Highlight of today.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Selkirkhmfc1874
46 minutes ago, Paul Allen said:

Sent off for celebrating a last minute winner. If that’s a highlight then it doesn’t exactly say much!

Mean brown finally being sent off ! Seems he's been bullet proof to referees for so long 

I actually thought it was a bit of a joke he got sent off for that, he didn’t go up to the stand he stopped a good few yards back, not his fault the fans jumped the wall and onto the pitch, the rule is a shite one.

1 minute ago, jamtartan74 said:

I actually thought it was a bit of a joke he got sent off for that, he didn’t go up to the stand he stopped a good few yards back, not his fault the fans jumped the wall and onto the pitch, the rule is a shite one.

Maybe but he is due a few, let's hope things even out from now on ?

He should have been sent off before then! Horrible studs up challenge. I actually think it's worse than Garuccio red card.

Just now, geomac said:

Maybe but he is due a few, let's hope things even out from now on ?

Don’t get me wrong it’s good to see him getting sent off but I just thought it was harsh, don’t like that rule it’s daft, of course u will want to go nuts if u score a last minute winner. 

1 minute ago, Gerd Muller said:

He should have been sent off before then! Horrible studs up challenge. I actually think it's worse than Garuccio red card.

Agreed ??

6 minutes ago, Gerd Muller said:

Correct. On both counts.

42 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

As much as I hate celtic for me there is nout wrong in celebrating in front of your own fans

100% correct. Bloody stupid rule and despite he is a scrotum it’s a shocking yellow. No tears for him but deary me it’s a howling decision and rule

5 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

The rule makes perfect sense and should be applied all the time. 

Surprised that anyone thinks differently. 

Cebrating a goal with your own fans just off the pitch?  Come on. He didn’t jump over boards, take his top off, jump in the crowd. 

Id argue Morelos at Tynecastle is a definite booking. Goading opposition fans is very different.

Edited by 1971fozzy

Ricardo Shillyshally
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Cebrating a goal with your own fans just off the pitch?  Come on. He didn’t jump over boards, take his top off, jump in the crowd. 

Id argue Morelos at Tynecastle is a definite booking. Goading opposition fans is very different.

He jumped over something. I assume they were boards.

Celebrating like that encourages fans to leave the stands causing public order issues.

Its strange eh. As much as I detest him as a player, that was a nonsense sending off. The rule isn't applied consistently and its an utter disgrace because of that. Case in point Morelos, or even when they pumped us in the relegation season and Brown (ironically) was goading the family stand (classy guy that he is). 

1 minute ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Celebrating like that encourages fans to leave the stands causing public order issues.

If that’s the case then it’s maybe a booking. Apologies , I didn’t think he did but probably mistaken

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

If that’s the case then it’s maybe a booking. Apologies , I didn’t think he did but probably mistaken

He jumped the advertising boards but was still a good few yards from the stand, nonsense of a booking all day long. 

Ironic he nearly crippled a couple of players the last couple of games worst punishment a yellow card and he gets a red for celebrating in front of the crowd,he probably makes more a week than the Killie team put together in wages.

Whats he going to do if he repeats against Valencia a lap of honour.

Ricardo Shillyshally
Just now, jamtartan74 said:

He jumped the advertising boards but was still a good few yards from the stand, nonsense of a booking all day long.

He was very close to the stand and the only thing that stopped him was supporters jumping on to greet him.

The rule is there to stop that sort of..... exuberance

1 hour ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

As much as I hate celtic for me there is nout wrong in celebrating in front of your own fans

Aw aye mate.

Moments that keep us coming back.

Despite all thepish

He stopped himself and got jumped on by other players behind him which shoved him closer and by then the fans were already on the pitch, nonsense decision. 

Ricardo Shillyshally
1 minute ago, samgolden said:

Why did only Scott Brown get booked there was at least 5 players in the crowd 

should they not get booked also 

I think the rule is that only the scorer gets booked.

16 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

And a fan did leave the stand.

Probably that Celtic fan that got him booked.

1 hour ago, jamtartan74 said:

........... said Phil Stamp.

34 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

The rule makes perfect sense and should be applied all the time. 

Surprised that anyone thinks differently. 

100%

Why a well paid player would want to hug a complete stranger with bad breath and rotting teeth is beyond me.

BTW, I am being entirely serious. totally unprofessional.

32 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Yes he did and that's why he was booked.

Ignore me, too slow again.  :

Edited by graygo

23 minutes ago, OTT said:

Its strange eh. As much as I detest him as a player, that was a nonsense sending off. The rule isn't applied consistently and its an utter disgrace because of that. Case in point Morelos, or even when they pumped us in the relegation season and Brown (ironically) was goading the family stand (classy guy that he is). 

Same ref in both games suggesting different standards for Rangers.

Brown should have been red carded for the first tackle when he got the man and not the ball.  Garruccio got the ball and gets a red.

1 hour ago, jamtartan74 said:

I watched the celebration and thought to myself that if he didn't get booked for it then it made and absolute joke of the rules. He's been let off with worse than our players have had for celebrations in the past of course.

Just now, Sooperstar said:

I watched the celebration and thought to myself that if he didn't get booked for it then it made and absolute joke of the rules. He's been let off with worse than our players have had for celebrations in the past of course.

We all see things differently obviously but I thought it was harsh, and I don’t like the rule in the 1st place, a last minute winner and u celebrate towards the fans of the club u play for shouldn’t result in a booking imo it’s daft. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

100%

Why a well paid player would want to hug a complete stranger with bad breath and rotting teeth is beyond me.

Are you actually a fan of football?

I cuddled complete roasters.

And they have cuddled a complete roaster back .

Edit

Obviously celebrating a goal.

Although people have cuddled me.

Don't think they realised.

Edited by jake

Just now, jamtartan74 said:

We all see things differently obviously but I thought it was harsh, and I don’t like the rule in the 1st place, a last minute winner and u celebrate towards the fans of the club u play for shouldn’t result in a booking imo it’s daft. 

We can debate the validity of the rule all night long, but as it is the rule is there and he was undoubtedly in breach of it.

6 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

100%

If we score a goal in a big game and you are sat next to me then you're getting a hug.

1 minute ago, jake said:

?  the old shed days you grabbed anybody 

1 minute ago, jake said:

:lol:

your posting well tonight Jakey after such a ****ing end to a game.

:bravo:

Just now, Tommy Brown said:

:lol:

your posting well tonight Jakey after such a ****ing end to a game.

:bravo:

I finished a job today that was nippy.

And my cycle is on the up.

Be back nipping all yer heids in about 2 weeks.

?

2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

If we score a goal in a big game and you are sat next to me then you're getting a hug.

stopped going, fed up sitting next to ***** with bad breath and rotting teeth.

you and Jake

Just now, Tommy Brown said:

you and Jake

I've got Jake hidden. Please don't put me alongside him!

5 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

We can debate the validity of the rule all night long, but as it is the rule is there and he was undoubtedly in breach of it.

I don’t think he was ??

4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I've got Jake hidden. Please don't put me alongside him!

Sorry to hear that .

5 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

you and Jake

I can assure you my breath is sweet and my teeth are all my own and tidy.

Pair ay dicks.

3 minutes ago, jake said:

Sorry to hear that .

I can assure you my breath is sweet and my teeth are all my own and tidy.

Pair ay dicks.

No fear from me, Jake

I will never put you on ignore.

A legend....

...in your own lunchtime