• Nookie Bear

• Bazzas right boot

• Jamhammer

• Maroon Sailor

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Apparently 

What's astonishing about that. 

Do folk not hear the bile rangers and celtic belt out every week. 

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

What's astonishing about that. 

Do folk not hear the bile rangers and celtic belt out every week. 

It's Keeef

He's been radicalised by SKY so everything is sensationalism 

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Fair play to him. Just a shame he's letting rip after a 5-0 defeat, which the media will sweep away as sour grapes. They certainly won't like the home truths.

He'll probably get a disrepute charge...

He’s got a point tbh. Doesn’t matter what colour of top they wear, the ******s who partake in this sort of shit are morons. Plenty things you could shout at a fat wee baw-heided cry baby like Clarke, without having to go down the sectarian route. No imagination these days.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Well said Steve Clarke. I absolutely despise Rangers as a club and their support, bigots to a man. The SFA are a disgrace, bias refs, an incompetent board and a big **** off carpet that they have swept all this shite under for far too long. It’s about time they started making play behind closed doors. 

He’d be welcome in Edinburgh away from all that shite. ?

8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Fair play to him. Just a shame he's letting rip after a 5-0 defeat, which the media will sweep away as sour grapes. They certainly won't like the home truths.

Bang on the cash mate.

I think Steve Clarke is a bit of a twat in all honesty but I'm right behind him on calling out some of the stuff that gets shouted at games in Scotland, but he will without doubt be ignored and accused of trying to deflect from the result.

i wish jj was my dad

I doubt that this particular 'rant' astonishing or not will attract the same level of media interest as his previous 'rants'. No doubt he will be joining Craig in the weegia bad books. 

Doctor FinnBarr
4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It's easy. If you're playing against Celtic, and you don't roll over and play nice, you're an orange *******. If you're playing against Rangers, and you don't roll over and play nice, you're a fenian *******. Nice and easy for them.

Just let them play each other every weekend and let us get on with the rest of the football. Would keep everyone happy.

Yes please

adambraejambo

Expect a statement from Rangers tomorrow along the lines .....we would like to aplogise to Clark over the abuse he got from a very small minority of the support.. I  know it's the majority of them but they will stay say it and the Scottish press will report it like that as of it were true. Once it dies down Sfa will fine him for bringing game into disrepute.  If they do I hope all 10 clubs from outside Glasgow  club together and pay it for him. 

These knuckle dragger Neanderthals in the sevco support wouldn’t know that Monday follows sunday never mind anything else. Bunch of absolute goats who I wouldn’t trust to water my plants. 

N Lincs Jambo
6 minutes ago, His name is said:

How do old firm fans know folks religions? 

Not about tonight obviously but once, when I was off my tits bored, I ventured over to Bears Den. A guy had started a thread (or if not started had certainly contributed) about a famous incident at Ibrox in 72 when a Hearts player had sat on the ball before crossing it over for Ford to score winning the game for us. He went on a diatribe about the “Fenian” nature of this player who we had signed from Celtic (embellished it with quite a bit more nonsense) before revealing the “Taig” as none other than Bobby Prentice.

Only problem was Prentice was still at Celtic then and the cross was actually from Tommy Murray.

Not one person on the hun site chose to correct him. So in a roundabout way that answers your question. Ie they will make it up to suit their agenda. Sad *******s basically.

14 minutes ago, Barack said:

Haven't seen it, but has Clarke commented on Boyd being pelted by a coin, & the songbook being sung by Celtic, at the weekend?

Or is it just when it becomes aimed at an individual(s), it becomes note-worthy? Lennon, as an example.

The OF are as culpable as each other. Clarke's not deaf, or the fans. Neither are other managers. But they ignore it, because it's convenient to do so, as long as the money's coming through the turnstiles every other week. Hearts are just as culpable for it too, I'll add. Only one's who are deaf, are the SFA. And the Scottish media.

Pretty sure he did, something along the lines of "the majority of level headed fans need to help weed out the minority of idiots" although he wasn't quite as irate about it and also made mention of wanting to talk about football and not the fans.

As long as arguments such as that get thrown around however nothing will change. Like you say everybody knows it goes on and everybody, for the most part, just accepts it. Rather than pointing out past wrongs we should be looking to correct future ones but whataboutery holds us back.

The SFA need to grow a pair and throw the book at *either one of the OF for this sort of thing in order to set an example that it won't be tolerated, but the moment they do the "corrupt and bias" accusations will be thrown by the other side. The game up here is turning into a complete farce and we've got a league body, and as you say member clubs, who are too afraid of upsetting one half of the uglies in order to kickstart change.

Edit - *or any club that is guilty of it I should add.

Edited by Squirt

brunoatemyhamster

Good on him. Hes " Not having it!" 

He's got a name that people in England recognise so this might actually get some attention Dan saaf. Shine a brighter light. 

SKY might even ask Slippy his thoughts on the matter. 

Would the scouse Adam Johnson feel safe in the away dugout? 

Do you not have to be Irish to be the F word anyway? 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

19 minutes ago, Squirt said:

Pretty sure he did, something along the lines of "the majority of level headed fans need to help weed out the minority of idiots" although he wasn't quite as irate about it and also made mention of wanting to talk about football and not the fans.

He did mention the coin & the pitch invasion but I don't think he mentioned the sectarian abuse of Boyd at all. 

5 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Good on him. Hes " Not having it!" 

He's got a name that people in England recognise so this might actually get some attention Dan saaf. Shine a brighter light. 

SKY might even ask Slippy his thoughts on the matter. 

Would the scouse Adam Johnson feel safe in the away dugout? 

Scouse Adam Johnson?

huns are scum win or lose shock horror.

clarke did rip into Celtic too. 

6 minutes ago, iainmac said:

He did mention the coin & the pitch invasion but I don't think he mentioned the sectarian abuse of Boyd at all. 

The club captain Boyd had enough to say about it himself.

Clarkes talking about the abuse he’s personally had this evening. 

What's frustrating is it is always one guy taking on the world (Rangers, Celtic, SFA, media) and the culture of sectarianism that is ingrained in Scottish culture primarily but not exclusively in the West.

What we need is for all the other clubs to issue a joint statement in support of his comments but they will no doubt stay silent.

Sectarian singing or abuse whether by fans of Rangers, Celtic, Hearts or anyone else needs to be punished.

I don't want to see points deducted. I would go for a simple system where if Rangers fans are guilty of sectarian singing, no Rangers fans are allowed in to their next game.

This needs to be dealt with once and for all. But the SFA and SPFL don't have the will or the balls to do it.

Edited by gnasher75

1 hour ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

You tell us Stevie boy, you grew up as a hun

:what:

There's been debate on here about his boyhood allegiances, but it was about whether he was Killie or Celtic - this is a new angle! Where have you heard this?

brunoatemyhamster
12 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Scouse Adam Johnson?

huns are scum win or lose shock horror.

clarke did rip into Celtic too. 

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/22381805.html

In an outspoken interview Lauren—15 at the time it all happened—tells how smitten midfielder Gerrard PURSUED her after their teenage romance had ended.

Slippy is 19 years old at the time. 

Pursued for Gerrard, Groomed for Johnson. 

The Bookkeeper
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Only money would take the most tortured or uneducated arseholes to Sevco. Like Lafferty and Gerrard.

The money Rangers are paying Gerrard is of no consequence to him whatsoever, his playing career made him tens of millions.

8 minutes ago, best in the land said:

As are celtic 

Exactly, and until fans of other clubs stop pretending one is any better than the other, nothing will ever change.

15 minutes ago, iainmac said:

You might be right, I didn’t think he had commented on any of the incidents in isolation but rather commented on every incident in the one go but again you could well be correct.

Again though, does it matter? Does it make sectarian abuse towards him tonight any less of a wrong? Whilst I can understand the argument and see the perceived hypocrisy it still flies in the face of positive change and we all need to move away from it. 

4 minutes ago, best in the land said:

As are celtic 

They have a problem for sure but The Rangers are the club that ran an Apartheid signing policy for generations. The hate is ingrained in them as well as superiority which manifested on Clarke tonight.

13 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

They have a problem for sure but The Rangers are the club that ran an Apartheid signing policy for generations. The hate is ingrained in them as well as superiority which manifested on Clarke tonight.

Celtic are every bit as bad. Celtic are just Rangers with a good PR department. 

Songs praising murderers who tore children apart with nail-bombs in shopping centres.

Spitting on children taking part in halftime kicks abouts.

Punching pensioners and fathers with their kids outside Tynecastle.

Assaulting and robbing teenaged kiosk staff.

Vandalism of war memorials.

Graffiti mocking the victims of the Ibrox disaster.

Hanging effigies to mock the family of suicide victims.

and so on...

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

14 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/22381805.html

In an outspoken interview Lauren—15 at the time it all happened—tells how smitten midfielder Gerrard PURSUED her after their teenage romance had ended.

Slippy is 19 years old at the time. 

Pursued for Gerrard, Groomed for Johnson. 

Youre genuinely comparing them both?  That’s pretty sick to be honest mate. 

1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

Why? Do you think Gerrard just wanted to hold her hand?

5 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Songs praising murderers who tore children apart with nail-bombs in shopping centres.

Spitting on children taking part in halftime kicks outs.

Hanging edfigies to mock the family of suicide victims.

and so on...

Why does it always have to come back to “aye but look that they’ve done”?? 

Killie manager away from Scotland most his career tells it like it is “sue but what about Celtic?” When going on about being abused sectarianly.  

Why not just back the guy for having the balls to speak up aboht

Just now, Inch Hearts said:

Why does it always have to come back to “aye but look that they’ve done”?? 

Killie manager away from Scotland most his career tells it like it is “sue but what about Celtic?” When going on about being abused sectarianly.  

Why not just back the guy for having the balls to speak up aboht

I think you will find I despise them both equally, and that is very different to whatabouttery. You are barking up the wrong tree here champ. I was replying to a guy who thinks Rangers are worse than Celtic. That is exactly the sort of thinking that has helped perpetuate this shit for generations. They are both utter scum.

4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Why? Do you think Gerrard just wanted to hold her hand?

What at 18 when the lassie was 15?  

Comparable to a a multi millionaire footballer actually grooming a 14 year old at 26 aye?

1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Spitting on children taking part in halftime kicks outs.

Hanging edfigies to mock the family of suicide victims.

and so on...

Some of that is a bit spurious but I said they had a problem and plenty scumbags. The Rangers, however, have the added element of superiority within the boardroom itself until 1989, and that was only broken so they could GIRFUY Celtic over Maurice Johnston. There is also the spectre of the Orange Order and wearing orange kit. Bad enough we have hate marches all over central and West Scotland every summer, but RIFC are giving it added voice by the sale of orange Rangers kits. In effect the current Rangers board have turned back the clock on sectarianism for profit.

brunoatemyhamster
11 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Not my words buddy, her words. I reckon the similarities are there for all to see.

I'm not seeing much difference legally. Only difference seems to be Slippy didn't have Snapchat. Unless I'm missing something? 

4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I think you will find I despise them both equally, and that is very different to whatabouttery. You are barking up the wrong tree here champ. I was replying to a guy who thinks Rangers are worse than Celtic. That is exactly the sort of thinking that has helped perpetuate this shit for generations. They are both utter scum.

Why not take the manager of another sides clubs comments in isolation then the same as we would do if it was Levein being peltered with abuse and then came out and spoke about being called orange Fenian Jew whatever.  It would be called for what it is, ****ing disgusting and he would be hailed for speaking out against it.  When it’s Clarke though “aye but what did he say about Celtic”. He wasn’t being personally abused off Celtic last time I checked.  Boyd can stick up for himself and when he says it’s sick the abuse he got from Celtic fans being a fat orange bassa the next question is going to be “aye Boyd no worries pal I didn’t hear you speak out when you’re manager got it right at Ibrox” and so on and on and on.

The sad part here it’s actually Jambos asking or stating “what did clarke day about Boyd” hun mentality. 

Edited by Inch Hearts