Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

4 minutes ago, bistokid said:

No issue with the Cathro appointment at the time. Was all for it.

In that case the difference between theory and execution must be so enormous as to be completely unrecognizable. I mean I am not 'in the game ' so admittedly I might be missing something. Unless it's a new improved route one 2.0 that no modern coach has considered. It could be that. 

Our tactics look like there isnt any. There is no arguing that. Our shape has been awful also. I dont know if its passing the info to JD and LF to execute in training or if its them to the players or where the issue is. By in the game i mean he is well thought of by people who know their stuff. Many said his 4-6-0 was ahead of its time. He is always thinking always looking for ways to move forward etc. Its not a case of hoof n run route one that we tried to implement. It is however not working and is awful to watch most of the time. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Gordon Strapon style post alert!

From the king of them ? did sound wanky was just meaning people within football have a different opinion to the general consensus on here in terms of his ideas and thoughts and his forward thinking. I doubt anyone in or out the game thinks its working.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

53 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Anyone advocating that Levein should stay on in any capacity, at first team level, is quite clearly trolling. He should be fired for the nonsense he mumbles pre and post match alone. He is so far out of his depth,  tactically and in a man management context, it's frightening. Give him his day in the sun on the 25th then thank him and move him on. His presence creates a dismal cloud over the club and we now need some fresh ideas in order for the club to progress.

? Nothing like a little hyperbole to, er, strengthen an argument.

Levein knows football, he's proven he can put good teams on the park who win more than they lose. He even did it for a good while this season. He has not done it for quite a while though but that doesn't mean he's completely lost all of his football knowledge and ability does it? 

As for Levein's man management skills, I'm not sure how you get some of the performances from the likes of Haring and Dikamona while injured that he's got, or as DoF and head coach churn out young players with immense composure and maturity, or convince the likes of Berra, Souttar, Naismith (fingers crossed), Haring and Uche that their careers would be better served by staying at Hearts, or eek out the kind of performances he's got from someone lacking confidence like Mulraney if you're not a good man manager. Vanacek's another story but I assume we'll find out about him sooner or later.

sandylejambo
4 hours ago, JamboAl said:

So how will you know?  You waiting to see who we sign?

It will take a change of manager to get me to buy a season ticket this year, if by some miracle Craig Levein has us playing entertaining football next season,  I can always buy a ticket for the matches I can get to, I won't hold my breath. if he makes a shop front of the new season and gets the bullet, half season tickets are usually available. I won't be stuck if I want to go. My contribution to FOH is unaffected by this action, I'll be there when He ain't.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

If you believe Hearts signed Hughes to keep him fit for NI...

Image result for laughing gif

He could've done that at any number of clubs. Criticism is fine but FFS. At least toy with the truth.

Yeah he could’ve stayed in India where his career was winding down, instead of costing us money that we could’ve used for a good young player who would be fit all the time not just miraculously for International breaks. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah he could’ve stayed in India where his career was winding down, instead of costing us money that we could’ve used for a good young player who would be fit all the time not just miraculously for International breaks. 

No I agree. But that’s not quite what you said. Perhaps just the wrong choice of words. I can’t argue Hughes was a good signing for us. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

No I agree. But that’s not quite what you said. Perhaps just the wrong choice of words. I can’t argue Hughes was a good signing for us. 

I meant Macphee wanted him here in part to keep him fit and closer.

I can argue about his signing, he was garbage in most games including humiliations at ER, Livi and quite a few games against the ugly sisters amongst others.  A few good games against Aberdeen in a three against at Stevie May who they shelled long balls too. 31 games in 30 months at the club ???‍♂️. Thank **** he’s away in the summer.

Pasquale for King
50 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

It will take a change of manager to get me to buy a season ticket this year, if by some miracle Craig Levein has us playing entertaining football next season,  I can always buy a ticket for the matches I can get to, I won't hold my breath. if he makes a shop front of the new season and gets the bullet, half season tickets are usually available. I won't be stuck if I want to go. My contribution to FOH is unaffected by this action, I'll be there when He ain't.

I will hold my nose and buy one but I totally understand your position, if I sat on my own I probably would wait or buy individual match tickets.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I meant Macphee wanted him here in part to keep him fit and closer.

I can argue about his signing, he was garbage in most games including humiliations at ER, Livi and quite a few games against the ugly sisters amongst others.  A few good games against Aberdeen in a three against at Stevie May who they shelled long balls too. 31 games in 30 months at the club ???‍♂️. Thank **** he’s away in the summer.

Yeah... the 1st part... You cannot possibly believe that. If you do genuinely think that, you've gone too deep in your criticism. IMO

Yes, you can ''argue'' about his signing, but I did say I agreed with you. 

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Finlay James
7 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

One minute you're saying he should go, the next you're saying he should revise his tactics. Make your mind up!

I do think his time is up as our 1st team head coach.  He's over complicated things and it's not worked.

On 13/05/2019 at 23:00, sadj said:

Its not if you are within the game. Execution is a different story.

Cathro was a risk and a highly regarded coach the problem was his man management and personality. Water under the bridge though.

Sounds a bit extreme. Could we not just sack him?

Levi Johnson

H.M.F.C. the S.P.L.'s most unambitious & worst performing board.

Continued Failure - SAD, SAD, SAD.

P   W     D    L        F     A      Pts    Win%                                 F        A        Pts

37  15    6   16  41  48  51   40.54  per game - 1.12   1.3   1.34       

1. Scunnered fans deserted the end of season player parade. What does that tell you?

2. Just one win out of 14 post split matches for loser Levein – and counting.

3. Since the new year Celtic, Rangers, Kilmarnock, Hibs and Dundee have all come to Tynecastle and won in addition to the draws Livingston and St Mirren achieved.

1. Since beating Dundee last October Levein has won 26pts out of 26 matches and scored 21 goals. Only TWENTY ONE!

1. Levein's managerial record - Seven managerial positions. Won nothing. Sacked twice. Every successor bettered his performances. Ann Budge's poor judgement hired a failure. She seems besotted with failure, including Levein's mediocre coaches.

1. Ann Budge's oft stated red line of 4th is unacceptable has long been laughed at.

2. Ann Budge's failed 5 year plan and European football – another of her jokes.

3. Is the board's next step to push Levein back into the D.o.F. post and sign another non-success in his place for Levein to lord it over? If so, more money wasted and Levein's 3rd sacking in all but name. Or will he be offered the cop-out of resigning / sacking?

4. Has Steve Clarke, the best manager in Scotland for two seasons, been approached to succeed Levein? In his first full season Clarke went from bottom to top six. Now Killie are lying 3rd with a record points tally and a chance at European football from a population of circa 46,500. Clarke would probably have got Hearts into Europe.

5. Why has a new manager not been put in place so he can plan buying new players? If Clarke hasn't been approached it proves the board's lack of ambition for the club and their loyal long suffering fans.

6. With the latest news that two more Hearts players are out injured for the rest of the season, one has to ask questions about the training. I think included below are those who have been injured and missed games this season :

7. Berra / Souttar / Smith / Dunne / Dikamona / Brandon / Godinho / Mitchell (will not play again this season) / Garrucio (will not play again this season) / Haring / Djoum / Morrison (will not play again this season) / Naismith (been out for 2 spells – and may not play again this season) / Cochrane / Clare (arrived injured) / Ikpeazu / Keena (will not play again this season) / Wighton. Will Ikpeazu play again this season? Possibly, but out of desperation.

8. More than half of the above would have been certain starters. Over 140 games missed by the above collectively. This statistic was compiled with 6 games left to play. Could be more! Surely training methods have to be looked at, and desperately playing players when not 100% fit?

1. Levein's childish barbs and put-downs to those in the game are an embarrassment to the club. In so doing he displays his own perceived immaturity and insecurities.

2. Levein twice accused his players at Hearts and Dundee United of being cheats and taking money under false pretences, cancelling their (Hearts) holidays. With Hearts as with Scotland, he is very good at taking the money and delivering failure himself. He said he could write a book about his time with Scotland. On which shelves should we look for it, fiction or comedy?

3. Levein's failure at Leicester. After 30 games he accrued only 26pts, an average of 0.87 goals for and 0.97 goals against and 0.866 pts a game. In true Levein fashion he blamed the board for not giving him time. Rob Kelly one of his coaches, allegedly with no management experience, succeeded him, and with Levein's team, accrued 20pts from 9 games. Mediocrity seems to be a recurring theme for Levein.

4. After lucky Scottish Cup draws against four lower division teams, including a junior team and a replay. Lady luck, a fluke, not merit, says Hearts could win the Scottish Cup. If this happened the hugely failing Hearts board would think all is well and to the detriment of the club Levein's years of mediocrity would continue.

5. The board's shocking misuse of money on an incomplete, poorly planned, costly stand is a monument to egos and incompetence, and who is profiting?

6. Levein's made or sanctioned circa 113 signings, many very poor. A shocking waste of money. Remember Vanacek? He claimed he could score goals. Levein hooked him early in his second game then publicly humiliated him playing him only once since. What has Levein and the coaching staff been doing about Vanacek's alleged lack of fitness? An alleged goal scorer not allowed to play and Levein uses the excuse of injuries to strikers! Why has Vanacek not been used? He came in January, it's now May. Is he fit or has the petulant Levein taken a sulk? Does Levein ruin players?

7. In his first stint at Hearts Steve Fulton a loyal Hearts player found out he wasn't wanted by reading it in the papers when on holiday. Gary McSwegan was made to train on his own. Levein said he was trying to sicken him in order to transfer him. Is Vanacek being treated similarly? Levein's track record says it's reasonable to believe. Heart's fans won't forget Levein's treatment of Gary Locke. Man-mismanagement!

8. Hearts, the club that does not allow freedom of polite factual expression in its 'Kickback' website. If the comment is against the club they get banned. I and others were. I had one printed, the second hidden, then I was banned. Fear of the truth?

9. Craig Levein – Over rated. Over paid. Over praised. Over protected by the sporting press has a huge track record of 'Under Achievement'. A C.V. showing no success and Ann Budge chose him. WHY? Together they have given Hearts five wasteful years. Colossal bad judgement by Budge! No quality boss would tolerate the diminishing returns on performance Hearts have racked up. 4th is unacceptable???

10. Shame on the board, and especially the toothless Foundation board members for failing the fans. Hearts are Scottish football's third largest revenue collector. The unambitious and continually failing Hearts board and their manager are collectively not fit for purpose.

i wish jj was my dad

Not going to quote the post above but it makes Mikey Stewart look balanced

The Mercer Takeover
1 hour ago, Levi Johnson said:

P   W     D    L        F     A      Pts    Win%                                 F        A        Pts

1. Scunnered fans deserted the end of season player parade. What does that tell you?

3. Since the new year Celtic, Rangers, Kilmarnock, Hibs and Dundee have all come to Tynecastle and won in addition to the draws Livingston and St Mirren achieved.

1. Since beating Dundee last October Levein has won 26pts out of 26 matches and scored 21 goals. Only TWENTY ONE!

1. Levein's managerial record - Seven managerial positions. Won nothing. Sacked twice. Every successor bettered his performances. Ann Budge's poor judgement hired a failure. She seems besotted with failure, including Levein's mediocre coaches.

1. Ann Budge's oft stated red line of 4th is unacceptable has long been laughed at.

3. Is the board's next step to push Levein back into the D.o.F. post and sign another non-success in his place for Levein to lord it over? If so, more money wasted and Levein's 3rd sacking in all but name. Or will he be offered the cop-out of resigning / sacking?

4. Has Steve Clarke, the best manager in Scotland for two seasons, been approached to succeed Levein? In his first full season Clarke went from bottom to top six. Now Killie are lying 3rd with a record points tally and a chance at European football from a population of circa 46,500. Clarke would probably have got Hearts into Europe.

5. Why has a new manager not been put in place so he can plan buying new players? If Clarke hasn't been approached it proves the board's lack of ambition for the club and their loyal long suffering fans.

6. With the latest news that two more Hearts players are out injured for the rest of the season, one has to ask questions about the training. I think included below are those who have been injured and missed games this season :

7. Berra / Souttar / Smith / Dunne / Dikamona / Brandon / Godinho / Mitchell (will not play again this season) / Garrucio (will not play again this season) / Haring / Djoum / Morrison (will not play again this season) / Naismith (been out for 2 spells – and may not play again this season) / Cochrane / Clare (arrived injured) / Ikpeazu / Keena (will not play again this season) / Wighton. Will Ikpeazu play again this season? Possibly, but out of desperation.

8. More than half of the above would have been certain starters. Over 140 games missed by the above collectively. This statistic was compiled with 6 games left to play. Could be more! Surely training methods have to be looked at, and desperately playing players when not 100% fit?

1. Levein's childish barbs and put-downs to those in the game are an embarrassment to the club. In so doing he displays his own perceived immaturity and insecurities.

2. Levein twice accused his players at Hearts and Dundee United of being cheats and taking money under false pretences, cancelling their (Hearts) holidays. With Hearts as with Scotland, he is very good at taking the money and delivering failure himself. He said he could write a book about his time with Scotland. On which shelves should we look for it, fiction or comedy?

3. Levein's failure at Leicester. After 30 games he accrued only 26pts, an average of 0.87 goals for and 0.97 goals against and 0.866 pts a game. In true Levein fashion he blamed the board for not giving him time. Rob Kelly one of his coaches, allegedly with no management experience, succeeded him, and with Levein's team, accrued 20pts from 9 games. Mediocrity seems to be a recurring theme for Levein.

4. After lucky Scottish Cup draws against four lower division teams, including a junior team and a replay. Lady luck, a fluke, not merit, says Hearts could win the Scottish Cup. If this happened the hugely failing Hearts board would think all is well and to the detriment of the club Levein's years of mediocrity would continue.

5. The board's shocking misuse of money on an incomplete, poorly planned, costly stand is a monument to egos and incompetence, and who is profiting?

6. Levein's made or sanctioned circa 113 signings, many very poor. A shocking waste of money. Remember Vanacek? He claimed he could score goals. Levein hooked him early in his second game then publicly humiliated him playing him only once since. What has Levein and the coaching staff been doing about Vanacek's alleged lack of fitness? An alleged goal scorer not allowed to play and Levein uses the excuse of injuries to strikers! Why has Vanacek not been used? He came in January, it's now May. Is he fit or has the petulant Levein taken a sulk? Does Levein ruin players?

7. In his first stint at Hearts Steve Fulton a loyal Hearts player found out he wasn't wanted by reading it in the papers when on holiday. Gary McSwegan was made to train on his own. Levein said he was trying to sicken him in order to transfer him. Is Vanacek being treated similarly? Levein's track record says it's reasonable to believe. Heart's fans won't forget Levein's treatment of Gary Locke. Man-mismanagement!

8. Hearts, the club that does not allow freedom of polite factual expression in its 'Kickback' website. If the comment is against the club they get banned. I and others were. I had one printed, the second hidden, then I was banned. Fear of the truth?

9. Craig Levein – Over rated. Over paid. Over praised. Over protected by the sporting press has a huge track record of 'Under Achievement'. A C.V. showing no success and Ann Budge chose him. WHY? Together they have given Hearts five wasteful years. Colossal bad judgement by Budge! No quality boss would tolerate the diminishing returns on performance Hearts have racked up. 4th is unacceptable???

10. Shame on the board, and especially the toothless Foundation board members for failing the fans. Hearts are Scottish football's third largest revenue collector. The unambitious and continually failing Hearts board and their manager are collectively not fit for purpose.

The Levein stuff is quite telling, however I do think you are being over-critical of Budge. In my opinion, the only mistake she has made is in giving Levein total control of the football side and a place on the board. Big budget projects like new stands have a habit of over-running, so I certainly would not single her out for this.

If Levein is here next season, a huge percentage of our support will go into meltdown and I suspect Budge will not even be able to take her seat in the stand without getting abuse. She must be aware of the growing supporter anger and general apathy. The tiny Hearts travelling support to Aberdeen last week has to be a warning on what is ahead

We held onto Cathro way too long and this held us back for an entire year as the key summer signings had already been made. With this in mind, I really hope she removes the manager after the final, win or lose. If she doesn't, to my mind she then becomes a major target for criticism for not having the clubs best interests at heart. Hopefully this does not happen though. 

If we win the final, I will happily think of Levein as a playing and managerial legend, as long as he is not here next season.   

Edited by The Mercer Takeover

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

The Levein stuff is quite telling, however I do think you are being over-critical of Budge. In my opinion, the only mistake she has made is in giving Levein total control of the football side and a place on the board. Big budget projects like new stands have a habit of over-running, so I certainly would not single her out for this.

If Levein is here next season, a huge percentage of our support will go into meltdown and I suspect Budge will not even be able to take her seat in the stand without getting abuse. She must be aware of the growing supporter anger and general apathy. The tiny Hearts travelling support to Aberdeen last week has to be a warning on what is ahead

We held onto Cathro way too long and this held us back for an entire year as the key summer signings had already been made. With this in mind, I really hope she removes the manager after the final, win or lose. If she doesn't, to my mind she then becomes a major target for criticism for not having the clubs best interests at heart. Hopefully this does not happen though. 

If we win the final, I will happily think of Levein as a playing and managerial legend, as long as he is not here next season.   

Not sure if we held onto Cathro too long, what signings were made under him in the summer that Levein didn't use in his team? Lafferty/Berra/Smith?

Enzo Chiefo
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not sure if we held onto Cathro too long, what signings were made under him in the summer that Levein didn't use in his team? Lafferty/Berra/Smith?

Exactly.  Cathro responsible for 3 of our best 4 recent signings.  As  Meat Loaf said, 3 out of 4 aint bad?

Bull's-eye

The pants stay wet while Mr Levein plans for next season.

Jolly good.

SpruceBringsteen
1 hour ago, Levi Johnson said:

What the absolute shuddering **** is this? :lol:

Putting all that mince together when it would have been immeasurably quicker just to type "I'm mentally ill" :lol:

Edit: WAIT A MINUTE, IT'S MAD AULD BOAB JAMIESON ISN'T IT?!

Edited by SpruceBringsteen

1 minute ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Putting all that mince together when it would have been immeasurably quicker just to type "I'm mentally ill" :lol:

It sounds like it came from the same sort of folk that organised that plane banner. Slavering idiots. :D  11-13 is a cracker - it's all the same point. 21 shows a very pleasing world of butt-hurt. Rabble-rousing rants - they've probably been in existence since the original "Ogg is a menace to the rest of our caveman community! His behaviour is unacceptable!!!" rant scratched on to the cave walls.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 hours ago, Levi Johnson said:

This is ridiculously over the top.

SpruceBringsteen
4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

It sounds like it came from the same sort of folk that organised that plane banner. Slavering idiots. :D  11-13 is a cracker - it's all the same point. 21 shows a very pleasing world of butt-hurt. Rabble-rousing rants - they've probably been in existence since the original "Ogg is a menace to the rest of our caveman community! His behaviour is unacceptable!!!" rant scratched on to the cave walls.

21 is my favourite, so I'll test it out.

Hearts are wrong sometimes.

See you when my ban for POLITE FACTUAL EXPRESSION is over, lads. :lol:

4 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Oooh. Walking on the wild side there. The club, through its Kickback admins, will have you for that!

56 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Jolly good.

Happy clappers stay clapping.

Excellent.

Bull's-eye
22 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Excellent.

Come now Thomaso.

You know better.

51 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Excellent.

Football supporters in supporting the club they support shock!

3 hours ago, Levi Johnson said:

10 days before a cup final and someone took the time to type that. Mankind is doomed.

ford donald
3 hours ago, Levi Johnson said:

Nothing like getting it off your'e chest! some very valid points,though. 

36 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Come now Thomaso.

You know better.

So do you Art.

1 hour ago, Artful Dodger said:

Jolly good.

Exactly. One is working his arse off to try and get us a trophy, sign our best players up on longer contracts and build for next season. Meanwhile, so-called fans embrace the Donald Trump style of communication. Sad, sad, sad.

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Football supporters in supporting the club they support shock!

Supporting a Club does not mean we need accept the current shit on the park being provided by our current manager!

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Supporting a Club does not mean we need accept the current shit on the park being provided by our current manager!

It does if don't mind the current manager and haven't been obsessed with him for 5 years.

6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It does if don't mind the current manager and haven't been obsessed with him for 5 years.

So you “don’t mind the current manager”

just “don’t mind”!! ?

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

So you “don’t mind the current manager”

just “don’t mind”!! ?

Yeah. I don't mind if he has another year. Hope that's ok?

Alex Kintner
19 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

10 days before a cup final and someone took the time to type that. Mankind is doomed.

Cut him some slack. They’re a huge Hearts fan who’s only just discovered the foremost Hearts internet messageboard on the internet. It’s understandable they wanted to take their time to type out a thoughtful and detailed opening post to make a good first impression. ??

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

Liking the cut of @Levi Johnson‘s jib. A fresh new sound and some important original points being made. Welcome to the forum mate .??

?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Personally think Holly Johnson could have done better. 

What a read

:muggy:

14 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Yeah. I don't mind if he has another year. Hope that's ok?

Just “don’t mind”???

Have you no passion for your Club??? ?

heartandsoul
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Excellent.

This

10 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Just “don’t mind”???

Have you no passion for your Club??? ?

I have no passion for a 4th manager in 3 or 4 years. Our problems - certainly the high squad turnover - are partly down to chopping and changing manager. Changing the manager again doesn't seem the smartest solution to me. If you give a manager 3 year contract, give him 3 years, unless he's an obvious disaster like Cathro was. Levein is not an obvious disaster. 

If you're a high level club you can afford to chop and change and throw money at the latest big name manager. If you're us, every new manager is a risky appointment.

Edited by Guest

Mr Elwood P

Imagine the state of this forum if we were 9th or 10th and had been launched out both cups at the first stage! 

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I have no passion for a 4th manager in 3 or 4 years. Our problems - certainly the high squad turnover - are partly down to chopping and changing manager. Changing the manager again doesn't seem the smartest solution to me. If you give a manager 3 year contract, give him 3 years, unless he's an obvious disaster like Cathro was. Levein is not an obvious disaster. 

If you're a high level club you can afford to chop and change and throw money at the latest big name manager. If you're us, every new manager is a risky appointment.

And none riskier than Cathro!!

Ridiculous appointment by Levein!!!!

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Exactly.  Cathro responsible for 3 of our best 4 recent signings.  As  Meat Loaf said, 3 out of 4 aint bad?

Come on Enzo, everyone knows McPhee was the reason we found Smith, Levein had done the deal with Berra before Cathro came along. Lafferty attracted to us by Cathro or McPhee?  Moneys on the latter. One of your poorer Levein put-down attempts. Don’t mind you having a go at him, it’s your right, but don’t tell porkies to do it. 

35 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Cut him some slack. They’re a huge Hearts fan who’s only just discovered the foremost Hearts internet messageboard on the internet. It’s understandable they wanted to take their time to type out a thoughtful and detailed opening post to make a good first impression. ??

Any idea what his/her previous nom de plume was on here. 

Mr Elwood P
6 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The guy who had worked in La Liga and the EPL and has subsequently gained further EPL employment at Wolves was ridiculous? In hindsight it didn’t work out but It was a very progressive and ambitious appointment, not ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

That’s was 2.5 years ago. Maybe time to let that one go. Unless you have no mistakes in your personal track record. 

14 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Imagine the state of this forum if we were 9th or 10th and had been launched out both cups at the first stage! 

People were flying planes aboot Tynecastle when we were sitting third, mate.

Odd behaviour does not surprise me anymore !

Forever Hearts
25 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Every day is a school day. 

Mr Elwood P
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

People were flying planes aboot Tynecastle when we were sitting third, mate.

Odd behaviour does not surprise me anymore !

Ahh the Rhobbie out campaign. How stupid do those fools look now!

Edited by Mr Elwood P

4 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Not going to quote the post above but it makes Mikey Stewart look balanced

?

2 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Edit: WAIT A MINUTE, IT'S MAD AULD BOAB JAMIESON ISN'T IT?!

2 hours ago, redjambo said:

?

2 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

?

2 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Liking the cut of @Levi Johnson‘s jib. A fresh new sound and some important original points being made. Welcome to the forum mate .??

?

37 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Personally think Holly Johnson could have done better. 

What a read

:muggy:

?

Who in the actual bejesusing **** thought know what I’ll sit and type out that load of pish. Thats like Lawson on lsd

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic