Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

BOBTHEBRUCE

What happened to staying on topic?

Seems this has become a thread to out posters. 

I can imagine frank reporting everyone that is anti levein. 

Get him blocked, I dinnae like him. He's spencer, he's jobby bum from the west end and so on. 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

9 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

I listened to Boyd on the radio day after day and it didn't come across like he didn't like him. 

The guy was a bit of loner. He didn't have very good people skills. 

Levein obviously doesn't bother with looking in to any of that. 

Where had Boyd worked with Cathro to know he had no people skills? 

Alex Kintner
On 30/03/2018 at 15:50, Ian Kelman said:

Craig Levein

Seven managerial posts.

Won nothing.

Sacked in two of them.

All his successors improved on his performance.

Failed as a D.o.F.

Continues not to impress as a manager. (and C.E.O. Budge idolises him.)

Levein's managerial stats post Cathro & post Daly

Mar. 17th 2018     P     W     D      L      F      A      Pts      Win%                           F        A       Pts

27    9     11     7    29     23      38        33.33 - per game 1.07    0.85    1.41

After Administration it was important we hit the ground running, but what happened?

• Three and a half years of employing two inexperienced rookie managers into the most important role of all - Team Manager. Not good thinking!

• Three and a half years of paying two salaries for one job, i.e. a D.o.F. and a rookie manager, of which neither worked out.

• Four years of costly buys and legally binding contracts, Some for less than average players.

• Since August 2017 a purveyor of negative boring football.

• Responsible for four years of waste and regress with your money.

Now is the time to rid Hearts of a manager who in 20 years has won nothing and is going nowhere. Fans being asked by Budge to pay more for the same, or less, under a negative unsuccessful Levein doesn't wash with me. A youth policy is great, but to go forward Hearts need a lot more than inexperienced kids coming through. With Levein it's always tomorrow, another season or transfer opening - or two. Levein and Budge are joined at the hip and a failing double act!

If the club's board can be so financially wasteful with your money, as they have been with the extravagant new stand. They can afford to pay serious money for a competent manager in the mould of Steve Clarke of Kilmarnock to manage Hearts. That and only that, will prove that Hearts are an ambitious club.

Don't be conned. You are cash cows, not owners, and never will be! If you love Hearts, take control. Stand up and be counted, and don't follow like sheep, for being sheep has won you nothing! Withdrawing your F.o.H. contributions as a protest gives you clout. That's a language boards understand. You can always re-commence your F.0.H contribution when you believe the board are more prudent with your money. Levein's current average of 1.41 pts per game and style of football is of no use to Hearts. Staying with Levein invites more mediocrity. A new season beckons, so should a new manager, and not with Levein as D.o.F.. This would prove a continuum of a waste of your money. If no D.o.F. was good enough for Levein, the same should apply for a new manager. Stop thinking with your hearts and start thinking with your heads.                                 As Lao Tzu a Chinese philosopher (604BC-531BC) said – A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Be pro-active, not re-active. Love Hearts. Take that step! Make fans truly have a say in the running of their club.

1*0NMxZRVhU6BmQwFetPnQDg.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

What happened to staying on topic?

Seems this has become a thread to out posters. 

I can imagine frank reporting everyone that is anti levein. 

Get him blocked, I dinnae like him. He's spencer, he's jobby bum from the west end and so on. 

Chill. Outing old Bob is doing a service to the community.

BOBTHEBRUCE
Just now, soonbe110 said:

Where had Boyd worked with Cathro to know he had no people skills? 

He done his coaching badges with him. 

Alex Kintner
Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Chill. Outing old Bob is doing a service to the community.

Indeed ??

Bull's-eye

Even the crayon munchers are ganging up on the Bampot. 

Laters Jeremy Kyle.

This is JKB ????

BOBTHEBRUCE
1 minute ago, Artful Dodger said:

Even the crayon munchers are ganging up on the Bampot. 

Laters Jeremy Kyle.

This is JKB ????

Spectator. 

Everything at hearts tends to get embroiled with financial resurrection of the club and how the club perform on the park. The two need to be separated and allow what I believe is a massive achievement of the new stand and turnaround in Finances and the absolute mince that is served up most weekends. We as a club need better than what is currently being produced on the park: to believe in what AB has done but don't believe in management team isn't brexit black and white, stevie wonder could see we are better off financially but could also see we are terrible on the pitch. For me if a club as a collective board is not seriously looking at changing the football side that has divided our support so much is seriously lacking the ability to see what ultimately enables a club to progress. The football must engage the support and again for me it has been eyebleedng for far too long. 

If this isn't addressed I feel this will affect the business side of the club as the failure to split the two is getting untenable. 

SuperstarSteve
29 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Fell out with Budge did he? What exactly would she know about the merits of signing Sammon?? And Levein? I thought his role only extended to getting the players that the manager wanted?? So, he interfered did he?  Well, if true, it could explain why Robbie jumped at the first opportunity of leaving.

Robbie got his man. Levein was just disappointed neilson never took his advice. 

Neilson wanted to try his hand in England, levein again was very unhappy with neilson going and said as much. Never interfered once only ever advised on all football matters because that’s his job. 

1 minute ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Robbie got his man. Levein was just disappointed neilson never took his advice. 

Neilson wanted to try his hand in England, levein again was very unhappy with neilson going and said as much. Never interfered once only ever advised on all football matters because that’s his job. 

??

BOBTHEBRUCE
4 minutes ago, sam? said:

Everything at hearts tends to get embroiled with financial resurrection of the club and how the club perform on the park. The two need to be separated and allow what I believe is a massive achievement of the new stand and turnaround in Finances and the absolute mince that is served up most weekends. We as a club need better than what is currently being produced on the park: to believe in what AB has done but don't believe in management team isn't brexit black and white, stevie wonder could see we are better off financially but could also see we are terrible on the pitch. For me if a club as a collective board is not seriously looking at changing the football side that has divided our support so much is seriously lacking the ability to see what ultimately enables a club to progress. The football must engage the support and again for me it has been eyebleedng for far too long. 

If this isn't addressed I feel this will affect the business side of the club as the failure to split the two is getting untenable. 

Agreed. Good post. 

I've not seen enough from our manager to suggest that he should be given another year. 

He can't make the best of what he has. He's tactically inept.  He relies on good players. It's like me on football manager. 

Enzo Chiefo
25 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think she signs the cheques. Why don’t you read a post before just making up that it supports your agenda? Robbie wanted Sammon. Levein tried to get him. Too expensive for owner and budgets etc. Fall out re budget. Robbie gets his man eventually. Where is the interference? 

Pure speculation,. Source?

BOBTHEBRUCE

Just on the Robbie signings...

I heard it from Robbie's own mouth, He would ask for a player in a certain position, Levein would present him with 3 of LEVEIN'S choices. 

Robbie would get to choose what one. 

i wish jj was my dad
39 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

As the Beatles said...Hello, Goodbye

That's who I thought of immediately.

Maple Leaf

The following statement by user Levi Johnson is factually incorrect. JKB is owned and operated by a small group of Hearts supporters, none of whom are employees of HMFC, or related to any employee of HMFC.

JKB is not Hearts website.

Hearts, the club that does not allow freedom of polite factual expression in its 'Kickback' website. If the comment is against the club they get banned. I and others were. I had one printed, the second hidden, then I was banned. Fear of the truth?

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

Just on the Robbie signings...

I heard it from Robbie's own mouth, He would ask for a player in a certain position, Levein would present him with 3 of LEVEIN'S choices. 

Robbie would get to choose what one. 

Cool story.

I guess he didn't have that "interference" at MK Dons and he went from strength to strength....

Oh.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

The following statement by user Levi Johnson is factually incorrect. JKB is owned and operated by a small group of Hearts supporters, none of whom are employees of HMFC, or related to any employee of HMFC.

Hearts, the club that does not allow freedom of polite factual expression in its 'Kickback' website. If the comment is against the club they get banned. I and others were. I had one printed, the second hidden, then I was banned. Fear of the truth?

:rofl:

Poor Bob!

BOBTHEBRUCE
1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

You can understand why people question it though. 

There's no freedom of speech on here. 

11 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Pure speculation,. Source?

It’s been well documented re Connor Sammon. Took us weeks to get the deal over the line because ‘ it’s too expensive for us’ 

BOBTHEBRUCE
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Cool story.

I guess he didn't have that "interference" at MK Dons and he went from strength to strength....

Oh.

It's not a story, it's fact. 

No denying that he missed all the help he got when he was with us. 

That also came from his own mouth. 

17 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

Agreed. Good post. 

I've not seen enough from our manager to suggest that he should be given another year. 

He can't make the best of what he has. He's tactically inept.  He relies on good players. It's like me on football manager. 

‘He relies on good players’ - what manager doesn’t if he can? 

28 minutes ago, sam? said:

Good post.

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

In what way have your posts been censored?

i wish jj was my dad

Plenty of things to criticise Levein about but regurgitating the Dictator of Football nonsense doesn't do the frothers any favours

20 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

Agreed. Good post. 

Defo I believe it needs changed but everyone seems to want to throw the baby out with the bath water 

Maple Leaf
5 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

That's also incorrect.  There is complete freedom of speech as long as the post complies with the published rules.

There are literally hundreds of posts in current threads that criticises members of the HMFC management team.

1 minute ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

Have you not read 160 pages of this thread where personal attacks as opposed to football related ones are launched several times every page. Kinda goes against that opinion. Also have to remember that its now possible for comments online to be used in legal cases.

i wish jj was my dad
4 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

No sure how you can say that.

BOBTHEBRUCE
Just now, To Be Frank said:

In what way have your posts been censored?

I've not been censored yet but i know a few people that have been banned from here for next to nothing. 

Bull's-eye

Looks like there's a certain type that have realised that Mr Levein is staying in situ and have decided to blame the custodians of our very own JKB. 

Surprised not.

Alex Kintner

I've not been censored yet but i know a few people that have been banned from here for next to nothing. 

Can you give examples of how they’ve been censored?

BOBTHEBRUCE
5 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

That's also incorrect.  There is complete freedom of speech as long as the post complies with the published rules.

There are literally hundreds of posts in current threads that criticises members of the HMFC management team.

You might need to do due diligence before making people mods then. 

BOBTHEBRUCE
2 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Looks like there's a certain type that have realised that Mr Levein is staying in situ and have decided to blame the custodians of our very own JKB. 

Surprised not.

Spectator. 

BOBTHEBRUCE
3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Can you give examples of how they’ve been censored?

I'll give you naff all ya grass haha

16 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Good post. If the op just thought about it why would the Club, if it manages  jkb, allow the same posters infest virtually every thread with their negative thoughts and words re Hearts and their employees? If anything these guys should be delighted that jkb gives them a vehicle to spout their anti-Hearts stuff. Me, I wish the mods would take more action re repetitive, vitriolic posters. 

49 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Like I said to another poster, good on you if you were one of the circa 20% on here that didn’t think a Cathro appointment was a good one at the time. 

Pretty much 100% on here thought Vanecek would be a good signing - does that let Levein off the hook when he has proven to be pish??????

7 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

Are those the same ones that are not renewing? Fingers crossed. 

Bull's-eye
3 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

Spectator. 

Correct. 

Is it a crime to watch football now BOB.

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Good post. If the op just thought about it why would the Club, if it manages  jkb, allow the same posters infest virtually every thread with their negative thoughts and words re Hearts and their employees? If anything these guys should be delighted that jkb gives them a vehicle to spout their anti-Hearts stuff. Me, I wish the mods would take more action re repetitive, vitriolic posters. 

How about the repetitive happy clappers??? ?

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Pretty much 100% on here thought Vanecek would be a good signing - does that let Levein off the hook when he has proven to be pish??????

Don’t think you could find a poll, of substantial numbers, to support your point.

The poll supporting Cathro hire had  hundreds of jkb guys signed up.  

BOBTHEBRUCE
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Are those the same ones that are not renewing? Fingers crossed. 

That's just a stupid way of thinking. 

We all want our team to be successful. 

We all want everyone to renew. 

That doesn't mean we should just put up with what we've got and get on with it. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Er, count me out of that 100% but then I don't watch YouTube compilations.

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

How about the repetitive happy clappers??? ?

Don’t think they make many personal attacks on Hearts employees,owner or many other posters. 

Maple Leaf
16 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

4 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

You might need to do due diligence before making people mods then. 

You claimed that there is no freedom of speech on here.

I pointed you towards the hundreds of posts that criticise the Club, proving that your statement is wrong.

What's due diligence on the mods got to do with your incorrect statement???

Alex Kintner

Anybody point the Bruce in the direction of a nearby cave? Looks like some spider-watching relaxation is required

That's just a stupid way of thinking. 

We all want our team to be successful. 

We all want everyone to renew. 

That doesn't mean we should just put up with what we've got and get on with it. 

Doesn’t mean we all have to agree with your view either. A viewpoint that is different to yours isn’t always stupid. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic