Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Brandon and Mitchell have been garbage in the main so no real loss to the team tbh. Godinho and Garuccio? Not much better. Too many bang average players and that is down to poor recruitment.

Derek McInnes, whose Aberdeen team finished 16 points ahead of us , can have the last word on this debate: 

"This is the best squad I've had at Aberdeen. But every time we went to pick a team, 4 or 5 of them were out at any given time. There have been reasons for it, I'll take responsibility for it".  Perhaps he could also have gone to say " I feel our fans let us down by not coming up with sensible solutions to help us overcome the injuries"     ....but, of course, he didn't.

I thought you said you were done!.

Aye McInnes is a perpetual excuse maker and maybe he did have 4 or 5 (can you tell us for which games) out at any given time but not his key players and not for longish spells.  McInnes is trying to save face because he finished 2nd in consecutive seasons when Hibs, Hearts and Rangers were out of the league or in the process of regrouping.  Now he's trying to explain away his relative failure.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Inch Hearts

Everyone just STFU and get behind the club for a week. Even you Al and your boring excuse shite. Nothing matters but Saturday. 

Enzo Chiefo
6 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I thought you said you were done!.

Aye McInnes is a perpetual excuse maker and maybe he did have 4 or 5 (can you tell us for which games) out at any given time but not his key players and not for longish spells.  McInnes is trying to save face because he finished 2nd in consecutive seasons when Hibs, Hearts and Rangers were out of the league or in the process of regrouping.  Now he's trying to explain away his relative failure.

Aahh ,I see. If McInnes or Cathro cite injuries it's an EXCUSE but with Levein it's a justifiable reason for failure. You really are all over the place in your desperation to fawn over Levein. Best to quit there I think. 

I am now going to respect the period of detente until after the Final.

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Aahh ,I see. If McInnes or Cathro cite injuries it's an EXCUSE but with Levein it's a justifiable reason for failure. You really are all over the place in your desperation to fawn over Levein. Best to quit there I think. 

I am now going to respect the period of detente until after the Final.

?

buzzbomb1958
17 hours ago, tcjambo said:

At least he's not an bitter, incoherent, illiterate imbecile. We have to be thankful for some things.

An bitter,back to school sonny

Jingle Bells
13 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

I will ask you again. With the benefit of hindsight again.

What would you have done differently?

Post the LC semi to the January transfer window , playing two wingers with MacLean as a penalty box Striker, rather than a target man,  was worth a try.

Also not loaning out both Keena and Currie before he had secured Vanecek might have been wiser.

3 hours ago, J80MBO said:

Leveins time is up when anne budge says it is...pointless, drawn out thread that's going around in circles

But I thought the fans got rid of Neilson? 

Hearts1975

This stuff can wait about craigs future.. none of it is as important as Saturday is

it’s a one off game, we have beat them before .. we can do it again and have to believe we will do it again

the support should be united to a man going into the weekend .. the passion of the hearts support is something else and we will show it this weekend .. just think everyone should park their stuff and great to see that a lot of folk are doing that 

we should all get behind the club, players and Craig and help them bring this trophy back home ... nothing else matters but us being united for Saturday and winning the bloody thing ....

This is the Scottish Cup FINAL and we are one of the teams contesting it 

whatever 11 players take to the park, after 90 minutes they can walk of it as legends, and cement themselves in this famous clubs folklore 4 ever more 

f... Septic and f... popcorn teeth 

We are the Hearts 

HHGH ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

2 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

Post the LC semi to the January transfer window , playing two wingers with MacLean as a penalty box Striker, rather than a target man,  was worth a try.

Also not loaning out both Keena and Currie before he had secured Vanecek might have been wiser.

Which two wingers did you have in mind?

Mulraney was mince according to some (now recoiling) posters while Morrison has spent much of the season injured.

Inch Hearts
26 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Which two wingers did you have in mind?

Mulraney was mince according to some (now recoiling) posters while Morrison has spent much of the season injured.

Can you just stop arguing? You know fine well there was little in effort into bringing wingers to the squad instead of packing the midfield.  It is a discussion for another time though.  

8 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Can you just stop arguing? You know fine well there was little in effort into bringing wingers to the squad instead of packing the midfield.  It is a discussion for another time though.  

Can you mind your own business.  The guy wanted wingers played.  We didn't have wingers available and to bring them in you need money.  How do you know there was little effort to bring in wingers?

What do you think we should spend our vast sums of money on now for next season?  Please prioritise if you think we fall short financially of what you think we need.

That should save similar discussions next season if we are again blighted by injury.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Mods put an end to this at least until after Saturday! Our biggest game in 6 years and all we getting on here is bickering 

Bad Religion

Best just to keep it all in here if possible. The Levein out crowd do not care about the SC final. 

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Can you mind your own business.  The guy wanted wingers played.  We didn't have wingers available and to bring them in you need money.  How do you know there was little effort to bring in wingers?

What do you think we should spend our vast sums of money on now for next season?  Please prioritise if you think we fall short financially of what you think we need.

That should save similar discussions next season if we are again blighted by injury.

Stop asking questions you utter pleb.  We have thousands of midfielders yet brought in one winger and played him at full back at times and crossing isn’t his strong point. Instead of 2 back up defenders identify players to come in to suit the strength of the team.  If you think it’s acceptable then you’re wired to the moon.  You take any criticism of the manager far too seriously and personal.  Any chance you’re a fire steward at your place of work? 

Inch Hearts
31 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Mods put an end to this at least until after Saturday! Our biggest game in 6 years and all we getting on here is bickering 

Would agree.  Close thread. 

Inch Hearts
11 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Best just to keep it all in here if possible. The Levein out crowd do not care about the SC final. 

Can you be pro-heart of Midlothian yet think the manager is doing a shambles of a job? It’s not as if people wanting him to leave as manager are in the Graeme Hogg supporters club.

Edited by Inch Hearts

40 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

You are bang out of order saying that. You can be so insensitive sometimes and I think you just say things to hurt people darling.

1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

Stop asking questions you utter pleb.  We have thousands of midfielders yet brought in one winger and played him at full back at times and crossing isn’t his strong point. Instead of 2 back up defenders identify players to come in to suit the strength of the team.  If you think it’s acceptable then you’re wired to the moon.  You take any criticism of the manager far too seriously and personal.  Any chance you’re a fire steward at your place of work? 

We played him at wing back against Celtic and he had a magnificent spoiling game on Tierney.  I'm sorry to ask you questions as it seems you're wired to moon or howling at it.  You always seem to know what went wrong (hindsight) but have little idea of how to correct it or even prevent it.

You are very rude towards the manager.  Did he.....?

I am not a fire steward but you come across as a bit of a bar steward.

Jamboelite

So whats been happening in this thread ? First time popping into it, have i missed much in the 174 pages?

Edited by Jamboelite

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

So whats been happening in this thread ? First time popping into it, have i missed much in the 174 pages?

Haven’t missed anything.?

47 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Summation

Levine oot now , clown , waste of space , dinosaur , idiot won’t win the Thistle game / replay / semi blah blah blah. Some of those - Levine is a loser / Budge is a waste of time shes ruining Hearts / whole club is shit and we wont be back til everyone can do as they want inside the ground and we win every game. One special character - Levine out , Henry drop the ball Smith is a ***** and I want everyone out the club and real Hearts men in like Allan Preston , Gary Mackay , Scott Crabbe etc

99.96% of the rest of the posters , lets get through the season and hopefully see a restructure in the club. 

0.02% everything is fine , unicorns and haggis are real and wild in the Scottish countryside.

0.02% itk posters giving very unsubtle hints but being ignored.

Read all sections repeat add a few insults and shout louder each time because that section is more right than the next one.

Edited by sadj

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

We played him at wing back against Celtic and he had a magnificent spoiling game on Tierney.  I'm sorry to ask you questions as it seems you're wired to moon or howling at it.  You always seem to know what went wrong (hindsight) but have little idea of how to correct it or even prevent it.

You are very rude towards the manager.  Did he.....?

I am not a fire steward but you come across as a bit of a bar steward.

Solid m8.

grumpyespana

Well I will not be looking at this thread again until after the cup final lol.

Stephen Muddie
1 hour ago, grumpyespana said:

Well I will not be looking at this thread again until after the cup final lol.

Me neither :sadrobbo:

Mods should lock it IMO (and it's not like me to say such a thing)

I think Craig will leave after the Cup Final due to health reasons.

Let's all hope he leaves on a high note. 

18 hours ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Not really. I don't like that you're continuing to post negatively towards other Jambos when a lot of them have agreed to put differences aside and be united in supporting the club this week.

Can't wait for Sunday's parade.

Well said.

Agentjambo
9 hours ago, MCJamTart said:

I think this too.

19 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

This. Anyone who is having a go at our manager in the days leading up to a Scottish Cup Final can get to feck. You ought to have a good long hard look at yourselves, and think about going and supporting someone else.

The Real Maroonblood
21 hours ago, redjambo said:

This. Anyone who is having a go at our manager in the days leading up to a Scottish Cup Final can get to feck. You ought to have a good long hard look at yourselves, and think about going and supporting someone else.

Fair comment.

ford donald
On 20/05/2019 at 21:56, MCJamTart said:

Exactly,whatever our thoughts on the manager,it would be good to see him go out on a high.As long as everyone gives 100%,we should have no complaints,regarding the outcome.

The Real Maroonblood
On 22/05/2019 at 09:17, ford donald said:

Exactly,whatever our thoughts on the manager,it would be good to see him go out on a high.As long as everyone gives 100%,we should have no complaints,regarding the outcome.

Interesting times ahead.

• 4 weeks later...
GorgieFifeLife

Given that it looks like Craig will be carrying on as Manager for the new season how many games do people think he should get to prove he can turn last season's form around?  First 11 games?

3 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Given that it looks like Craig will be carrying on as Manager for the new season how many games do people think he should get to prove he can turn last season's form around?  First 11 games?

If he has a poor first 11 games there will be a list of excuses for that too. 

GorgieFifeLife
3 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

Yes more than probably. There needs to be a marked improvement but if we have a really bad first 11 games that could mean another wasted season even if he was replaced. 

10 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Yes more than probably. There needs to be a marked improvement but if we have a really bad first 11 games that could mean another wasted season even if he was replaced. 

All the eggs are going in to the Levein basket, another summer where he brings in another batch of players, might as well just ride out yet another season in the hope he finally goes at the end of it, it's a depressing thought but what else can you do.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
24 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

It’ll be somebody or something else’s fault

Forever Hearts
19 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’ll be somebody or something else’s fault

Exactly. And we need to remember we nearly went bust a few years ago, lucky to have a club to support, blah blah blah. Zzzzzzzz...

Alex Kintner

Gets till Christmas for me. If a change is warranted at that point then at least the January transfer window is an option for the new boss.

13 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Gets till Christmas for me. If a change is warranted at that point then at least the January transfer window is an option for the new boss.

At the latest.

I would suggest that by the end of October we might have a clear picture of where we're going, all things being equal.

God forbid that he’s there for the start of the season, but if he is, he gets no more than the first quarter of the season to **** it up. 

Or bore us to death. 

He'll get the whole season and correctly so unless he loses the dressing room midway through the season which I doubt very much.

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

God forbid that he’s there for the start of the season, but if he is, he gets no more than the first quarter of the season to **** it up. 

Or bore us to death. 

He will be here for the start of the season. 

Psychedelicropcircle
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He will be here for the start of the season. 

He can’t be the davie moyes thread has hit page 7 giving it the JKB must be right defo mibby status 

FarmerTweedy

Well, despite the fact that lots of us disagree about all sorts of things, I'm sure we can all agree that a resurrection of this thread was just what jkb needed! 

:muggy:

I really hate Levein more than any of you and i'm going to post the same nonsense until i'm blue in the face.

Mr Elwood P
2 hours ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Bump of the year award goes to ...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ah look whats back. I did say in I8's prediction thread it would still be here next May

37 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I really hate Levein more than any of you and i'm going to post the same nonsense until i'm blue in the face.

:seething:

:seethe:

:seethe:

:seething:

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Spot on! Clearly a very obsessed and bitter saddo.

2 hours ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

:bolt:

Edited by It should have been ten

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, RudiHMFC said:

Needs to match last seasons first 11 games ?

GorgieFifeLife
5 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Spot on! A very obsessed and bitter saddo ??

:bolt:

Don't hate Levein at all.  He is just not doing his job properly that is all.  If you are happy to write off yet another season just keep happy clapping along.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic