St Mirren 23.2.19 - BBC Alba

BM1874

1 hour ago, BM1874 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0002wn0

as it says in the tin

next Saturday at 11 the full match will be broadcast as live.

according  to the listings no 6pm showing as think they had other things to show, fair enough 

but a wee heads up for anyone interested 

I will be at the match, but thanks anyway.

This could be a shout for me as I’m taking the Mrs, the bairn and the dogs away to a log cabin for the weekend. I’m about a 90 minute drive to Tynecastle from where I’m going and the bairn (and me) doesn’t want to miss the game. I suggested to the Mrs I could leave at 1.15 and be back for the back of 6, only to get the death stare from her with a retort of ‘ I’ll pretend I never heard that ‘   So for good measure I repeated it again! 

Maybe that was the inspiration of the Clash song, Should I stay or Should I go! 

Anyway Tynecastle it is boys ? ??

Coming up to Edinburgh for the weekend at end of March and have tickets for the Aberdeen home game.

What's the chance of it getting moved for TV ?  The hobos are playing Friday night and Alba have picked their game. The old firm are playing Sunday. 

Want to book some touristy stuff and don't want a clash.

35 minutes ago, Owlvisiting said:

Coming up to Edinburgh for the weekend at end of March and have tickets for the Aberdeen home game.

What's the chance of it getting moved for TV ?  The hobos are playing Friday night and Alba have picked their game. The old firm are playing Sunday. 

Want to book some touristy stuff and don't want a clash.

Pretty sure it would have been moved by now but with the arseholes that run the game up here you just never know.

Edit: We play at Ibrox the following Wednesday so another sign that it won't be moved.

Edited by graygo

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

Pretty sure it would have been moved by now but with the arseholes that run the game up here you just never know.

Edit: We play at Ibrox the following Wednesday so another sign that it won't be moved.

Cheers much appreciated 

been here before
9 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

This could be a shout for me as I’m taking the Mrs, the bairn and the dogs away to a log cabin for the weekend. I’m about a 90 minute drive to Tynecastle from where I’m going and the bairn (and me) doesn’t want to miss the game. I suggested to the Mrs I could leave at 1.15 and be back for the back of 6, only to get the death stare from her with a retort of ‘ I’ll pretend I never heard that ‘   So for good measure I repeated it again! 

Maybe that was the inspiration of the Clash song, Should I stay or Should I go! 

Anyway Tynecastle it is boys ? ??

Thats the spirit. We were away a couple of years ago in North Yorkshire for a week Fri toFri. Unfortunately the first Saturday was the 5th round game v Hibs at Tynecastle. I broached the subject of maybe us all driving down on the Friday, then myself and the wee man heading straight back up the road first thing on the Saturday morning and straight back down again after the final whistle.

Surprisingly she agreed to what eventually entailed an 8 hour round trip to watch a 0-0 draw.

?

8 hours ago, been here before said:

Thats the spirit. We were away a couple of years ago in North Yorkshire for a week Fri toFri. Unfortunately the first Saturday was the 5th round game v Hibs at Tynecastle. I broached the subject of maybe us all driving down on the Friday, then myself and the wee man heading straight back up the road first thing on the Saturday morning and straight back down again after the final whistle.

Surprisingly she agreed to what eventually entailed an 8 hour round trip to watch a 0-0 draw.

?

That is some round trip when you’re away with the Mrs. I’m lucky that the bairn is Hearts daft as it makes it easier for me to go home and away these days. I’m hoping we get into Europe or go somewhere nice for a good pre season game. 

Just some of the lengths we go to to watch the famous eh!

HHGH