Cochrane Story?

alwaysthereinspirit

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Heard that he’s taken his eye of the ball a bit. Got a girlfriend etc

1444153043.jpg

33 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Not sure tbh. 

Cochrane has good potential and can play a part but don't think he's ready to be a regular. 

Lee has a decent return and Imo is decent, but he's not as good as Djoum either. 

I think Harry Cochrane will (have to) kick on next season. Djoum staying would be a huge bonus and a benefit to Cochrane.  If he's as good as most of us think he can be playing along side Djoum and Haring would help him no end.

N Lincs Jambo
47 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Reminds me of a situation at my old golf club. A young junior (scratch golfer at age of 15 and hitting the ball a country mile - also son of a very long-serving England goalkeeper), was tipped for the highest echelons of the professional game.

Played a midweek comp with him and a wizened old cynic of a journeyman ex-pro footballer in his 60s at the time (still off 6 mind). His comment was “let’s see what he’s like when he discovers what’s t’other side of a pair of knickers!” 

Harry has had a mixture of injury, illness and bad luck. His injuries and illness were clearing up and he was due a return to first team football but got himself injured in a reserve game against Rangers. He had wanted to go on loan in January but Craig wants him available for the first team and the team was winning so it's not so straight forward for him to get a run. He really loves it at the club and we need to remember he's only 17, there's a bright future ahead for him and he knows he's at the right place to learn.

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Djoum has been absolutely outstanding since he came back from injury!!!

Because he,s showboating,wants a decent move elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, Macros said:

Harry has had a mixture of injury, illness and bad luck. His injuries and illness were clearing up and he was due a return to first team football but got himself injured in a reserve game against Rangers. He had wanted to go on loan in January but Craig wants him available for the first team and the team was winning so it's not so straight forward for him to get a run. He really loves it at the club and we need to remember he's only 17, there's a bright future ahead for him and he knows he's at the right place to learn.

Rangers fans trying to say they want him to come"home" cos he,s one of their own.

What was the deal with that?

Was he asked to leave or did he choose to leave.

The last thing I want is to see those cretins get him on the cheap once we,ve done all the hard work with him.Id rather we sell him to a club down south or abroad.

A_A wehatethehibs

The boy is not doing enough, not playing well enough, not scoring or contributing. Woeful player! Possibly the worst player I’ve ever seen. Absolute disgrace to the shirt he doesn’t play for the badge. Anonymous today! Punt him to Raith imo. 

- kickback after Cochrane plays 10 minutes as a sub 

I don't know why he left Rangers but I do know he's very happy at Hearts, neither he nor his agent are looking for any move. I'm sure he will be involved in the first team soon

1 hour ago, rubyruby said:

Because he,s showboating,wants a decent move elsewhere.

Rangers fans trying to say they want him to come"home" cos he,s one of their own.

What was the deal with that?

Was he asked to leave or did he choose to leave.

The last thing I want is to see those cretins get him on the cheap once we,ve done all the hard work with him.Id rather we sell him to a club down south or abroad.

Lets hope he continues to showboat for the rest of the season then!

52 minutes ago, Macros said:

I don't know why he left Rangers but I do know he's very happy at Hearts, neither he nor his agent are looking for any move. I'm sure he will be involved in the first team soon

He left Rangers because they had Billy Gilmour in same position and he was second choice, is that fair comment?

4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Djoum has been absolutely outstanding since he came back from injury!!!

Sorry mate I just dont see it. 

Im not suggesting hes gash but I just dont see what everyone else seems to see in Djoum. Hes the shadow of the player he was when he first arrived at Hearts IMO. 

52 minutes ago, geomac said:

He left Rangers because they had Billy Gilmour in same position and he was second choice, is that fair comment?

Maybe, like I said I don't know the reason behind him leaving there all I know is he's happy at Hearts.

Undoubtedly a talented player but still far too lightweight. Scott browns karate challenge on him last season could've finished him if he'd landed harder. Probably just holding him until he bulks up a bit, especially since he often drops into a defensive role. 

5 hours ago, R08813 said:

Undoubtedly a talented player but still far too lightweight. Scott browns karate challenge on him last season could've finished him if he'd landed harder. Probably just holding him until he bulks up a bit, especially since he often drops into a defensive role. 

I tend to agree with this

He’s 17, was thrown in too early because of circumstances. Yes he performed well but he’s is nowhere near ready for regular first team football. His time will come and he’ll smash it when it does. Just now he’s cover and that’s the way it should be. 

16 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Have u seen the pictures/videos he puts up of her on his insta story?

Classic wannabe WAG

23 hours ago, Hurooba said:

I’d rather have Cochrane playing than watch Lee wander around.

Have to say I agree, the amount of games Lee sees through to the end off is baffling. Come the 75th minute Lee is literally at a walking pace and as a team we are often crying out for some new energy in the centre. The recent midweek home league game against Livingstone was a prime example, we as a team sleep walked into a 0-0 draw, Lee couldn't even break into a run to go and take a corner 10mins from time.

20 hours ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Reminds me of a situation at my old golf club. A young junior (scratch golfer at age of 15 and hitting the ball a country mile - also son of a very long-serving England goalkeeper), was tipped for the highest echelons of the professional game.

Played a midweek comp with him and a wizened old cynic of a journeyman ex-pro footballer in his 60s at the time (still off 6 mind). His comment was “let’s see what he’s like when he discovers what’s t’other side of a pair of knickers!” 

I'm going for the surname Clemence

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Nope, more recent than that John

Shilton or Seaman then?

John mcCartney

yeah,Semen mate

Pro footballers/family who play golf never seem to hack around a course do they
I played a comp with Andy Collier,a pro gk from Fife last year
Off plus 1 he was.
I also played a comp with King John Robertson at Portobello before his debut first team season,he was decent n all
at that time.

N Lincs Jambo
3 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Shilton or Seaman then?

Correct with the latter. Dan Seaman, son of David. Very good player and a cracking lad, won a golf scholarship to a US university and did very well but never made the breakthrough to be a tour pro. I believe he’s now a club pro in the Leeds area.

...a bit disco
12 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Correct with the latter. Dan Seaman, son of David. Very good player and a cracking lad, won a golf scholarship to a US university and did very well but never made the breakthrough to be a tour pro. I believe he’s now a club pro in the Leeds area.

:thumbsup:

Been told there have been a few clubs Down south making enquiries about him but won’t be going anywhere soon. Also told he’s on a strict plan to bulk up

dropped for hickey today? (im not against him getting a taste of a first team squad)

im all for managing young players but he is good enough, should be involved more.

Lee better pull his finger out though since hes strolled back in the first eleven again.