Gorgie          -   125

Main            -    271

Total            -   702

Celtic given all of Roseburn Stand.

chester copperpot
13 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

:phface: indeed.

What could possibly go wrong?

Shit smeared over the toilet walls, kiosks getting raided etc etc. Aye but it's good auld Glesgae banter.

Abd listen to their IRA shite  for 90 minutes unless we shut them up with couple of goals. I see they managed to interupt their own clubs minute silence last night with IRA shouts.  But they're the best fans in the world so disnae matter. 

2 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

First count for this game

Wheatfield   -   306

Gorgie          -   125

Main            -    271

Total            -   702

Celtic given all of Roseburn Stand.

I actually dont mind them contributing over £100,000 to the cause.

2-0 Hearts.

Unfortunately I live in Parkhead and have to wade through their filth every few weeks - IRA songs all over the place last night and it will be the same again on the 27th. Would rather we give them 1 section of the Roseburn. Absolute scumbags. 

Hope we ******* stuff them. 

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield   -   256

Gorgie          -   110

Main            -    236

Total            -   602

On 15/02/2019 at 16:08, beaver said:

Abd listen to their IRA shite  for 90 minutes unless we shut them up with couple of goals. I see they managed to interupt their own clubs minute silence last night with IRA shouts.  But they're the best fans in the world so disnae matter. 

"You're not great fans anymore !".....piss them off a bit.

8 minutes ago, jambokev said:

"You're not great fans anymore !".....piss them off a bit.

I've never liked that chant.

It suggests they used to be great, just like the one we sing when we play Aberdeen suggests they used to be famous.

On 15/02/2019 at 17:44, Kiwidoug said:

I actually dont mind them contributing over £100,000 to the cause.

2-0 Hearts.

I'd take the cash hit if it means we don't have to listen to their pro-terrorist shit or foot the bill for their rodent fans behaviour.

Also a full stand gives them a much bigger advantage than 1 or 2 sections.

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield   -   222

Gorgie          -   308

Main             -   266

Total             -   796

207 unsold hospitality seats released in Section X, plus additional seats released in Section T.

Would expect crowd to be between 18,000 and 19,000. 

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 16:37, Phil Dunphy said:

This will be worse than the Hibs game at Halloween.  

Mark my words. 

I really enjoyed the Hibs game at Halloween,

It's pathetic a club our size gives them such a big allocation. Give them the minimum every time it can only help us having less of them backing their side. Wonder if there is another league on the planet where the 3rd biggest club has to bend over to the bigger clubs like we do with them. Same goes for Hibs and the rest. 

14 minutes ago, GrimUpNorth said:

It's pathetic a club our size gives them such a big allocation. Give them the minimum every time it can only help us having less of them backing their side. Wonder if there is another league on the planet where the 3rd biggest club has to bend over to the bigger clubs like we do with them. Same goes for Hibs and the rest. 

To be fair to the club, the dot count shows they were right giving the Roseburn to the filth.

Maybe when the stand is completed we can possibly reduce their allocation when their pound isn't required as much.

Although performances on the park will need to improve big time before I can see that happening.

11 minutes ago, GrimUpNorth said:

For as long as we struggle to sell our own allocation with giving them the full stand, it will always be the case. Think we still have just under 1,000 unsold tickets. That would be closer to 3,000 if we gave them 2 sections so probably around £100k extra income by giving them the full end. 

Hopefully we can build a better, more entertaining side and can get back to only giving them a couple of sections.

I agree with you though. Hate hearing their horrible songs all game. Hope the tw@t with the drum won't be there this time! 

I know there's an economics argument but surely if the ticket prices were reduced to £20 we might get another 3000 hearts fans interested in going

57 minutes ago, calmac25 said:

I know there's an economics argument but surely if the ticket prices were reduced to £20 we might get another 3000 hearts fans interested in going

Prices are defo an issue for Cat A games, there were empty seats at the last Derby which is not great.

been here before
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Prices are defo an issue for Cat A games, there were empty seats at the last Derby which is not great.

£36 for a Premium Seat in the Wheatfirld. Thats 36 to watch a game of Scottish football.

Before you've paid for travel, mibbe a pint, some food, programme...

Mental

2 Hearts fans saying a bad word snd Budge threatens to close a section of the home support but she welcomes an entire away end to these sectarian scummy *******s.

51 minutes ago, been here before said:

£36 for a Premium Seat in the Wheatfirld. Thats 36 to watch a game of Scottish football.

Mental

I go down to Newcastle games now and again and it's £34 for the big games v arsenal, spurs, man u etc. Crazy!!

£36 is too much, plus too many platinum sections. Classing Aberdeen as cat A is a joke as well. 

The Treasurer
8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

2 Hearts fans saying a bad word snd Budge threatens to close a section of the home support but she welcomes an entire away end to these sectarian scummy *******s.

Your "nasty Ann won't let us sing" type posts are almost as boring as your "we'll lose every week" type posts.

Don't you get fed up spouting the same pish day after day ?

The Treasurer
12 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

For as long as we struggle to sell our own allocation with giving them the full stand, it will always be the case. Think we still have just under 1,000 unsold tickets. That would be closer to 3,000 if we gave them 2 sections so probably around £100k extra income by giving them the full end. 

Hopefully we can build a better, more entertaining side and can get back to only giving them a couple of sections.

I agree with you though. Hate hearing their horrible songs all game. Hope the tw@t with the drum won't be there this time! 

The club have consistently said that if the demand is there for Hearts fans to fill the ground then they will reduce the arse-cheeks allocation.

The ball is in our court to make this happen, sadly we are still a good bit short of making a case for cutting their numbers

Selkirkhmfc1874
19 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Your "nasty Ann won't let us sing" type posts are almost as boring as your "we'll lose every week" type posts.

Agree! Sing hearts songs as loud as you like , shout as loud as you like aslong as it's not sectarian, racist or homafobic and there won't be a single problem 

13 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

No. I strongly dislike Budge, I really object to the way she runs us and think we are about to get turned over tonight as per. We are soft as shite and are content in this. Levein is not fit for purpose as are most of his signings. I will continue to voice my discontent and anger through the proper channels. This is not on the touchline as that would be counter productive but on here, a fans forum. I could not care any less how boring I may seem. And as a closing statement here, my 'big bad Budge' opinion is nothing to the pathetic fawning over this lady by most. 'Saint Ann' etc is truly nauseating.

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Agree! Sing hearts songs as loud as you like , shout as loud as you like aslong as it's not sectarian, racist or homafobic and there won't be a single problem 

Unless you are one of the 4,000 Celtic fans tonight. They are all welcome.

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No. I strongly dislike Budge, I really object to the way she runs us and think we are about to get turned over tonight as per. We are soft as shite and are content in this. Levein is not fit for purpose as are most of his signings. I will continue to voice my discontent and anger through the proper channels. This is not on the touchline as that would be counter productive but on here, a fans forum. I could not care any less how boring I may seem. And as a closing statement here, my 'big bad Budge' opinion is nothing to the pathetic fawning over this lady by most. 'Saint Ann' etc is truly nauseating.

I don't quite buy into the "Saint Ann" stuff as you call it, but I ask you this, where do you think our club would be if she had not stepped in and was not running things.

been here before
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

And you're undoubtedly sitting there twisting every fibre of your body and soul desperate for that to happen.

Just aching for it 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Who needs enemies eh

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Baxfee said:

Quite a few seats left- shame as the team really need our backing tonight. 

I am missing my first home game of the season. Just 1 midweek game too many, at least this one I can take my turn looking after the youngest and see the match still.

Winter break is a disgrace in my opinion for fans

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

I don't quite buy into the "Saint Ann" stuff as you call it, but I ask you this, where do you think our club would be if she had not stepped in and was not running things.

Please do noy confuse "strongly dislike" with "do not respect".

Thought Police
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

How is a fans forum the proper channel? Surely if you’re annoyed you can let her know via the club. 

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Please do noy confuse "strongly dislike" with "do not respect".

What is it you "strongly dislike" ?

The fact that, off the field, she has the club running in the most professional (and profitable) way it has ever been.

or the fact that she wants to rid the club of a few arse-holes that are still living in the dark ages

2 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

How is a fans forum the proper channel? Surely if you’re annoyed you can let her know via the club. 

Oh, Mrs Budge does not give a shiny one what someone of my demographic thinks.

3 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

What is it you "strongly dislike" ?

The fact that, off the field, she has the club running in the most professional (and profitable) way it has ever been.

or the fact that she wants to rid the club of a few arse-holes that are still living in the dark ages

And the above benefits our team (mens) on the park by.........

Success to her is not winning games it is looking good to those on the outside. How is this acceptable for an owner of a football club?

The Treasurer
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

And the above benefits our team (mens) on the park by.........

Increased profits means bigger playing budget, not that difficult to understand.

The Treasurer
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Success to her is not winning games it is looking good to those on the outside. How is this acceptable for an owner of a football club?

Budge was a Hearts fan long before she became owner, what makes you think she is not interested (as a fan) in seeing Hearts successful ?

11 hours ago, been here before said:

Mental

You could in some cases - self employed workers- add loss of earnings and football becomes excessively expensive 

been here before
10 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

You could in some cases - self employed workers- add loss of earnings and football becomes excessively expensive 

But then that could apply to almost anything- a night at the pictures, theatre or whatever. You cant price football matches to take into account someines employment arrangements.

What does make it even more expensive for what I would imagine is quite a large percentage of our support in the extra £1.50  booking fee and  60p postage. Lob that in and you're looking at almost 40 sheets for a Platinum ticket before you've even left the house.

15 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

There are cheaper seats I imagine. 

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

But then that could apply to almost anything- a night at the pictures, theatre or whatever. You cant price football matches to take into account someines employment arrangements.

What does make it even more expensive for what I would imagine is quite a large percentage of our support in the extra £1.50  booking fee and  60p postage. Lob that in and you're looking at almost 40 sheets for a Platinum ticket before you've even left the house.

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

There are cheaper seats I imagine. 

Iam simply pointing out my situation and I agree that can be applied to any form of night out . 

I just think football is getting too expensive and that’s another reason we see crowds drop

Ive always said 20,000 fans paying £10 is always better than 10,000 paying £20 .

Bigger reason crowd will be down tonight is apathy to the piss poor football on show at the minute