ll support this club until the day I die and that’s what it’s all about. 

2 minutes ago, Van Wilder said:

Love the optimism.. 4-6-0

I hate going through to Glasgow.. Hopefully we’ll see something different however I know what my money is on.

Last two games v them in Glasgow, we played well and we had a go. I think we will again. 

15 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

I’ll be blatantly honest, I go from 100% wanting Levein out after performances like RC to let’s give him another season because he speaks a good game. 

We played very well against Motherwell which in all honesty is our first good performance of the season and a very deserved win.  We have an excellent squad with some first class youngsters coming through. Also, the players also speak very highly of Levein. 

But it then I look at pre-season and the 1st teams record since October 2018 which is quite frankly relegation material. Is that progress?

He is absolutely building something in the background for the longer term foundations of the club but the simple fact is that the first team have been underperforming for years despite a decent budget.  Our football philosophy is boring and negative especially when going to Glasgow.  

Ideal world - let Levein take care of the Academy and all that it brings, and get a Head Coach who has 100% control over the 1st team. 

Regardless, I’ll support this club until the day I die and that’s what it’s all about. 

I've tried, i really have. I wasn't part of the levein out group in the early days. Some people just have something against the man himself. 

I actually like him as a man, a hearts man. 

But nah, he's not done anywhere near enough when it comes to the 1st team performances. He never wanted to be manager again but he was thrown in because his plan failed, now he's failing. 

We can go on about what he does behind the scenes but at the end of the day, this has all been his plan, the players, cathro, the results, the lot. 

Budge has done wonders for the club and has backed him no end. I don't have a bad word to say about her, but she's going to have to deal with this at some point. 

And yeah, i realise that he's signed more players and we're off the back of a win. We need to give more time (yet again)

I don't have confidence in him turning things around. 

Edited by Sagan

6 minutes ago, Sagan said:

I've tried, i really have. I wasn't part of the levein out group in the early days. Some people just have something against the man himself. 

But nah, he's not done anywhere near enough when it comes to the 1st team performances. He never wanted to be manager again but he was thrown in because his plan failed, now he's failing. 

We can go on about what he does behind the scenes but at the end of the day, this has all been his plan, the players, cathro, the results, the lot. 

Budge has done wonders for the club and has backed him no end. I don't have a bad word to say about her, but she's going to have to deal with this at some point. 

And yeah, i realise that he's signed more players and we're off the back of a win. We need to give more time (yet again)

Hard to disagree with any of that bud. 👍

39 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

What would your midfield be for Sunday ?

13 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Spot on. 

Alex Kintner
17 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Some people just have something against the man himself. I actually like him as a man, a hearts man. 

17 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Budge has done wonders for the club and has backed him no end. I don't have a bad word to say about her.

34 minutes ago, Sagan said:

FB_IMG_1566562091624.jpg

48 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

No seeth from me either - in fact the “seething” comment was all a bit silly wasn’t it?

We should be behind the team and manager just before we play any team never mind a tough away job at Celtic.

So what is to gain by resurrecting this thread and the further comments?

Perhaps those commenting would care to explain?

HillmanHearts
32 minutes ago, Sagan said:

So do you actually want Hearts to win tommorow or does that **** up your agenda 

Edited by HillmanHearts
Spelling

9 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

No seeth from me either - in fact the “seething” comment was all a bit silly wasn’t it?

No really, inner is clearly seething at Levein . 

Just now, HillmanHearts said:

So do you actually want Hearts to win tommorow or does the **** up your agenda 

I want us to absolutely destroy them. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

We should be behind the team and manager just before we play any team never mind a tough away job at Celtic.

Absolutely 

6 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Make a thread on backing Levein to the end then. 

Maybe we should make a pact, we all back him for a month, he's the dugs baws. 

See if it makes a difference. I'm up for that. 

46 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

I will also support HMFC - my team - until the day I die as I have done for over 50 years.

Season ticket holder, FoH contributor, shareholder - no “Uber fan” cracks thanks. I fully support the players at games, however I do not support Levein continuing as Manager of the team I support.

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I will also support HMFC - my team - until the day I die as I have done for over 50 years.

Season ticket holder, FoH contributor, shareholder - no “Uber fan” cracks thanks. I fully support the players at games, however I do not support Levein continuing as Manager of the team I support.

That doesn't mean anything on here unless your spelling and grammer is 100% correct. 

Dallas Green

Well a hearts man that wants more from our team that you just posted it. 

Deal with it. 

:leveinnaturalorder:

2 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Well a hearts man that wants more from our team that you just posted it. 

Deal with it. 

Is English your first language?

1 hour ago, Sagan said:

I like your optimism 

FB_IMG_1566562091624.jpg

What a disrepectfull way to push your opinion. I'll judge you as a rabid foaming frother

12 minutes ago, Sagan said:

That doesn't mean anything on here unless your spelling and grammer is 100% correct. 

Only to the small minded...

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Only to the small minded...

Probably not the only thing that's small. 

8 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Scottish mate. 

Could you please then post in Scots ...you certainly have trouble making sense in English.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Could you please then post in Scots ...you certainly have trouble making sense in English.

You should of taken my advice and typed about dug shite cos this is barely worth responding to. 

9 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

What a disrepectfull way to push your opinion. I'll judge you as a rabid foaming frother

The posts I've read by your hand tell me you have an issue or two in your head. You been eating and talking  utter dug shite 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic