• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

3 hours ago, tcjambo said:

Fourth (maybe third at a push) is still within our graps as is the cup. We need to to get the injured players up to speed again though.

Fourth?

When do we build the statue?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 hours ago, tcjambo said:

Fourth (maybe third at a push) is still within our graps as is the cup. We need to to get the injured players up to speed again though.

Fourth is utter shit.

3 hours ago, Anderson5 said:

I’m going to stand by my initial point, anyone still supporting the manager is a proper wrong ‘un. 

You are a Hibs scumbag ??

58 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

If losing the Partick game meant getting rid of Levein then it's a decent second prize.

:bwcornette::cornette_dog::cornette:

I bet you would be happy to lose to Hibs too.  Absolutely honking post.

43 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Fourth?

When do we build the statue?

I agree. As much as I hate the old firm they have a winning mentality. The acceptance of mediocrity is troubling. 

chester copperpot
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

If losing the Partick game meant getting rid of Levein then it's a decent second prize.

Really? Really?

I really don't get some of the absolute guff posted on here sometimes but that is a wee nugget right there.

The Bookkeeper
2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I agree. As much as I hate the old firm they have a winning mentality. The acceptance of mediocrity is troubling. 

The Old Firm scored more league goals between them this afternoon than we have since Boxing Day! 

Just now, The Bookkeeper said:

The Old Firm scored more league goals between them this afternoon than we have since Boxing Day! 

:facepalm:

Yes, because our budget is so comparable to theirs.

I find it strange that a Hibs supporter like you spends so much time trolling our board.

The Bookkeeper
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

:facepalm:

Yes, because our budget is so comparable to theirs.

I find it strange that a Hibs supporter like you spends so much time trolling our board.

Aberdeen have scored 12 SPL goals more than us and have a +14 goal difference 

Kilmarnock have scored 4 SPL goals more than us and have a +10 goal difference

Hibs have scored 7 SPL goals more than us and have a +10 goal difference

For the record we have a +1 goal difference. 

You are a happy clapping, totally clueless, delusional, apologist for a complete failure of manager.  Fortunately more and more supporters are waking up to the reality that we will never achieve anything under his watch and that he has made us eye bleedingly awful to watch. 

One can only pray the rumours of his retirement to Spain are true. Adios. 

Edited by The Bookkeeper

4 minutes ago, The Bookkeeper said:

You are a happy clapping, totally clueless, delusional, apologist for a complete failure of manager.  Fortunately more and more supporters are waking up to the reality that we will never achieve anything under his watch and that he has made us eye bleedingly awful to watch. 

I'm sure you will be happy when he retires as maybe your Derby record might improve. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, The Bookkeeper said:

Fancy a gin?

The Bookkeeper
4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Fancy a gin? 

:rofl:what are you on about now?!

You don't like getting owned continually do you Frankie boy. 2 Frankie boy apologists online, neither has a clue. You keep clapping away like the numbnut you are. 

You don't like getting owned continually do you Frankie boy. 2 Frankie boy apologists online, neither has a clue. You keep clapping away like the numbnut you are. 

Are you Hendricks in disguise?

8 hours ago, BerraBelieveit said:

After winning the championship at a canter and then finishing 3rd on our return; we should have progressed in the next few seasons. There has been very little progression on the field. What I find frustrating is - 

Alexander

Eckersley

Ozturk

Wilson

Paterson

Nicholson

Gomis

Buaben

Walker

Sow

Zeefuik 

would’ve been more likely to beat St Mirren yesterday. The progression has been completely stalled and in my opinion there is far too much thinking and coaching going on. 

Most fans wanted a simple 4-4-2 yesterday with width and positive forward thinking attack. Far too confusing for levein and too simple. 

I want change but if he wins the Scottish Cup all will be forgiven. 

Yup

said many times that sow and zeefuick are better than what we have have now 

Edited by Jambo_in_Hamilton

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Wholly ****......another one that's lost the plot.

2 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Yup

said many times that sow and zeefuick are better than what we have have now 

You can say it as many times as you like, it doesn't make it correct.

7 minutes ago, The Bookkeeper said:

When you inevitably get punted, I’ll be running a sweep in the Shed to see what username you return under this time ???

2 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

You can say it as many times as you like, it doesn't make it correct.

In what way am I wrong though?

The Bookkeeper
2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You are having a shocker pal.  A piss poor Hibs troll.

Hahaha you hate getting made to look clueless eh? Been defending the incompetent footballing staff at Hearts for eons and as it approaches its inevitable end under the serial failure you keep doubling down. Makes you look desperate to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, The Bookkeeper said:

Hahaha you hate getting made to look clueless eh? Been defending the incompetent footballing staff at Hearts for eons and as it approaches its inevitable end under the serial failure you keep doubling down. Makes you look desperate to be honest. 

How would you know that if you joined less than a month ago?

Wait, long time lurker right? :rolleyes:

I'm not the one who keeps getting emptied and is sad enough to create new accounts and repeat the process ad infinitum.

As for being desperate, how many posts have you made in the past two days about Levein? 

3 minutes ago, The Bookkeeper said:

Either put your lip away or piss off back to .net. your ****ing embarrassing yourself.

48 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

You are a Hibs scumbag ??

My comment was purely tongue in cheek. But then, you knew that. 

Also, I thought I was a sheep shagger??

The Bookkeeper
14 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

When you inevitably get punted, I’ll be running a sweep in the Shed to see what username you return under this time ???

Have no clue what you are banging on about but I've certainly managed to rattle you and your namesakes cage by calling out your complete delusion and backing of the serial failure how sits in our managerial seat. That you are still unprepared to recognise the complete incompetency says everything about you and your acceptance of the shite the Hearts support is being served up. 

Edited by The Bookkeeper

Have no clue what you are banging on about but I've certainly seems to rattle you and your namesakes cage by calling out your complete delusion and backing of the serial failure how sits in our managerial seat. That you are still unprepared to recognise the complete incompetency says everything about you and your acceptance of the shite the Hearts support is being served up. 

You are the one who is desparate and rattled.    I am actually quite chilled about things, but you keep bashing on. :thumbsup:

39 minutes ago, The Bookkeeper said:

I like this post

Just did a quick search, interesting.

Anyway, let's play Blockbusters. 

Which H is a pain in the arse former poster with a fondness for the term "serial failure"?

13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

How would you know that if you joined less than a month ago?

Wait, long time lurker right? :rolleyes:

Interesting ?

Just now, Smithee said:

Just did a quick search, interesting.

Anyway, let's play Blockbusters. 

Which H is a pain in the arse former poster with a fondness for the term "serial failure"?

Jimi?

44 minutes ago, The Bookkeeper said:

We've had some crappy results and performances this season for sure, like every season, but if we finish 4th or even 5th and get to a minimum of 2 cup semi finals is that really a bad season all things considered?

By all things considered obviously I include the worst injury crisis any of us have ever seen. We didn't; even have two fit full backs for yesterday.

In terms of your "comparison", have Aberdeen, Hibs and Killie been denied the services of their two best goal scorers and two best defenders, on top of various other injuries to key players? If you take that into account we've done well to stay in touch.

I vote for Levein to stay, hopefully reach and win a cup final, and be in charge next season. He's given us such a good spine that we only need a few key additions, depending who stays and leaves, unlike the start of last season. He's put us in a great position to kick on, if you're someone who is willing to look at the bigger picture. If you're someone who approaches supporting Hearts on a. game by game or season by season basis then I can see how you'd be pissed off right now. But part of that is probably because your expectations were raised by the start we made to this season. And who was responsible for that?

Edited by Guest

The Bookkeeper
13 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

We've had some crappy results and performances this season for sure, like every season, but if we finish 4th or even 5th and get to a minimum of 2 cup semi finals is that really a bad season all things considered?

By all things considered obviously I include the worst injury crisis any of us have ever seen. We didn't; even have two fit full backs for yesterday.

In terms of your "comparison", have Aberdeen, Hibs and Killie been denied the services of their two best goal scorers and two best defenders, on top of var

ious other injuries to key players? If you take that into account we've done well to stay in touch.

4th or 5th in a dreadful SPL is failure yes. Regardless of injuries the last 6 games show that. Since the break after which we have had most of our players back a return of 8pts from 18 available and 7 goals scored in 6 games in which 5 were against bottom 6 sides is a truly abysmal return.

There is no progress whatsoever. We are just a bit better than the garbage in the bottom 6 though we still fail to beat them regularly. A run to the Scottish Semi-Final after wins against Livingston, Auchinleck and Partick would mean very little in respect to improvement and if we draw either Old Firm we will have our pants taken down as per usual given the manager shambolic record against both especially away from Tynecastle. You appear to have a very low expectation level if you think "staying in touch" for 4th or 5th place given our relative size and resources constitutes any kind of success. 

Edited by The Bookkeeper

4th or 5th in a dreadful SPL is failure yes. Regardless of injuries the last 6 games show that. Since the break after which we have had

most of our players back a return of 8pts from 18 available and 7 goals scored in 6 games in which 5 were against bottom 6 sides is a truly abysmal return.

There is no progress whatsoever. We are just a bit better than the garbage in the bottom 6 though we still fail to beat them regularly. A run to the Scottish Semi-Final after wins against Livingston, Auchinleck and Partick would mean very little in respect to improvement and if we draw either Old Firm we will have our pants taken down as per usual given the manager shambolic record against both especially away from Tynecastle. You appear to have a very low expectation level if you think "staying in touch" for 4th or 5th place given our relative size and resources constitutes any kind of success. 

The SPFL is as competitive as its ever been this season. I see that as a good thing. Our relative size in terms of what we pay right now means anything above 4th is overachieving. Add in two semi finals hopefully and that would be a perfectly acceptablebordering on good season especially... IN. THE. CIRCUMSTANCES. 

Edited by Guest

4th or 5th in a dreadful SPL is failure yes. Regardless of injuries the last 6 games show that. Since the break after which we have had

most of our players back a return of 8pts from 18 available and 7 goals scored in 6 games in which 5 were against bottom 6 sides is a truly abysmal return.

Team with 4th biggest budget finishing 4th = failure

:rofl:

2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

This is a ridiculous attitude, but equally ridiculous is the numerous “always had faith in Levein” type posts that will no doubt surface if we beat Celtic. 

Come game day Ill always be filled with anticipation for any match and will get behind the team, but the brutal reality is that watching us away from home is horrible 95% of the time and even now at home is becoming unenjoyable. 

Also think that if we get past Partick we will have a better chance of silverware with someone else in charge, but at the same time it would be great if Craig could win something with us. Just can’t see it sadly.

6 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

This is a ridiculous attitude, but equally ridiculous is the numerous “always had faith in Levein” type posts that will no doubt surface if we beat Celtic. 

Come game day Ill always be filled with anticipation for any match and will get behind the team, but the brutal reality is that watching us away from home is horrible 95% of the time and even now at home is becoming unenjoyable. 

Also think that if we get past Partick we will have a better chance of silverware with someone else in charge, but at the same time it would be great if Craig could win something with us. Just can’t see it sadly.

Has a manger ever taken over a team at a semi final stage and won a cup? Seems an extreme solution to a non-problem. Our derby, away and cup form has improved a lot this year, now the complaints are about style. So basically Levein - or whoever eventually replaces him - has to finish 2nd or 3rd, win a cup, win all the derbies, and do it playing some sort of mythical attractive football no-one can actually describe? And do this every season? Tough ask.

Edited by Guest

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Having attended a FoH event today and reading Kickback I could be forgiven for thinking that I support 2 different teams. 

6 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

I'll do it now then - I've always had faith in Craig Levein. 

He's an excellent manager and we're lucky to have him, I hope he's here long enough to reap the rewards of the foundations he's laid.

I know many will disagree, that's fine, it's all about opinions.

On 23/02/2019 at 17:32, PnG said:

I feel things will need to get a lot worse before we see the back of Levein.

He may step aside after a few more woeful results like today but he'll just hide in the office again and nothing on the pitch will change.

My prediction is we'll see the kind of unrest from supporters like the pieman days. He is too arrogant and stubborn to call it a day and Budge is too naive in a football sense to see whats happening in front of her. Its always been my opinion we're onto a loser with Levein. He has to go.

You are taking the piss now. No way do you believe that....

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I'll do it now then - I've always had faith in Craig Levein. 

He's an excellent manager and we're lucky to have him, I hope he's here long enough to reap the rewards of the foundations he's laid.

I know many will disagree, that's fine, it's all about opinions.

The vast majority share the same view and every single supporter I know personally feels that way. 

12 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

The vast majority share the same view and every single supporter I know personally feels that way. 

No they don't. The vast majority don't feel that way at all. You're talking crap.

28 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Having attended a FoH event today and reading Kickback I could be forgiven for thinking that I support 2 different teams. 

You mean no-one in real life says things like "Maybe it would be good for Hibs or Thistle to win so Levein can go"? Shocking!

24 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

It’s the way I and the other five people I was at the game with yesterday all feel ??

Edited by To Be Frank

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic