Edinburgh Rapist

Meadows

Firstly, sorry I don’t know how to put a link to the story . 

Mikey Hoc , 19 from Edinburgh convicted of several rapes within the city , including a 15 year old girl , a 49 year old blind woman amongst others . 

Sentence has been deferred for background reports but surely he’ll get ten years minimum , hopefully a lot longer ! 

Raped the blind woman when he was on bail for sexually assaulting two wee lassies.

A total beast who should spend the rest of his life in prison being ragdolled in the showers.

He'll probably get at most 8 years, he'll do the 5 and a bit to 6 years and be out on license for the rest, freaking beast anyway, unfortunately he will not get 'done' in the showers, unless they send him to the DC where someone will 'get' him, more than likely.

AS an aside, I don't know if he is a scottish national, however, if he's not and has come over for work, he should be sent back to Poland after his release, and never be allowed in scotland again.

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Cade said:

A total beast who should spend the rest of his life in prison being ragdolled in the showers.

He would probably enjoy that TBF. 

Sugar and boiling water on the other hand. 

1 hour ago, Meadows said:

Firstly, sorry I don’t know how to put a link to the story . 

Mikey Hoc , 19 from Edinburgh convicted of several rapes within the city , including a 15 year old girl , a 49 year old blind woman amongst others . 

Sentence has been deferred for background reports but surely he’ll get ten years minimum , hopefully a lot longer ! 

Some unfortunate stuff coming up in Facebook if you search for this guy...

2 hours ago, lauriesrank said:

He'll probably get at most 8 years, he'll do the 5 and a bit to 6 years and be out on license for the rest, freaking beast anyway, unfortunately he will not get 'done' in the showers, unless they send him to the DC where someone will 'get' him, more than likely.

AS an aside, I don't know if he is a scottish national, however, if he's not and has come over for work, he should be sent back to Poland after his release, and never be allowed in scotland again.

I think he is Polish, but he's been here a while and went to school here. He should certainly be sent back.

(It's not a joking matter, but 'Mike Hoc' ffs)

23 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hope he rots in Hell, quite frankly.

Only if it’s very painful and slow .

Put him in a room full of women and let them hand out justice .

2 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

I think he is Polish, but he's been here a while and went to school here. He should certainly be sent back.

(It's not a joking matter, but 'Mike Hoc' ffs)

I don't know much about him, but I think the 'send him back' chat is frankly horrific. 

He's clearly spent his formative years here and sadly for us, a product of Scottish society. Of course, all societies have their scumbags, lunatics and dregs, but he's as Scottish as he is Polish. 

Also, if you do the crime here, you should do the time here. Send him to Poland and he's never broken a Polish law, would be free to do as he pleases. He stays here and he's forever identified by what he's done (I imagine he'll forever remain on the sexual offenders register regardless of the custodial sentence). 

Edited by Toggie88

30 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Couldn’t agree more.

There are no excuses (or reasons) for this persons actions. 

All the ‘experts’ in this sort of behaviour can just GTF.

27 minutes ago, Toggie88 said:

I don't know much about him, but I think the 'send him back' chat is frankly horrific. 

He's clearly spent his formative years here and sadly for us, a product of Scottish society. Of course, all societies have their scumbags, lunatics and dregs, but he's as Scottish as he is Polish. 

Also, if you do the crime here, you should do the time here. Send him to Poland and he's never broken a Polish law, would be free to do as he pleases. He stays here and he's forever identified by what he's done (I imagine he'll forever remain on the sexual offenders register regardless of the custodial sentence). 

Great and accurate post. ?

The crime of rape is still punished far too leniently imo.

Armed robbers can get more time in jail with only the threat of violence. Rape is a truly horrific crime that warrants a severe penalty.....but then I also think jail sentences in general seem too lenient across the board. Jail should be a punishment but also a deterrent for deliberate crimes. Hearing a news story that a rapist has re-offended after release isn't actually a surprising thing to hear these days which to me highlights how poor this crime is treated.

8 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

The crime of rape is still punished far too leniently imo.

Armed robbers can get more time in jail with only the threat of violence. Rape is a truly horrific crime that warrants a severe penalty.....but then I also think jail sentences in general seem too lenient across the board. Jail should be a punishment but also a deterrent for deliberate crimes. Hearing a news story that a rapist has re-offended after release isn't actually a surprising thing to hear these days which to me highlights how poor this crime is treated.

Excellent post , the beast actually pleaded NOT GUILTY , forcing his victims to give evidence . Hopefully something that will be reflected in his sentence . Ideally life behind bars . 

11 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

I dont like the idea of hurting someone to punish them, It makes no difference to the victim and would probably garner sympathy for the rapist and really we would be no different to him then. We need American style sentences where rape would probably get you 15+years and if its multiple rapes the sentences dont run concurrently. He will be out before he is 30 and will do it again.

13 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Good idea

and let anyone he has attacked kick him hard in the balls 

6 hours ago, superjack said:

Life is the sentence he deserves, and life should mean life.

The problem with that line of thinking is there's nowhere to go after the maximum tariff.

If the punishment for rape is the maximum available, the same as it is for murder, then what is there to stop a rapist killing his victim too?

He's not going to be punished harder and there's less chance of getting caught if he takes out the main witnesses.

I do understand why people can get all blood and thunder about these things but sentences should be thought through properly, they shouldn't be about society's vengeance.