• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Wee Mikey

4 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

How many games has he played for them? Are Sunderland fans worse than us for not giving a player time :laugh:

He's played 5 games & they're demanding Ozturk is given an opportunity. 

2 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

I watched their game last night and he was horrific. Didn’t look anything like the player that played for us. 

Watched it as well and he looked really edgy --nothing like as confident as he was with us.

tartofmidlothian

Imagine if he was in that back three, how much would he learn as a player alongside Berra and Souttar?

**** it, his loss. It's up to Shaughnessey to grasp the opportunity instead.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Burnley's decision. Sunderland's money.

Exactly. Im pretty sure he would've stayed if given the opportunity 

Jimmy Dunne was a perfect fit for Hearts. He knew it, we knew it. 

I hope we don't see him again anywhere near the SPFL and hopefully his career blossoms. 

North Berwick Jambo

I would love to see him back here next season, perfect back up / replacement for an aging Berra.

A_A wehatethehibs

Such a strange thing how players seem to become different players when they pull a different shirt on. Sunderland are a bit like Hibs in that respect, players are decent for another club then they sign for Sunderland, pull that shirt on and turn into absolute dog shite. 

24 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

How many games has he played for them? Are Sunderland fans worse than us for not giving a player time :laugh:

I can only assume you haven't watched Sunderland Til I Die then? :lol:

Jean Louis Valois

He seemed to love his time with us, poor decision from Burnley to send him to Sunderland. If they don’t get promoted this season it’s a disaster so the pressure from the  fans will be horrific. On another note i see Ozturk doesn’t even get on the bench for them.

5 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Such a strange thing how players seem to become different players when they pull a different shirt on. Sunderland are a bit like Hibs in that respect, players are decent for another club then they sign for Sunderland, pull that shirt on and turn into absolute dog shite. 

I noticed Dylan McGeouch was on the bench for the whole game. Would have thought he would be a mainstay at that level.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

A strange decision to take him back from us and loan him out to League One. I guess he gets the pressure of chasing promotion but League One is shite

40 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Sunderland fans are ****ing morons. No other word to describe them...

39 minutes ago, Barack said:

Inbreds.

... actually, yes there is ^^

AlphonseCapone
22 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I can only assume you haven't watched Sunderland Til I Die then? :lol:

I haven't but my mate recommends it as he says it's hilarious. 

I think this is good news for us.  Just goes to show how well we help develop loan players.... gets called up when he plays for us..... performances go south when he leaves.

11 minutes ago, El Diez said:

Craig Levein knows how to get the best out of a centre half.

Jack Ross will be looking for a new job just shortly.

Most certainly if they don’t come up this season.

49 minutes ago, iainmac said:

He's played 5 games & they're demanding Ozturk is given an opportunity. 

They are worse than us as there nickname for ozturk is ozturd and they want him back :rofl:

Strange how they’re blaming individual players for their performances and not the fact that Jack Ross isn’t a very good manager. With the money they have they should be strolling that league. Come home Jimmy. 

1 hour ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Imagine if he was in that back three, how much would he learn as a player alongside Berra and Souttar?

**** it, his loss. It's up to Shaughnessey to grasp the opportunity instead.

The lad loved his time with us, wanted to stay, decision out with his hands. Not his choice to leave us.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Anyone thinking of going to Sunderland should think twice and watch that Netflix documentary. 

Some of the best fans. But plenty more of the worst. Kickback x100 when things go wrong 

19 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Anyone thinking of going to Sunderland should think twice and watch that Netflix documentary. 

Some of the best fans. But plenty more of the worst. Kickback x100 when things go wrong 

They're actually filming a 2nd series this season. Should be a good watch. Early season optimism followed by a late season collapse, possibly a Wembley play off defeat.

With Levein, Hughes, Berra and even Souttar (experienced for his age) at the club it is no surprise that he did well with us. He had the right people around him all the time.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

They're actually filming a 2nd series this season. Should be a good watch. Early season optimism followed by a late season collapse, possibly a Wembley play off defeat.

Really? Glutton for punishment.  Luton and Barnsley pulling away play off will kill them for pressure 

Glamorgan Jambo

Watched most of the first half last night and he had a shocker. Gave the ball away a few times and generally looked really uncomfortable. Could be a serious mistake by Jimmy/Burnley if he has many more displays like this. 

1 hour ago, Russ1977 said:

I watched their game last night and he was horrific. Didn’t look anything like the player that played for us. 

Concur 100%. 

Like bambi on ice

How long until someone insists this is a reflection on how the utterly yad League 1 is a higher standard than the Premiership? ?

Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

How long until someone insists this is a reflection on how the utterly yad League 1 is a higher standard than the Premiership? ?

Half that thread is full of Mackems spouting shite about how bad Scottish football is if Dunne was rated up here.

Just now, Normthebarman said:

Half that thread is full of Mackems spouting shite about how bad Scottish football is if Dunne was rated up here.

They are , as I mentioned earlier, complete morons. They should maybe look a bit closer to home... like their manager. ?

Maroon Sailor
3 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

That's rich coming from a bunch of losers like them watching their pish struggling to get their usual draws against the mighty Blackpool and Accrington who are they Stanley.

It's not called The Stadium of Shite for nothing

1 hour ago, 132goals1958 said:

I noticed Dylan McGeouch was on the bench for the whole game. Would have thought he would be a mainstay at that level.

He always seems to be on the bench whilst John McGinn is bossing it and scoring goal of the century contenders in the league above. Yet JKB would have had you believe that McGeouch made McGinn look good. Another myth busted.

5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Another suspension coming up for Sloth's wee brother, I notice. Second of the season since joining Villa.

Always got overlooked how many bookings that circus freak got, whilst playing in Scotland.

Haring and Naismith are our two most booked players. Perhaps it correlates to desire and effort on the part of the individual.

15 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

He always seems to be on the bench whilst John McGinn is bossing it and scoring goal of the century contenders in the league above. Yet JKB would have had you believe that McGeouch made McGinn look good. Another myth busted.

Aston Villa no where near competing with the teams battling for promotion. Despite being one of the favourites. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The thick ***** don't seem to realise everyone that rocks up in Sunderland turns to shit at their ridiculous level of expectation. 

Wouldn't surprise me if plenty deliberately down tools..

Stadium of Darkness would be far more appropriate. 

Dumb beyond belief